The t.r.u.m.p ignorantly speaks Scripture

  • Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

    You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GeneZ

Well-Known Member
Aug 20, 2023
944
298
63
77
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not in the least! I do not care for your implying I would lynch Trump, for I would not! You need to recant that!

I voted for him 3 times! I like his policies even though I know he is narcissistic! Just because one can point out a character flaw in a person, does not mean they hate them. You have jumped to a conclusion I did not even imply.
I said that because of the reason you spoke against him...

"Well given he has had at least 3 wives- I do not consider him a model family man."​

King David murdered a woman's husband after he committed adultery with her.
David also had numerous wives and concubines.

You did not know that?

David makes Trump look mild in comparison.