THE THRONE OF THE BEAST - HOW TO RECOGNIZE IT

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Church will be raptured before the seals (the 70th week of Daniel) are opened. That is why you see 24 elders in heaven with reward crowns. Jesus has come and His reward is with Him. Then God turns His attention to Israel. The seed of the woman will be raptured at the last trump which happens BEFORE the trumpets of wrath.
Wrong, the Last Trump is the Rapture of the Church, you CONFLATE it with Rev. Trumps, we see the LAST TRUMP in Rev. 4:1 it ENDS the Church Age.

I am also astonished. I can't figure out how you do not see that Jesus and John tell the EXACT same story. The first 6 seals are Matthew 24 (up to the coming of Jesus when He sends His angels to gather the elect from heaven and earth)
You will be surprised when you get to Heaven, Only ole RON will have had al the answers. The Seals are NOTHING but Prophesies by Jesus.

The Last Trump is for the seed of the woman. The day of the Lord won't take them by surprise. They will know exactly when He is coming. The Goodman, the Church will not know when the bridegroom will return.

Israel is left on earth to be a part of The Kingdom Age with Jesus for 1000 years, they ARE NOT Raptured. My gosh man. We will not know the EXACT day nor hour, somehow this doesn't register with you.

When the Pentecost early summer harvest happens with the rapture of the Church, the twelve tribes across the earth will realize they missed it. Part of Israel will have its eyes opened when the fulness of Gentiles comes in. What will these Jews say?

Jeremiah 8
20 The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved.
The LAST TRUMP ends the Harvest.........See Rev. 4:1.

You've been watching too much Perry Stone.

The barley harvest will likely be the dead in Christ. We, the Church, will not proceed those that sleep. Pentecost, the first trump harvest feast is for the Church.
I would advise you to stop this childlike accusation, I don't even like Perry Stone per se. I have blogs on this stuff myself. Using these type of tactics should be above you brother, Satan does this himself. COME ON !! I love you brother, but at least be intellectually honest with me. You can't overcome my position so grasp at straws !! SMILE !!

The seven feasts do tell the story. When the harvest is past and summer has ended, the Jews will realize they are not saved. The days of the Great Tribulation will be cut short or there would be no flesh saved. Only the dead would be saved.
The Harvest ALWAYS ENDED in the Fall or with the New Year.

Pentecost is the first harvest feast (Yeah, I know, barley) But the barley and wheat loaves are presented at the same time. Since the Church age was started on Pentecost it is likely that Pentecost is our harvest feast.
There is a Spring Harvest and a Summer Harvest. Who BIRTHED Jesus ? Israel, that was the Spring Harvest, they are already married unto God brother !! Then came the Summer Harvest. As per the end time Harvest, we are the Barley, those who go through tribulation are the Wheat OR the Wicked Grapes. Rev. 14:14 is a FLASHBACK to the Pre Trib Rapture. Amen !!

You need to realize this....... The Church will be raptured BEFORE the 70th week of Daniel (The seals) The seed of the woman will be raptured before the day of wrath. The 144,000 are first fruits of this rapture. Jesus comes at the 6th seal. Here is the harvest.
The SEALS DO NOTHING. They are Jesus opening up the Seals that BIND the Trumpet Judgments.

Only the nation of Israel, those that flee as instructed to a place of protection will go through the wrath of God along with unbelievers. Both the Church and the 12 tribes across the earth believers will be raptured for the marriage supper. None of Gods people are appointed to wrath.

I have enjoyed conversing with you even though our views are quite different. I am able to follow you completely because talking to you is like talking to me 15-20 years ago. So none of what you are saying is slipping through the cracks. I really liked you bringing up Apophis. I'm no date setter, but we are instructed to watch..... and BE READY. Six years before Apophis would be 2023. Very interesting.

Israel goes through the "Time of Jacob's Troubles" hence the NAME. There is NO SUCH THING as 12 Lost Tribes brother.

The difference is I am correct on everything I am speaking about AND nothing I say could be you 15-20 years ago as per my TIMING UNDERSTANDING, because basically no one else understand the Seals are NOT JUDGMENTS, and no one else understands the the 1260, 1290 and 1335.

God Bless brother......

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong, the Last Trump is the Rapture of the Church, you CONFLATE it with Rev. Trumps, we see the LAST TRUMP in Rev. 4:1 it ENDS the Church Age.

There is no end to the church age.
There is no trumpet sounding in Rev 4:1.
The last trump when the rapture happens is the last of the 7 trumpets.

Reactions: Zao is life

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The last trump occurs at the 6th seal, before the 7th seal is opened and the trumps begin. Additionally, note that the rapture of the church in Revelation 4 happens before the seals are open.

The Seals are NOTHING but Prophesies by Jesus.

The seals are the 70th week of Daniel. The seals have to do with what happens to the Jews after the fulness of the Gentiles comes in.
Israel is left on earth to be a part of The Kingdom Age with Jesus for 1000 years, they ARE NOT Raptured. My gosh man. We will not know the EXACT day nor hour, somehow this doesn't register with you.

Only those in the nation of Israel that flee to a place of protection will be on earth during the trumpets and vials of wrath. WE ARE NOT APPOINTED TO WRATH.

1 Thes 5
9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

Do you not understand what first fruits are? They are the first fruits of a harvest. So the 144,000 from the 12 tribes of being the first fruits presented before the throne should tell you they have been deemed acceptable and that there will be a harvest. The tribes across the earth ARE THE SEED OF THE WOMAN. We don't need to imagine these things as we know what they are.

I would advise you to stop this childlike accusation, I don't even like Perry Stone per se. I have blogs on this stuff myself. Using these type of tactics should be above you brother, Satan does this himself. COME ON !! I love you brother, but at least be intellectually honest with me. You can't overcome my position so grasp at straws !! SMILE !!
I happen to like Perry Stone. I don't agree with a lot of what he says, but your comment sounded exactly like Perry Stone.

The Harvest ALWAYS ENDED in the Fall or with the New Year.
And yet there are two harvests. The early summer grain harvest and the fall fruit harvest. Which is why the Jews will say' "The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved."

There is a Spring Harvest and a Summer Harvest. Who BIRTHED Jesus ? Israel, that was the Spring Harvest, they are already married unto God brother !! Then came the Summer Harvest. As per the end time Harvest, we are the Barley, those who go through tribulation are the Wheat OR the Wicked Grapes.
The dead in Christ will be the barley harvest. The Church is the wheat harvest and the seed of the woman is the fall fruit harvest.

Hosea 9
10 I found Israel like grapes in the wilderness; I saw your fathers as the firstripe in the fig tree at her first time: but they went to Baalpeor, and separated themselves unto that shame; and their abominations were according as they loved.

God saw the fathers of the Jews as the first fruits of the first havest. But they served other gods and will not be the first harvest. The Gentiles will be the 1st harvest. Israel was found like grapes in the wilderness. They will be the fall fruit harvest. The fig tree has two harvests.

Rev. 14:14 is a FLASHBACK to the Pre Trib Rapture. Amen !!
Revelation 14:14 is not a flashback. Revelation should be read exactly like Genesis 7. When you read Genesis 7 how many floods are there. Only one. But you are given multiple short stories about the same flood with different information.

Revelation reads the same way. From Revelation 4 thru Revelation 11 you read straight through. The only deviation is in Revelation 7. The 144,000 are seal by God earlier in the seals. But you can't know that from the information given. Once you read through Revelation 11 the wrath of God is OVER.

When you read Revelation 13 and 14 you are back in the timeframe of the six seals. When you read Revelation 15 and 16 you are back in the timeframe of the 7 trumpets of wrath.

The SEALS DO NOTHING. They are Jesus opening up the Seals that BIND the Trumpet Judgments.

The seals are the 70th week of Daniel. The seals are about what happens to the Jews, just as Matthew 24 is up to the coming of Jesus when He sends His angels to gather the elect at the 6th seal. The coming of Jesus in Revelation 14 is just another view of the coming of Jesus at the 6th seal and the coming of Jesus in Matthew 24.
Israel goes through the "Time of Jacob's Troubles" hence the NAME. There is NO SUCH THING as 12 Lost Tribes brother.

Did I say they are lost? They are the seed of the woman, Israel. It is who the dragon goes after when he can't get to the woman as she has fled to a place of protection. And obviously the Church is already in heaven.
The difference is I am correct on everything I am speaking about AND nothing I say could be you 15-20 years ago as per my TIMING UNDERSTANDING, because basically no one else understand the Seals are NOT JUDGMENTS, and no one else understands the the 1260, 1290 and 1335.

God Bless brother......
The seals are the 70th week of Daniel. The 144,000 from the 12 tribes are first fruits of a harvest which will occur at the 6th seal at the last trump. It will be like the days of Lot where the very day Lot left Sodom destruction came. The Church will already be in heaven where they spend the 70th week of Daniel just as Noah was in the ark 7 days before the flood.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The last trump occurs at the 6th seal, before the 7th seal is opened and the trumps begin.

The last trump sounds before the first trump sounds? Well thought out!

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe you should ask a Rabbi what the last trump is so you will understand.

Or just read the book of Rev where God tells you what the last trump is. Go ahead and ask a Rabbi who the Messiah is.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or just read the book of Rev where God tells you what the last trump is. Go ahead and ask a Rabbi who the Messiah is.
Gee. The book of Revelation was not written when Paul wrote about the last trump. No one seemed to have any questions what he was talking about.

A letter to the Corinthians. Brothers, quit asking me what the last trump is. We are going to have to wait until John gets his revelation to find out. Stay tuned. The rest of you that aren't asking obviously know.

Last edited:

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Beast of Revelation chapter 13 below will be a "Individual Human Man" as Strongs clearly identifies below

(Let No Man Deceive You By Any Means)

Strongs (Of A Man) Revelation 13:18

Strong’s Definitions
ἀνήρ anḗr, an'-ayr; a primary word (compare G444); a man (properly as an individual male):—fellow, husband, man, sir.

Strong’s Definitions
ἄνθρωπος ánthrōpos, anth'-ro-pos; from G435 and ὤψ ṓps (the countenance; from G3700); man-faced, i.e. a human being:—certain, man.

Revelation 13:18KJV
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Revelation 13:18NKJV
18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is [a]six hundred and sixty-six.

Revelation 13:18NASB
18 This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.[a]

Revelation 13:18ESV
18 This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.[a]

Revelation 13:18Douay-Rheims
18 Here is wisdom. He that hath understanding, let him count the number of the beast. For it is the number of a man: and the number of him is six hundred sixty-six.

Revelation 13:18New Matthew Bible
18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding count the number of the beast. For it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.

Revelation 13:18Revised Geneva Translation
18 Here is wisdom: Let him who has understanding count the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. And his number is 666.
Of course the word is "man" and no one disputes that. However, the "man of sin" is not limited to a singuluar man, but the entire "line of men" who would serve at the head of the Papacy, just as Paul does not limit "man of God" to a singular man in his letter to Timothy, but the whole of Christian men, right?

The entire Protestant world interpreted "number of a man" and the "man of sin" in this manner: Luther, Calvin, Tyndale, Wycliffe, Zwingle, Isaac Newton, many many many others. Abraham Lincoln said his fight was not against the South, but against JESUITS. Why is it so hard for non-catholics today to accept what was once universally believed and taught and backed up with Scripture?

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No Phoneman. We never have seen it because scripture doesn’t show it. It doesn’t exist. Take what scripture says and use that. Guessing is man’s devices, not God’s!
Uh....have you read Revelation 13? The Beast aka "kingdom" rising out the Earth?

Look up John Wesley's commentary on Revelation 13 written in the mid-18th century. He said the 1,260 year reign of the Papal Antichrist "Beast of Revelation 13" was about to come to an end (which began in 538 A.D.) and would end in 1798..."we now look for the second beast to arise soon after".

WHAT "LAMBLIKE" CHRISTIAN NATION AROSE AT THAT TIME IN A SPARSELY POPULATED AREA WITH TWO HORNS BUT NO CROWNS - SIGNIFYING A NATION WITH NO KING AND A CHURCH WITH NO POPE - AND WENT ON TO BECOME THE SOLE SUPERPOWER OF THE WORLD CAPABLE OF ENFORCING THE MARK OF THE BEAST UPON THE ENTIRE WORLD? THERE'S ONLY ONE, AND IF WESLEY, OR LUTHER, OR CALVIN OR ANY OF THEM WERE ALIVE TODAY, THEY'D TELL YOU EXACTLY WHO IT IS ;)

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When Jesus was dying on the cross, one of the things that must have grieved Him the most, is the fact that those who claim to know Him would be fighting about which day of the week and which year He suffered that cruel death.

I repent of getting myself involved in that fight with anyone in @Christian Gedge's thread. I was actually responding to the arrogant rudeness and insults of those who were disagreeing with him, but even so, out of respect for Jesus I should have prayed instead of getting involved in it. We all know by now that our Lord was crucified in either A.D30 or A.D 33, either on 15 Nisan or on 14 Nisan of the biblical calendar.

What His death means to us and why He was crucified in the first place (because of the very sinfulness displayed by myself and others in arguing about which day of the week or year it was) is what's important. It's so easy to say, "This is why I believe He died on 15 Nisan, A.D 30". Personally, I don't know what day of the week that was, in 30 A.D, and I don't really have to know, so if I find out, it will be because personally, it's nice to know.

False teaching about Israel is something far more serious. The false teachers who teach it should be called out for what they are - false teachers. And the fact that these false teachers are so misinformed about who Israel is that they teach all sorts of eschatological scenarios that aint never gonna happen, is a legitimate subject. Too bad it causes the false teachers to become enraged and begin to hurl adhominum attacks and insults against any believer in Jesus who exposes the fallacy of their beliefs. It's still necessary to do.

This thread began as me sharing an observation about what was going on with the "Balaam prophets" in the church at Pergamon - the name Balaam implying that there were false prophets in that church who were teaching the beast of the day how to cause the saints to slip up by enticing them into idolatry - in a city that Jesus called "the seat of Satan" which housed a temple to Zeus - and how both these facts AND His warning to that church (the specific wording of His warning to them) may teach us something about what will be going on when Satan gives the beast his seat, his power, and great authority (in whichever city that might be).

Let's not insult Jesus any further by fighting about which day He was crucified as "The Light" is so eager to do - both in Chris' thread, and this one. The reason He was crucified is what's important. Arguing about which day it was is shameful. Please let's all just leave this topic alone.
It's so easy to get bent out of shape over our beliefs and we must pray for patience. I've gotten better over time, and have learned to deal with people who would rather attack one's character rather than simply striving to examine Scripture.

Sure, Jesus died on Friday, Israel is the church b/c the scattered Jews were absorbed by pagans and the "Jews" of today are pagan of the Khazarian empire who hijacked Judaism, the Sabbath is still the 7th day and Sunday is still just an ordinary work day and not to be observed for anything lest we be found guilty of the pagan practice of observing "the venerable day of the sun", etc.

But, people would rather fight than examine the Word of God and hear arguments they've perhaps never heard before...it's the litmus test for an unconverted heard that knows nothing of the patient, gentle, kind, longsuffering ways of Jesus.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gee. The book of Revelation was not written when Paul wrote about the last trump.

So? Paul spoke of the end times and second coming and a last trump. It is a clear match to the last trump of 7 John was shown. It is clear error to claim a last trump preceded a series of 7 trumps. Christ returns at the last of the 7 trumps.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I repent of getting myself involved in that fight with anyone in @Christian Gedge's thread. I was actually responding to the arrogant rudeness and insults of those who were disagreeing with him, but even so, out of respect for Jesus I should have prayed instead of getting involved in it. We all know by now that our Lord was crucified in either A.D30 or A.D 33, either on 15 Nisan or on 14 Nisan of the biblical calendar.

When false charts are made to deceive others, the truth needs to come out.
False teaching about Israel is something far more serious. The false teachers who teach it should be called out for what they are - false teachers. And the fact that these false teachers are so misinformed about who Israel is that they teach all sorts of eschatological scenarios that aint never gonna happen, is a legitimate subject. Too bad it causes the false teachers to become enraged and begin to hurl adhominum attacks and insults against any believer in Jesus who exposes the fallacy of their beliefs. It's still necessary to do.

Let's not insult Jesus any further by fighting about which day He was crucified as "The Light" is so eager to do - both in Chris' thread, and this one. The reason He was crucified is what's important. Arguing about which day it was is shameful. Please let's all just leave this topic alone.
It seems that you need false information to make your beliefs work. They don't stand up to the truth.

Attempts to prove that the 70th week of Daniel is complete are false and based on false and fabricated information. If you think that is what God wants, go ahead and carry on. I'll stick with the facts and the truth.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But, people would rather fight than examine the Word of God and hear arguments they've perhaps never heard before...it's the litmus test for an unconverted heard that knows nothing of the patient, gentle, kind, longsuffering ways of Jesus.
Be happy to examine the Word of God. But when false information is posted as truth, I think a few tables need to be turned over.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So? Paul spoke of the end times and second coming and a last trump. It is a clear match to the last trump of 7 John was shown. It is clear error to claim a last trump preceded a series of 7 trumps. Christ returns at the last of the 7 trumps.
Clear match? If you are looking for a clear match, go learn about the Feast of Trumpets. Or learn nothing and stay of the wrong path.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Clear match? If you are looking for a clear match, go learn about the Feast of Trumpets. Or learn nothing and stay of the wrong path.

Looking to Jewish celebrations won't help you understand Christian prophecies. Go learn about the Messiah from a Rabbi. Good luck with that.