The Pre-Trib Rapture

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Too late for what?

This is too much! The guy develops unique doctrine... Then seeks to damn those who do not embrace it! In all my years as being a Christian I have never seen anything like it!

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
Webster... Newsflash! The Assemblies are churches... The Greek word is ekklēsia... And is the same word used for every word 'church' in the new testament... Ecclesiastical...

The seven churches are seven churches that would unfold through history... http://www.christianityboard.com/topic/14071-the-pre-trib-rapture/

The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches. - Revelation 1:20

The seven churches in Revelation were insignificant in John's time and nonexistent here in modern times. The values are metaphoric to the churches that would unfold through history.

That might be your opinion. There is a sense in which types can be seen in history. But in Rev 2 & 3 we are no longer in the Administration of Grace. We have entered the Administration of Judgment. The "ekklēsia" is church during Grace and Assembly during Judgment just as it was during the Administration of the Law. Of course I don't expect you to understand or believe that but then I don't really care what you believe.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

But in Rev 2 & 3 we are no longer in the Administration of Grace.

There is no scriptural reference that hold that statement true...

The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches. - Rev 1:20

The same ek-klā-sē'-ä in Matthew is the same ek-klā-sē'-ä in Revelation. And in reading Revelation the ek-klā-sē'-ä is in high regard as Jesus continually makes reference to them.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
There is no scriptural reference that hold that statement true...

The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches. - Rev 1:20

The same ek-klā-sē'-ä in Matthew is the same ek-klā-sē'-ä in Revelation. And in reading Revelation the ek-klā-sē'-ä is in high regard as Jesus continually makes reference to them.

Rightly divide, rocko, rightly divide. "ekklēsia" is a Greek word so you would need to look in the Greek not the English.

Again, you believe anything you want, stick with the tradition of man, we'll see how it works for you.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA

Charlie -- My apologies,the word, 'nations' can mean people therefore it will be sheep and goat individuals.

By the way, my earlier understanding was not influenced by my dispensationalist belief. Members of all races, including the Hebrew race, will be included in the 'separating'.

Yes, and it is interesting to read that Rom. 8 - 9 each apply to both Jew and Gentile believers.

Which is exactly how Christ's Church is comprised, of both believing Israelite and believing Gentile, isn't it?

[/font]
It will only be part of the body of Christ, those who are accounted worthy to be resurrected/raptured, who will be given incorruptible bodies and will rule, from heaven, under the leadership of the Lamb of God, over all the nations of the world during the 1,000 years.

Look carefully at the Ezekiel 40 through 48 chapters, which are all for AFTER Christ's second coming. They should be studied along with Rev.20 through 22.

1 Cor.15 is also very important to understand about the resurrection, especially the four Greek words for corruptible, incorruption, this mortal, and immortality. All will be resurrected or changed at Christ's coming, and then go through His thousand years reign. The main difference is going to be the spiritually dead souls that will dwell outside the gates of the Holy City on earth (Rev.22:14-15 compared with the "dead" of Ezek.44). Those will be in resurrected spiritual bodies then too, per John 5:29, the "resurrection of damnation".

Charlie -- I respect you, also, but question some of your Bible scholarship.

We are both still scholars, my friend.

God Bless you. Charlie

Same here brother.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Christ comes as a thief in the night... On an ordinary day... At an ordinary time...

Wrong. He comes on the 7th Trumpet and 7th Vial. Not ordinary at all, especially since He gave us the signs to be watching.

[sup]
40[/sup]Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. [sup]41[/sup]Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Luke 17:34-37
34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
37 And they answered and said unto Him, "Where, Lord?" And He said unto them, "Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together."
(KJV)

Matt 24:28
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
(KJV)

That final Luke 17:37 verse is the KEY to understanding our Lord's Message there. So is the Matt.24:28 version.

You don't care to take time to understand that KEY our Lord Jesus gave with that 'where' those are 'taken' to, so that must mean you want to be a dead "carcase" like Christ points to about that gathering. THAT's the FALSE GATHERING He's talking about, not the gathering to Him!
[sup][/sup]