The problem with the Bible alone!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, you cite Scripture that does not support your position. I almost didn’t notice you completely ignoring the proof in failures to heal and resurrect the dead.

where is this required for a successor to the office of apostle?

Judas was an apostle he never did these things
Acts 1:17 For he was numbered with us, and had obtained part of this ministry.

Acts 1:26 And they gave forth their lots; and the lot fell upon Matthias; and he was numbered with the eleven apostles.

APOSTOLIC SUCCESSION!

LTJMP14

Aug 25, 2021
Southeastern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the is a counterfeit apostate church that pretends to be Christ’s one true church since vatican 2 but the one true church founded by Christ on Peter and the apostles cannot teach error Jn 16:13

Do men have the ministry of reconciliation?
Whose grace offers salvation? God's grace. Is there any other way by which man can be saved? No, only by God's grace are we saved.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
is that what Christ said?

It is what Paul Said Inspired by the Holy Ghost.... Thus the Word of God. Jesus said "I will Build My Church".

Have you ever done a study on the Three wills? The will of the flesh, the will of man and the Will of God?

A lot of what is done in the church, whether Catholic, or Protestant is done of the will of man not of the will of God.

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Yes that’s right but also the Bible says the church is the pillar and ground how can that be, the church has the same description as Christ?

1 Timothy 3:15
But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.
Seeing that the RCC didn't exist yet, Paul was definitely not referring to it. A religious organisation that has no comparison with the church of the New Testament can't in any way be the pillar and ground of the truth. Instead it is just a snake pit of fraud and lies.

Reactions: Wrangler

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seeing that the RCC didn't exist yet, Paul was definitely not referring to it. A religious organisation that has no comparison with the church of the New Testament can't in any way be the pillar and ground of the truth. Instead it is just a snake pit of fraud and lies.
The "RCC" still doesn't exist.
The Catholic Church does - the SAME one Paul was referring to in 1 Tim. 3:15.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well - that explains your ignorance.

It's been my experience that the people who are MOST ignorant of Catholic teaching are EX-Catholics.
I've debated Atheists who know more about what Catholics believe and teach than those who left from an abject ignorance of the faith.
And i wonder why this is the case . Ex catholics are only a danger to the goal of that institution . They expose it .
Granted not all that came out of her go down the right path . Some do though . Some start crazy cults too .
Me , ITS JESUS and THE BIBLE and ANYONE ELSE who wants to gather in HIS name . But the false doctrine aint invited .
Time for the truth to get sounded out . And mama ROME aint doing it .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And i wonder why this is the case . Ex catholics are only a danger to the goal of that institution . They expose it .
Granted not all that came out of her go down the right path . Some do though . Some start crazy cults too .
Me , ITS JESUS and THE BIBLE and ANYONE ELSE who wants to gather in HIS name . But the false doctrine aint invited .
Time for the truth to get sounded out . And mama ROME aint doing it .
Huh??

Ex-Catholics,
whom experience has shown me are the who are MOST ignorant of Catholic teaching are a "danger" to the Church??
Can you explain that one to m, Einstein?

As for your "Lone Ranger" version of Christianity - if you actually KNEW your Bible (and it's obvious that you don't), you would understand that this is completely contrary to Scripture.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Huh??

Ex-Catholics,
whom experience has shown me are the who are MOST ignorant of Catholic teaching are a "danger" to the Church??

As for your "Lone Ranger" version of Christianity - if you actually KNEW your Bible (and it's obvious that you don't), you would understand that this is completely contrary to Scripture.
Oh , i should have said they are a danger to the false doctrine and those who teach it . Which is a good thing . Expose error , i say .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Huh??

Ex-Catholics,

There is no lone ranger here . There are like minded lambs who love the LORD and wont accept false doctrine .
They suckle the pure truth from the Word and words of GOD . The SPIRIT is with them and they gather in little groups .
Ps , not under the CC either . I shall pray for you my friend as i do for thee faith . Its getting late , its high time
folks learn the one true biblical JESUS and stop falling for men and institutions that are leading folks to the place of the twice dead .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh , i should have said they are a danger to the false doctrine and those who teach it . Which is a good thing . Expose error , i say .
And how does being an ignoramus allow one to expose anything but their own shortcomings??

Can you explain?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And how does being an ignoramus allow one to expose anything but their own shortcomings??

Can you explain?
Very simple actually . Lambs hear truth . All i need to do is speak the truth . Truth exposes the R double C and her mission .
I say this , not to be mean at all . I worry for you my friend . Come ye out of her and lead as many as you can OUT with you .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no lone ranger here . There are like minded lambs who love the LORD and wont accept false doctrine .
They suckle the pure truth from the Word and words of GOD . The SPIRIT is with them and they gather in little groups .
Ps , not under the CC either . I shall pray for you my friend as i do for thee faith . Its getting late , its high time
folks learn the one true biblical JESUS and stop falling for men and institutions that are leading folks to the place of the twice dead .
Then you truly DON'T know your Bible - do you?

Jesus explicitly states that HIS Church is a visible entity - a city on a hill that cannot be hidden (Matt. 5:14).
According to YOU - it's a disjointed gaggle of Lone Ranger believers all over the world - just "Jesus and the Bible".

Too bad, there's NO Biblical support for that . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very simple actually . Lambs hear truth . All i need to do is speak the truth . Truth exposes the R double C and her mission .
I say this , not to be mean at all . I worry for you my friend . Come ye out of her and lead as many as you can OUT with you .
See post #155.
Yours is an UNBIBLICAL view of the Church.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saying that "Lambs" are ignoramuses?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See post #155.
Yours is an UNBIBLICAL view of the Church.
I never said we dont have elders , deacons , bishops , leaders etc .
WE just dont sit under the CC . Would you sit under the mormon doctrine . Yeah , i bet not .
Nor would i . But i sure will not sit under any twisting of doctrine . Pray to GOD in JESUS name and leave the saints and mary out of it .
That would be a good start . There is more , but till you really want truth all we will do is argue . Thus
i must vacate now . But i will be praying for you .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never said we dont have elders , deacons , bishops , leaders etc .
WE just dont sit under the CC . Would you sit under the mormon doctrine . Yeah , i bet not .
Nor would i . But i sure will not sit under any twisting of doctrine . Pray to GOD in JESUS name and leave the saints and mary out of it .
That would be a good start . There is more , but till you really want truth all we will do is argue . Thus
i must vacate now . But i will be praying for you .
Sooooo, are you saying that you LIED in post #148 when you said it's "Me , ITS JESUS and THE BIBLE and ANYONE ELSE who wants to gather in HIS name ."??

Are you "vacating" because I exposed you?

Status
Not open for further replies.