The Tyranny of Politeness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What an odd way to word the question.

As Forest Gump taught, stupid IS AS STUPID DOES.

Once again, you are trying to redefine words and make others use your terms AS IF there are no other words, better, more precedes words. My nature is not determined by how I "identify" myself.

you said "You can't go around claiming "I identify as" without expecting one to reply you have an identity disorder."

Do you identify as a Christian?

That is where you are in denial. I did provide a link to the mental illness under discussion.
you provided a link to multiple personality disorder.
What do you call it when someone says they "identify" something incorrectly, pumping it full of emotion and victimhood when others don't go along with their error?
you mean like what you are doing here?

Reactions: Jim B

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you said "You can't go around claiming "I identify as" without expecting one to reply you have an identity disorder."

Do you identify as a Christian?
Doubling down on stupid.

You are asking a loaded question again. You asking the question is NOT the same thing as me walking around saying "I identify as". And you doubling down showcases the tyranny of politeness.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doubling down on stupid.

You are asking a loaded question again. You asking the question is NOT the same thing as me walking around saying "I identify as". And you doubling down showcases the tyranny of politeness.
You set up the condition. Deal with the consequences of your own nonsense being handed back to you.

Reactions: Jim B

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will die calling a spade, a spade........
Offenses may come as Jesus said but they will be directed @ believers!

This sense of entitlement & not ruffling folks feathers is coming to restrict & deny all civil rights afforded to free people's.

GOD HELP US..........AMEN!
Your racism can't be hidden!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OH , if we just get along with them they wont come after the churches , surely they will see our love
and accept us . WRONG FOLKS .
DIVIDE AND CONQURE and DESTROY and GET RID OF ANY REMINDER OF THE TRUTH Was , is and has always been the goal .
Prepare to reap what ye have sown to churches . SOW TO vainty , sow to the winds and YE shall reap THE WHIRLWIND .
FOR EVIL CAN NEVER BE APPEASED , just as LUST can never be satisified or fullfill one .
THEY RISE AS ONE and are convincing the WOLRD under a false love to rise as ONE
and the goal . WELL LET US JUST SAY IT WONT BE ABOUT TOLERANCE . but
rather about LET US RID THE EARTH OF ALL REMINDERS OF TRUTH and any and all who do live by IT .
"The sky is falling! The sky is falling!" Chicken Little

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As the said herodias raged against john the baptist and eventually found a way to have him beheaded .
SOO to will the said LGBT rage against those who expose it as john exposed the marriage as adultery .
THIS WORLD and those who love sin , aint gonna LOVE LAMBS . and that be a fact .
More and more the churches concern now has become
how to find a way to GET ALONG and survive and adapt to the WORLD .
All along many have heard this so called cry of tolerance coming from a group WHO DONT EMBRACE GOD .
And more and more churches pander to the ways of the world .
YET open thine eyes churches .
THE VERY ONES YOU TRY SO HARD TO APPEASE
are NOW the very ones WHO ARE MAKING LAWS which will and can TAKE Your own children from you
IF YOU DONT agree with their ways .
THE CHURCHES have become so busy with trying to survive
and so busy appeasing certain groups
THEY CANNOT SEE , THEY WHO YOU MADE YOUR BED WITH , PREPARE TO SLEEP IN IT CHURCH .
CAUSE THEY NEVER GONNA STOP TILL EVERY REMINDER OF THE TRUTH OR THOSE WHO SPEAK IT
are forever SILENCED . THIS IS and WAS NOT ABOUT TOLERANCE
IT was about DIVIDE AND CONQUER .
FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD... Just the opposite of what you preach ad nauseum!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OH , if we just get along with them they wont come after the churches , surely they will see our love
and accept us . WRONG FOLKS .
DIVIDE AND CONQURE and DESTROY and GET RID OF ANY REMINDER OF THE TRUTH Was , is and has always been the goal .
Prepare to reap what ye have sown to churches . SOW TO vainty , sow to the winds and YE shall reap THE WHIRLWIND .
FOR EVIL CAN NEVER BE APPEASED , just as LUST can never be satisified or fullfill one .
THEY RISE AS ONE and are convincing the WOLRD under a false love to rise as ONE
and the goal . WELL LET US JUST SAY IT WONT BE ABOUT TOLERANCE . but
rather about LET US RID THE EARTH OF ALL REMINDERS OF TRUTH and any and all who do live by IT .
FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD... Just the opposite of what you preach ad nauseum!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1.) "hate speech"

= ""abusive or threatening speech or writing that expresses prejudice on the basis of ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or similar grounds.""

Once they really get that up and running they will classify the Bible as "hate speech" and ban it.

Then, ..... Pastors, Churches, Christians, who say that "Gay" Sexuality, and that includes Homo, Tran, Bi, and any other "Alt", sexuality is IMMORAL and UnNatural , will be classified as "hate Speech". (already is).

Also, telling people that there is a Hell, there is SIN, there is a Judgment, there is a Holy God who does not tolerate sin, will all be classified as "hate speech".

While that is going, "they"... will be closing Churches based on "hate" speech", because the Church refuses to "marry" 2 Homosexuals in the Church or allow a Homosexual in the Pulpit.

Shouldn't be too much longer now.
:jest:

Here is everything that Jesus said about homosexuality" ................................................. ", i.e., NOTHING. But I guess you know more than Jesus, correct?

And obviously you have never read the First Amendment!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See there goes jim again accusing folks of being a racist .
HEY FOLKS where do you THINK he learned that . THE SOCIAL PROGRESSIVE SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIORS .
Are you okay? You actually typed something without any mistakes.

Of course the content is absurd. As usual.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IF they dont agree with ya , CALL EM RACISTS .
There is nothing wrong with describing someone by their obvious prejudice. You are clearly a racist, along with all your other irrational hatred of everyone who isn't a white, conservative, Protestant.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See there goes jim again accusing folks of being a racist .
HEY FOLKS where do you THINK he learned that . THE SOCIAL PROGRESSIVE SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIORS .
No, I learned about racism when I observed it personally. I have been around racists; they are easy to spot. Some criticize people like Oprah Winfrey and write coded messages such as "a spade is a spade".

Do you think that racism and bigotry are admirable qualities?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IF they dont agree with ya , CALL EM RACISTS .
No, a racist is "a person who is prejudiced against or antagonistic toward people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or margianilized."

So, since I don't agree with you, does that make me a racist? You are the one who wrote "a spade is a spade is a spade"; not very disguised racism. It goes goes along with your disdain for everyone who isn't a white, conservative, "real" Christian, i.e., a clone of you.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I learned about racism when I observed it personally. I have been around racists; they are easy to spot. Some criticize people like Oprah Winfrey and write coded messages such as "a spade is a spade".

Do you think that racism and bigotry are admirable qualities?
CODED messages . What a joke . YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE because KETURAH said a SPADE is A SPADE
that because a spade is black her message is against blacks . CONSPIRACY NUT STUFF JIM .
And yet you accuse us of following conspiracy theories .
PS , the same folks like me who criticize Oprah wimphrey , CRITICIZE an old white man called pope francis .
ITS NOT THE SKIN TONE pard . ITS THE LIES and the liars i go after .
You have truly been brain washed . IF its racial to expose a black woman who is false
THEN YOU JUST SET YOURSELF UP BIG TIME . What are you saying that EVERY BLACK PERSON
cannot be wrong and must THUS be never spoken against . IN ESSENCE YOU ARE .
YOU have TRULY bought the social justice FALSE satanic lie jim .
Yall have been decieved big time . You bought the lie that folks who didnt vote for obama didnt do so
CAUSE HE IS BLACK and thus we racial . HEY JIM , you gonna say that same thing
if i exposed candace owens . OH WAIT , NO YOU WOULD NOT . cause though she be black
ITS HER IDEOLOGUE you hate . WELL GUESS WHAT JIM . ITS the same for me
ITS NOT THE COLOR or race i hate . ITS THEIR JUNK they preach and believe in .
WAIT a minute i just realized , sarchamsm of course , what the problem is
ITS called HYPROCRISY JIM . YOU have zero problem going against blacks or jews or anyone of any color
IF THEY DONT agree with your junk . BUT ME , man if i do it , I AM RACIST . JIM you have bought a lie my friend .
AND ME THINKS , forgive the english jim , THE folks here are catching on to you .

Reactions: Marvelloustime