The Spiritual side...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“It is a great deal better to live a holy life than to talk about it. We are told to let our light shine, and if it does we won’t need to tell anybody it does. The light will be its own witness. Lighthouses don’t ring bells and fire cannon to call attention to their shining—they just shine.” ~Dwight L Moody

Referencing Plato's Republic I believe that there are three children of the Good... Or God the Father...

Physical - Mass - As m = E/c2
Intellectual - Intellectual E/c2 - The magical ability to think
Spiritual - Spiritual E/c2 - Faith, hope, charity, love, goodness, gentleness, motivation, etc.

In which... After reading the bible... One ought to have concluded that it is not important enough to arrive at a good understanding as it is to acquire the spiritual E/c2.

Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth. - 1 Cor 8:1

I bet in the heart of every evil man is some kind of intellectual justification behind the evil. Therefore an evil man feels he is mentally justified in his evil. This happened to satan as it was in his thought process that he would exalt his thrown above God the Father. Very foolish! Therefore most people in error have mental justification to sooth their conscience.

I have done a video in which I called the Baptism of the Holy Ghost...

1. Justification - Acquire faith
2. Salvation - Very easy - Confess Jesus Christ and believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead (Romans 10:9)
3. Sanctification - Outside sanctification - Conform yourself to a righteous believers standard.
4. Spiritual Light - Faith, hope, love, joy, motivation... etc.
5. Word of God - Read it every day!
6. Prayer and praise - Find yourself prayer warriors to help in prayer!
7. The Spirit of God - Seek the Shekinah Glory of the Holy Spirit!

In reference to the Hebrew Temple...

1. Outer Gate - Justification
2. Alter - Salvation
3. Laver - Sanctification
4. Candlestick - Light (The Spiritual E/c2)
5. Table of Shewbread - The word of God (The Intellectual E/c2)
6. Alter of Golden Incense - Prayer and praise!
7. The Ark of the Covenant - The Shekinah Glory

Remember that it is just... And even more... important to receive the spiritual light and energies as it it to arrive at a good understanding. Remember... Love is kind, patient, warm, and fuzzy! Not easily angered! Enduring the test! Love is the more excellent way!

The Baptism in the Holy Ghost....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SID1FZZDtPw

E = mc2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quQSe2YDeQw

Prentis

May 25, 2011
Montreal, Qc
“It is a great deal better to live a holy life than to talk about it. We are told to let our light shine, and if it does we won’t need to tell anybody it does. The light will be its own witness. Lighthouses don’t ring bells and fire cannon to call attention to their shining—they just shine.” ~Dwight L Moody

I do like that quote by Moody :)

We should not try to make our gospel attractive, when we do, we compromise and bring in a crowd that is there for the wrong reasons. That is why the church can never be an institution; it cannot work according to numbers, good arguments, etc... It can only work according to life. That is, the life of Christ in his people.

I see a balance, we need the life beyond all, that is to be wise. But to this, we should seek to add understanding. Our doctrine should be good, but not for the sake of having the right answers, which is without life, but for the sake of edifying and teaching to walk in this life.

Blessings to you, Rocky :)

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you Prentis! Enjoy your input here on CB! :lol: