The Rapture Lie

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RichardBurger

Jan 23, 2008
Southeast USA
1 Thessalonians 1:10
10 and to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus who delivers us from the wrath to come.
NKJV

The writer of this thread can believe what every they wish but I don't see God punishing the children of God who have placed their faith, trust, confidence and hope in God's Son, Jesus Christ, and the scripture above says the same thing.

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
What Martin and 6string said is correct.

John in Rev chapter 4 was caught up in spirit to heaven. The throne room to be exact. This describes a transition from Earth to Heaven. His physical body was not there, but a body is just a body.

2 Cor 12:2 describes a transition from Earth to Heaven. In body, out of body not sure. It is hard to tell if you have not experienced this because we live in a body, and may not notice.

Enoch was taken because He pleased God. Jesus is able to present himself a glorious church without spot of blemish Full of the Holy Spirit. He pleased God, He was taken. Same with the Church, with no spot.

We see in the throne room the 24 Elders. 12 for the OT all the tribes, and 12 for the NT. The foundational apostels of the Church. The sea (Like) Crystal stand there. Crystal being the only mineral where a flaw is easy to spot. I believe that this is the church. Those Elders standing there the 12 or whole 24 represent the Church.(Not sure if the other 12 only represent the Jewish people) Rev 15:2 describe the sea as being mixed with fire. I believe this is the Work of the Holy Spirit, the the whole church body.

This makes sense, as we are then able to make sense of time lines.......................................... If the Church is with the Lord at this time, then everything else falls in place.

1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
1Th 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

This event is clear. People who are alive on earth will be caught up. At this point we shall be with the Lord. This describes a transition much like John did, and Paul did. Jesus does not come to earth though, That is later and he comes with His people.

These are two separate events. One Jesus Gathers his people the other Jesus comes with people to earth.

This event would not make much sense if it is after the tribulation period. We still have to have the event with the Angels taking away tares.

The event of gathering of people the tares and the Wheat must have occurred after Jesus Catches up the Church in the air, because it is not the Lord that does this, but the Angels separate the tares and the wheat. The Tares and the Wheat not being of the Church Body. Jesus Himself comes to get His Church though, and the Wheat must be those that have overcome the tribulation period.

Rev 14:15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

Mat 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
Mat 13:40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
Mat 13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

It is clear at this point, that lots of bad stuff has occurred on the Earth. The saints on the Earth at this time did go though some pretty nasty things. If one thinks the Church is Protected somehow, it can't be the ones on the Earth at this time. Saints had been killed, on the earth, so there was no protection. This could not have been the Church.

Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

We see in this scripture that war is about to be made against those that keep the commandments of God, and (Not the Gospel of the anointing (Christ) but a testimony of Jesus. This to me describes that God's people at this time have the testimony of John the baptist, who did not baptize in the Holy Spirit but only told of Jesus. Also the keeping of the commandments would suggest more of keeping the old traditions. This does not describe the Church we have now, full of the Holy Spirit being here.

Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

We soon see in the Next Chapter that Satan did overcome the saints. This is not true of the Church today. The greater on inside us if far more powerful than Satan. Jesus told us we also have authority over Him. So, the Holy Spirit Left us if this is us, or We are not there on Earth.

Heb 2:3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;

Heb 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
Heb 2:15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

What are we escaping? Paul goes on to tell us about the work of Jesus, and the defeat of Satan. It is for those that do not neglect Salvation. The Gospel of Christ!!! We see the term used in Rev, but not in the sense of preaching the Gospel. We also do not see the Church mentioned again during the tribulation period, but referred to as Saints and Children of the Kingdom. Not those in Christ as the other gospels, not children of God, and not the Church.

Biggest evidence yet: We may not be here during the Tribulation.

Jesus makes a startling statement.

Luk 21:35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
Luk 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

This is a escape.......... It happens BEFORE these things come to pass, not during, or after. We know from the scriptures above those saints did not Escape, as it was Given Satan to make war with them. So, whatever Escape means, it means it happens before the tribulation, and those that escape are not included with the rest of the Saints described during the Tribulation.

That means that there are those that are not there, as it is clear that during the tribulation, it will try the WHOLE Earth. Everyone!!!

This also coincides that with what Jesus said to one of the Churches about escaping the hour of trail...........

Isa 57:1 The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.

When Evil comes, we see example after example of God taking them out of the way. Now we can't add the word Rapture here, but taken away is clear. Looking at the events of the tribulation period, it would appear that those who have accepted the free gift of righteousness of God, in Christ Jesus will not be around. Those that did not ignore so great a Salvation.

That which was preached during the Tribulation was the testimony of Jesus, Nothing about preaching this Great Salvation. It was the keeping of commandments, and the Knowledge of Jesus. Different than the Chruch today.

If the Church is not here, then this makes sense...........

2Th 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2Th 2:2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2Th 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
2Th 2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
2Th 2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

It is only by the coming of our Lord, to gather us, will the next event take place. That is the AntiChrist being revealed. What is withholding that? Paul said it above........... The day of the anointed or day of Christ. (Christ is Greek for Jesus the anointed or His anointed ones.) This is the day of the anointing!!!! This is the Chruch.

2Th 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

Who is HE? That is the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit came to reprove the Word of sin. It is the Holy Spirit that is holding back the iniquity on the Earth. Once the reprover of sin is taken out of the way, Sin will have full recourse on the planet.

The Holy Spirit is in the WAY of that now, and the AntiChrist can not operate with the Holy Spirit still in the Way. The Church must be removed.

Joh 16:8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

The Anointed Church can not be in the Way. That is why it is called the Day of Christ and our gathering together unto him.

We Escape!!! several scriptures make that clear, Now where do we Escape to? We stand with the Lord. Jesus said it, that at escape we are with him. We see it here again.

This Order of events Make a lot more sense when we start to put together Time Lines................. The No Rapture theory, leaves way to many questions.

Those that do not believe in Rapture have something in Common. No understand or knowledge of the Awesome Power of the Holy Spirit. Devils can not stand in that Power of anointing and function.

I had a devil Possessed man just walk in a room (After I cast one out of a person) and just scream at me. You can't cast me out, you can't cast me out. He then ran away. It was not me, but the Anointing on me. We can not be here during tribulation because we there are those of us that would preach and operate under the Power of the Anointing of God. No devil would make it, and with the Holy Spirit on earth operating that way, sin would not run it's course................Impossible.......

For those who believe in no rapture...... Ask God to fill you with the Power of the Holy Spirit. Speak in tongues, and you will better understand what I am talking about.

Jesus Is Lord.

Rev 12:17

Reactions: truthquest

01CobraVortech

May 2, 2010
NJ
If people want to see an incredible study on the "rapture" and how sure it is, they need only listen to Chuck Missler's study on the "rapture." Missler is brilliant on so many topics and his "rapture" study will convince anyone. The Spirit is definitely on that man.

jerryjohnson

Nov 6, 2009
If people want to see an incredible study on the "rapture" and how sure it is, they need only listen to Chuck Missler's study on the "rapture." Missler is brilliant on so many topics and his "rapture" study will convince anyone. The Spirit is definitely on that man.

Hammer, it's time to change the name of this forum to "The church of Ephesus!"

Reactions: Christina

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Christina, you seem to keep refering to Hammerstone here for help..............Why??? don't be so insecure.

you also have something mixed up........

That day will not come............until the deflection from the truth (Apostasy) is apparent, and the son of perdition revealed.

You stopped reading though......... Why??

The event described is the Lord gathering us up................. That day will not come until the deflection from the truth. People fall way from the Lord........... then the son of perdition is revealed.

What is stopping that event, and what would cause masses to deflect from the truth or fall away? What Paul was describing the whole time.

Something is holding this back............. This something has to be removed for the mass falling away of truth.

2Th 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

The presence of the Holy Spirit who convicts the Word of sin, and the church must be taken away first..........then what happens? What Paul said. a mass falling away from truth and then son of perdition revealed..............

Those that say their christians, and hold on to some truth, go to church will remain here.

2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Hammerstone.................. Who you keep mentioning......... said this.............

Yes it's rather clearly stated that we will be kept from the hour of trial and regardless of whether someone sees rapture or not here, the message always seems to be missed. Those elect whom are sealed won't really have an issue. However, simply because one has sat on a pew or read some (or even all of the Bible) doesn't mean they're Christian and certainly doesn't mean they're afforded the protection here.

The strong delusion will be sent, and then the AntiChrist, son of perdition, will be revealed...................... We won't be here.

So, instead of getting upset...........think how the Holy Spirit could be on the Earth, reproving the World of sin, and the Antichrist even stand a chance of competing??

It really shows what you know about the Power of the Holy Spirit...........I hope you learn, because your missing much.

Jesus is Lord.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Christina, you seem to keep refering to Hammerstone here for help..............Why??? don't be so insecure.

you also have something mixed up........

That day will not come............until the deflection from the truth (Apostasy) is apparent, and the son of perdition revealed.

You stopped reading though......... Why??

The event described is the Lord gathering us up................. That day will not come until the deflection from the truth. People fall way from the Lord........... then the son of perdition is revealed.

What is stopping that event, and what would cause masses to deflect from the truth or fall away? What Paul was describing the whole time.

Something is holding this back............. This something has to be removed for the mass falling away of truth.

The presence of the Holy Spirit who convicts the Word of sin, and the church must be taken away first..........then what happens? What Paul said. a mass falling away from truth and then son of perdition revealed..............

Those that say their christians, and hold on to some truth, go to church will remain here.

2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Hammerstone.................. Who you keep mentioning......... said this.............

The strong delusion will be sent, and then the AntiChrist, son of perdition, will be revealed...................... We won't be here.

So, instead of getting upset...........think how the Holy Spirit could be on the Earth, reproving the World of sin, and the Antichrist even stand a chance of competing??

It really shows what you know about the Power of the Holy Spirit...........I hope you learn, because your missing much.

Jesus is Lord.
I told you not top speak to me Get thee behind me thou servant of Satan in the name of Jesus Christ

Reactions: Christina

JarBreaker

Apr 6, 2010
Proof #9: Kept from the hour of testing (Rev. 3:10)

Revelation 3:10 says we will be kept out of the hour of testing which will come upon the whole earth (the Tribulation)

The hour of testing isnt the tribulation, it's the great delusion. An hour and time, times and the dividing of time are 2 very different unites of measurement.

"The Church will be called home before the hour of testing."

Dan 12:10
Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Yes, im altering this order here .... TRIED and PURIFIED and MADE WHITE.

The previous post I made has to do with a VERY SPECIFIC event, those who have ALREADY SUBMITTED to His refining fire will have thus prepared and not be subject to this event.

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
You truly need help Christina.............. You also failed to address my other post.

I would also not take lightly using the Name of Jesus.

You rebuked me as a flesh and blood person.......(As a servant of Satan) We wrestle not against flesh and blood.

Your ignorance of the things of the Spirit of God, and the Operation of those things is even more apparent now. This explains your concept of no rapture. Your concept of the Elect, and confusion of the Body of Christ (God's anointed)

Your use of the Name of Jesus against a person, is dishonor to the Work of the Cross, but you did so in Ignorance. You have no understanding of the Authority of the believer, nor understand what you wrote.

I hope you humble yourself....... Repent, and seek God for understanding. You should also edit your post so others will not see you in this state.

Be Blessed, May the eyes of your understanding be enlightened.........

Jesus Is Lord.

Thank you coop, Robster, Richardburger, Martin and the Ninja 6string for holding to the truth in God's Word. We still need to believe and have faith for the two that don't.

JarBreaker

Apr 6, 2010
"1 Thessalonians 1:10
10 and to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus who delivers us from the wrath to come."

That whole "deliver" thing ... how many times was Israel on the field of battle and had no way of winning ?

He delivers not by rushing in to put people out of harm's way ... He delivers right in the midst of danger ... WHERE THE WHOLE WORLD CAN WITNESS HIS GLORY.

Thank you coop, Jarbreaker, Robster, Richardburger, Martin and the Ninja 6string for holding to the truth in God's Word. We still need to believe and have faith for the two that don't.

Anytime you add my name to your list of supporters or whoever you think is saying something as you see it, just shows you had no idea at all whatever I had just said.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
You truly need help Christina.............. You also failed to address my other post.

I would also not take lightly using the Name of Jesus.

Jesus Is Lord.

I dont take anything about the Lord lightly .
I mean what I said we are to judge them by the fruit, the tares are those who actively work against the plan of God that is your fruit ....you work against God
your warnings and threats mean nothing to me. I ask you do not speak to me.
God gives me power to rebuke you and your fruit. The fact you dont agree with what I say makes my day.
Every word you speak is of men or patting yourself on the back and bragging about works.
A list of supporters of men you poor delutuded child.
I have but one name in my List God/Christ and his Word You need men to back you. Sad.

Your doctrine is against me. Why is that Bro. I will tell you
We will be hated for his name sake the only reason you single out a person is because they speak Gods truth and those of Devil terrible in fear they will be shown for what they are.

Lectures from those who have the forked tonuge of your father of lies are meaningless. they are lies with flowerly words you use in vain ...You are the one who uses the Lord name in vain and need help ... You have an evil spirit that lives in you.

Do NOT TaLK TO ME

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Sorry Jarbreaker. I edited your name out on the list of supporters. I did misunderstand what you said, and I read it again.

Thank you for pointing that out to me.

Be blessed.

Jesus is Lord.

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have seen a troubling side to the rapture belief that many Christians, not all, but many Christians have shown. And I was in a Christian group once where daily I was bombarded with statements that I could only interpret as hate and prejudice. I was told repeatedly that certain people, Muslims, are beyond salvation. The favorite book on this site was, "The Late Great Planet Earth" by Hal Lindsey. One lady on the site revered him as a prophet. She told me I should read the book and then I would understand, which I declined. I later left the group because I was told, in so many words, that my ideas about Christian love, kindness and compassion had no place there.
I believe that we are one body in Christ. When one part suffers, we all suffer with it. I cannot support the wars which I was told will hasten the return of Christ, as if He could be rushed. I cannot support that which will bring suffering, persecution, and even death on my Christian brothers and sisters in other countries; Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Israel, Syria etc etc And it is clear to me that politics and media have also played a major part in influencing the minds and hearts of these Christians.

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
I told you not top speak to me Get thee behind me thou servant of Satan in the name of Jesus Christ

They said the same about Jesus too.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Mike it seems your fans just keep growing in number, I had no idea you were this popular. Whats the secret, is it that true prophetic anointing perhaps?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I have seen a troubling side to the rapture belief that many Christians, not all, but many Christians have shown. And I was in a Christian group once where daily I was bombarded with statements that I could only interpret as hate and prejudice. I was told repeatedly that certain people, Muslims, are beyond salvation. The favorite book on this site was, "The Late Great Planet Earth" by Hal Lindsey. One lady on the site revered him as a prophet. She told me I should read the book and then I would understand, which I declined. I later left the group because I was told, in so many words, that my ideas about Christian love, kindness and compassion had no place there.
I believe that we are one body in Christ. When one part suffers, we all suffer with it. I cannot support the wars which I was told will hasten the return of Christ, as if He could be rushed. I cannot support that which will bring suffering, persecution, and even death on my Christian brothers and sisters in other countries; Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Israel, Syria etc etc And it is clear to me that politics and media have also played a major part in influencing the minds of these Christians.

The rapture is theroy of only the saving of some few it against God and his nature. Everyone is judged on his own merrit and heart name on your church or name on of your group will save no one everyone is given an equal and fair chance this doctrine of a few chosen few being flown away to be saved while the rest are left to Satans wiles is unbiblical ... the only ones that signled out like the apostels are going to be right here on earth doing Gods work to guide his church through the pitfals of Satan and they will do so with God very own Words being spoke through them ..God is out to save man kind not a select few he's going to Rapture away it a perversion of scripture. Hear God alkways not men not meor any other man.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Mike it seems your fans just growing in number, I had no idea you were this popular. Whats the secret?

Im so glad you pointed that out the famine is on the majority, not the few Amos 8:11-12
So is the delusion God allows because you believe a lie
God allows a delusion upon the World for the lie believed by the majority of the World
so gather up to yourselves all the men you like gather them to yourside it means squat ...

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
Im so glad you pointed that out the famine is on the majority, not the few Amos 8:11-12
as is the delusion because you believe a lie 2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
God allows a delusion upon the World for the lie believed by the majority of the World so gather thee all the men to yourside you like it means squat ...

Your post makes no sense at all Christine what are you talking about? Please clarify if you can?
smile.gif

Reactions: Brother Mike

6stringedsignseeker

Mar 10, 2010
Fort Worth, Texas
The rapture is theroy of only the saving of some few it against God and his nature. Everyone is judged on his own merrit and heart name on your church or name on of your group will save no one everyone is given an equal and fair chance this doctrine of a few chosen few being flown away to be saved while the rest are left to Satans wiles is unbiblical ... the only ones that signled out like the apostels are going to be right here on earth doing   Gods work to guide his church through the pitfals of Satan and they will do so with God very own Words being spoke through them ..God is out to save man kind not a select few he's going to Rapture away it a perversion of scripture. Hear God alkways not men not meor any other man.
Huh? Christina actually what you stated is against God and His nature...sure God wants to save all mankind, but the problem is, most mankind doesn't want God. If saving the few is against God and His nature, how do you explain... Noah and his family, or Lot and his family. Explain the passover... those that put the blood on their doors were saved those that didn't lost their first born sons... you can be sure alot of first born sons died that day. You can look at the passover as a previous example of the rapture. Just like the lambs blood saved those who put it on their doors, we are saved by the blood of Christ on the cross. He brought out the few and the rest were left to their fates. However the rapture really isn't a salvation issue whether you believe in the rapture or not, if you're a christian you're going to find yourself raptured along with those that do. Belief and acceptance of Christ as savior is key.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Your post makes no sense at all Christine what are you talking about? Please clarify if you can?
smile.gif
It only doestnt make sense because Pre Trib Rapture teaches you do not need to know rthe events that will come to pass because you be gone if you knew Gods word it makes perfect sense.

Huh? Christina actually what you stated is against God and His nature...sure God wants to save all mankind, but the problem is, most mankind doesn't want God. If saving the few is against God and His nature, how do you explain... Noah and his family, or Lot and his family. Explain the passover... those that put the blood on their doors were saved those that didn't lost their first born sons... you can be sure alot of first born sons died that day. You can look at the passover as a previous example of the rapture. Just like the lambs blood saved those who put it on their doors, we are saved by the blood of Christ on the cross. He brought out the few and the rest were left to their fates. However the rapture really isn't a salvation issue whether you believe in the rapture or not, if you're a christian you're going to find yourself raptured along with those that do. Belief and acceptance of Christ as savior is key.

The same for you you =can not understand God's nature when deny 1/3 of his word isnt important because your flying away

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
It only doestnt make sense because Pre Trib Rapture teaches you do not need to know rthe events that will come to pass because you be gone if you knew Gods word it makes perfect sense.

I believe your mistaken Christina , to my knowledge I have never expressed here or any other forum what I believe concerning the rapture. Frankly I could care less about it because I trust God and I try to be led by HolySpirit rather than natural phenomena . As far as knowing God's Word, we're very close as a matter of fact we were just talking about a few things earlier.

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Jiggyfly:

I was going to go there.............. but decided against it. Funny great minds think alike.

Mike it seems your fans just keep growing in number, I had no idea you were this popular. Whats the secret, is it that true prophetic anointing perhaps?

ya, that has got to be the ticket....... Hammerstone did not like my so called counter though, but I did not expect him to.

I just wish certain people around here would be more alert though, and not try to get us to believe something that is not even there.

Such as using

except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition

Falling away is not the Church or body of believers. Someone (Not mentioning names) used this to make up the fact that the AC is reveled before the church is taken, when in fact this scripture is not talking about anyone taken.

Falling away is the same Greek, same term and meaning as used in Hebrews.

Heb 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame. Both Greek words have the same meaning almost.

It's hard to wade though blantant beating up of scripture.

Thank you 6string

Jesus Is Lord.

Reactions: 01CobraVortech

6stringedsignseeker

Mar 10, 2010
Fort Worth, Texas

The same for you you =can not understand God's nature when deny 1/3 of his word isnt important because your flying away
I don't deny ANY of God's word.... you however have made a statement that saving the few is against God's nature. It would seem you don't understand God's word as much as you would like to believe you do. Again I ask you... if saving the few is against God's nature explain, Noah and the flood, explain  Sodom and Gomorrah, explain the Passover. Explain to me how in those instances why and how God went against His own nature as you called it.