The Scriptures Vs The Word Of God 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 John 5:11,

And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

The life is not in the scriptures, they just reveal the life, "the life is in the son." The son the word as a person son, so when you read the scriptures you look for the son. For in them you think you have internal life Jesus said, but eternal life is only in the son himself, in you. There is a misnomer in Christianity that Jesus saves, the correct wording according to scripture is "Jesus in you" is what saves an individual. To be placed in Christ and Christ in you, is your salvation, nothing else can save you but the life of another, Christ in you the hope of glory! When I was first coming into this message I was digging in the word looking for my salvation, to see what saved a human being. What I began to see was everything was personified in Christ. That was the turning point to understanding Christ as life as taught by the Holyspirit.

Getting understanding of the keystone scriptures is the most important thing that can happen to a student of the scriptures, such as; being born again (the birthing) John 3:3. Rightly dividing the scriptures, Timothy. Dividing soul and spirit, Hebrews. The two nature's, Romans. It is not limited to these areas of scripture but most important to your understanding. Understanding that no one knew God was going to birth his own children until it was revealed to the apostle Paul, Romans 16:25. It had been kept a sacred secret in the father's mind until Jesus mentioned it in John 3:3, but he left the subject as fast as he brought it up because no man could understand without the help of Holyspirit, which had not been poured out on all flesh yet. Not until the apostle Paul comes along do we know what God's original intention is.

Paul said in Romans 16:25 that the understanding of what was in the father had in his plan and purpose before the foundation of the world would establish a believer. So it is only as you see Jesus in the scriptures can you call it the word of God. What do I mean by that statement? Look at some of the religions that use the scriptures in there teaching and doctrine. You absultely cannot call that the word of God because they do not see Jesus in the scriptures. Just because they decide to put a verse beside every other line they write does not make the scriptures the word of God. They simple quote verses and give their take, if I were to name some you would know them their very popular. So that is why you cannot call scripture the word of God unless you see Jesus in them. Jesus is the word of God not a conglomerate of scriptures given by men as they were inspired by God. That is what is refered to as scripture, when you look into the scriptures and see Jesus as the intent to all that can be summed up in your Bible, can you call it the word of God. Hallelujah!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, Soul man you're correct. for if not the Spirit of Christ, meaning the Holy Spirit is not in you, then you're in DEATH, for, John 6:63 " It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life." so by searching the scriptures as you stated, you will find the Life of God, in the Spirit, which is in his Son, the LIFE of God himself revealed in flesh, meaning revealed in the scriptures/his WORD.

and this life is found in the book of beginning starting a verse 1. Genesis 1:1 " In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."

using the Hebrew Interlinear Bible
1: b·rashith in·beginning בָּ רָ א bra he-created אֱ הִ ים aleim Elohim אֵ ת ath » הַ שָּׁ מַ יִ ם e·shmim the·heavens וְ אֵ ת u·ath and·» הָ אָ רֶ ץ e·artz the·earth :

here's the Link https://www.scripture4all.org/OnlineInterlinear/OTpdf/gen1.pdf

the אֵ Aleph and the ת the Tav. in English, the First and the last. in Greek the Alpha and the Omega.

Isaiah 44:6 " Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts;
I am the first, (the Aleph) and I am the last (the Tav); and beside me there is no God." I AM is JESUS the LIFE, the First and the Last.

this Life is found all the way through Revelation 1:1 unto the end. Revelation 1:1 " The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:"

the Revelation of who? ...... God in flesh, Jesus the christ. the First who is "WITH" the Last as John and Isaiah said. Isaiah 41:4 " Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning?
I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he."

BINGO, there is that LIFE , JESUS GOD "ALMIGHTY".

PICJAG.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
1 John 5:11,

And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

The life is not in the scriptures, they just reveal the life, "the life is in the son." The son the word as a person son, so when you read the scriptures you look for the son. For in them you think you have internal life Jesus said, but eternal life is only in the son himself, in you. There is a misnomer in Christianity that Jesus saves, the correct wording according to scripture is "Jesus in you" is what saves an individual. To be placed in Christ and Christ in you, is your salvation, nothing else can save you but the life of another, Christ in you the hope of glory! When I was first coming into this message I was digging in the word looking for my salvation, to see what saved a human being. What I began to see was everything was personified in Christ. That was the turning point to understanding Christ as life as taught by the Holyspirit.

Getting understanding of the keystone scriptures is the most important thing that can happen to a student of the scriptures, such as; being born again (the birthing) John 3:3. Rightly dividing the scriptures, Timothy. Dividing soul and spirit, Hebrews. The two nature's, Romans. It is not limited to these areas of scripture but most important to your understanding. Understanding that no one knew God was going to birth his own children until it was revealed to the apostle Paul, Romans 16:25. It had been kept a sacred secret in the father's mind until Jesus mentioned it in John 3:3, but he left the subject as fast as he brought it up because no man could understand without the help of Holyspirit, which had not been poured out on all flesh yet. Not until the apostle Paul comes along do we know what God's original intention is.

Paul said in Romans 16:25 that the understanding of what was in the father had in his plan and purpose before the foundation of the world would establish a believer. So it is only as you see Jesus in the scriptures can you call it the word of God. What do I mean by that statement? Look at some of the religions that use the scriptures in there teaching and doctrine. You absultely cannot call that the word of God because they do not see Jesus in the scriptures. Just because they decide to put a verse beside every other line they write does not make the scriptures the word of God. They simple quote verses and give their take, if I were to name some you would know them their very popular. So that is why you cannot call scripture the word of God unless you see Jesus in them. Jesus is the word of God not a conglomerate of scriptures given by men as they were inspired by God. That is what is refered to as scripture, when you look into the scriptures and see Jesus as the intent to all that can be summed up in your Bible, can you call it the word of God. Hallelujah!

Thanks goodness thought I was the only fool.

God bless