The Resurrection is for all people (thank you Yeshua!)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

What do you believe?

• All are.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • All are not.

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This demonstrates to me that unless we are “drawn” by the Father, because we are open to his truth, then we will never understand anything about God and his purpose in connection with his Christ, and thereby miss out on the very thing we seek....salvation, when God brings satan’s world to its foretold end.
Jesus tells us that “many” who acknowledge him as their “Lord” are going to give him their excuses at the judgment, but he will tell them “I never knew you, get away from me you workers of lawlessness” (Matthew 7:21-23).....what is it that disqualifies them? They are so sure that they are “Christians” in good standing.....but Jesus has NEVER recognised them as such.

We need to know why Jesus rejected them.....
Everyone loves the historical Jesus, but not many love the spiritual Jesus.
The weeds/tares are rejected because Jesus never knew them personally. John 3:3-8, Luke 11:13, Revelation 3:20, Romans 8:8-9 says it plainly.