The rich man and the beggar at his gate?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't help myself just one more

John 11:41 KJV
Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Judgement began 2k years ago G, you see it begins at the house of God. You want me to get ready for something that's already taken place? Please explain.

Real judgement=
Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol, it's not just unorthodox, it's absurd.
Luke 16:25 KJV
But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

Why does father Abraham call Him Son, also notice the upper case S in Luke's hand?

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Luke 16:25 KJV
But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

Why does father Abraham call Him Son, also notice the upper case S in Luke's hand?
I don't think at all it's implying deity; impossible; just how the section is divided orthographically.

Reactions: Waiting on him

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think at all it's implying deity; impossible; just how the section is divided orthographically.
Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
The Lord Jesus is indeed God, gloriously so.

The verse was referring to Lazarus, it strongly seems.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father Abraham says it's impossible to cross this gulf fixed between us, I ask is anything impossible with God?

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was there ever a time in Jesus ministry that He was clothed in purple or fine linen, and could we say He was a rich man?