The phoniness of Catholicism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Alot of the gold is in the building itself here's a photo of the gold and its through out the vatican tons of it.
View attachment 25249
YOUR asinine comment was that the Church had more gold than any other entity.
You even named an exact tonnage.
Once again – when I asked you for documented evidence – you completely FAILED to provide any.

It’s just another impotent claim from yet another pathetically-ignorant Catholic-Hater . . .

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOUR asinine comment was that the Church had more gold than any other entity.
You even named an exact tonnage.
Once again – when I asked you for documented evidence – you completely FAILED to provide any.

It’s just another impotent claim from yet another pathetically-ignorant Catholic-Hater . . .
The amount of gold that is in the vatican is staggering no document is needed.
Not doubt your blinded by the gold
vatican-hallway-of-maps-gold-ceiling-gary-smith.jpg

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The amount of gold that is in the vatican is staggering no document is needed.
Not doubt your blinded by the gold
View attachment 25251
Unnnnn, of all – that is NOT solid gold on the ceiling of the Tapestry Hallway. SOME of it is paint and SOME of it is gold leaf.

You’re about the most GULLIBLE little anti-Catholic I’ve seen around here . . .

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unnnnn, of all – that is NOT solid gold on the ceiling of the Tapestry Hallway. SOME of it is paint and SOME of it is gold leaf.

You’re about the most GULLIBLE little anti-Catholic I’ve seen around here . . .
Anyway or by anymeans you'll defend the gold, cya.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyway or by anymeans you'll defend the gold, cya.
No – I defend the TRUTH against liars like YOU.

Take heed to what the Word of God says:
Rev. 21:8
But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and ALL LIARSthey will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No – I defend the TRUTH against liars like YOU.

Take heed to what the Word of God says:
Rev. 21:8
But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and ALL LIARSthey will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

Matthew 7:1-5
“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

Romans 2:1
Therefore you have no excuse, O man, every one of you who judges. For in passing judgment on another you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, practice the very same things.

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 7:1-5
“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

Romans 2:1
Therefore you have no excuse, O man, every one of you who judges. For in passing judgment on another you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, practice the very same things.
Those verses are about judging unjustly.
The following verses are about judging justly . . .

Proverbs 31:9
Open your mouth, judge righteously, defend the rights of the poor and needy.

1 Tim. 5:20
As for those who persist in sin, rebuke them in the presence of all, so that the rest may stand in fear.

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those verses are about judging unjustly.
The following verses are about judging justly . . .

Proverbs 31:9
Open your mouth, judge righteously, defend the rights of the poor and needy.

1 Tim. 5:20
As for those who persist in sin, rebuke them in the presence of all, so that the rest may stand in fear.

Leviticus 19:15
15 “ ‘Do not pervert justice; do not show partiality to the poor or favoritism to the great, but judge your neighbor fairly.

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Precisely.

Ahh that's a relief, I'm happy your seeing the light.

Now stop trying to condemn people to death and using flamboyant language to get your point across.

There's nothing wrong with disputing and debating but at least do it in a civil manner.

Have a good day my friend

Last edited:

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
..Tens of thousands of denominations all claiming to be the one.

Yes and satan's fingerprints are over the vast majority of them.
I'm non-denominational and don't need any of them to do my thinking for me..:)
Jesus said:-"You have one teacher, me" (Matthew 23:10)
And he's easy enough to understand-
"And the common people heard him gladly" (Mark 12:37)

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes and satan's fingerprints are over the vast majority of them.
I'm non-denominational and don't need any of them to do my thinking for me..:)
Jesus said:-"You have one teacher, me" (Matthew 23:10)
And he's easy enough to understand-
"And the common people heard him gladly" (Mark 12:37)

Same here

Reactions: Dropship

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Anti Catholic bigotry. An ongoing accusation against many on this forum. If such a practise were true, I would be among the first to object. Bigotry, and personal attacks against individual Catholics ought to find no place in any of our discussions and debates.
However, labeling the criticism of doctrine, and the well known historically informed past on the institution, and how that institution precisely meets the criteria of biblical analysis, should be exposed for what it really is... Evasive character assassination and a refusal to address the real issues.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Anti Catholic bigotry.
This is typical of Catholic apologists. They make the exposure of their false doctrines equal to hatred for Catholics. Which is far from the truth. It is love for Catholics that exposes the lies of the church of Rome, so that they may come out from among them. They should have all left that church long ago, and found the truth and salvation in Christ alone -- not in the sacraments. Just like Father Charles Chiniquy.

upload_2022-8-19_4-31-23.jpeg

Reactions: Brakelite

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ahh that's a relief, I'm happy your seeing the light.
Now stop trying to condemn people to death and using flamboyant language to get your point across.
There's nothing wrong with disputing and debating but at least do it in a civil manner.

Have a good day my friend
You FINALLY ‘got something right.
There is NOTHING wrong with disputing and debating. YOUR problem is LYING – and that’s wgere you get into trouble.

Nobody is “condemning” you. If you choose to live out your life as a liar – then the Word of God condemns you – NOT me . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since I am praising the Spaniards for being staunch Catholics, how can that be anti-Catholic? Unless you want to focus on the Spanish Inquisition.
Ummmmm, if that was ALL you said – then I wouldn’t have had a problem.
But, your post was filled with your usual manure about the “evil” Church with idiotic and speculative comments like:
The fact is that PROBABLY no one -- other than one or two people in the Vatican -- know the truth about the wealth of the Catholic church.”

“So the gold from the Americas MUST HAVE also found its way to the church to which they were subservient

“Probably” and “MUST Have” are YOUR inflections and NOT based in anything other than YOUR anti-Catholic bias.
There’s NOTHING worse than somebody claiming “innocence” when they’ve been exposed . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whether it is BOL, taken or illuminator which all write in the same fashion. They all have written what I have written about and then deny they ever wrote anything at all "THAT I IMAGED IT!"
But YOU DID refer to a papist publication in insulting Luther, a papist fantasy book, published in 1987. While I have to read Luther's writings in English translations, his attitude to THE CHURCH, was humble exasperation, that the simplest question was stomped on out of hand. Just like BOL, TAKEN AND ILLUMINATOR freely do with every question posed here. Though BOL is the rudest of the three.
There is a symbol of a Saint, well ex Saint, a pope pulled his saintly ticket, that I really appreciate and have several items of, even though I don't know where they got stored because of three moves. That a pope canceled his sainthood is very refreshing in away. But this is besides the point.
BOL is a dismissive evader that hasn't replied in an honest fashion to any question simply denies everything that can be proved against BOL's posts rudely and dismissively. The two others I mentioned are dismissive twisters but not rude.
BOL twists any question of, to or about THE CHURCH, so it BOL can freely rant about being hated. The only hate I can trace in this thread from rereading everything is BOL and BOL alone.
Simple or complicated no Simple or complicated no other person on this thread is as rude and condescending, several twist trying to get out of admitting their posts hold or toe a line for THE CHURCH and try to baffle those catching this.
If I were to ignore the three posters that twist the most there would be discussion here because a poster that many here like and have liked often. But I made the decision early on not to ignore anyone here even though I proved there is the ignore button here.
I will restate my basic question I have asked many times.
Can any of the RCC posters here meet me in a chapter of the
BIBLE to discuss from that chapter how ONE verse is being used. One verse discussed from the chapter it is taken out of.
So far I have had answers that use many verses but no chapters. One had 72 verses with verse 13 posted singularly and ahead of verse 2 used singularly in the point of discussion.
Is anyone going to answer a one verse to the chapter it is written in question to how and what the verse means?
Alfredthefifth
Not only have answered every question – I have posed MANY questions for which YOU and others here have NOT answered.

You live in a fantasy world, where history didn’t really happen. Luther didn’t write those documented statements from his OWN letters. This was all “invented” by the Catholic Church

When you are standing before God at your judgement – you won’t be able to tell HIM that history didn’t happen.
You won’t be able to lie about ME or His Church because there won’t be any online forums at your judgement for you to spread your manure.

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You FINALLY ‘got something right.
There is NOTHING wrong with disputing and debating. YOUR problem is LYING – and that’s wgere you get into trouble.

Nobody is “condemning” you. If you choose to live out your life as a liar – then the Word of God condemns you – NOT me . . .
You all ready have twice, now its up to you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.