The truth about covid deaths

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
SHOCK REPORT: This Week CDC Quietly Updated COVID-19 Numbers – Only 9,210 Americans Died From COVID-19 Alone – Rest Had Different Other Serious Illnesses
Published August 29
SHOCK REPORT: This Week CDC Quietly Updated COVID-19 Numbers - Only 9,210 Americans Died From COVID-19 Alone - Rest Had Different Other Serious Illnesses

So get this straight – based on the recommendation of doctors Fauci and Birx the US shut down the entire economy based on 9,000 American deaths to the China coronavirus.

We were first to report that the Director General of the WHO on March 3, 2020 a set off the panic with his highly flawed statement:

“Globally, about 3.4% of reported COVID-19 cases have died. By comparison, seasonal flu generally kills far fewer than 1% of those infected.”

This statement caused a global panic. We, however, knew it was wrong and we wrote about it on March 17, 2020. Here is the video of Dr. Ghebreyesus’s remarks.

While many people globally have built up immunity to seasonal flu strains, COVID-19 is a new virus to which no one has immunity. That means more people are susceptible to infection, and some will suffer severe disease.

The WHO leader’s coronavirus death rate number of 3.4% was false and we proved this in our post.

The Gateway Pundit reported, that the coronavirus fatality rate reported by the liberal mainstream media was completely inaccurate and the actual rate more like a typical seasonal flu – the media was lying again.

Doctors Fauci and Birx were next to push ridiculous and highly exaggerated mortality rates related to the coronavirus:

** Dr. Tony Fauci and Dr. Deborah Birx used the Imperial College Model to persuade President Trump to lock down the ENTIRE US ECONOMY.
** The fraudulent model predicted 2.2 million American deaths from the coronavirus pandemic
** The authors of the Imperial College Model shared their findings with the White House Coronavirus task force in early March
** Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx then met with President Trump privately and urged him to shut down the US economy and destroy the record Trump economy based on this model

But the Imperial College model Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx pushed was garbage and they recommended the destruction of the US economy using this model.

Today we now have empirical evidence that the WHO, Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx were all wrong. They were charlatans. They lied.

The CDC silently updated their numbers this week to show that only 6% of all coronavirus deaths were related to the coronavirus alone. The rest of the deaths pinned to the China coronavirus are attributed to individuals who had other serious issues going on. Also, most of the deaths are related to very old Americans.

“This week the CDC quietly updated the Covid number to admit that only 6% of all the 153,504 deaths recorded actually died from Covid

That’s 9,210 deaths

The other 94% had 2-3 other serious illnesses & the overwhelming majority were of very advanced. Not only are the number of deaths related to the China coronavirus minuscule, the virus is naturally dying out.

The data above from Europe shows that the number of cases has little correlation to the number of deaths.

Let’s face it – at this moment in time anyone who is pushing for more lockdowns and other abuses on our personal rights is either evil or terribly misinformed.

COVID-19 Provisional Counts - Weekly Updates by Select Demographic and Geographic Characteristics

bandicam-2020-09-01-04-21-09-363.jpg

If we apply this 6% to the covid figures in Australia we get 46 people that died from covid without comorbidities. In the UK it would be 2,493... This is what the world has been turned upside down for.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No doubt there are some whose lives were devastated by this virus, especially in senior homes. But considering that America came to the cliff edge but due to the cry of many, God relented and sent the world Donald Trump, I think we have much to be grateful for.
I don't want to hear about how unpresidential the best President in recent history is. Since the alternatives have been the likes of Hillary, Creepy Joe, ad nauseum, anyone would be better. That's where I was before Trump came along. So when someone starts in on Mr. Trump, I know where it comes from, either consciously or subconsciously.
The Chinese virus is all about the attempted coup of the Trump administration. Isn't this treason?
We in Canada are still under a Marxist-loving regime. After all this time, we are not allowed out in public without a mask. We are constantly being told that the virus is getting worse.
For weeks I've been telling fellow Canadians about the American statistics but I may as well be talking to the wall. Instead, they listen to the Chinese Broadcast Corporation and the other lying Canadian MSM. There are a lot of Marxists up hereas well. We are all in this together. Keep the faith and fight the good fight and if it comes to it, give me a gun. Shalom.
TRUMP/PENCE 2020

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... and if it comes to it, give me a gun. ...

I don't know about a "gun", but YOU HAVE ALREADY been instructed to purchase a "sword":

Lke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, “But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.

... and if it's so important that you SELL your ESSENTIAL CLOAK, then it MUST be PRETTY IMPORTANT ...
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have taken Plaquenil (hydroxychloroquine) for Lupus and had no bad effects from it. It did give me my only Lupus remission. Now my Trump-hating doctor won't give it to me, even though it was him who originally gave it to me. I'm so tired of those backed by the dark powers of this world.

Reactions: Bobby Jo and Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The truth about covid deaths
OP ^

The Truth is:
People DEMAND "to be TOLD" the Truth, "BEFORE" the Truth is Known.

Enter: "the Experts"!!
(Which are those who have received, awards, typically from others in the same field of work)

Who ARE the Experts?

Professional (meaning they are PAID)
Guessers of the Future.

"Professional Guessers"...
Have a whole "range" of other Titles they "operate" under...

Journalists-
Economists-
Scientists-
Psychologists-
Politicians-
Pollsters-
Soothsayers-
Psychics-
Fortune Tellers-

--the cheaper non-professional
Mechanical Fortune Teller-
Chinese Fortune Cookies-
Eight Ball-

Or one could Read Scripture, find Gods predictions of what WILL come to pass.
Take Gods Advice:
* Bless, Praise, Worship & Trust Him.
* Take care of your own family.
...(Teach them, house them, feed them, clothe them, bury them)
* PRAY For your fellow saints
* PRAY For Israel.
* PRAY For the Unsaved to become Saved.

PRAY For your NATION!!!
Trust God....He IS listening!

Glory to God,
Taken

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord provides all of my needs. Yes, I do have a sword. Shalom.

If your PURSE hasn't provided a 6 month (preferably 12 month) supply of food in your BAG, then you may not have provided for your own "needs" as instructed.

... and remember things don't always work reliably, sooooo -- two is one, and one is none, but three is best (per person)! :)

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No doubt there are some whose lives were devastated by this virus, especially in senior homes. But considering that America came to the cliff edge but due to the cry of many, God relented and sent the world Donald Trump, I think we have much to be grateful for.
I don't want to hear about how unpresidential the best President in recent history is. Since the alternatives have been the likes of Hillary, Creepy Joe, ad nauseum, anyone would be better. That's where I was before Trump came along. So when someone starts in on Mr. Trump, I know where it comes from, either consciously or subconsciously.
The Chinese virus is all about the attempted coup of the Trump administration. Isn't this treason?
We in Canada are still under a Marxist-loving regime. After all this time, we are not allowed out in public without a mask. We are constantly being told that the virus is getting worse.
For weeks I've been telling fellow Canadians about the American statistics but I may as well be talking to the wall. Instead, they listen to the Chinese Broadcast Corporation and the other lying Canadian MSM. There are a lot of Marxists up hereas well. We are all in this together. Keep the faith and fight the good fight and if it comes to it, give me a gun. Shalom.
TRUMP/PENCE 2020
you make a great US patriot...at least a North American patriot that is something dear and to be treasured these days....keep telling folks the truth and about this super intelligent virus floating around...this entire subject though is even much bigger that Trump. There are very dark times ahead I really don't want to admit or come to terms with yet, especially after Trump finished his 2nd Term...God bless you and all patriots from around the globe...better of course if all were God-fearing Christians.....tell the truth....what have you got to lose...really?

APAK

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
SHOCK REPORT: This Week CDC Quietly Updated COVID-19 Numbers – Only 9,210 Americans Died From COVID-19 Alone – Rest Had Different Other Serious Illnesses
Published August 29
SHOCK REPORT: This Week CDC Quietly Updated COVID-19 Numbers - Only 9,210 Americans Died From COVID-19 Alone - Rest Had Different Other Serious Illnesses

So get this straight – based on the recommendation of doctors Fauci and Birx the US shut down the entire economy based on 9,000 American deaths to the China coronavirus.

We were first to report that the Director General of the WHO on March 3, 2020 a set off the panic with his highly flawed statement:

“Globally, about 3.4% of reported COVID-19 cases have died. By comparison, seasonal flu generally kills far fewer than 1% of those infected.”

This statement caused a global panic. We, however, knew it was wrong and we wrote about it on March 17, 2020. Here is the video of Dr. Ghebreyesus’s remarks.

While many people globally have built up immunity to seasonal flu strains, COVID-19 is a new virus to which no one has immunity. That means more people are susceptible to infection, and some will suffer severe disease.

The WHO leader’s coronavirus death rate number of 3.4% was false and we proved this in our post.

The Gateway Pundit reported, that the coronavirus fatality rate reported by the liberal mainstream media was completely inaccurate and the actual rate more like a typical seasonal flu – the media was lying again.

Doctors Fauci and Birx were next to push ridiculous and highly exaggerated mortality rates related to the coronavirus:

** Dr. Tony Fauci and Dr. Deborah Birx used the Imperial College Model to persuade President Trump to lock down the ENTIRE US ECONOMY.
** The fraudulent model predicted 2.2 million American deaths from the coronavirus pandemic
** The authors of the Imperial College Model shared their findings with the White House Coronavirus task force in early March
** Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx then met with President Trump privately and urged him to shut down the US economy and destroy the record Trump economy based on this model

But the Imperial College model Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx pushed was garbage and they recommended the destruction of the US economy using this model.

Today we now have empirical evidence that the WHO, Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx were all wrong. They were charlatans. They lied.

The CDC silently updated their numbers this week to show that only 6% of all coronavirus deaths were related to the coronavirus alone. The rest of the deaths pinned to the China coronavirus are attributed to individuals who had other serious issues going on. Also, most of the deaths are related to very old Americans.

“This week the CDC quietly updated the Covid number to admit that only 6% of all the 153,504 deaths recorded actually died from Covid

That’s 9,210 deaths

The other 94% had 2-3 other serious illnesses & the overwhelming majority were of very advanced. Not only are the number of deaths related to the China coronavirus minuscule, the virus is naturally dying out.

The data above from Europe shows that the number of cases has little correlation to the number of deaths.

Let’s face it – at this moment in time anyone who is pushing for more lockdowns and other abuses on our personal rights is either evil or terribly misinformed.

COVID-19 Provisional Counts - Weekly Updates by Select Demographic and Geographic Characteristics

bandicam-2020-09-01-04-21-09-363.jpg

If we apply this 6% to the covid figures in Australia we get 46 people that died from covid without comorbidities. In the UK it would be 2,493... This is what the world has been turned upside down for.
Most Americans are obese, and almost half have hypertension. It is a rare American who doesn't have at least one comorbidity. So such statistics don't mean much to me.

Either way the statistic to look at is overall deaths. There is not a big die-off, like you would expect there to be given the response. There is a spike, slightly higher than normal, but likely caused by when the governors put covid patents back in nursing homes. The rate of deaths from late spring was equivalent to what we would expect in a normal winter, so not noticeable.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Anyone who goes to the CDC website (which posts the numbers on deaths) will notice that the CDC has deliberately chosen to be DECEPTIVE in what is shown, and how it is shown. It is meant to obfuscate and confuse people so that no one will really know the truth.

When all matters related to this SCAMDEMIC are taken into account, it becomes clear that there was a grand conspiracy to destroy the economy as well the freedoms which are a part of the free world. but are absent from the Communist countries. Following the SCAMDEMIC, we have seen the next aspect of the conspiracy which is to unleash lawlessness and anarchy worldwide.

And unless serious measures are taken right now to prevent voter fraud and the disruption of the elections, the rioting mobs will make sure that no proper election takes place, so that there is nothing but chaos after the elections in the USA.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If your PURSE hasn't provided a 6 month (preferably 12 month) supply of food in your BAG, then you may not have provided for your own "needs" as instructed.

... and remember things don't always work reliably, sooooo -- two is one, and one is none, but three is best (per person)! :)

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo
I don't have a 6 month supply but the Lord has been showing me things. So I'm not worried. I'd like to see a loaf of bread feed 5,000.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
h
Now my Trump-hating doctor won't give it to me, even though it was him who originally gave it to me.
Sabotaging inexpensive HCQ was a part of the conspiracy to create panic, while promoting Gilead's Remdesivir at $3,500 per treatment (with the assistance of Fauci, who will no doubt rake in millions, if not more).

People should note that the number of deaths due to COVID has also fallen off sharply, yet the draconian restrictions remain.

Despite Shunning Lock Downs And Face Masks, COVID-19 Cases In Sweden Plunge

Coronavirus Deaths Over Weekend Are Lowest Since the 4th of July – COVID-19 is Fizzling Out Across US Just Like Other Countries

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
hello,

This thread reminds me of the movie line, "You don't know the truth!"

So, if I convince myself that what I am saying is the "truth," then it must be the truth for everybody else to accept.

So now, we can see the number of so called "Christians" who already believe the lies of Satan is staggering, from their posts on this forum.

Who needs enemies when you have "friends" like that?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't have a 6 month supply but the Lord has been showing me things. So I'm not worried. I'd like to see a loaf of bread feed 5,000.

Soooo, you're still using verse 35? -- Perhaps verse 36 is NOW applicable ...

Bobby Jo

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Soooo, you're still using verse 35? -- Perhaps verse 36 is NOW applicable ...

Bobby Jo
Not sure what scripture you're talking about. He showed me where we will be. Not sure where exactly that is but I'm sure I'll find out. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not sure what scripture you're talking about. He showed me where we will be. Not sure where exactly that is but I'm sure I'll find out. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Lke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, “But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.

... and don't wait too long, because we may only have some six months until we'll be unable to buy or sell, -- and there isn't any "tribulation-ear-rapture".

Good Luck,
Bobby Jo

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

... and don't wait too long, because we may only have some six months until we'll be unable to buy or sell, -- and there isn't any "tribulation-ear-rapture".

Good Luck,
Bobby Jo
I hear what you're saying. I'd have a gun but in Canada, it's not easy to get one. Unless, of course, you'd go to the black market. Which I won't do. I think I'll be living off the land. Perhaps. Shalom.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hear what you're saying. I'd have a gun but in Canada, it's not easy to get one. Unless, of course, you'd go to the black market. Which I won't do. I think I'll be living off the land. Perhaps. Shalom.

... it would seem to me that if GOD told me to cross a "government barricade", I'd cross it and trust HIM to "provide", -- exactly as Corey Ten Boom smuggled a Bible into the Concentration Camp.

And if GOD told me to use my PURSE to fill my BAG, I think HE knows best. And so I'd fill my "BAG" (possibly a cabin) with the appropriate necessities.

But then again, what does GOD know, compared to ME who's so much smarter ...
Bobby Jo

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
... it would seem to me that if GOD told me to cross a "government barricade", I'd cross it and trust HIM to "provide", -- exactly as Corey Ten Boom smuggled a Bible into the Concentration Camp.

And if GOD told me to use my PURSE to fill my BAG, I think HE knows best. And so I'd fill my "BAG" (possibly a cabin) with the appropriate necessities.

But then again, what does GOD know, compared to ME who's so much smarter ...
Bobby Jo
Bobby Jo, I don't want to argue with you. You do what you believe God's telling you and I'll do the same. Though you have given me something to think about. Thanks.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...You do what you believe God's telling you and I'll do the same. ...

When GOD provides a warning, typical of "the bridge is washed away", it's not about what "I BELIEVE", -- it's what "GOD BELIEVES". All I'm doing is pointing out HIS warning in case you missed it.

But if you want to proceed across, then PLEASE DO. I'm quite certain everything will work out just fine. -- And if perchance you have a motorcycle in the garage, could you please add me to your will? :rolleyes:
Bobby Jo