The Strong Delusion, 2 Thessalonians 2:11

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Jesus had said He was coming after the GT, He would have stated the GT. He did not, but said those days.
Jesus Christ Returns "After" The Great Tribulation, He Stated "Great Tribulation" Before Your Eyes, Your Claim Is "False"

As Previously Stated, Your Claim Jesus Christ Returns "Before" The Great Tribulation Is 100% "False"

(Immediately "After" The Tribulation)

Matthew 24:21-22 & 29-31KJV
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You may find some of the same answers here

Strong Delussion

I did this topic a while ago ,but more than happy to do so again
The OP and scripture covers the "Why"?

They were wicked and denied the truth, and had pleasure in unrighteousness

The strong delusion is the false prophet performing false miracles, that will be used to deceive the wicked world into receiving the mark and worship of the image

Last edited:
Reactions: Stumpmaster

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
The world of Devil is already being severely punished by the wrath of GOD according prophecies-the Word is GOD-, but it is only starting, the worst is to come in very near future.

What the mankind is not knowing is that the punishments will be ETERNAL, they will be without end, and they are for ever and ever;
Actually, the devil's world is already in death agony. The current DECADE -2020 to 2030- is the last decade of the Devil's world, by the way, the last week of Daniel 9:v.27 is within this current and last decade.

The LORD is at door.

Luke 13:v.24-25
24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
25 When once the Master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, ...

Matthew 25:5 to 12
5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.

6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet Him.

7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.

8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.

9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.

10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

Isaiah 26:v.20-21
20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

21 For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The world of Devil is already being severely punished by the wrath of GOD according prophecies-the Word is GOD-, but it is only starting, the worst is to come in very near future.

What the mankind is not knowing is that the punishments will be ETERNAL, they will be without end, and they are for ever and ever;
Actually, the devil's world is already in death agony. The current DECADE -2020 to 2030- is the last decade of the Devil's world, by the way, the last week of Daniel 9:v.27 is within this current and last decade.

The LORD is at door.

24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
25 When once the Master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, ...

6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet Him.

8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.

9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.

10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

Your date setting at 2020-2030 being the last decade of the devil's world is unfounded, there have been many as you that have come and gone without fulfillment of their claims, best you refrain from date setting

Reactions: Stumpmaster

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
The LORD is at door.

20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

21 For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

Get ready

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The LORD is at door.

Get ready
Your date setting at 2020-2030 being the last decade of the devil's world is unfounded, there have been many as you that have come and gone without fulfillment of their claims, best you refrain from date setting

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.
Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand. Daniel 12

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.
Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand. Daniel 12
The Great Trib Will Be Upon The Antichrist And Wicked, The Church Is Protected, Dont Be Deceived

There's Going To Be An End Times Persecution, The Beast And His Kingdom Are The Target Of God's Empowered (Two Witnesses)

The Great Tribulation Will Come Upon The Wicked World, While The (Sealed Church) Is Protected

The (Sealed Church) will be present on earth and protected, when wicked men are tormented 5 months, desiring to die as death flees

All saved believers are (Sealed) by God, Eph 1:13, 4:30

Ephesians 1:13KJV
13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 4:30KJV
30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

It Was Commanded, Only Those Without God's Seal Will Be Tormented, The Sealed Church Is Protected

Revelation 9:3-6KJV
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Plagues upon The Beast and his Kingdom, a remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt

Revelation 11:3-6
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

Revelation 16:1-11KJV
1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.
2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.
4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.
5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.
7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.
8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
The LORD is at door.
Revelation 11:v.15 - The kingdoms of THIS WORLD (of this world of the Devil/of the Dragon) are become the Kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.

Matthew 5:v.5- Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Revelation 5:v.10 - And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Revelation 2:v.25-29
25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.

26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works UNTO THE END him will I give power over the nations:
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

28 And I will give him the morning star.
29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Revelation 13:v.2 and 4-5 and
2 ... and the Dragon gave him
(will give to the Beast of sea-the Papacy) his Power, and his Throne, and great Authority.

4 And they
(THE WORLD) worshipped (will worship) the Dragon which gave power unto the Beast (the Papacy): and they (the world) worshipped (will worship) the Beast (the Pope enthroned in Jerusalem on the Throne of the Dragon), saying, Who is like unto the Beast? who is able to make WAR with him?

5 And there was given (will be given) unto him a MOUTH speaking great things and blasphemies(Revelation 16:v.13-15); and power was given (will be given by the Dragon) unto him (unto the MAN Beast of sea-the Pope) to continue forty and two months. (In fuflfilment Revelation 11:v.2 - The Beast of sea-the Pope- enthroned in Jerusalem- the CURT is will be given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.)

6 And he opened his mouth (will open his mouth) in blasphemy against GOD, to blaspheme His name, and His tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. (who are dwelling in heaven? the answer in in Ephesius 1:v.3 onward)

7 And it was given(will be given) unto him to make WAR with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

The world of Devil is already being severely punished by the wrath of GOD according prophecies-the Word is GOD-, but it is only starting, the worst is to come in very near future, and what the mankind is not knwoing is that the punishments will be eternal, they will be without end, and they are for ever and ever; Actually, the devil's world is already in death agony. The current DECADE -2020 to 2030- is the last decade of the Devil's world, by the way, the last week of Daniel 9:v.27 is within this current and last decade.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus Christ Returns "After" The Great Tribulation, He Stated "Great Tribulation" Before Your Eyes, Your Claim Is "False"

As Previously Stated, Your Claim Jesus Christ Returns "Before" The Great Tribulation Is 100% "False"

(Immediately "After" The Tribulation)

Matthew 24:21-22 & 29-31KJV
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
You left out verses 23-28

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

Are these events After the GT? Do these minor tribulations happen after the major tribulation?

Does the desolation happen, then the Great Tribulation, then minor tribulation, and then the Second Coming? Verses 15-20 come before the GT.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
What prevails is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD. Is it written? It will fulfill LITERALLY.

THE EVERLASTING PUNISHMENTS HAVE ALREADY STARTED, IT WILL NEVER END
There will be only and only punishments from now on, and it for EVER and EVER, this will not have END no more, it's for everlasting time - Get ready.

TRANSITION TO THE KINGDOM OF GOD - THE MILLENNIUM OF CHRIST

BEGINNING OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD - DAY 1,335 - or 75 DAYS AFTER ENDING THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION

Revelation 11:v.15 and 18
15 - The kingdoms of this world (this world of Devil) are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
18 - And the nations were (WILL BE) angry, and GOD's wrath is (just) come, ... (and is already underway at this time to severely punish the wicked nations. There will be only and only punishment, and it for EVER and EVER, this will not have END no more, it's for everlasting time - Get ready).

Daniel 12:v. 12 - The glorious, the wonderful, the marvelous day 1335

Revelation 13:v.1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a Beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

The Man Beast of sea
I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a Beast rise up out of the sea,...>sea=>peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues-Revelation 17:v.15 - The Man Beast of sea is a Gentile Beast;

... a Beast of the sea having seven heads...
The Beast of sea did rise up out of the Gentile nations. The nations are located in Europe, and Asia, Africa, Oceania(Australia), North America, Central America and South America, in fact 7 regions of the Earth; One of this 7 regions will be wounded to death or mortally wounded by a Sword, in fact a sharp Sword. (In my view South America);

...having also 10 horns...
The MAN Beast of sea in this moment is working only with his 7 heads. The 10 horns will be linked to the Beast of sea in very near future, as soon as the MAN Beast of the earth(earth here is Israel-the clay, the dry land) manifest himself like a lamb,actually a false lamb,a false messiah,an esoteric,and kabbalistic,and spiritist messiah in fulfilment of JESUS said(John 5:v.43-this is prophecy), who has two horns, but he speaks as a Dragon;

...and upon his horns 10 crowns...
The esoteric and kabbalistic false messiah(John 5:v.43-this is prophecy)is of the tribe of Dan(Gen.49:v.17), and he is the main ruler of the kingdom of Israel and its 10 crowned tribes symbolized as 10 toes-Daniel 2:v.42, and also symbolized as 10 kings in Revelation 17:v.3 and 7;

...and upon his (7) heads the NAME of blasphemy...
Vicarius Filii Dei

Revelation 13:v.2 - the Dragon will give to the MAN Beast of sea his Power, and his Seat (in Jerusalem), and great Authority-the Pope will sit on a Throne is Jerusalem-Israel-a great delusion; The COURT which is without the temple...is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city -Jerusalem- shall they tread under foot forty and two(42)months. THE FIRST HALF OF THE LAST WEEK

Revelation 13:v.5 - And there was given unto him (unto the MAN Beast of sea) a MOUTH(Rev.16:v.13) speaking great things and blasphemies;and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. THE FIRST HALF OF THE LAST WEEK

Revelation 13:v.6-9

6 And he opened his MOUTH in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make War with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth-the Jews-Israel- shall WORSHIP him (great delusion), whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

Daniel 12:v. 11 - THE SECOND HALF OF THE LAST WEEK - Matthew 24:V.15
11 And from the time that the...the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. 1.290 days

TRANSICTION TO THE KINGDOM OF GOD - THE MILLENNIUM OF CHRIST
BEGINNING OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD - DAY 1,335 - or 75 DAYS AFTER ENDING THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION

Daniel 12:v. 12 - The glorious, the wonderful, the marvelous day 1335

12 Blessed (yeah, blessed) is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. 1.260 + a gap of 30 days + a gap of 45 days = GREAT DAY 1.335

THE EVERLASTING PUNISHMENTS HAVE ALREADY STARTED, IT WILL NEVER END

There will be only and only punishments from now on, and it for EVER and EVER, this will not have END no more, it's for everlasting time - Get ready.