The Unholy Trinity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Zachariah

Mar 20, 2023
Belief in government = belief in slavery.
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Unholy Trinity.

The Unholy Father : The Mind : Religion

The toxic ideology's and belief systems that control the mind. All mainstream religions including the "new age movement". The belief in government, moral relativism, external rulership and slavery. The rampant ego that does not comply with the Will.

The Unholy Son : The Body : Government
The Unholy Son who upholds the will of the Unholy Father through theft, violence, the suppression of Truth, deception and the encroachment of free will. The police, military, public education systems, pharmaceutical companies, and all other institutions of controle including mainstream science.

The Unholy Mother : The Spirit : Money
Greed, the birthplace and spirit of all that is evil. The resistance in the flow of life.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
None of the three you listed are truly evil.

Religion Good: Described in the new testament and shown how to follow it in love.

Government Good: Established for the organization of the country and its agencies and to uphold the rights of the citizens. Allowing people free from evil persons to afflict them without punishment.

Money Good: Backed by gold to allow for the exchange of goods and services. It is a convenience for people to have a money system.

Religion Evil: Now if you said false doctrine is evil I might agree. Or if your religion slanders and speaks evil of good innocent people then yes. Promotion of LGBTQ would be evil also. Many evils here all already covered in the bible for us to follow.

Government Evil: The promotion of abortion and promotion of LGBTQ identity in the people is evil.

Money Evil: Business owners that hog money from the paychecks of their employees is evil and promotes segregation of the economic classes. Like someone is better than you which is not promoted in the bible, just the opposite.

People that don't forgive debts can be evil and not aligned with the bible, such as banks do to stay in business, but you can hardly blame them. Most of the blame is on the people for taking out a loan in the first place. And yet people should not be tempted to take out loans.

Another evil of banks is to have credit cards and bank accounts that allow you to overdraft which then can place the burden of massive fees and debt on irresponsible people. I've been in the state system for years since I am disabled and it won't allow you to overdraw funds, so I know it's possible to create such a system, yet banks pray on the public this way because they know there's massive money to be made that way.

Last edited:

Zachariah

Mar 20, 2023
Belief in government = belief in slavery.
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
None of the three you listed are truly evil.

Religion Good: Described in the new testament and shown how to follow it in love.

Government Good: Established for the organization of the country and its agencies and to uphold the rights of the citizens. Allowing people free from evil persons to afflict them without punishment.

Money Good: Backed by gold to allow for the exchange of goods and services. It is a convenience for people to have a money system.

Religion Evil: Now if you said false doctrine is evil I might agree. Or if your religion slanders and speaks evil of good innocent people then yes. Promotion of LGBTQ would be evil also. Many evils here all already covered in the bible for us to follow.

Government Evil: The promotion of abortion and promotion of LGBTQ identity in the people is evil.

Money Evil: Business owners that hog money from the paychecks of their employees is evil and promotes segregation of the economic classes. Like someone is better than you which is not promoted in the bible, just the opposite.

People that don't forgive debts can be evil and not aligned with the bible, such as banks do to stay in business, but you can hardly blame them. Most of the blame is on the people for taking out a loan in the first place. And yet people should not be tempted to take out loans.

Another evil of banks is to have credit cards and bank accounts that allow you to overdraft which then can place the burden of massive fees and debt on irresponsible people. I've been in the state system for years since I am disabled and it won't allow you to overdraw funds, so I know it's possible to create such a system, yet banks pray on the public this way because they know there's massive money to be made that way.
Religion" when you study the word has a duel meaning. It is a very broad term used for a belief system. If a belief is aligned with truth and morality this is a posative religion. If it is not aligned with truth and morality it is negative. Alot of Christians will state that Christianity is not a religion because truth does not require belief. Truth is fact, belief is perception and perception is not truth. So when I state the Unholy Father is religion I refer to the warped perceptions and beliefs of this world. It is from these toxic beliefs that everything manifests.

The Son is depicted as those whom uphold the Will. Now this can have a duel meaning aswell. If one upholds the Will of Truth (God) he is infact Holy. If one upholds the will belief he is in fact upholding the will of "self" or the will of the ego. This is the Unholy Son as I describe it in my thread.

I state the Unholy Mother or the Unholy Spirit as greed. It is true that money itself is not evil but let's face it, look around you. The idea with God is that it is a flow through of life. The accumulation of possession is in fact the accumulation of life. This is why we give what we can to the poor and should never accumulate any more than we need. Money however, in most cases is accumulated by the rich and taken from the poor. This is why 3% of people in the world own most of the wealth and 40% of earths population does not have accessible electricity. It creates a massive divide and creates mass poverty. I call money and greed the resistance in the flow of life. Its funny how they call it currency betraying to us that it is a "current" and a "flow" when in fact it is the complete opposite. This is just one of many manipulations used to target our subconscious. It is deception and mind controle.

The only thing I would consider us to really disagree on would be the belief in Government. And that's ok. You may continue to hold that belief if you wish as it is your choice and ultimately no one else can make any "do" anything. This is because we are sovereign beings, meaning that we rule the self and is in fact our enherent gift from the creator called free will. The belief that somone else has authority over another person is in fact fallacy. It does not exist in creation. Even if we tried our hardest and believed it to be true, somone still cannot "make" somone else do anything. It always comes down to a choice of the individual. If it was just me and you left on the planet, would I have authority over you? No I wouldn't, and if I believed I did im sure everyone reading this would consider that belief controlling. Now if I was stronger than you and was able to bend you to my own "will" and started making you do things I wanted you to do, we would call this slavery would we not? I'm sure that if you where put in this situation eventually you would start to play up and resist my authority in any way that you could. You mite even try to escape. I would consider this a big problem because while your in a state of resistance your not being as productive as i would want you to be. So my next step would be to somehow make you accept that slavery is within my "rights". I would feed you rubbish and create in your mind the false belief system that slavery is in fact ok and that the authority of one human over another is totally acceptable aswell. Once I adapted this ideology into your mind and got you to accept it, I would concider you a good slave and I would call my methodology the manipulation of the mind or "mind controle".

Using this example we can clearly see that somone else has no right to think that they have authority over somone else. It is wrong between you and me and it is therefore wrong between government and people. If something is right, it is right. If something is wrong, it is wrong. It does not change based on the amount of people. The government will say "well, the people gave us the right to dictate the lives of the population" but I will say to that: The right never existed in the first place to be given

Government all boils down to "moral relativism". This is saying that Truth is relative based on the perception of man. This is man stating he can choose what is right and wrong. Government and man think they can make something "right" or make something "true". Ultimately this is man claiming to be God.