The Pope becomes the forerunner of the Antichrist

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. I would like to know why Pope Francis stood by while thousands of Christians, Jews, Kurds and Yazidis were slaughtered by Radical Islamists? And even after that he wants to call Muslims his brothers and promote Muslim migrant invasion into the West?
Hi Enoch,

I am glad you were able to read the TRUTH about WW2, The Catholic Church and the Jews.

You were wrong about Pope Pious VII sooooo now you want to move on to Pope Francis with a fresh, new allegation? OK....Where is your evidence that he stood by while thousands of Christians, Jews, Kurds and Yazidis were slaughtered by Radical Islamists?

Patient Mary

Reactions: Bobby Jo
D

Dave L

Hi Dave,

You need a history lesson.

The Protestant reformers did the same quite well also: <strong>Reformation Leaders Tortured and Killed Dissidents!</strong>

The Reformers also fit your definition of the antichrist. Using YOUR criteria and YOUR logic maybe they were the Anti-Christ(s)?

hey dodgeball, 2nd time asking: Since you believe that the Papacy and Islam fits the profile of the Antichrist and there ALOT are more Catholics and Muslims in the world than Protestants wouldn't that suggest that the Anti-Christ has won?

Historical Mary
“As the bishop of Rome and pastor of the Catholic Church, I would like to invoke mercy and forgiveness for the non-evangelical behavior of Catholics toward Christians of other churches,” he said. “At the same time, I invite all Catholic brothers and sisters to forgive if today, or in the past, they have suffered offense by other Christians.”

“Non-evangelical behavior” is an interesting euphemism for the massive violence unleashed in the wake of the Reformation. Modern scholars estimate 50 million died in the religious violence that followed in persecutions, counter-persecutions and religious wars.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good Morning CI,

The Reformers adhered to some of the teachings/doctrines/dogmas of Catholicism AFTER the Reformation. In your opinion what are the top three teachings/doctrines/dogmas that they held onto that were "wrong"? (ex. Real Presence, Baptism washes away sin, Mary's Perpetual virginity etc.)

Technically all religions could be considered a cult. Why is the Catholic belief a cult and the other beliefs (Lutherans, Baptist, Methodist etc.) not a cult? Calvin and Luther were Catholic Priest and belonged to the Catholic "cult" but you don't think they were cult members? Is that what you are suggesting?

The Catholic Churches teachings/doctrine/dogmas mirror the teachings of the earliest Catholic apologist/theologians/church leaders/unattributed writings (Clement of Rome, Ignatius, Polycarp, The Didache, Barnabas etc.). They were the closest to the Apostles (some walked and talked with the Apostles) but you believe that the Reformers, 1,500 years later, had better "knowledge" on how to interpret Scripture then they did???? FASCINATING?

According to your theory the further in time we got AWAY from the life of the Apostles the more knowledge we gained....

Curious Mary

Mary

They continued liturgical, hierarchical, holy day and similar practices similar to Catholicism.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Where is your evidence that he stood by while thousands of Christians, Jews, Kurds and Yazidis were slaughtered by Radical Islamists?
Where is your evidence that he didn't? He did not even have the guts to publicly call out ISIS by name, nor did he say "Radical Islamist terrorists":

In his traditional Sunday blessing, Francis said the news from the country [Iraq] had left him "in dismay and disbelief". Without referring by name to the Islamic State (ISIS), whose jihadists are largely responsible for the persecution, the pope deplored reports of "thousands of people, including many Christians, driven from their homes in a brutal manner; children dying of thirst and hunger in their flight; women kidnapped; people massacred; [and] violence of every kind."

Pope Francis: Isis violence against minorities in Iraq must be stopped

Indeed Francis tried to deceive the world about Muslims and Islam.

POPE FRANCIS DECLARES ‘MUSLIM TERRORISM DOES NOT EXIST’ AS HE CONTINUES TO SET THE STAGE FOR A ONE WORLD RELIGION
Pope Francis Declares ‘Muslim Terrorism Does Not Exist’ As He Continues To Set The Stage For A One World Religion

This is just like Obama and Hillary (and others of their ilk), who adamantly refused to identify the barbarians claiming to kill, maim, torture, rape, and destroy thousands in the name Allah. They would never say "Radical Islamist Terrorists" are targeting Christians, Jews, and others whom they consider "infidels" (not to mention the West).

And then Pope Francis has the audacity to assert that Allah and the God of the Bible are the same! Do you see how hypocritical the leader of your church is? But you have not called for his resignation or impeachment even once. That's what happens to blind followers of the blind.

Last edited:

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They continued liturgical, hierarchical, holy day and similar practices similar to Catholicism.
Hi CI,

I cant tell what your answer is in reference to. I assume it is an answer to my "top three"?

I see you chose not to answer any of my other legitimate questions. I suspect I know why but none the less it seems you do not want to carry on a serious conversation so I will leave it at that.....

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where is your evidence that he didn't? He did not even have the guts to publicly call out ISIS by name, nor did he say "Radical Islamist terrorists":

In his traditional Sunday blessing, Francis said the news from the country [Iraq] had left him "in dismay and disbelief". Without referring by name to the Islamic State (ISIS), whose jihadists are largely responsible for the persecution, the pope deplored reports of "thousands of people, including many Christians, driven from their homes in a brutal manner; children dying of thirst and hunger in their flight; women kidnapped; people massacred; [and] violence of every kind."

Pope Francis: Isis violence against minorities in Iraq must be stopped

Indeed Francis tried to deceive the world about Muslims and Islam.

POPE FRANCIS DECLARES ‘MUSLIM TERRORISM DOES NOT EXIST’ AS HE CONTINUES TO SET THE STAGE FOR A ONE WORLD RELIGION
Pope Francis Declares ‘Muslim Terrorism Does Not Exist’ As He Continues To Set The Stage For A One World Religion

This is just like Obama and Hillary (and others of their ilk), who adamantly refused to identify the barbarians claiming to kill, maim, torture, rape, and destroy thousands in the name Allah. They would never say "Radical Islamist Terrorists" are targeting Christians, Jews, and others whom they consider "infidels" (not to mention the West).

And then Pope Francis has the audacity to assert that Allah and the God of the Bible are the same! Do you see how hypocritical the leader of your church is? But you have not called for his resignation or impeachment even once. That's what happens to blind followers of the blind.
Hi Enoch,

Got it....you have no evidence.

Mary

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It may be strange to discuss family history, but as a young teen my grandfather shared that as a young man (born ~1901) that he joined the Klu Klux Klan while living is South Dakota, which wasn't unusual for men in that generation, -- after all, Senator Robert Byrd was not only a Member, he was an Exalted Cyclops AND RECRUITER!

... But as my grandfather continued to explain, -- because there were no blacks in his vicinity of South Dakota, they had to pick on the Jews and CATHOLICS!

And so we still see this historical animosity toward Catholics unabated in purportedly "christain" forums, by people who assert "biblical authority" when in fact there is ABSOLUTELY NO BIBLICAL BASIS for ANY such nonsense.

But we still have the human nature where Cain killed Able due to jealousy; and purported "christians" attack others for whatever motivation they derive from their own sin nature.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... and to expound on my extended family, -- living in CA, we would spend two weeks during the summer at my uncle's farm in central Nebraska every three years. In one visit, as a older teenager, my cousin was dating a cute Catholic girl. When I asked him if he was thinking about marriage, he said NO, he couldn't marry a Catholic, -- because he was a "Lutheran".

You know, we don't have to be in some backwoods cousin-marrying community to have our prejudices. Sometimes it happens in "christian" Forums.

Bobby Jo