The rabbit hole called Christian nationalism.....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
This is a ridiculous question. Praying for certain leaders is certainly not praying for satan.....

Praying for them that they may do the right thing is not praying for satan. Praying that they may do what is best for the country is not praying for satan.

As Christians we are not meant to pray curses upon other human beings.

And ones Salvation does not depend on who someone votes for....

I'm not talking about cursing them
Your post above is very naive, things are way past the point over here in the U.S. to pray for the left to do anything good for the country.
They are satans servants doing his will instead we should pray for righteousness to previal which would mean for them to fall since they are committed to doing evil.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Forgive my ignoring your repetitive posts. I have clearly stated my intent. However, I cannot make you believe me and see no reason to try any longer.
The man doth protest too much, methinks.
The issue becomes one wherein you commit to aggressive judgmental rhetoric and then when someone recognizes that you deflect and claim you did no such thing, while employing false self-righteous cause and invoking Christ's blessing on your pursuit.

You are not to be trusted.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a ridiculous question. Praying for certain leaders is certainly not praying for satan.....

Praying for them that they may do the right thing is not praying for satan. Praying that they may do what is best for the country is not praying for satan.

What do you think when the Bible says to pray for all people? In 1 Timothy 2?
I'm afraid they've given up on thinking, Brother. :)
I'm unwatching this thread. There's nothing left to do here.

2 Thessalonians 2
10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

If the shoe fits... You know who you are.

McCarthyism version 2.0 -- Bye, now. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus and Josho

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Your post above is very naive, things are way past the point over here in the U.S. to pray for the left to do anything good for the country.
Well said. And here is what Jonathan Cahn says to Biden to support that:
Mr. President, how can you place your left hand on the Bible, the Word of God? And then with your right hand sign laws into existence, that war against his word? How can you invoke the name of God and your oath and lay your hand upon His word, and then implement laws that will suppress the going forth of his word that will censor His Word? And those who advance it? Do you plan to enact laws that will disregard the distinction between male and female, men and women? Did not the warning of our first president involve that very thing, if we disregard the eternal Rules of Order that heaven itself has ordained?

You plan to enact laws that will specifically neutralize the protection of religious freedom, you plan to strike down the Hyde Amendment so that more children will be murdered, and those Americans who recognize abortion as murder will be forced to support the act of murder with their taxes.

And you plan to empower the act of killing unborn children not only within the borders of America, but throughout the world to the end, that yet more rivers of blood will flow. How does one do such things and name oneself as a believer in God and a follower of Jesus? How does one sign the sign of the cross and then sign decrees that rage against what God has so clearly set forth, in His Word concerning life and death, holiness, sin, righteousness and immorality, good and evil?

To you, Mr. President, and all who have joined you in this agenda, from the Vice President to the leaders of the Senate, and the house, and all who sit in halls of power and have embraced this agenda heed this warning: This day will pass. The applause of men will fade. This administration will inevitably be over. This world will pass away, but you will stand before God and give account for it is written in His Word that we will each stand before God and give account. And on that day all the power you once wielded will be gone and all of the world's approval and praises will have faded away and all the fame and glory you received will amount to nothing.

In the day when the book of history is closed, and the book of life is opened, none of that will matter. It will be you and Him. And you will be required to give account of what you have done. Did you follow the will and Word of God? Or did you not? If you pursue these things, then you did not. And the blood of children will be on your hands. And then we'll call that eternal life, or eternal judgment. The voice of God calls out to you and to all to turn and follow Him with all your heart, who gave all his heart and life that you might be saved?

As for America, the problem is not social or economic or cultural or political. The problem is ultimately spiritual, and so must be the answer. America has turned away from God. And its only hope is that it returns to God. Choose true greatness and lead in that return or continue in this departure from God to destruction and judgment.

Any Christian who reads this and continues to support Biden and his gang of thugs will also give account for encouraging evil and unrighteousness on earth.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...Unless you believe in religious liberty and the separation of church and state.

Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good. (Romans 12:21)
I believe in religious liberty but I don't believe that the separation of church and state must necessarily disqualify good and wise leaders from among our number to serve in government, or that God's wisdom and morality should not prevail in government.

Reactions: BarneyFife

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not think the church has been in such dire straits ...

Agree.
Church is No longer a House of Prayer...
Church is a Corporate Business.

words out of our mouths, our hearts are far from Him.

Agree.
Emotional Feelings expressed in wordy Opinions, VOID of Facts, "capture and rule" the Interest of itchy ears.

deadness is everywhere

Agree.
Nothing new from the beginning of mankind;
Spiritual death, Physical death...
No Earthly man escapes it.
Already known:
FEW...will seek, find, follow, the path to Overcome Death.

'Christian Nationalism'

Agree.
IT is a "Twisted Corrupt Ploy"
Pretense...WHOLE "OF" THIS WORLD Christ believing ? NO...
WHOLE "IN" NEW WORLD
Christ believing ? YES...

Conspiracy Theories...this recent election, there was "obvious" fraud like it was a documented well-known fact.

To Conspire- simply means for Two or more people to meet and discuss secretly an Idea, and Options/ Means/ Ways to Effect/ put into Motion ... the Idea/Plan.

Theories- are simply investigative research into WHO ARE the participants IN "Hatching" the Idea, And HOW (means and ways), they Effected their Plan.

The People Are Paying Government Salaries while they absolutely DO huddle into little groups to Conspire and discuss ways and means to get more of the people's wealth!

Yet, no one has ever presented any to any of the courts or judges, whether they be Republican or Democrat.

Does an Individual Require a Courts "OPINION", to determine A LIE from a TRUTH? FACT from FICTION?
OF course not.

Trump was forced to try to threaten the lieutenant gov in Ga., telling him to just 'find the votes'.

False Narrative...Find some votes or WHAT...?? What Threat?

Yes, FIND SOME Votes!! Where Are the Votes, that men voted for Trump ... numbers Tallied, Reported, Shown on the Network Screens...and Then Removed?

This after three recounts.

Three counts...After Removing Votes?
That is somehow accurate?
Sort of like...giving a 5yr old a piggy bank, and giving him a penny every day he keeps his shoes neatly on the shoe shelf...when he does every day...and at the end of the year, wants to spend his "earned $3.65". Big daddy opens the bank and gives the kid, $1.65. The kid says, wait... where's the rest? Let's find the rest. Big daddy says No, Let's count it again and again...See that's all there is...$1.65.
The kid says your pocket is bulging daddy, let me see in your pocket... humm daddy... you have...$2.00 of penny's. And daddy says, isn't that phenomenal, I have the exact amount you "should have earned"...
Try Harder next time!
(AND don't bring up, Daddy has access to the piggy bank when the kid is not watching!...and Daddy is a thief...don't mention it...learn from it!!)

•Trump...Republican...Pence...Biden...
Democrats...Supporters...Media....Minions...

Doesn't really matter to me...I am well aware of the difference of Who is whizzing on my back and trying to convince me it's rain.

the enemy

The ENEMY...is the Same as Always...
A LIBERTY OPPRESSOR and LIBERTY RAPIST.

It is VERY Transparent.

bring forth fruit out of a meek and humble spirit

some act like Trump ...his total lack of a moral compass...

Interesting...
Trump has NO Filter...and Speaks to All Americans...that you parlay...ARE a MIX...
Themselves...With AND Without a Filter.

Yet particularly Against Trump...you highlight, his Lack...while ignoring or completely unaware of his humbleness.

•Unashamedly Invokes Gods Blessings on America and her People.
•Repeatedly is Thankful to have "Served" the People.
•No person...from an uneducated foul mouthed street UNFILTERED thug...to a pampered elitist silver spoon FILTERED eater...is in wonderment of his intents...
•And his endless Giving "what is personally his" (not the People's)...to charity.
•And not once did Trump Skirt or employ the People to BE Accountable or PAY FOR...his personal Mistakes.

I would rather have a Unfiltered Authentic Speaker that Speaks to ALL the People, whose Service was A Benefit to All the People...than a stuffed Shirt who speaks in "an others" pre-scripted Eloquent Filtered words that says nothing, but in fact endlessly Provokes Racial and Economical and Physical Oppression.

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The man doth protest too much, methinks.
The issue becomes one wherein you commit to aggressive judgmental rhetoric and then when someone recognizes that you deflect and claim you did no such thing, while employing false self-righteous cause and invoking Christ's blessing on your pursuit.

You are not to be trusted.
Well said!

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have not followed this whole thread. I'd like to make a couple points that may or may not have already been made. When someone says : " Christian Nationalism" my first question is what they mean by that. Do they mean Christians say: " My country, wrong or right?" if so, I understand the concern. We should never blindly follow any government simply because they are currently governing America. But if they mean " As a Christain, I am loyal to the ideals this country was founded on," well, that's another whole kettle of fish. Because our country was founded on Christain ideals. No, our ancestors did not always live up to those ideals, but that doesn't make the ideals wrong, it just confirms that all men are sinful. I don't understand when being patriotic and loving the concepts of freedom for all became "Nationalism" and is put down as a bad thing. Jesus came to set the captives free.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Soon all Christians will be Racists!

Coming to a city near you!
True. Stealing our votes, which is then stealing our country and the future of its citizens, is Treason. But throw out the R word, and in today's atmosphere of cancel culture and tolerance and cultivation of snowflake mentalities, and the R word is suppose to supersede the T word.

The Left hand path devils have accused President Trump of being racist since he started his run for office. The same tactic they employed from the Hill once he got into office. Call him names, accuse him of offenses, that the Left are guilty of. People will follow the yellow journalists rhetoric and ignore the real guilty parties, the Demoncratic party. The history of which is grounded in Racism!

But today's government controlled, tax payer funded, public indoctrination centers, insure young minds don't learn this. Because while they are our future, as we're told over and over again, we seem not to be that concerned when that future is being programmed to adhere to the tenets of the cancel culture, with a snowflake mentality, and ignorant of actual history! Because that's being cancelled out so that they never learn of it.

Then that old adage, a people who do not learn from their history are condemned to repeat it, is made void of its wisdom and the reality of its projections on our future in America, when there is no history left to glean wisdom from.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well said. And here is what Jonathan Cahn says to Biden to support that:
Mr. President, how can you place your left hand on the Bible, the Word of God? And then with your right hand sign laws into existence, that war against his word? How can you invoke the name of God and your oath and lay your hand upon His word, and then implement laws that will suppress the going forth of his word that will censor His Word? And those who advance it? Do you plan to enact laws that will disregard the distinction between male and female, men and women? Did not the warning of our first president involve that very thing, if we disregard the eternal Rules of Order that heaven itself has ordained?

You plan to enact laws that will specifically neutralize the protection of religious freedom, you plan to strike down the Hyde Amendment so that more children will be murdered, and those Americans who recognize abortion as murder will be forced to support the act of murder with their taxes.

And you plan to empower the act of killing unborn children not only within the borders of America, but throughout the world to the end, that yet more rivers of blood will flow. How does one do such things and name oneself as a believer in God and a follower of Jesus? How does one sign the sign of the cross and then sign decrees that rage against what God has so clearly set forth, in His Word concerning life and death, holiness, sin, righteousness and immorality, good and evil?

To you, Mr. President, and all who have joined you in this agenda, from the Vice President to the leaders of the Senate, and the house, and all who sit in halls of power and have embraced this agenda heed this warning: This day will pass. The applause of men will fade. This administration will inevitably be over. This world will pass away, but you will stand before God and give account for it is written in His Word that we will each stand before God and give account. And on that day all the power you once wielded will be gone and all of the world's approval and praises will have faded away and all the fame and glory you received will amount to nothing.

In the day when the book of history is closed, and the book of life is opened, none of that will matter. It will be you and Him. And you will be required to give account of what you have done. Did you follow the will and Word of God? Or did you not? If you pursue these things, then you did not. And the blood of children will be on your hands. And then we'll call that eternal life, or eternal judgment. The voice of God calls out to you and to all to turn and follow Him with all your heart, who gave all his heart and life that you might be saved?

As for America, the problem is not social or economic or cultural or political. The problem is ultimately spiritual, and so must be the answer. America has turned away from God. And its only hope is that it returns to God. Choose true greatness and lead in that return or continue in this departure from God to destruction and judgment.

Any Christian who reads this and continues to support Biden and his gang of thugs will also give account for encouraging evil and unrighteousness on earth.
Joe Biden is evil, corrupt, a Traitor, guilty of Sedition, and a whore to those with the money to buy him at any level of power he may possess. Past, present, and future. This is his legacy! And his son, that rotten apple that falls from the rotten bough of his sire tree, is the next generation.
Biden was corrupt as an attorney, a *edit*Public Defender in Delaware. He boasted one should not think him not corrupt, when interviewed right after he was elected into the Congress, and he's proven that personal assertion ever since.
Felons cannot run for the office of president!
Biden, who by this time is fully assured he is above the laws of man, boasted of his felony when extorting the officials in the Ukraine and when he was BHO's VP! In public, ON THE RECORD!
And the DNC permitted him to run on the ticket. Because a man suffering Alzheimer's Disease, ended up being deemed the most fit, the cream of the Demoncratic crop, of all those candidates for highest office that ran with him for highest office, when all was said and done. Why? I'm thinking it is because none of them would sell out to China and other corrupt vested interests as readily as JB agreed to do.
They had scruples. At least all but KH! They knew she was the best fit for his VP seat because of the identity politics afforded seating her there. She's not fit to be in government but she is colored, and female, and a Democrat who will do anything to gain power. A perfect match.
A whore, and a whore.

God help us!
He didn't before the election, I'm hoping he'll decide to after.
But that's me.

*Edit to correct having said JB was a DA in Delaware. He was not. He was a PD=Public Defender*

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Soon all Christians will be Racists!

Coming to a city near you!

Sure.
•Man is the Prophetic Beast to Rise up in Control. (Rev 13:18)
•Man has been conditioning men to Verbally "MARK" men, through "Accusations" for eons.

The VERBAL accusations have exponentially risen; Media has been "their" cohort "friend";
Against Christians;
Against Born Again Christians;
Against Believers in Christ;
Against Believers in Almighty God;
Against men who mingle with ^ "them".
•Even going so far as to Making Horrific Atrocious False claims of Worshipping Trump as a god!

Seen the latest...of "their" new best friends across the pond?
China...burning in public display persons "religious" materials, issuing fines for having such materials, and imprisoning for having such materials, burning churches?

The introductory "ACCUSATION" mark of the Beast...been going strong for decades...
Everyone on the Freebie gravy train can play!

Definitely gets tiredsome...
But hey... Everything has a purpose;
DIVISION between good and evil, is required;
Before good and evil becomes "separated".

Luke 12:
[51] Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:
John 7:
[43] So there was a division among the people because of him.

BE of good cheer for your decision, on which side of the DIVISION...you stand. :)

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joe Biden is evil, corrupt, a Traitor, guilty of Sedition, and a whore to those with the money to buy him at any level of power he may possess. Past, present, and future. This is his legacy! And his son, that rotten apple that falls from the rotten bough of his sire tree, is the next generation.
Biden was corrupt as an attorney, a DA in Delaware. He boasted one should not think him not corrupt, when interviewed right after he was elected into the Congress, and he's proven that personal assertion ever since.
Felons cannot run for the office of president!
Biden, who by this time is fully assured he is above the laws of man, boasted of his felony when extorting the officials in the Ukraine and when he was BHO's VP! In public, ON THE RECORD!
And the DNC permitted him to run on the ticket. Because a man suffering Alzheimer's Disease, ended up being deemed the most fit, the cream of the Demoncratic crop, of all those candidates for highest office that ran with him for highest office, when all was said and done. Why? I'm thinking it is because none of them would sell out to China and other corrupt vested interests as readily as JB agreed to do.
They had scruples. At least all but KH! They knew she was the best fit for his VP seat because of the identity politics afforded seating her there. She's not fit to be in government but she is colored, and female, and a Democrat who will do anything to gain power. A perfect match.
A whore, and a whore.

God help us!
He didn't before the election, I'm hoping he'll decide to after.
But that's me.

Please do not fall for the "Evil hoped for" narrative of "questioning" of God.

Rule ONE...committing to Christ the Lord God...IS Committing with full Knowledge...
You "WILL BE" A TARGET OF of Evil Wicked men.

God has always been a believers helper.
You know the drill...Evil must be Exposed, get their Fame, Enjoy the the fruits of their momentary Deception, Convince the truthless to ride the gravy train.

Do not forget:
It's Gods Timeframe...and His Wrath and Cup of Indignation of Revenge...is already brewed and prepared.

Do not forget:
There will be no Evil in Gods new World... and "no legacy" of Evil in Gods new World.

Glory to God,
Taken

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What do you think when the Bible says to pray for all people? In 1 Timothy 2?

Amen Josho. Who are we to pick and choose who NOT to pray for?? Would not an evil leader need even MORE prayer than not?

Reactions: Josho and amadeus

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think He IS helping us. But we need wisdom to see how. And faith to endure!

Much love!

Agree.
He promised...Trials.
He promised...Comfort.
He promised...Death.
He promised...Life.

We are definitely in exponential trials.
He is definitely comforting.
They may kill your body...
but your soul and spirit they can NOT touch or claim.

Glory to God, Faithful and True,
Taken

Reactions: marks

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please do not fall for the "Evil hoped for" narrative of "questioning" of God.

Rule ONE...committing to Christ the Lord God...IS Committing with full Knowledge...
You "WILL BE" A TARGET OF of Evil Wicked men.

God has always been a believers helper.
You know the drill...Evil must be Exposed, get their Fame, Enjoy the the fruits of their momentary Deception, Convince the truthless to ride the gravy train.

Do not forget:
It's Gods Timeframe...and His Wrath and Cup of Indignation of Revenge...is already brewed and prepared.

Do not forget:
There will be no Evil in Gods new World... and "no legacy" of Evil in Gods new World.

Glory to God,
Taken
Well said. My frustration with The Steal and its after effects make me impatient and deeply concerned for my future and that of my fellow citizens and country. You're right. God's time line is God's own. My human hubris that thinks he should hurry up is wrong and born from fear and frustration. I appreciate the insight brother. (I hope you're a brother. I've gotten that wrong in others before. It's the plate face see, can't make hide nor hare....;) lol (HUGS) Thank you again)

Reactions: Taken and Nancy

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen Josho. Who are we to pick and choose who NOT to pray for?? Would not an evil leader need even MORE prayer than not?
True. However, in the case of America that one that sits in the Oval office professes himself to be Catholic and in Christ.
What then do we witness when that one then acts as an evil leader? With an evil vice-leader who claims Christ but also claims Hinduism and as such is false when claiming Christ.
God says, he does not listen to the prayers of sinners, for the prayers of the lawless man is abomination. Proverbs 28:9
Would God listen to prayers for people who are an abomination when they also dare profess Christ?