The Tyranny of Politeness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes they do. Otherwise the would not call a XX a XY and vice versa.
Maybe if you stopped telling people who they are and what they think and how they feel for just one minute and actually tried talking you might learn something

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh no they embrace THEIR OWN CONGREGATION . Its true biblical lambs they denouce as mentally ill .
Hope that cleared it up .
no. all I am getting is you are trying to pretend to be the victim while doing the very same thing you are denouncing others for

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A mental illness is a mental condition that causes measurable dysfunction in a major life area.

Specifically the mental condition has to cause the dysfunction.

Its a lie to say it is a mental disorder

no, the first thing is to ask why you believe that you are an alien. then assess for dysfunction and then assess for associated conditions

What you just said is a lie

A transgender person is someone whose gender identity or gender expression does not correspond with the sex they were assigned at birth.

The point is maybe you should actually and honestly talk with some trans people and actually listen to them so you can learn just what is wrong with what you are saying here.

when you lie and say they are mentally ill or you spout false ideas about them YOU are causing harm.

The homophobes the school board president in the video were hurting people especially kids. But that was their goal. To use hate and lies to cause fear. Fear is how those who hate exert control. They now have a school full of kids who are afraid for them selves, for their families for their class mates, for their teachers.

I believe...that is wrong, I KNOW... that people have used religion to justify hate of just about every minority there is and I believe that people will continue to use the bible to promote fear
I didnt watch the video .
True lambs dont encourage violence against any group , no matter how wicked and vile the group is .
But true lambs dont overlook sins and errors within that church either .
True lambs look out for folks , even when folks wont look out for themselves .
True lambs cling to GOD . If we taught our children about GOD , they would have been way better off .
But allow a child to determine his own right and wrong , YOU just helped that child destroy themselves .
Parents , and i am talking about christain parents cause the world is lost , but christain parents
NEED to get those children instructed in the way and ways of the LORD .
IF i had my way a bible would be in every school . Prayers to GOD would be allowed .
No one is FORCED to do anything . But all are welcome to join in and come to saving faith of GOD .
Sadly this world and worse even many within what is generally known as christendom
have destroyed this world . The church was supposed to be THE LIGHT of the world
Instead it took in the darkness of the world thinking perhaps if it adapted to the views of society
IT could survive and still have some kind of meaning to the world .
NOPE , its now the blind trying like heck to the lead the blind and all they do is compromise more and more
truth . It wont work , it hasnt worked . SHOULD have stuck to the original pattern
That CHRIST set up , the aposetls kept and taught .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no. all I am getting is you are trying to pretend to be the victim while doing the very same thing you are denouncing others for
Ol amigo aint ever played THE VICTIM . victims are helpless creatures . THE LORD is with the lambs .
HE is our helper . we fear not man , we speak and live the truth by the POWER of the HOLY GHOST
and we stay WELL DUG in the bible . I suggest you learn to do the same my friend .
I desire not the death of any , but rather they would repent . Victim card never has worked on me .
Its true that society and even churches are going yalls direction .
You do realize that even amongst christendom over seventy percent now beleive
GOD is fine with all paths , all religions . SO yeah its going the way of the world .
Talk to muslims , hindus , jews and others , and they all starting to spout the same lie
that we all worship the SAME GOD . Oh , NO WE DONT . THEY sure might but it aint the GOD of the bible .
My advice is , IF ANYONE calls themselves christain . THEY BETTER examine the BIBLE and make sure
ITS THAT GOD < HIS CHRIST , HIS TRUTH they do embrace . Cause far too many
both liberal and conservative , are fast falling for a ruse that cannot save them .
But i know who does save . JESUS DOES . ONLY folks better make sure ITS the BIBLICAL VERSION
of JESUS . Cause another jesus , another gospel , YEAH , IT AINT GONNA SAVE it will only GRAVE .

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didnt watch the video .
What a shock.

Are you afraid of the old woman who is speaking?

Since you aren't brave enough to watch let me quote the first couple lines she said:
"I want to be very very very clear, nobody had to accept me. I'm not looking for anyone's acceptance. But you better treat me the same way to treat everybody else. That's how we live in this country. You don't have to love me. You don't have to like me. You can think I am the devil incarnate. But you better treat me like a decent human being because that's how I treat you even though you don't believe that i have the right to exist."
True lambs dont encourage violence against any group , no matter how wicked and vile the group is .
But true lambs dont overlook sins and errors within that church either .
True lambs look out for folks , even when folks wont look out for themselves .
"true lambs" don't spout off bigotry and pretend what they are doing is love
True lambs cling to GOD . If we taught our children about GOD , they would have been way better off .
But allow a child to determine his own right and wrong , YOU just helped that child destroy themselves .
Parents , and i am talking about christain parents cause the world is lost , but christain parents
NEED to get those children instructed in the way and ways of the LORD .
IF i had my way a bible would be in every school . Prayers to GOD would be allowed .
No one is FORCED to do anything . But all are welcome to join in and come to saving faith of GOD .
So you want to indoctrinate children.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What a shock.

Are you afraid of the old woman who is speaking?

Since you aren't brave enough to watch let me quote the first couple lines she said:
"I want to be very very very clear, nobody had to accept me. I'm not looking for anyone's acceptance. But you better treat me the same way to treat everybody else. That's how we live in this country. You don't have to love me. You don't have to like me. You can think I am the devil incarnate. But you better treat me like a decent human being because that's how I treat you even though you don't believe that i have the right to exist."

"true lambs" don't spout off bigotry and pretend what they are doing is love

So you want to indoctrinate children.
You are the one trying to indoctrinate children with perversion .
Supporting certain sins , supporting transgenderism ,
Your card wont work on me my friend . Now dont hang your head , thinking you the only one who failed , .
You aint the first to try this approach , many others have . PS it didnt work on me then , not now , nor ever .
THE TRUTH gonna get said . correction gonna get done . Whoever hears amen , whoever rejects , well that is on them .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey tinman , the devil and his agents are not slowing down with their indoctrination
So dont expect me and lambs to slow down with truth and correction .

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have never claimed that anyone hates God.
There you go again! Leftists believe that words dictate reality; saying you are the opposite gender makes it so; saying or not saying "anyone" hates God makes it so. This is not just wrong but childish.

In reality, such things are not subjective. Your gender is determined by biology, not one's feelings. And you hating God is revealed in about every post.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
learn what words mean before you post
Irony. You advocate God like powers, just merely uttering words changes reality. It is dark but you say, let there be light, and there is light. Or in this case, let me be the opposite of what I am and you are. And you demand - out of politeness - that others go along with this delusion.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you identify as a Christian?
What an odd way to word the question.

As Forest Gump taught, stupid IS AS STUPID DOES.

Once again, you are trying to redefine words and make others use your terms AS IF there are no other words, better, more precedes words. My nature is not determined by how I "identify" myself.

no, you provided a link to something else entirely.
That is where you are in denial. I did provide a link to the mental illness under discussion.
Trans isn't a mental disorder for the very simple reason that it does not qualify as a mental illness by even the broadest terms of the definition.
What do you call it when someone says they "identify" something incorrectly, pumping it full of emotion and victimhood when others don't go along with their error?

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are the one trying to indoctrinate children with perversion .
Supporting certain sins , supporting transgenderism ,
Your card wont work on me my friend . Now dont hang your head , thinking you the only one who failed , .
You aint the first to try this approach , many others have . PS it didnt work on me then , not now , nor ever .
THE TRUTH gonna get said . correction gonna get done . Whoever hears amen , whoever rejects , well that is on them .
Did that woman's words terrify that much?

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There you go again! Leftists believe that words dictate reality; saying you are the opposite gender makes it so;

Please stop lying
saying or not saying "anyone" hates God makes it so. This is not just wrong but childish.

In reality, such things are not subjective. Your gender is determined by biology, not one's feelings. And you hating God is revealed in about every post.
Correcting your gross misrepresentation of science and truth is not an act of hate.