The religion of the Antichrist

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just answer my question. Do all angels become human or not? Because you just said that Satan becomes a man.

So you DO NOT believe that Jesus of Nazareth was incarnated into Mary's womb by The Holy Spirit. That is what you show you believe by that type of question you ask.

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So you DO NOT believe that Jesus of Nazareth was incarnated into Mary's womb by The Holy Spirit. That is what you show you believe by that type of question you ask.
Of course I do. Why would you ask such a rudimentary question? The difference is that Jesus is not an angel. Where in the bible does it say that all angels become humans when angels were created BEFORE humanity?

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There are many antichrists. It might surprise the reader that he is and will come touting a 'Christian' message.....and how does one recognise it?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course I do. Why would you ask such a rudimentary question? The difference is that Jesus is not an angel. Where in the bible does it say that all angels become humans when angels were created BEFORE humanity?
Read the Book of Jude for more info on how the angels of Genesis 6 mated with the flesh daughters of the man Adam. They didn't just go after any flesh woman, but specifically the daughters of the man Adam. Why? Because it was an attack upon the Seed of the Woman that Christ would be born through.

I really don't care if you don't believe God's Word on that event of the angels creating a hybrid-giant race back then. There's plenty of evidence in God's Word that the giants were indeed hybrids. And you'll never be able to disprove it.

2 Sam 21:16-22
16 And Ishbi-benob, which was of the sons of the giant, the weight of whose spear weighed three hundred shekels of brass in weight, he being girded with a new sword, thought to have slain David.

17 But Abishai the son of Zeruiah succoured him, and smote the Philistine, and killed him. Then the men of David sware unto him, saying, Thou shalt go no more out with us to battle, that thou quench not the light of Israel.

18 And it came to pass after this, that there was again a battle with the Philistines at Gob: then Sibbechai the Hushathite slew Saph, which was of the sons of the giant.

19 And there was again a battle in Gob with the Philistines, where Elhanan the son of Jaare-oregim, a Bethlehemite, slew the brother of Goliath the Gittite, the staff of whose spear was like a weaver's beam.

20 And there was yet a battle in Gath, where was a man of great stature, that had on every hand six fingers, and on every foot six toes, four and twenty in number; and he also was born to the giant.

21 And when he defied Israel, Jonathan the son of Shimea the brother of David slew him.

22 These four were born to the giant in Gath, and fell by the hand of David, and by the hand of his servants.
KJV

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I really don't care if you don't believe God's Word on that event of the angels creating a hybrid-giant race back then. There's plenty of evidence in God's Word that the giants were indeed hybrids. And you'll never be able to disprove it.
I never made any mention about Genesis 6 in this thread. You are howling at the moon.

Angels mating with humans does not mean the angels were humans, which seems to be your argument. Nephilim are not humans. Where in the bible does it say that angels become humans and vice versa? That quote from Isaiah is the only thing you got?