The rabbit hole called Christian nationalism.....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you do not stand for something you will fall for anything. And if this country goes communist...Christianity falls. Name a communist country where Christianity does well. Who are you failing by be a mugwump?...failing God...failing this country?...failing Christianity?
LOL, are you being serious?

"Oh, no!! If we let the Democrats win the election, Jesus will have died in vain and the church will be no more!! Stand up and be counted and save Jesus! Save Jesus!"

Do you know how much unbelief is in a statement like that? Has the church in China died? The persecution simply weeded out the tares. They can run spiritual rings around us in the west. God will have a people for a praise regardless of who is in power. The early church survived Nero. In truth, it went downhill when it was declared the state religion b
I'm not saying I don't love you man but I am frustrated with a lot of what's in your posts.
They seem misleading and manipulative man.
Misleading how? Some posters are trying to squeeze this round peg ( a bit too round according to my wife, lol) into a square hole. Because they are earthly minded, they think any who do not stand with them MUST be part of the enemy. I have stated it clearly. I am neither Democrat or Republican. Ixam a child of God, and as children of God, our job is to save the lost, not execute those who do not love as deeply as we do.

Forgive my sarcasm. The manipulation is from those aintinf wveryone who od not see rhings rheircway as evil. The craziness is building, and woe unto us all.... AND our children.... if it spills out into open civil war as some are espousing.

blessings,

Gids.

Reactions: amadeus

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apolitical, yet you stand with the left.
Are you trying to fool us or yourself?
Let me explain it to you clearly. There is the right, there is the left, and there are those who want only to save the lost. You are concluding based upon no evidence that those speaking against far right political views coupled with Christianity MUST be the enemy. That is the prejudices of a lazy man not willing to see anything but their own myopic views.

Trust me, if we went to bizarro world, and it was the left who had infected Christianity, I would be here speaking the exact same words to them.

blessings to you,

Gids

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me explain it to you clearly. There is the right, there is the left, and there are those who want only to save the lost. You are concluding based upon no evidence that those speaking against far right political views coupled with Christianity MUST be the enemy. That is the prejudices of a lazy man not willing to see anything but their own myopic views.

Trust me, if we went to bizarro world, and it was the left who had infected Christianity, I would be here speaking the exact same words to them.

blessings to you,

Gids

Yet you stand with the left...that which is "clearly" evil. The left...not necessary a political party, for example the leaders of the BLM movement describe "themselves" as trained Marxist. It is the total concepts of the leftists that is drenched in evil.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, are you being serious?

"Oh, no!! If we let the Democrats win the election, Jesus will have died in vain and the church will be no more!! Stand up and be counted and save Jesus! Save Jesus!"

Do you know how much unbelief is in a statement like that? Has the church in China died? The persecution simply weeded out the tares. They can run spiritual rings around us in the west. God will have a people for a praise regardless of who is in power. The early church survived Nero. In truth, it went downhill when it was declared the state religion b

Misleading how? Some posters are trying to squeeze this round peg ( a bit too round according to my wife, lol) into a square hole. Because they are earthly minded, they think any who do not stand with them MUST be part of the enemy. I have stated it clearly. I am neither Democrat or Republican. Ixam a child of God, and as children of God, our job is to save the lost, not execute those who do not love as deeply as we do.

Forgive my sarcasm. The manipulation is from those aintinf wveryone who od not see rhings rheircway as evil. The craziness is building, and woe unto us all.... AND our children.... if it spills out into open civil war as some are espousing.

blessings,

Gids.
I wish you could make sense for just a second. Do you actually think that Christianity in China is doing well? Do you want that persecutions for children? Again is it a sadomasochism thing? Is this part of your religious beliefs? Do you want that for children?

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet you stand with the left...that which is "clearly" evil. The left...not necessary a political party, for example the leaders of the BLM movement describe "themselves" as trained Marxist. It is the total concepts of the leftists that is drenched in evil.
"Yet you stand with the left." Do you have a learning disability? LOL. I stand with Jesus. Period. Please feel free to show me anywhere in any of my posts where I am given implicit or explicit approval to the Democrats. Take your time. No problem. I will wait. ☺️

blessings,

Gids

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wish you could make sense for just a second. Do you actually think that Christianity in China is doing well? Do you want that persecutions for children? Again is it a sadomasochism thing? Is this part of your religious beliefs? Do you want that for children?
Please do me a favor. Watch this short video and ask yourself how our Chriatianity in the West would measure up to the dedication and love that drives the saints there to truly live their faith.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Yet you stand with the left." Do you have a learning disability? LOL. I stand with Jesus. Period. Please feel free to show me anywhere in any of my posts where I am given implicit or explicit approval to the Democrats. Take your time. No problem. I will wait. ☺️

blessings,

Gids

You are so funny! democrats...leftists...communists...tomato...tamoto...Do you think this thread you are are on is...left or right?

Reactions: teamventure

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are so funny! democrats...leftists...communists...tomato...tamoto...Do you think this thread you are are on is...left or right?
Well, since it is my thread, God knows my intent, which is to lift Him up, so..... it is neither. Forgive me if I do not answer the same repetitive accusations from you again. Peace.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please do me a favor. Watch this short video and ask yourself how our Chriatianity in the West would measure up to the dedication and love that drives the saints there to truly live their faith.

Oh yes, persecution does drive faith.
The Romans found that out the hard way.
Still is that what you are wanting for Christians here?
You stand with evil so it will bring the wrath of God?
And bring about persecutions for Americans?

Reactions: teamventure

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
no Grailhunter, your ears have been closed to draw the conclusion you have about Gideons300

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow!!! It's like you didn't even read his post at all. Absolutely amazing.

Ephraim is joined to idols: let him alone. (Hosea 4:17)

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011

Thank you Grailhunter for standing against lies of the enemy that people are perpetuating.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Persecution is coming.
And the spirit of the ones who will strengthen the hands of the perpetrators is being made manifest.
America is the poster child for the Church of Laodicea.

Revelation 3
14And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

15I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. 17Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: 18I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. 19As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. 20Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. 21To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. 22He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow!!! It's like you didn't even read his post at all. Absolutely amazing.

Ephraim is joined to idols: let him alone. (Hosea 4:17)

Read the post and his conclusions are wrong. I do not deal with views I deal with facts, truth, and Christian morality.
Tell us the good side of communism.
Tell us the good side of abortions.
Tell us the good side of drug use.
Tell us the good side of anarchy.
Tell us the good side of burning Bibles and the American flag.
Tell us the good side of cussing Christ in leftists protests.
Tell us the good side of teaching our children anthems, homosexuality, and communism in our schools.
Tell us the good side of taking "In God We Trust" off our currency.
Tell us the good side of taking "Under God" out the pledge of allegiance.
Tell us that all this is not evil...that it is good and right.
If your going to stand with the left and cheerlead for these things do it right.
And if you say you do not stand with either side...consider the thread you are writing in.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
I do not think the church has been in such dire straits since the inquisition. The shallowness, the defense of willfull sin, the lack of victory, the contentment with thinking we have need of nothing, and the total unburdened hearts for the lost all point to the fact that despite the words out of our mouths, our hearts are far from Him. We have a name that we live, but deadness is everywhere. And no easier fact backing up this hard-to-hear rebuke is than in the political mess called 'Christian Nationalism'.

These here on the forum who post endless conspiracy theories and hate driven agendas say that in this recent election, there was "obvious" fraud like it was a documented well-known fact. Yet, no one has ever presented any to any of the courts or judges, whether they be Republican or Democrat. Trump was forced to try to threaten the lieutenant gov in Ga., telling him to just 'find the votes'. This after three recounts. oh, and the man Trump tried to butter up, then beg, then threaten when those two did not work is a Republican! He must be part of the deep state, right?

It is simply craziness. Why can some here not see that?? If Biden had done that, these 'patriots' would have had a conniption fit. Their version of the facts is filtered through a totally biased viewpoint and yet, none of them can even see it, let alone admit it. Anything not coming from the extreme alt-right is a lie, or so they believe. And if Republicans disagree with them, they are labeled the enemy as well. Even Pence was a traitor after supporting Trump 100% up to that point. (shaking head). Myoptic vision is in truth, blindness.

I pray we all understand. Christian nationalism is not of God, despite what many believe. It is simply a different form of spiritual carnality. The answer is neither Democrats or Republicans. It is JESUS.

Do we not see the whole world, including the U.S., is spiraling out of control, all by God's hand. This is not our home. It is time Christians woke up to who we are are and who we are not, and fought the real battle we are called to.... giving all diligence to walking in the Spirit, where we do not fulfill the lusts of the flesh, but rather bring forth fruit out of a meek and humble spirit.

Do you think I speak these words because I am a 'Demoncrat'? LOL. Ha! You would be very wrong. Satan cares not which side of this political mess we choose. Each side is carnal, yet some act like Trump and all 'patriot' Republicans are above reproach, which is, knowing what we know about the man and his total lack of a moral compass, is simply mind boggling. Talk about straining at gnats and swallowing camels.

How far will some have to proceed down the rabbit hole before you finally have no choice but to admit it has all been orchestrated, not by the deep state, but by spiritual principalities and powers, thoroughly amused by how easily God's people can be misled when they are not anchored in Christ, walking as sojourners, seeking to be harmless in a world getting closer and closer to mayhem like we cannot yet even imagine.

I pray you wake up before it is too late. There is but one hope for us all. We best stop looking at tempting sideshows and realize where the real battle lies.

blessings,

Gideon

Above is your OP.
A large part of it is conservative bashing and Trump bashing, denying electrion fraud, etc
with little disclaimers saying you're not a democrat in little statements.
The majority of the post says you are and you didn't even answer my question who you voted for.

Reactions: WaterSong

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Persecution is coming.
And the spirit of the ones who will strengthen the hands of the perpetrators is being made manifest.
America is the poster child for the Church of Laodicea.

Revelation 3
14And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

15I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. 17Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: 18I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. 19As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. 20Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. 21To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. 22He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

A religion of anti-American....at least you are being honest.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All you guys got to do is be honest with people.
But that is something you do not dare do.
What you do is all leftist tactics, anything but the truth and shutdown free speech because it will expose you for what you are.
It's a passive aggressive tactic that's being employed here. The OP is total judgment of Christians who happen to be Conservatives, Republican, and support Trump.
Then after all that we read that it isn't judgment that we're reading here yet again.

Rather than a stick in the eye to all the Conservative Republican Trump supporting American's here who were robbed of their vote, as is proven by clear and present evidence, why not instead learn what Christian Nationalism and Christian Patriotism actually encompass?
In The Cross of War: Christian Nationalism and U.S. Expansion in the Spanish-American War, Matthew McCullough defines American Christian nationalism as “an understanding of American identity and significance held by Christians wherein the nation is a central actor in the world-historical purposes of the Christian God.”
Source/more reading: Christian Nationalism vs. Christian Patriotism

And then perhaps reflect, if they take the OP at face value, whether or not they have cited Romans 13 in their posts with regard to their political viewpoint as a Christian. Obviously having Roman governing authority as its influence, being Paul was a Roman citizen, but to read it and recall Christ's teachings is rather enlightening. Especially when of late there's been debate about Jesus command to buy a sword, and that viewpoint that says, he didn't really mean it to be used. Discernment, is everything.

13:1 Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. 2 Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. 3 For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, 4 for he is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God’s wrath on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God’s wrath but also for the sake of conscience. 6 For because of this you also pay taxes, for the authorities are ministers of God, attending to this very thing. 7 Pay to all what is owed to them: taxes to whom taxes are owed, revenue to whom revenue is owed, respect to whom respect is owed, honor to whom honor is owed.

8 Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law. 9 For the commandments, “You shall not commit adultery, You shall not murder, You shall not steal, You shall not covet,” and any other commandment, are summed up in this word: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” 10 Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

11 Besides this you know the time, that the hour has come for you to wake from sleep. For salvation is nearer to us now than when we first believed. 12 The night is far gone; the day is at hand. So then let us cast off the works of darkness and put on the armor of light. 13 Let us walk properly as in the daytime, not in orgies and drunkenness, not in sexual immorality and sensuality, not in quarreling and jealousy. 14 But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to gratify its desires.

Reactions: Grailhunter

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Above is your OP.
A large part of it is conservative bashing and Trump bashing, denying electrion fraud, etc
with little disclaimers saying you're not a democrat in little statements.
The majority of the post says you are and you didn't even answer my question who you voted for.
Forgive my ignoring your repetitive posts. I have clearly stated my intent. However, I cannot make you believe me and see no reason to try any longer.

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Forgive my ignoring your repetitive posts. I have clearly stated my intent. However, I cannot make you believe me and see no reason to try any longer.

You didn't ignore my posts, you dodged my question who you voted for, and now you're dodging me pointing out your OP is anti-conservative which is pro-liberal.

Reactions: marks

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
When your leaders are serving satan it would make sense to pray against them. Do you pray for satan or against satan?

The term democrat Christian is an oxymoron.

This is a ridiculous question. Praying for certain leaders is certainly not praying for satan.....

Praying for them that they may do the right thing is not praying for satan. Praying that they may do what is best for the country is not praying for satan.

As Christians we are not meant to pray curses upon other human beings.

And ones Salvation does not depend on who someone votes for....

What do you think when the Bible says to pray for all people? In 1 Timothy 2?