The race is not to the swift,

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you have not brought witnesses, and neither have any appeared. You are certainly invited to post some now, i would love this myself
BB, you are not listening. I told you that "My witness...is the second witness." Thus, if you have missed the first witness, you have some catching up to do. But I have no need to produce witnesses that came before.

But, hey, I just happened upon this article, which I have not fully read, but you might find it to be the confirmation you need: God, Time, and Foreknowledge – How Can God Know the Future?

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ya, it doesn't work like that, sorry. Truth is established in the mouth of two or three witnesses, and you are not in the position of witness here, but defendant. If you like, i will take the box, and you can cross me, but first i would need a practical statement from you on your position--as i am not yet aware of exactly what it is--in order to take the other side

libertinism? defeatism? enlightenment? who knows?
No, no, no. You don't get to call the shots on when and how God reveals His truth. I have done my part, as those who have gone before, and it is either believed or not. That is how witnessing works.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
No, no, no. You don't get to call the shots on when and how God reveals His truth. I have done my part, as those who have gone before, and it is either believed or not. That is how witnessing works.
ha, ok, well i dont wanna steal your peace, but i'm sure glad i dont have to avoid answering posts that make me uncomfortable

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Good...and if you will draw the comparison, that discomfort may tell you something.
i dunno, i've reviewed those, and they seemed honest enough Qs to me. I'm not big on theory, personally--i just happen to have the gift of arguing it i guess--and you seem to have a lot of peace, guess that is what matters here. I might wish you could use more Scripture to explain your position, which seems nihilist to me, and i note some bait for in the Book, but if they don't bug you, then hey :)