THE THRONE OF THE BEAST - HOW TO RECOGNIZE IT

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He who judges another believer as an unconverted sinner knows not what spirit of Antichrist he entertains.
Unconverted or one that should repent? This sounds like you are quoting Confucius. Can you give me a chapter and verse on this?

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm satisfied that the Bible - all four gospels - confirms the 15 Nisan A.D 30 date, and I'm 100% comfortable with the traditional Christian Friday view. But I don't feel the need to "know" whether I'm correct or not. That's not why our Savior died and rose again.
If you are comfortable with the Christian Friday death of Jesus, which is correct, then you still have a problem because Nisan 15 begins on a Thurday and Jesus died on the preparation day of the passover. In reality, that would be Wednesday, but moving the day to Thursday still doesn't help.

As far as personal attacks calling out fabricated and falsified information is not a personal attack. I have no problem with anyone believing what they want. However, when information is falsified, I draw the line. That is leading people away from the truth. If what someone believes does not stand up to the facts and they have to falsify the truth to make it work, that is something it would not be wise to follow. The time draws short, real, real short. Seek the truth.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is so easy to defeat and a lesser than intellectual response I thought surely you must be joking.
The joke's on you.

Scripture has defeated you, in answering two simple questions that you could not.

Here they are for you personally:

2 Corinthians 5:21
For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Have you received the righteousness of 2 Corinthians 5:21? Or are you still unrighteous?

If you have, Who brought in the righteousness which you've received?

If the righteousness which you received was not everlasting, when did it end?

Try to stay on topic.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You play this like it is some kind of trump card. There was no nation of Israel when these men were alive. They made a call based on what they saw with their eyes.

And then there is this trump card. Daniel is sealed even to the time of the end when many shall run to and fro and knowledge shall be increased. Sounds like today.

Daniel 12
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

And yet some were able to read the Word of God and say wait a minute. The nation of Israel will be reborn again. God will keep His promise to His Chosen. Seems the dispensationalist were able to use the Word to determine the truth despite Israel not being a nation. And so it is.
Highlight for us the word "nation" in Daniel 9:24. That is a contrived dispensational figment.

If Daniel 9:24 depends on your hallucinatory "nation", then no Israelite has ever received Christ between AD 70 and AD 1948, because he/she was not part of the "nation".

Historical defenders of the true faith were undeceived by dispensationalized delusion and denial.

Contemporary defenders of the true faith are undeceived by dispensationalized delusion and denial.

And so it was, and is.

Reactions: Christian Gedge

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
What to believe?

The united testimony of every historical defender of the true faith for more than 1,000 years from the ECFs to the Reformers.
or Armchair modernist dispensational delusion and denial.
Or just the text which says that after September comes October.

Uh no, sorry it says that after the 69th week Messiah will be cut off.

Also believe that the stated purpose was accomplished by Jesus:

Purpose: To make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
Determined upon: Thy people and thy holy city.

The death and resurrection of Jesus which took place after the 69th week (i.e in the 70th week) did not leave half undone, as the other poster claims.

@The Light It's actually insulting to Jesus and to the Jews who believe in Jesus to say that Israel still needs to repent when in fact the remnant believed, and took the gospel to the Gentiles, and Paul says with regard to the rest who are broken off that "IF they (individually) do not continue in unbelief, they will be grafted in. For God is able to graft them in again" (Romans 11:23).

Graft them into what again? Into Israel, God's elect, which never ceased to exist in the first century, because the remnant remained and took the gospel to the Gentiles.

These guys have replaced God's elect (Israel) with another Israel consisting only of Gentiles, and then they accuse anyone who tells them they are wrong, of following "Replacement Theology". But they are the only people who have followed Replacement Theology, after creating it by doing away with Israel and replacing it with the Church. The Church is nothing more or less than the New Testament Tabernacle, made up of the individual citizens of Israel, who through the Holy Spirit are the living stones of the New Testament Taberrnacle.

They refuse to believe the text both of Daniel 9:24-27 and Romans Chapter 11:1-26.

Last edited:

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Or just the text which says that after September comes October.

Uh no, sorry it says that after the 69th week Messiah will be cut off.

Also believe that the stated purpose was accomplished by Jesus:

Purpose: To make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
Determined upon: Thy people and thy holy city.

The death and resurrection of Jesus which took place after the 69th week (i.e in the 70th week) did not leave half undone, as the other poster claims.

It's actually insulting to Jesus and to the Jews who believe in Jesus to say that Israel still needs to repent when in fact the remnant believed, and took the gospel to the Gentiles, and Paul says with regard to the rest who are broken off that "IF they (individually) do not continue in unbelief, they will be grafted in. For God is able to graft them in again" (Romans 11:23).

Graft them into what again? Into Israel, God's elect, which never ceased to exist in the first century, because the remnant remained and took the gospel to the Gentiles.

These guys have replaced God's elect (Israel) with another Israel consisting only of Gentiles, and then they accuse us of following "Replacement Theology".

They refuse to believe the text both of Daniel 9:24-27 and Romans Chapter 11:1-26.
Amen brother.

Reactions: Christian Gedge

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unconverted or one that should repent? This sounds like you are quoting Confucius. Can you give me a chapter and verse on this?
"For we must all stand before the judgment seat of Christ" proves judgment belongs to Him.

"Antichrist" is from "anti" and "Christos" and means "take the place of Christ" or to be "in the stead of Christ".

Therefore, those who presume to judge the spiritual condition or eternal destiny of others know not the "spirit of Antichrist" they entertain.

Yes, "out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks" but IMO who are we to judge a five minute old Christian as "hellbound" when the Holy Spirit has just begun His sanctifying work? Or, a 50 year old Christian who hasn't come under Holy Spirit conviction concerning a certain sin? We can pull a brother aside, show him Scripture and say to him thus and thus about his behavior, and assure him he'll be in our prayers...that is the extent of the authority to which our Fruit Inspector badge affords us.

Reactions: Zao is life

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
If you are comfortable with the Christian Friday death of Jesus, which is correct, then you still have a problem because Nisan 15 begins on a Thurday and Jesus died on the preparation day of the passover. In reality, that would be Wednesday, but moving the day to Thursday still doesn't help.

As far as personal attacks calling out fabricated and falsified information is not a personal attack. I have no problem with anyone believing what they want. However, when information is falsified, I draw the line. That is leading people away from the truth. If what someone believes does not stand up to the facts and they have to falsify the truth to make it work, that is something it would not be wise to follow. The time draws short, real, real short. Seek the truth.
In Chris' thread I already traced for you the scriptures in the gospels of John, Matthew, Mark, and Luke - all of which state very clearly that it was on 15 Nisan.

Exodus 12
5 Your lamb must be perfect, a male, one year old; you may take it from the sheep or from the goats.
6 You must care for it until the fourteenth day of this month, and then the whole community of Israel will kill it around sundown.

Leviticus 23
4 "'These are the LORD's appointed times, holy assemblies, which you must proclaim at their appointed time.
5 In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month, at twilight, is a Passover offering to the LORD.
6 Then on the fifteenth day of the same month will be the festival of unleavened bread to the LORD; seven days you must eat unleavened bread.
7 On the first day there will be a holy assembly for you; you must not do any regular work.

Today this first calendar month in the biblical year is known as "Nisan".

Note: In the West, the next day / date begins immediately after midnight, but in Israel, the next day / date always begins a lot earlier, i.e immediately after twilight, at nightfall. This is the way it has been since Genesis 1:5.

So immediately after sunset / twilight on the 14th Nisan, when it becomes dark, the 15th Nisan begins; and the first few hours of the 15th of Nisan, (once it had become dark) - was (always) the evening that the Jews ate the Passover lamb, which had been slaughtered at twilight on the 14th of Nisan.

Mark 14:12-13 tells us,

"And the first day of Unleavened Bread, when they killed the passover, His disciples said to Him, Where do You desire that we go and prepare that You may eat the passover? And He sent out two of His disciples and said to them, Go into the city, and there you shall meet a man bearing a pitcher of water. Follow him."

Matthew 26:17 tells us,

17 And on the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread, the disciples came to Jesus, saying to Him, Where do You desire that we prepare for You to eat the Passover?

The first day of Unleavened Bread is the 15th of Nisan (always).

Note: Jesus did not take the flesh of the Passover lamb that had been slaughtered and slice it up, sharing it with His disciples, saying, "Take, eat. This is (represents) my body". Jesus did not say that. Instead, we are told:

"As they were eating, Jesus took (the unleavened) bread and blessed it, and broke it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat, this is My body.
And He took the cup and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink all of it. For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins."
(Matthew 26:26-28).

The flesh of the Passover lamb represents the sacrifice of the lamb whose blood was shed to save Israel from the death of the firstborn in Egypt.

Jesus is the firstborn of God. He gave His own body and shed His own blood of the New Covenant to save Israel and the whole world from our sins. The unleavened bread eaten at the Passover meal on the first day of the feast of Unleavened Bread (15-21 Nisan) represents His body. His blood is the blood of the New Covenant.

This entire 7-day feast was called "Passover":

Luke 22

1 And the Feast of Unleavened Bread, which is called the Passover, drew near.
2 And the chief priests and scribes sought how they might kill Him, for they feared the people.
3 And Satan entered into Judas, surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the Twelve.
4 And going, he talked with the chief priests and captains, how he might betray Him to them.

7 And the day of the Unleavened Bread came, when the passover must be killed.
8 And He sent Peter and John, saying, Go and prepare the passover for us, so that we may eat.
9 And they said to Him. Where do You desire that we prepare?

JOHN

John 12

1 Then, six days before the Passover, Jesus came to Bethany, where Lazarus was (who had died, whom He raised from the dead).
2 Then they made a supper there for Him. And Martha served, but Lazarus was one of those reclining with Him.

12 On the next day, when they heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem, a great crowd who had come to the Feast
13 took branches of palm trees and went out to meet Him. And they cried, Hosanna! "Blessed is the King of Israel who comes in the name of the Lord!"
14 And finding an ass colt, Jesus sat on it; as it is written,
15 "Fear not, daughter of Zion; behold, your King comes sitting on the foal of an ass."

John 13
1 And before the feast of the Passover, when Jesus knew that His hour had come when He should depart out of this world to the Father, having loved His own in the world, He loved them to the end.

2 And when supper had ended, the Devil now having put into the heart of Judas Iscariot the son of Simon to betray Him.

John tells us further down below in the same chapter which supper he is talking about:

18 I do not speak of you all; I know whom I have chosen; but that the Scripture might be fulfilled, "He who eats bread with me has lifted up his heel against me."
19 From now I tell you before it comes, so that when it happens you may believe that I AM.

25 And lying on Jesus' breast, he said to him, Lord, who is it?
26 Jesus answered, It is he to whom I shall give the morsel when I have dipped it. And dipping the morsel, He gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon.
27 And after the morsel, then Satan entered into him. Then Jesus said to him, What you do, do quickly.
28 But no one reclining knew for what reason He spoke this to him.
29 For some thought, because Judas had the moneybag, that Jesus had said to him, Buy what we have need of for the feast; or that he should give something to the poor.
30 He then, having received the morsel, went out immediately. And it was night.

IT WAS ALREADY THE 15TH OF NISAN - IT WAS NIGHT. THEY HAD KILLED THE PASSOVER LAMB AT TWILIGHT ON 14 NISAN AS THE LAW REQUIRED
AND JESUS ATE THE PASSOVER MEAL WITH THEM.

.. And when supper had ended,
the Devil now having put into the heart of Judas Iscariot the son of Simon to betray Him (John 13:2).

31 Then when he had left, Jesus said, Now the Son of man is glorified, and God is glorified in him.
32 If God is glorified in Him, God shall also glorify Him in Himself, and shall immediately glorify Him.

These things occurred after the last Passover meal that Jesus ate with His disciples, the same night. He ate the Passover after the lamb had been slaughtered (at twilight on 14 Nisan, as the law required), and as was the practice of the Jews. The first hours after nightfall was 15 Nisan. What time do you think the cock crowed?

John 18

26 One of the servants of the high priest, being kinsman to him whose ear Peter cut off, said, Did I not see you in the garden with him?
27 Peter then denied again. And immediately a cock crowed.

(Luke 22)

1 And the Feast of Unleavened Bread, which is called the Passover, drew near.
2 And the chief priests and scribes sought how they might kill Him, for they feared the people.

John 19
30 Then when Jesus had received the sour wine, He said, It is finished! And He bowed His head and gave up the spirit.
31 Then the Jews, because it was Preparation, begged Pilate that their legs might be broken, and that they might be taken away, so that the bodies should not remain on the cross on the sabbath. For that sabbath was a high day.

THE FIRST DAY OF UNLEAVENED BREAD WAS A SABBATH. IF IT WAS FRIDAY, THE FOLLOWING DAY WAS THE WEEKLY SABBATH.

Not fighting with anyone, just quoting what the New Testament says.
And there is absolutely no ambiguity in the gospels as to the fact that our Lord was crucified on 15 Nisan.

Last edited:

Christian Gedge

Jul 24, 2022
Waikato
5loaves2fishes.wixsite.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
True church leaders down through the ages have always taught the 70 weeks are fulfilled. Here is Martin Luther on Daniel. Enjoy. :)
When Christ sent out the Gospel through the ministry of himself and of the Apostles, it lasted three
or three and a half years, that it almost amounts to the calculation of Daniel, namely the 490 years.
Hence he also says, Christ shall take a half a week, in which the daily offerings shall cease; that is,
the priesthood and reign of the Jews shall have an end; which all took place in the three and a half
years in which Christ preached, and was almost completed in four years after Christ, in which the
Gospel prospered the most, especially in Palestine through the Apostles (that when they opened
their mouth, the Holy Ghost fell as it were, from heaven, as we see in the Acts of the Apostles), so
that a whole week, or seven years, established the covenant, as Daniel says.

Reactions: covenantee

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev. 4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. 2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

So, Jesus will not fulfill the LAST TRUMP HEY?

There is no trumpet there, not a first trump and not a last trump. No trump at all.

Reactions: stormymonday