The stupidest things I have ever heard were said by anti-Catholics

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
tom55 said:
I didn't twist scripture. I simply quoted it and said I liked it. How is that twisting scripture?

I was trying to give you a hint that I believe YOU are twisting scripture. I felt like you weren't picking up on that hint so then I flat out told you your twisting scripture.

But I'm not mad at you like it appears you are at me. A lot of people on here twist scripture and I ain't mad at them.

I still love them and I love you just like Jesus asked us to do.
Funny, so you are loving me because it is a commandment. Not because you love me but because you have been commanded to do it. You deceive yourself because that is not loving me.

tom55

Love your neighbor as yourself
Sep 9, 2013
H. Richard said:
Funny, so you are loving me because it is a commandment. Not because you love me but because you have been commanded to do it. You deceive yourself because that is not loving me.
You can see into mans heart? You can read my mind? Does your church know that you are a mystic or prophet? Or do you just hold yourself in such high regard?

Interesting how you are not defending what you have written. You are instead trying to insult me. How sad. I will not engage in your insults and say once again; I love you!!

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
H. Richard said:
that is ridiculous. Remember the parable of Jesus, about how a man had 2 sons. One said he would go out and work in the field for his father, the other one said No.. but then changed his mind. Then Jesus asks: Which one di the will of the father?

I wish people would love more b/c Jesus commands it. Instead, throughout this creepy, antiChrist wolrd we have people who wait on their FEELINGS to "love" someone.. Good luck on that one

you'll be waiting forever.

Jesus said, essentially, just do it

Thorwald

Apr 7, 2011
Thunder Bay
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
ScaliaFan said:
yes, i have always found it highly ironic that nonCatholic Christians (or.. "Christians") accuse Catholics of... well, fill in the blanks... but in a nutshell, accuse them of not being truly Christian.. as they attack us and insult us and tell us we are going to Hell...

yeh, very Christian, isn't it?

We should all say in unison:

I REST MY CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi. The NT scriptures tell us, "Call no man [spiritual] Father, as you have ONE Father, who is in heaven." Mary, IS NOT the mother of God. God is BEFORE ALL CREATION. Mary is the mother of The Son of Man (the Lord of Hosts...IN THE FLESH), not the 'spiritual' Lord of Hosts as part of The Godhead, who along with The Lord God Almighty and The Holy Spirit, created all other creations. We know that The Lord of Hosts, 'was in' Christ. No man can 'create' Saints, as only God knows the heart of ALL human beings. Man's heart is filled with deceit. The Pope is called, "Holy Father"...who decided this????

I have seen Jesus standing on the right hand of The Lord God Almighty. NOT ONE image or painting on the face of this earth, is correct, so, who are these figures created by man, and worshipped by the same??????

In closing, I guess you know how I feel about RCC. I believe that the RC Church, ties into Revelation concerning churches that are neither 'hot' nor 'cold', and the RCC believers shall be 'spit out of the mouth of God', for teaching others opposite to scriptures.

tom55

Love your neighbor as yourself
Sep 9, 2013
Thorwald said:
Hi. The NT scriptures tell us, "Call no man [spiritual] Father, as you have ONE Father, who is in heaven." Mary, IS NOT the mother of God. God is BEFORE ALL CREATION. Mary is the mother of The Son of Man (the Lord of Hosts...IN THE FLESH), not the 'spiritual' Lord of Hosts as part of The Godhead, who along with The Lord God Almighty and The Holy Spirit, created all other creations. We know that The Lord of Hosts, 'was in' Christ. No man can 'create' Saints, as only God knows the heart of ALL human beings. Man's heart is filled with deceit. The Pope is called, "Holy Father"...who decided this????

I have seen Jesus standing on the right hand of The Lord God Almighty. NOT ONE image or painting on the face of this earth, is correct, so, who are these figures created by man, and worshipped by the same??????

In closing, I guess you know how I feel about RCC. I believe that the RC Church, ties into Revelation concerning churches that are neither 'hot' nor 'cold', and the RCC believers shall be 'spit out of the mouth of God', for teaching others opposite to scriptures.
How can you be so sure what YOU are teaching is not opposite of scripture and you or your church does not fit Revelation?

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
Thorwald said:

The Roman church is described perfectly in revelation 17 and is described as "mother of harlots".....and 18 says "come out of her my people"..God promises those who stay with the harlot institution will be destroyed same as her...

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
Thorwald said:
Hi. The NT scriptures tell us, "Call no man [spiritual] Father, as you have ONE Father, who is in heaven." Mary, IS NOT the mother of God. God is BEFORE ALL CREATION. Mary is the mother of The Son of Man (the Lord of
Jesus is God and Mary was/is his Mother, therefore she is... the mother of God

Now can we talk about what is REALLY wrong in the RCC?

DanielTheSmith

Feb 12, 2014
Has anyone ever realized that the Catholics are making a Pyramid sign with the all seeing eye (Pineal Gland) on top when they're "crossing themselves"? You guys have probably already heard about the Pope's "Dagon, Fish Hat" and stuff before.

Satanism right in front of their faces and they can't even see it. Too much following another "man" instead of figuring out the verses for themselves. Everything man-made is corrupted. This verse right here... is not corrupted:

Deut 4:2 Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the LORD your God that I give you.

Meanwhile, you've got Catholics doing 50 Hail Mary's and stuff. LOL Is one prayer not enough if your heart is truly sorry?

Mathew 6:6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

Not that one shouldn't pray all the time, but the same thing over and over? Not even your own prayer?!? Can grace be earned because of completing a punishment doled out by another man? I thought grace was free. How about them even making prayer a punishment in the first place? That's pretty messed up, when you think about it.

The Pope's the False Prophet and the coming Muslim "christ figure" will be the A.C. LOL, who else is going to be cutting off heads? Islam is the "anti-christian" religion. Their Muslim Flag goes with the Feast of Trumpets. The 2 Witnesses will see the crescent moon and stars coming to kick off the 7 for that Feast of Trumpets Completion. Actually, on their Muslim Flag, the star is canted. It's basically upside-down (Goat Head), if you look at it. And then the crescent moon is a snake shape. The snake and the goat. Both animals symbolize the Fallen Angel in the Bible.

And also, lets not forget about that Catholic "space telescope" named Lucifer.

Aaaannnddd, ....they claim to have some crazy exorcism videos that they won't release. Why? Would it disprove Atheists too much, or what?

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ScaliaFan said:
Jesus is God and Mary was/is his Mother, therefore she is... the mother of God

Jesus was God in the flesh. Mary gave birth to the flesh. Not God.

Here's some more shocking truths about Mary:

1. God, Gabriel or anyone else never gave her a choice to give birth. No one asked her if she was willing.....
2. She gave birth to Jesus either in the street or in a feeding trouf... Not in a barn.
3. She have several kids after Jesus.
4. When Jesus was 12, Mary forgot who Jesus' Daddy was.
5. When it came to work.... Jesus didn't give favors to mamma. If she was late for Church, she didn't get in!

B

brakelite

ScaliaFan said:
Okay, how about indulgences? That pesky little matter of paying for forgiveness...what Martin Luther's principle gripe was all about...the building of St Peters Basillica through the vast profits made from gullible people thinking that money could pay the price of salvation. Today, has the concept changed? No, for are we not at present living in a special time of "indulgence" according to the Vatican? Whereby we may do some special 'work' and receive forgiveness of sin?
This is pure Antichrist at work. Taking the place of Christ...removing Him from the scene and replacing His grace and mercy with works and self-help egotism. And leading billions to a state of delusion where they believe their own works can save them.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen brakelite.

Sad thing is there was nothing wrong in asking for money for St. Peters. They could've even drawn from Haggai. But they attached false doctrine to it.