The Taiwan Blue Magpie

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Magpies are birds of the Corvidae family. Like other members of their family, they are widely considered to be intelligent creatures. The Eurasian magpie, for instance, is thought to rank among the world's most intelligent creatures and is one of the few non-mammal species able to recognize itself in a mirror test.They are particularly well known for their songs and were once popular as cagebirds. - Magpie - Wikipedia

The Taiwan Blue Magpie I believe is the most colorful...
1G7YF

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The crows around my place bark at me for food when they're hungry which shows some intelligence. It is interesting to see animals and some from their bread more intelligent than others. I had a Dobbermann Pincher that would play soccer with me and could open the front and back door. It would take it's paws and turn the door knob. And take its behind and rub the sliding glass door to open it.