THE THRONE OF THE BEAST - HOW TO RECOGNIZE IT

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
It's so easy to get bent out of shape over our beliefs and we must pray for patience. I've gotten better over time, and have learned to deal with people who would rather attack one's character rather than simply striving to examine Scripture.

Sure, Jesus died on Friday, Israel is the church b/c the scattered Jews were absorbed by pagans and the "Jews" of today are pagan of the Khazarian empire who hijacked Judaism, the Sabbath is still the 7th day and Sunday is still just an ordinary work day and not to be observed for anything lest we be found guilty of the pagan practice of observing "the venerable day of the sun", etc.

But, people would rather fight than examine the Word of God and hear arguments they've perhaps never heard before...it's the litmus test for an unconverted heard that knows nothing of the patient, gentle, kind, longsuffering ways of Jesus.
I have failed the Litmus test myself too many times - but sometimes the boastful pride of some is palatable, and should be pointed out when they are being arrogant and personally attacking anyone who disagrees with them.

But Jesus knows the childhood, the pain, and the anguish that results in anger that can plague those whom He saves, for years after He saves them. Anyone who's ever gone through trauma. Could be ex-soldiers. I don't know who are among the "I never knew you!" - especially those I've never met and probably never will.

Some posters here display a lack of what the world calls "emotional maturity". Doesn't mean they are not saved - only Jesus knows whether or not they are.

But we should be so grateful to the Lord for the cross of His suffering for our sins that we will not engage in argument about which day of the week or year it occurred. It's sufficient to know that by today most Christian scholars have it on one of two dates - with good reason.

I'm satisfied that the Bible - all four gospels - confirms the 15 Nisan A.D 30 date, and I'm 100% comfortable with the traditional Christian Friday view. But I don't feel the need to "know" whether I'm correct or not. That's not why our Savior died and rose again.

Last edited:

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The last trump occurs at the 6th seal, before the 7th seal is opened and the trumps begin. Additionally, note that the rapture of the church in Revelation 4 happens before the seals are open.
WRONG

Rev. 4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

There is your LAST TRUMP which ends the Harvest/Church Age. Does it not register with you that Jesus fulfilled the Three Spring Feasts to the very moment (9 am death) in most cases. So, why is it you can't grasp that the Last Trump has to be a Fall Trump? A Trump to end the Harvest.

The seals are the 70th week of Daniel. The seals have to do with what happens to the Jews after the fulness of the Gentiles comes in.
Once again, THE SEALS are Jesus Prophesying what the Trumps will bring.

Only those in the nation of Israel that flee to a place of protection will be on earth during the trumpets and vials of wrath. WE ARE NOT APPOINTED TO WRATH.

1 Thes 5
9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

Do you not understand what first fruits are? They are the first fruits of a harvest. So the 144,000 from the 12 tribes of being the first fruits presented before the throne should tell you they have been deemed acceptable and that there will be a harvest. The tribes across the earth ARE THE SEED OF THE WOMAN. We don't need to imagine these things as we know what they are.
There is not 144,000 that is the 1/3 in Zechariah 13:8-9 and thus it = 5 million Jews.

And yet there are two harvests. The early summer grain harvest and the fall fruit harvest. Which is why the Jews will say' "The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved."
We are NOW in the Summer Harvest !!! It ALWAYS ENDS via the Fall Trumps. YOU KNOW THIS IS TRUE, you just do not want to admit it. It doesn't line up with the stuff you learned long ago, which was in error. This is why you will never answer DIRECTLY, you always have a comeback with something that makes no sense as per the ongoing discussion, the Two Harvests do not matter, the Summer Harvest is the Gentile Church Age, IT WILL END WITH THE LAST TRUMP, that is a fact.

Did I say they are lost? They are the seed of the woman, Israel. It is who the dragon goes after when he can't get to the woman as she has fled to a place of protection. And obviously the Church is already in heaven.
They are nothing, God cast them off long ago. This is Armstrong's ideas.

The seals are the 70th week of Daniel. The seals are about what happens to the Jews, just as Matthew 24 is up to the coming of Jesus when He sends His angels to gather the elect at the 6th seal. The coming of Jesus in Revelation 14 is just another view of the coming of Jesus at the 6th seal and the coming of Jesus in Matthew 24.
The SEALS are Jesus prophesying about the Trumps. The fact it doesn't register what a SEALED BOOK is...

The seals are the 70th week of Daniel. The 144,000 from the 12 tribes are first fruits of a harvest which will occur at the 6th seal at the last trump. It will be like the days of Lot where the very day Lot left Sodom destruction came. The Church will already be in heaven where they spend the 70th week of Daniel just as Noah was in the ark 7 days before the flood.
Wrong on everything. How did you ever become a Pre Tribber?

I am sick as a dog, so if I am a little short, seem grumpy, I am sorry.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course the word is "man" and no one disputes that. However, the "man of sin" is not limited to a singuluar man, but the entire "line of men" who would serve at the head of the Papacy, just as Paul does not limit "man of God" to a singular man in his letter to Timothy, but the whole of Christian men, right?

The entire Protestant world interpreted "number of a man" and the "man of sin" in this manner: Luther, Calvin, Tyndale, Wycliffe, Zwingle, Isaac Newton, many many many others. Abraham Lincoln said his fight was not against the South, but against JESUITS. Why is it so hard for non-catholics today to accept what was once universally believed and taught and backed up with Scripture?
The Papacy isnt the man of sin in a 2,000 year long lineage as Ellen G. White and 7th day Adventism claims

Sunday observance isn't the mark of the beast as Ellen G. White and 7th day Adventism claims

The Little Horn, Man Of Sin, The Beast will be an individual human man that will be present on earth to witness the second coming

Daniel's (Little Horn), Paul's (Man Of Sin), And John's (The Beast) A Literal Human Man,, That Will Be Present On This Earth At The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ

The figure mentioned above will be a "Future" literal human man, and he will be present on earth in a living human body to witness the "Future" second coming and final judgment as scripture clearly teaches below

Daniel's (Little Horn) Present On Earth At The Second Coming

Daniel 7:8-11KJV
8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Paul's (Man Of Sin) Present On Earth At The Second Coming

2 Thessalonians 2:3-8KJV
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

John's (The Beast) Present On Earth At The Second Coming

Revelation 19:19-20KJV
19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Reactions: Zao is life

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Attempts to prove that the 70th week of Daniel is complete are false and based on false and fabricated information.
Daniel 9:24
Seventy weeks are determined...

Attempts to decapitate the 70th week of Daniel are apostate blasphemy, spawned in the cauldron of apostasy of the Jesuit counter-reformation.

It is an abomination of desecration unknown in the true Christian Church until the modernist heresy of 19th century dispensational futurism.

Last edited:

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel 9:24
Seventy weeks are determined...

Attempts to decapitate the 70th week of Daniel are apostate blasphemy, spawned in the cauldron of apostasy of the Jesuit counter-reformation.

It is an abomination of desecration unknown in the true Christian Church until the modernism of 19th century dispensational futurism.
The 70th week can not come to pass until Israel has repented, this isn't even a hard prophecy. One of my blogs from years ago. You sir just do not understand Prophecy if you can't get the 70 weeks prophecy.

Daniel's 70 Weeks Prophecy

In Daniel 9:24, Daniel prophesied that these six things must come to pass before this judgment against Israel would be fulfilled. Some think Jesus fulfilled all of these, most seem to think, as I do, that these things have not come to pass, and when they do that will be the end of the age.

1. Finish the transgression (Israel's turned away from God, they they have to turn back to God as a nation before this transgression can be finished, seeing as God put them away as Dead Men's Bones for nigh 2000 years, how was this accomplished in 70 AD? Answer, it wasn't)

2. Make and end of sins ( This means Willful sins, all men sin, but those in willful sin are not of God, even after Jesus returns mankind will be sinners during his 1000 year reign, but no one will willfully sin, that is what Jesus' 1000 year reign is all about, Juxtaposing Satan's 6000 year rule vs. Jesus' 1000 year rule. This will condemn Satan, that is why he is Judged only after the 1000 year reign.)

3. To make reconciliation for iniquity (This can only happen when Israel accepts their Messiah, and that did not happen 2000 years ago, nor in 70 AD. It happens in Zech. 13:8-9 just before the Day of the Lord arrives in Zech. 14:1)

4. Bring in everlasting righteousness (Only Jesus can bring in Everlasting Righteousness, are we living in that now folks? No, we are living under the god of this world, Satan, look around, murders, rape, stealing, lying, hate, etc. etc. Jesus said my kingdom is not of this world. He will bring his kingdom with him, Amen.)

5. To seal up vision and prophecy (All Prophecy has to be SEALED UP or fulfilled before the 70th week can end. And of course a lot of the book of Revelation has not happened yet. )

6. Anoint the most Holy ( This means, IMHO, Israel has to anoint Jesus as Lord of lords and King of kings before the 70th week can be fulfilled. He is the King of kings Amen.)

1. The Hebrew word used for transgression denotes revolt or rebellion. The Jewish people chose to reject God, many chose to stay in Babylon once they were freed. It also denotes their rejection of Jesus Christ. Jesus prophesied in Matthew 23:39 that the Jewish people would not see him again until they accepted him. Matt. 23:39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord..........So in order for Jesus to return, Israel has to repent of their rejection of God and Jesus, and Israel will open their hearts to the Messiah, as Paul, Isaiah and Zechariah (Zechariah 12:10/13:8-9) prophesied, among others.

2. This is fairly straightforward, willful sins will only end when the millennial reign starts, so by the time this 70 week decree is over, Jesus will have returned to set up his kingdom and locked the tempter in the bottomless pit, ushering in the millennial kingdom where there will be no willful sins. Since the tribulation week is the last week of the 70 weeks decree, that makes perfect sense, as soon as the tribulation period ends, or the “time of Jacob’s trouble”, then “willful sins will end”. What I mean by willful sins is a human having desire in his hear to lust, cheat, steal etc. since those people living in the 1000 year reign will still have sin nature, they will sin by omission, of course. Like this however: I should go by and see my grandmother, she's ailing, naaa, I am too tired, or by not helping a person out, or by not saying a kind word, or by disliking a person who talks to much, a wee bit too much where it became a touch of hate etc. etc.

3. Israel has to be reconciled unto God before the 70 weeks have been fulfilled. There is no doubt that Jesus died for all of our sins, thus the atonement for sins has been made, but there is a conditional requirement for all of us to receive that atonement, we must accept Jesus as our Savior. When Israel accepts the Messiah Jesus, as their Messiah, then the atonement for sins will have been completed, and Israel will have been reconciled unto God, thereby ushering in the millennial kingdom.

4. This 70 week decree has to bring in everlasting righteousness, and we know this can not happen until Jesus sets up his Kingdom. This world has always had sin, and always will until Jesus is Lord of lords and King of kings. By the time Daniels prophecy ends, it must usher in everlasting righteousness. I don't see it, does anyone else? Its not here yet, thus the 70th week has not been fulfilled.

5. Seal up vision and prophecy, the word used here denotes to close up, meaning that before this 70th week can come to an end, all prophecy must be fulfilled or closed up. This will only happen when Israel accepts Jesus as their Messiah and he lands on Mt. Zion to rule over this wicked world with a rod of iron.

6. The very last goal that this 70 week prophecy has to usher in is the anointing of the most holy. The bible says most holy, many try to add holy place, but whether it is the temple being anointed, or Jesus Christ as Lord of lord and Kings of kings as I suspect, we know this must happen before the 70 weeks decree is fulfilled. And Jesus must return and rule on earth. (SOON TO COME)

All six of these things have to happen before this prophecy is fulfilled. These are six spiritual goals that have to come to pass or this prophecy will not be finished or sealed up. We know these things have not come to pass yet, but we also know they are very near to happening, therefore watch, for Israel is now a nation again, and the world is against her, soon she will need her Messiah's help, then she will call upon him, and he will save her from this wicked world.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Light

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The 70th week can not come to pass until Israel has repented, this isn't even a hard prophecy. One pf my blog from years ago. You sir just do not understand Prophecy if you can't get the 70 weeks prophecy.

In Daniel 9:24, Daniel prophesied that these six things must come to pass before this judgment against Israel would be fulfilled. Some think Jesus fulfilled all of these, most seem to think, as I do, that these things have not come to pass, and when they do that will be the end of the age.

1. Finish the transgression (Israel's turned away from God, they they have to turn back to God as a nation before this transgression can be finished, seeing as God put them away as Dead Men's Bones for nigh 2000 years, how was this accomplished in 70 AD? Answer, it wasn't)

2. Make and end of sins ( This means Willful sins, all men sin, but those in willful sin are not of God, even after Jesus returns mankind will be sinners during his 1000 year reign, but no one will willfully sin, that is what Jesus' 1000 year reign is all about, Juxtaposing Satan's 6000 year rule vs. Jesus' 1000 year rule. This will condemn Satan, that is why he is Judged only after the 1000 year reign.)

3. To make reconciliation for iniquity (This can only happen when Israel accepts their Messiah, and that did not happen 2000 years ago, nor in 700 AD. It happens in Zech. 13:8-9 just before the DOTL in Zech. 14:1)

4. Bring in everlasting righteousness (Only Jesus can bring in Everlasting Righteousness, are we living in that now folks? No, we are living under the god of this world, Satan, look around, murders, rape, stealing, lying, hate, etc. etc. Jesus said my kingdom is not of this world. He will bring his kingdom with him, Amen)

5. To seal up vision and prophecy (All Prophecy has tp be SEALED UP (Fulfilled) before the 70th week can end. And of course a lot pf the book of Revelation has not happened. )

6. Anoint the most Holy ( This means, IMHO, Israel has to anoint Jesus as Lord of lords and King of kings before the 70th week can be fulfilled. He is the King of kings Amen.)

1. The Hebrew word used for transgression denotes revolt or rebellion. The Jewish people chose to reject God, many chose to stay in Babylon once they were freed. It also denotes their rejection of Jesus Christ. Jesus prophesied in Matthew 23:39 that the Jewish people would not see him again until they accepted him. 39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord. So in order for Jesus to return, Israel has to repent of their rejection of God and Jesus, and Israel will open their hearts to the Messiah, as Paul, Isaiah and Zechariah (Zechariah 12:10/13:8--9) prophesied, among others.

2. This is fairly straightforward, willful sins will only end when the millennial reign starts, so by the time this 70 week decree is over, Jesus will have returned to set up his kingdom and locked the tempter in the bottomless pit, ushering in the millennial kingdom where there will be no willful sins. Since the tribulation week is the last week of the 70 weeks decree, that makes perfect sense, as soon as the tribulation period ends, or the “time of Jacob’s trouble”, then “willful sins will end”. What I mean by willful sins is a human having desire in his hear to lust, cheat, steal etc. since those people living in the 1000 year reign will still have sin nature, they will sin by omission, of course, I should go by and see my grandmother, she's ailing, naaa, I am too tired, or by not helping a person out, or by not saying a kind word, or by disliking a person who talks to much, a wee bit too much where it became a touch of hate etc. etc.

3. Israel has to be reconciled unto God before the 70 weeks have been fulfilled. There is no doubt that Jesus died for all of our sins, thus the atonement for sins has been made, but there is a conditional requirement for all of us to receive that atonement, we must accept Jesus as our Savior. When Israel accepts the Messiah Jesus, as their Messiah, then the atonement for sins will have been completed, and Israel will have been reconciled unto God, thereby ushering in the millennial kingdom.

4. This 70 week decree has to bring in everlasting righteousness, and we know this can not happen until Jesus sets up his Kingdom. This world has always had sin, and always will until Jesus is Lord of lords and King of kings. By the time Daniels prophecy ends, it must usher in everlasting righteousness. I don't see it, does anyone else? Its not here yet, the-us the 70th week has not been fulfilled.

5. Seal up vision and prophecy, the word used here denotes to close up, meaning that before this 70th week can come to an end, all prophecy must be fulfilled or closed up. This will only happen when Israel accepts Jesus as their Messiah and he lands on Mt. Zion to rule over this wicked world with a rod of iron.

6. The very last goal that this 70 week prophecy has to usher in is the anointing of the most holy. The bible says most holy, many try to add holy place, but whether it is the temple being anointed, or Jesus Christ as Lord of lord and Kings of kings as I suspect, we know this must happen before the 70 weeks decree is fulfilled. And Jesus must return and rule on earth. (SOON TO COME)

All six of these things have to happen before this prophecy is fulfilled. These are six spiritual goals that have to come to pass or this prophecy will not be finished or sealed up. We know these things have not come to pass yet, but we also know they are very near to happening, therefore watch, for Israel is now a nation again, and the world is against her, soon she will need her Messiah's help, then she will call upon him, and he will save her from this wicked world.
I challenge you or anyone else to provide just one name of a recognized true Christian apologist between 1 AD and 1800 AD who denied that Christ fulfilled Daniel 9:24 in its entirety.

Just one name.

Last edited:

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WRONG

Rev. 4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

There is your LAST TRUMP which ends the Harvest/Church Age.

No trump is sounding in that verse and definitely not the last trump. No trumps have sounded between Rev chp 1 and 4. The first trumpet to sound happens in chp 8 and the last one in chp 11.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
4. This 70 week decree has to bring in everlasting righteousness, and we know this can not happen until Jesus sets up his Kingdom. This world has always had sin, and always will until Jesus is Lord of lords and King of kings. By the time Daniels prophecy ends, it must usher in everlasting righteousness. I don't see it, does anyone else? Its not here yet, the-us the 70th week has not been fulfilled.
1 Corinthians 1:30
But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

2 Corinthians 5:21
For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

1 Peter 2:24
Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

1 John 2:29
If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.

Lots of righteousness there already 2,000 years ago. Who brought it in?

If it wasn't everlasting righteousness, when did it end?

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I challenge you or anyone else to provide just one name of a recognized true Christian apologist between 1 AD and 1800 AD who denied that Christ fulfilled Daniel 9:24 in its entirety.

Just one name.
Well, that's easy for you to say and all. You got the easy part. 1 AD to 1800 AD? All those people are dead. How do you expect us to find anyone that has apologized for being wrong about Daniel 9:24.:oops:;):cool:

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well, that's easy for you to say and all. You got the easy part. 1 AD to 1800 AD? All those people are dead. How do you expect us to find anyone that has apologized for being wrong about Daniel 9:24.:oops:;):cool:
Yes, they're all dead, and not one of them left a single word about what they believed.

How tragic.

Christian Gedge

Jul 24, 2022
Waikato
5loaves2fishes.wixsite.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

Just one name.
Uh, well here are a few who stated in writing that Christ did fulfill Daniel Daniel 9:24 in its entirety.
Barnabus, Tertullian, Eusebius, Luther.

Reactions: covenantee

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WRONG

There is your LAST TRUMP which ends the Harvest/Church Age.
No. That's the trump of God.

Does it not register with you that Jesus fulfilled the Three Spring Feasts to the very moment (9 am death) in most cases. So, why is it you can't grasp that the Last Trump has to be a Fall Trump? A Trump to end the Harvest.
Jesus was the first fruits, he was not the harvest. There is still the barley harvest and wheat harvest. And of course, the seed of the woman in the fall fruit harvest.

There is not 144,000 that is the 1/3 in Zechariah 13:8-9 and thus it = 5 million Jews.
God makes it MORE than clear that there will be 144,000 FIRST FRUITS. That means there will be a harvest of the twelve tribes across the earth.

We are NOW in the Summer Harvest !!! It ALWAYS ENDS via the Fall Trumps. YOU KNOW THIS IS TRUE, you just do not want to admit it.
The summer harvest will be the dead in Christ (barley harvest) and the Church (wheat harvest) That's what I know and admit. NO HARVEST HAS OCCURRED YET.

It doesn't line up with the stuff you learned long ago, which was in error. This is why you will never answer DIRECTLY, you always have a comeback with something that makes no sense as per the ongoing discussion,
I answer directly. However our understanding is so far apart that it is hard for you to follow, which is surprising as I only believe what the scripture says. The scriptures say the 144,000 are from the 12 tribes of Israel. That's what I believe. However you think it means 5,000,000 Jews. I think the scriptures say they are first fruits of a coming harvest because that's what it says. You think that there will not be a harvest of the Jews despite the scriptures saying there will be a harvest.

the Two Harvests do not matter, the Summer Harvest is the Gentile Church Age, IT WILL END WITH THE LAST TRUMP, that is a fact.
When the summer harvest is over, the Jews will realized they are not saved and then will realize they will be saved at the fall fruit, Feast of Trumpets, last trump.
The SEALS are Jesus prophesying about the Trumps. The fact it doesn't register what a SEALED BOOK is...
If the book is sealed with 7 seals all at once, how is it that the 1st seal opened and the rider on the white horse rides. Then the second seal is opened and the red horse rides. The seals are opened one at a time.

Wrong on everything. How did you ever become a Pre Tribber?
I'm just reading what the word says. No need to make anything up when the Word explains what it means.

I am sick as a dog, so if I am a little short, seem grumpy, I am sorry.
Hey sorry you are sick. You are not coming off as grumpy. It's frustrating when are views are so different. It goes both ways. We are both wondering how the other can't see it. LOL. Hope you get to feeling better.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Just one name.
Ehhh, 1.) I don't seek approval from other men on doctrine, I hope you follow the holy spirit and not men. 2.) We are living at the VERY END when God told Daniel ALL THINGS would be revealed at the very end, but not until men go to and from and knowledge increases.

So, why would I need to look backwards for starters when I am living in the generation that will see an outpouring of the holy spirit ? Maybe that is your problem here, you are lookin backward to MEN'S TRADITIONS, instead of simply asking God.

I was called unto Prophecy 37 years ago, by God............not by men who live 1800 years ago, lol. COME ON.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ehhh, 1.) I don't seek approval from other men on doctrine, I hope you follow the holy spirit and not men. 2.) We are living at the VERY END when God told Daniel ALL THINGS would be revealed at the very end, but not until men go to and from and knowledge increases.

So, why would I need to look backwards for starters when I am living in the generation that will see an outpouring of the holy spirit ? Maybe that is your problem here, you are lookin backward to MEN'S TRADITIONS, instead of simply asking God.

I was called unto Prophecy 37 years ago, by God............not by men who live 1800 years ago, lol. COME ON.
lol away. Jesus had the last laugh 2,000 years ago.

What to believe?

The united testimony of every historical defender of the true faith for more than 1,000 years from the ECFs to the Reformers.
or
Armchair modernist dispensational delusion and denial.

The Christ-glorifying Calvary-affirming verdict is clear, simple, profound, and self-evident.

Can you identify it?

Last edited:

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be happy to examine the Word of God. But when false information is posted as truth, I think a few tables need to be turned over.
What I'm talking about are those who deny another is a Christian because they judge what he preaches as "false". They presume to unseat Jesus from His judgment seat and take His place - the very definition of "Antichrist" which is "anti" - "in place of", "instead of", "in behalf of", "for" and "Christos" - "Christ".

He who judges another believer as an unconverted sinner knows not what spirit of Antichrist he entertains.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No trump is sounding in that verse and definitely not the last trump. No trumps have sounded between Rev chp 1 and 4. The first trumpet to sound happens in chp 8 and the last one in chp 11.
Who FULFILLED the Passover Lamb Feast? Jesus............
Luke 21:44 And it was about the sixth hour, and there was a darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour. 45 And the sun was darkened, and the veil of the temple was rent in the midst. 46 And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.

Who FULFILLED the Unleavened Bread? Jesus lived a life without sinning.

Who FULFULFILLED the First-fruits? Jesus was the first-fruits of the grave.

Who IS FULFILLING the Feast of Weeks Harvest? Jesus is the head of the church, we are the body, he will harvest the souls himself see Rev. 14:14. (Which happens in Rev. 4:1)

Who WILL FULFILL the Last Trump that calls Jesus' Bride home? Jesus Christ himself.

Rev. 4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. 2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

So, Jesus will not fulfill the LAST TRUMP HEY?

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have failed the Litmus test myself too many times - but sometimes the boastful pride of some is palatable, and should be pointed out when they are being arrogant and personally attacking anyone who disagrees with them.
We all have. The saints can vex you like no other. The wicked will call us every disgusting name in the book except "unsaved"...but the saints? They constantly kick Jesus off His judgment seat so they can condemn other brethren to hell.
Some posters here display a lack of what the world calls "emotional maturity". Doesn't mean they are not saved - only Jesus knows whether or not they are.
Exactly. We don't know if they're a Caiphus or an Aaron, so we're to leave that up to God.
But we should be so grateful to the Lord for the cross of His suffering for our sins that we will not engage in argument about which day of the week or year it occurred. It's sufficient to know that by today most Christian scholars have it on one of two dates - with good reason. I'm satisfied that the Bible - all four gospels - confirms the 15 Nisan A.D 30 date, and I'm 100% comfortable with the traditional Christian Friday view. But I don't feel the need to "know" whether I'm correct or not. That's not why our Savior died and rose again.
31 AD would be the year if you count 483 years from Artaxerxes' decree to His 27 A.D. baptism and then another 3 1/2 years of His ministry. I don't mind people who disagree but at least offer some Biblical and historical reasons for doing so. May God equip us all with an ever present reminder that "ye shall know them by their love for one another" because I would hate to have a non-believer visitor leave the site scoffing because of any unChristlike mannerisms on my part.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 1:30
But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
This is so easy to defeat and a lesser than intellectual response I thought surely you must be joking.

UNTO US....not unto THE WORLD, we are made righteous in Christ Jesus, but everlasting righteousness is only brought in by Jesus Christ, we have crooks stealing elections, Homosexual Marriage, Children being sexualized, we are not living in Everlasting Righteousness by any means in this world. This is referring unto the coming Kingdom Age, just a wee bit of study would have told you this my brother.

2 Corinthians 5:21
For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

1 Peter 2:24
Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

1 John 2:29
If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.

Lots of righteousness there already 2,000 years ago. Who brought it in?

If it wasn't everlasting righteousness, when did it end?
You just don't get it do you? We live under the ruler of this world, Satan.

2 Cor. 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Who does Paul say is the god of this world? Satan. How did that happen? He tricked Adam and Eve who were given Dominion over this world. Thus it is now his domain. Jesus had to return to break this curse. BUT, that doesn't mean Everlasting Righteousness is upon us, we live in an evil world where we face never ending tribulation (see John 16:33). Millions of Saints have died, that is not a kingdom of everlasting righteousness, Jesus will bring that in with him when he returns, the Lion will lie down with the Lamb.

Now, you took one of six points from above, and you merely obfuscate, via trying to insist that us being able to now make Heaven means EVERLASTING RIGHTEOUSNESS has come, well, Abraham and Daniel died before Jesus came but they will make heaven, so according to you we must have ALWAYS BEEN in Everlasting Righteousness, that makes ZERO SENSE friendo.

But alas, all one has to do is understand Israel has never repented as a Nation and the OPPS MOMENT should come quickly, and we SEE when that happens in Zech. 13:8-9 RIGHT BEFORE the coming Day of the Lord arrives in Zech. 14:1.

Has ALL PROPHECY been SEALED UP (Finished) ? No, but of course you can't argue that point either. And Jesus has to be anointed King of kings. You do understand all this has to do with the Promised Kingdom Age to Abraham right?

This is very weak, I mean God is eternal, so "RIGHTEOUSNESS" is Eternal, lol, if we want to look at it like that, but we are discussing Mankind and Jesus bringing in everlasting Righteousness unto mankind.

Last edited:

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Uh, well here are a few who stated in writing that Christ did fulfill Daniel Daniel 9:24 in its entirety.
Barnabus, Tertullian, Eusebius, Luther.
You play this like it is some kind of trump card. There was no nation of Israel when these men were alive. They made a call based on what they saw with their eyes.

And then there is this trump card. Daniel is sealed even to the time of the end when many shall run to and fro and knowledge shall be increased. Sounds like today.

Daniel 12
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

And yet some were able to read the Word of God and say wait a minute. The nation of Israel will be reborn again. God will keep His promise to His Chosen. Seems the dispensationalist were able to use the Word to determine the truth despite Israel not being a nation. And so it is.