The rabbit hole called Christian nationalism.....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think He IS helping us. But we need wisdom to see how. And faith to endure!

Much love!
I have the faith. I just also have the temperament that takes offense at Treason being rewarded highest office for four years! And so that it can then work evil against Americans, America, our future, and people of faith in particular. As was done when JB signed an EO redefining sex for the sake of the sexually immoral God says shall not enter the kingdom .But they shall enter a place of special privilege in America at the cost of people of faith.
Spitting in the eye of God is a dangerous thing. How much phlegm does JB have I wonder.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True. However, in the case of America that one that sits in the Oval office professes himself to be Catholic and in Christ.
What then do we witness when that one then acts as an evil leader? With an evil vice-leader who claims Christ but also claims Hinduism and as such is false when claiming Christ.
God says, he does not listen to the prayers of sinners, for the prayers of the lawless man is abomination. Proverbs 28:9
Would God listen to prayers for people who are an abomination when they also dare profess Christ?
Love you sister, but I really should be staying away from all this political stuff. Sorry.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well said. My frustration with The Steal and its after effects make me impatient and deeply concerned for my future and that of my fellow citizens and country. You're right. God's time line is God's own. My human hubris that thinks he should hurry up is wrong and born from fear and frustration. I appreciate the insight brother. (I hope you're a brother. I've gotten that wrong in others before. It's the plate face see, can't make hide nor hare....;) lol (HUGS) Thank you again)

Men do what they do...for only ONE of TWO Reasons;
FEAR....or....DESIRE

I'm gunna gets me a piece of this...
Because I'm in Fear...or Because I'm Desirous.

The BIG revelation is:
When you have struck a Desirous Conviction WITH the Lord God....Fear Nothing!

Easy to "say", for sure...
But...dang if our emotions don't have a way of wandering off and trying to claim dominance over our whole being.

Sure we get angry...may even have that thought to open a can of Whooop ***.
Gods Anger has kindled Hot, and I suspect, His Anger is on the Rise Again.
He is always the Calming Answer... and "we are" the blessed ones with a 24-7 hotline to The Lord God Himself.
Keeping Him, on (modern term) Speed Dial...
Is the KEY, given us, from Him, for our benefit.

When my kids were little and squabbled... I started them ... us all grasping hands sitting in a prayer circle to Ask God to help us stop the squabbling. It was like watching a miracle, of instant change. The really awesome thing is after several times of me suggesting, they would "do" the grasping hands and praying together ON THEIR OWN, (as squabble occasions would arise).

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: WaterSong

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
As for America, the problem is not social or economic or cultural or political. The problem is ultimately spiritual, and so must be the answer. America has turned away from God. And its only hope is that it returns to God. Choose true greatness and lead in that return or continue in this departure from God to destruction and judgment.

Any Christian who reads this and continues to support Biden and his gang of thugs will also give account for encouraging evil and unrighteousness on earth.

Thank You Enoch, that puts things into perspective well.
I quoted those last two paragraphs for those reading.
You people on here attacking the right and supporting the left, you will answer to God for that.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Soon all Christians will be Racists!

Coming to a city near you!
The definition of words under Marxist are coming from a different angle, one must understand such definitions to understand were such a one is truly coming from, it's like talking to someone who speaking another language.
When you hear the Marxist type dribble you have to understand they have a bastardises points of view, they will say anything is racist at a drop of a hat and with no regard at all to what they are truly claiming at all.
From a Marxist point of view all people are equal nothings and if one states and reality of facts then you will be attacked, it's Communism and the lowest denominator mentality rules, the Truth is a concept that they do not accept or value, because they are of Satanic values.
So it's from the satanic Communist definitions that they are truly coming from, as they have different values perspectives, not to mention such devilish cunning that one should remember that they are at war against us and have been so for many years working 24/7 2 steeps forward and one steep back is their game in motion until they have turned the whole worlds society upside down, were Satanist rule over everyone like a mongrel dog.

Of late Lyle Sheldon reported to me that an ex deputy PM John Anderson is pointing out about a Bill which will see people finned for certain Prayers and unapproved speech.
John Anderson is a Christian and one who I have always admired politically.