The Race Question is a Godly Question

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How is that?

How does your rant reconcile with becoming as a little child?
It doesn't reconcile with coming as a child. That is why I asked.

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Because the curse and lack of blessing and blessing by Noah still exist upon mankind. You see it today, but don't want to admit it.
Stranger, I have carefully examined the Bible record and the descendants of Ham as given in Genesis 10:6-20. And what I have discovered is that you have a FUNDAMENTAL MISUNDERSTANDING OF THE CURSE OF NOAH AND TO WHOM IT WAS APPLIED.

The sons of Ham are listed a (1) Cush, (2) Mizraim, (3) Phut, and (4) Canaan. And believe it or not, but all their descendants were located in (a) Arabia, (b) Mesopotamia, (c) Egypt, (d) Philistia, (e) Libya, Tyre, and North Africa), and (f) Canaan. They are all presently termed as "Arabs". There were no blacks in these nations.

So here's the breakdown as found in Genesis 10:
I. CUSH
A. ARABIA

Seba (Sheba) (Yemen), Havilah (SW Arabia), Sabtah (Arabia), Raamah (Persian Gulf), Sabtecha (Persian Gulf), Sheba (Yemen), Dedan (Central Arabia)
B. MESOPOTAMIA (IRAQ)
(In the land of Shinar)
Nimrod, Babel, Erech, Accad, Calneh, Asshur, Nineveh, Rehoboth, Calah, Resen
II. MIZRAIM (EGYPT & PHILISTA)
Ludim (west of Egypt), Anamim (south of Egypt), Lehabim (possibly Libyans), Naphtuhim (south of Egypt), Pathrusim (upper Egypt), Casluhim (upper Egypt), Philistim (Philistines in Lebanon and Jordan), Caphtorim (Egypt)
III. PHUT (LIBYA, NORTH AFRICA, TYRE)
IV. CANAAN (PALESTINE)
Jebusites, Amorites, Girgasites, Hivites, Arkites, Sinites, Arvadites, Zemarites, Hamathites.
CITIES: Sidon, Heth, Gerar, Gaza, Sodom, Gomorrah, Admah, Zeboim, Lasha.

What this does is totally debunks the idea that Noah's curse applied to Black Africans. What is does prove is the Noah's curse is described within the Bible, since almost all these nations were destroyed for their wickedness, idolatry, and enmity towards Israel.

B

brakelite

Without a doubt the Holy Spirit can overcome the division of race. But, that is the only way that race can be overcome as a dividing factor
Which means that it was never God's plan that they be divided to such an extent that there rise conflict. It is not the diversity of race that Christianity brings peace to, but the conflict. Christ makes us one in Him, though we be all different. And I would venture that even within the white people there is conflict. And conflict that goes back a long long way. Like between France and Germany. France and England. England and Scotland. The Irish and just about everyone else. Even prophecy from Daniel declared that the white European nations would never cleave one to another, despite attempts to do so politically by Louis, Charlamagne, Hitler, Napoleon and several others, which brings me to this....

Yet ones race, even of a Christian, still divides. Just look at our political parties.
...a good reason methinks for Christians to stay out of politics... The separation of church and state is a godly maxim which we ignore to our peril.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stranger, I have carefully examined the Bible record and the descendants of Ham as given in Genesis 10:6-20. And what I have discovered is that you have a FUNDAMENTAL MISUNDERSTANDING OF THE CURSE OF NOAH AND TO WHOM IT WAS APPLIED.

The sons of Ham are listed a (1) Cush, (2) Mizraim, (3) Phut, and (4) Canaan. And believe it or not, but all their descendants were located in (a) Arabia, (b) Mesopotamia, (c) Egypt, (d) Philistia, (e) Libya, Tyre, and North Africa), and (f) Canaan. They are all presently termed as "Arabs". There were no blacks in these nations.

So here's the breakdown as found in Genesis 10:
I. CUSH
A. ARABIA

Seba (Sheba) (Yemen), Havilah (SW Arabia), Sabtah (Arabia), Raamah (Persian Gulf), Sabtecha (Persian Gulf), Sheba (Yemen), Dedan (Central Arabia)
B. MESOPOTAMIA (IRAQ)
(In the land of Shinar)
Nimrod, Babel, Erech, Accad, Calneh, Asshur, Nineveh, Rehoboth, Calah, Resen
II. MIZRAIM (EGYPT & PHILISTA)
Ludim (west of Egypt), Anamim (south of Egypt), Lehabim (possibly Libyans), Naphtuhim (south of Egypt), Pathrusim (upper Egypt), Casluhim (upper Egypt), Philistim (Philistines in Lebanon and Jordan), Caphtorim (Egypt)
III. PHUT (LIBYA, NORTH AFRICA, TYRE)
IV. CANAAN (PALESTINE)
Jebusites, Amorites, Girgasites, Hivites, Arkites, Sinites, Arvadites, Zemarites, Hamathites.
CITIES: Sidon, Heth, Gerar, Gaza, Sodom, Gomorrah, Admah, Zeboim, Lasha.

What this does is totally debunks the idea that Noah's curse applied to Black Africans. What is does prove is the Noah's curse is described within the Bible, since almost all these nations were destroyed for their wickedness, idolatry, and enmity towards Israel.

Cush is Ethiopia. Ethiopians are black.

"Cush subsequently became identified with Ethiopia..." "The Ethiopians have been habitually considered true blacks..." (Arthur Custance, Doorway Papers, Noah's Three Sons) See custance.org/Library/Volume 1/Part II/Chapter 3.html p.2

"For of the four sons of Ham, time has not at all hurt the name of Cush; for the Ethiopians, over whom he reigned, are even at this day, both by themselves and by all men in Asia called Cushites." (Herotodus, Antiquities of the Jews 1.6) See Christiananswers.net and the webBibleEncylopedia under 'Who or what is Cush'.

"Cush is the same in the Bible as Ethiopia." (Genesis Record, Henry Morris, Baker, 1976, p. 250)

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which means that it was never God's plan that they be divided to such an extent that there rise conflict. It is not the diversity of race that Christianity brings peace to, but the conflict. Christ makes us one in Him, though we be all different. And I would venture that even within the white people there is conflict. And conflict that goes back a long long way. Like between France and Germany. France and England. England and Scotland. The Irish and just about everyone else. Even prophecy from Daniel declared that the white European nations would never cleave one to another, despite attempts to do so politically by Louis, Charlamagne, Hitler, Napoleon and several others, which brings me to this....

...a good reason methinks for Christians to stay out of politics... The separation of church and state is a godly maxim which we ignore to our peril.

All descendants of Noah are of Adam which means all are fallen, which means you will have conflict in all of them. Both among themselves and among each other. That is not the point.

The salvation that God brings in Jesus Christ is offered to all, and because of that the Church is made up of all sons of Noah. And, as I said, that is the only way any unity between the sons of Noah will be experienced. Whether the different sons of Noah, who make up the Church, like it or not, we who are Christian are of One Body, Christ. But that is not the point.

The point is that the prophecies given by Noah are from God and they still exist, still are played out among mankind. Blessing given to Shem. Blessing given to Japheth. No blessing and a curse given to Ham.

You say it is best for Christians to ignore politics or stay out of it. Well, (Gen. 9) is written for believers, correct? If we don't believe it, and are not willing to act on it, by recognizing it as true and be not swayed by the world's gospel, which tries to subvert these prophecies, who else will? The world rejects this as it is found in the Bible. Christians have been taught to reject it because they have bought into the world's gospel which elevates the sons of Ham, and brands the sons of Japheth as evil supremacist's.

Where is your 'godly maxim' found?

Stranger

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If it was a moot question, why did God make the races?

Yes all men are made of one blood. That doesn't take away the race question.

Yes, salvation is provided for all. That doesn't take away the race question.

Yes, the Body of Christ is made up of all races of people. That doesn't take away the race question.

If God made the races, and if God gave the prophecies concerning the races to Noah, (Gen. 9:24-27), then is not the question of race, a Godly question. Yet, as with yourself, racism is considered by all as evil.

In other words, do you believe the blessings given to Shem and Japheth? Do you believe God gave no blessing to Ham, and a certain people of Ham were cursed? And do you believe those blessings or lack thereof, and the curse have been removed?

Stranger
Why was he cursed?

B

brakelite

Where is your 'godly maxim' found?
KJV Luke 22
25 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors.
26 But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.

B

brakelite

See (Gen. 9:20-29). Instead of covering Noah, as Shem and Japheth did, he goes and blabs about it to his brothers. (Pro. 17:9)

Stranger
Ironically part of that curse was infli thcted upon the descendants of Ham by the descendants of Japheth and Shem. Sadly, those descendants thought they were doing God's will by so doing... Much the same way the Catholic church thought to do God's will by burning people at the stake to give them a "taste"of hell.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Of course, I'm white.
my guess is you tan real good and prolly understand patois, Stranger, but i dont recall challenging your whiteness anyway, just your mithraism and your bigotry. Anyway the assertion was that i am way whiter than you, Dusseldorf white i might say, and no, no one is practicing bias on your web-toed behind bc you are white ok. Its strictly bc you are a bigot and a jerk bro, trust me. And prolly half black and a frustrated homosexual too, but i dunno there, but my guess is that is where most of the bigotry comes from? But bc you are white? hilarious. We would have been shovin you inna oven bro, no offense. I can smell the gypsy from here lol

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
KJV Luke 22
25 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors.
26 But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.

That is no godly maxim for separation between church and state.

Strange

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ironically part of that curse was infli thcted upon the descendants of Ham by the descendants of Japheth and Shem. Sadly, those descendants thought they were doing God's will by so doing... Much the same way the Catholic church thought to do God's will by burning people at the stake to give them a "taste"of hell.

See, you walk by the world's gospel. The curse and lack of blessing must not have been from God. It was from man. It was from Ham's brothers. See how infected believers are today with the teachings of the world. And they feel so good and righteous when they speak it because it makes them look so good before man.

Stranger

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I say this in light of the Scriptures. I have shown before that all races come from the descendants of Noah...Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

Shem received blessing from God. Japheth received blessing from God. Ham received no blessing and his descendants were cursed.

Yet all the world is against Shem and Japheth. They elevate the 'race of color' as if they somehow depict such glory and honor. But, who is the prince of the world?

When God places His blessing upon Shem and Japheth, is it not surprising that satan would hate and bring the world against those of their race? And is it not surprising that satan would elevate the race of Ham, whom God has cursed.

As the title I have chosen says, the race question is indeed a Godly question. Are you brave enough to consider it? Or do you fold like a plant in the hot Texas sun.

Stranger

Gen 9
[1] And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.

Gen 9
[24] And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.
[25] And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
[26] And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
[27] God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

Men Divide men.
God Divides men.
Jesus came to Divide men. Luke 12:51

Without...."IF"...and "THEN"..
Without.... "THIS"...and "THAT"..
Without.... "GOOD" ...and "EVIL" ..

Men would not have "OPTIONS".

Men without "OPTIONS"...
could not "CHOOSE" God.

Gods Greatest Desire Fulfilled..
..IS WHEN A MAN A MAN AGAINST HIM..."CHOOSES" Him.

Glory to God,
Taken

Last edited:

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Indeed it does. Just like 1 plus one equals 2. It figures.

Stranger
I bet you consider Southern Europeans are not white either, or Slavic peoples for that matter also, because they carry Asian genes according to some White Supremacists.

You don't want to answer because you know you'll be deemed racist for doing so, which to be honest, from some of your posts I've read here, it seems you are.

There was a whole lot of mixing going on down South, from what I've read and heard, but then again you'll only tell me that's Yankee propaganda.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Is not all of Europe White? I'm trying to understand people's perspectives here, is why I'm asking.