The Victory of Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus has had victory over all the world, through it and in it.

1. Good News - Through : Jesus. The Good news is through Jesus. Who is the good news is for all the world. What is the result of the Good news? That the world was reconciled to God - His wrath no longer abides on the world! (Not good news is saying that you have to accept and believe to be forgiven or you will go to HELL!). Description -> Because of the Good News and what Jesus Christ has done, all the world has been forgiven of their sins. (This is very tough for people to understand or even accept). What is the destination? A Heavenly Realm - All will be resurrected.

So the Good News is that Jesus has done everything having victory over all things, all people have had their sins forgiven, and even if they do not believe Jesus has done it for them anyway. They can learn and grow in more of learning of the Gospel which brings forth this good news. Which brings forth a person seeking out for God because of the goodness of God and all that he had done because of Jesus who paid the wages of sin - which he suffered death. Gods wrath is not abiding anyone anymore due to Jesus victory, which applies to everybody. Because Jesus died, the world died with him. What good news for EVERYONE!

This has been completed and done and it can be see in scripture.

So what is the next step?

This good news has the ability to cover everything that Jesus has done for all of the world and every single individual believer or not, by having the sins of the world paid for by his blood which was perfect and sinless, far exceeding that of the sacrifices that the nation of Israel would do year after year as a group to pay for their sins over and over. Jesus has paid for it one time, and because of this Jesus had went to be sitting on the right hand of God, for a time until all things were placed underneath his feet. Jesus complete victory would be - Victory - over all Sin (though we still sin - in this life we have a choice to; to believe an seek after the things of God or not) - victory over Satan and his Demons, - victory over Death (EVEN THE SECOND DEATH), and will allow all people be able to receive a spiritual body - either resurrected of (what is it the damned?) or to the resurrection of Life? One being resurrected and being outside of the heavenly Jerusalem, and those of life, to be able to enter into the Kingdom of the Heavenly Jerusalem.

The next thing that comes is becoming a heir, of Christ, being a child adopted into the Kingdom of Heaven on merit of the Lord Jesus Christ and all that he has done by faith in him, we are now able to pray and have access to our Father God whom is also known as the God of Israel - Yahweh. It comes with dying with Jesus Christ in death that was mentioned in the first person, and that we die with Christ, become buried with Christ, and also become resurrected to new life - in the Lord Jesus Christ when the Holy Spirit comes because of you now starting to understand everything that Jesus has done in which was done for all the world.

This is all because of the desire to learn, grow, seek for truth in the Bible.

Becoming a heir of Christ - means that you are an adopted child of God by faith, but there is also a second calling, which brings forth suffering for the sake of Christ, which leads to better resurrection than being a child of God, however it is when you are a Son or Daughter of God. Through suffering. Now this is not a self loathing, or whatever one may think when they here suffering. Suffer for Christ sake is when we learn from him, and obey what he has said to do. For example Forgive others, pray for your enemies, love others, do not judge, and these like things. This brings forth suffering because it is not our individual will which is always naturally for its self - but suffering to Gods will, because of love for the Love that God had shown the world by given his only Son for all people.

Test everything by the scripture.

My take and view is that Everything has been had victory over by Jesus. He came and got his bride in 70ad, but that doesn't mean there is no reason to serve God and give glory to the Father and pray in the name of Jesus.

God bless.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Jesus has had victory over all the world, through it and in it.

1. Good News - Through : Jesus. The Good news is through Jesus. Who is the good news is for all the world. What is the result of the Good news? That the world was reconciled to God - His wrath no longer abides on the world! (Not good news is saying that you have to accept and believe to be forgiven or you will go to HELL!). Description -> Because of the Good News and what Jesus Christ has done, all the world has been forgiven of their sins. (This is very tough for people to understand or even accept). What is the destination? A Heavenly Realm - All will be resurrected.

So the Good News is that Jesus has done everything having victory over all things, all people have had their sins forgiven, and even if they do not believe Jesus has done it for them anyway. They can learn and grow in more of learning of the Gospel which brings forth this good news. Which brings forth a person seeking out for God because of the goodness of God and all that he had done because of Jesus who paid the wages of sin - which he suffered death. Gods wrath is not abiding anyone anymore due to Jesus victory, which applies to everybody. Because Jesus died, the world died with him. What good news for EVERYONE!

This has been completed and done and it can be see in scripture.
Hi @MatthewG 1 Corinthians 15.57 is a great victory Scripture for the believer! :)

Reactions: MatthewG

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is just the first part the pertains to Jesus's and his death.

May make the second one tomorrow. Good to see you Amigo, and Farouk.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi @MatthewG 1 Corinthians 15.57 is a great victory Scripture for the believer! :)
You might want to read what he wrote a little closer my friend . THIS is that all inclusive stuff
that implies that muslims , buddists , atheiest and etc are all fine . This is NOT what JESUS taught , nor paul .
THEY all said , YE MUST BELIEVE . those who deny Christ the wrath of GOD abides on them .
We must stick to the orginal life saving gospel . cause any other gospel cannot save . ONLY FAITH IN JESUS saves my friend .
JESUS himself said FOR GOD so loved the world that HE did send HIS only begotten son ,
that all who do BELIEVE would be saved . HE goes on to say those who dont will be damned . IF JESUS said it , I BELIEVE IT .

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
You might want to read what he wrote a little closer my friend . THIS is that all inclusive stuff
that implies that muslims , buddists , atheiest and etc are all fine . This is NOT what JESUS taught , nor paul .
THEY all said , YE MUST BELIEVE . those who deny Christ the wrath of GOD abides on them .
We must stick to the orginal life saving gospel . cause any other gospel cannot save . ONLY FAITH IN JESUS saves my friend .
JESUS himself said FOR GOD so loved the world that HE did send HIS only begotten son ,
that all who do BELIEVE would be saved . HE goes on to say those who dont will be damned . IF JESUS said it , I BELIEVE IT .
@amigo de christo Thanks; you read carefully.

It's true like I said that 1 Corinthians 15.57 is a great victory Scripture for the believer. The moral is, surely, with such a great victory obtained at the Cross, don't remain in unbelief....

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey brother @amigo de christo , I am not here to judge other people and what they do with their lives. You may not accept that Jesus has forgiven all those people who are hinddu, pagan, atheist, or satanist or whatever. I do myself personally. God sent his son unconditionally then that is something to really take to heart, for just as human beings, before one may come to the truth in Christ, which one comes to faith.

I believe that Jesus himself talked about all people being resurrected, which is true, and as John describes in Revelation 22, is a heavenly realm. However not everyone is saved to the Kingdom of Heaven.

You are a believer, and you have hope that you are going to be resurrected and by faith you hope that you will go the be entering into the Kingdom of Heaven, and there are many different people of various faiths while walking with God, there are those who are children of God, and those who are Sons and daughters who suffer by obeying the Lord Jesus Christ just as he had suffered.

So please, my encouragement for all is seeking to understand that Jesus has victory over all the world and the sins of the world, and he did it on behalf of all people, and those who do believe, they have a different task than those who just do not choose to accept, and reject Jesus, who rose again.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amigo de christo Thanks; you read carefully.

It's true like I said that 1 Corinthians 15.57 is a great victory Scripture for the believer. The moral is, surely, with such a great victory obtained at the Cross, don't remain in unbelief....
Yes my friend . FOR the BELIEVER . yes indeed . But this is not what mathew is teaching at all .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey brother @amigo de christo , I am not here to judge other people and what they do with their lives. You may not accept that Jesus has forgiven all those people who are hinddu, pagan, atheist, or satanist or whatever. I do myself personally. God sent his son unconditionally then that is something to really take to heart, for just as human beings, before one may come to the truth in Christ, which one comes to faith.

I believe that Jesus himself talked about all people being resurrected, which is true, and as John describes in Revelation 22, is a heavenly realm. However not everyone is saved to the Kingdom of Heaven.

You are a believer, and you know that you are going to be resurrected and by faith you hope that you will go the be entering into the Kingdom of Heaven, and there are many different people of various faiths while walking with God, there are those who are children of God, and those who are Sons and daughters.

So please, seek to understand that Jesus has victory over all the world and the sins of the world, and he did it on behalf of all people, and those who do believe, they have a different task than those who just do not choose to accept, and reject Jesus, who rose again.
I Judge no man . BUT i do know the GOSPEL . And IF JESUS told even the jews who did not believe on HIM
they would die , perish in their sins , WHO IS MAN that he can make void what JESUS HIMSELF teaches .
WE need to be busy pointing folks TO CHRIST , not giving the world a false hope that it can remain in unbelief
and be saved by their own religions . Satan is the one who comes to make the way broad ,
BUT i come to point people to the narrow path , FOUND ONLY IN CHRIST , which leads to THE FATHER .
DO not give people a false hope . Instead POINT them to CHRIST .
GO and read what JESUS even tells to the ones who refused to repent and believe on HIM .
HE says , IT WILL BE WORSE FOR YOU than even for SODOM on the day of judgment . JESUS SAID THAT .
THUS i BELEIVE IT . WE cannot create a false gospel that gives people a false hope . OR we are partakers of a lie
that ends in perditon .

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I Judge no man . BUT i do know the GOSPEL . And IF JESUS told even the jews who did not believe on HIM
they would die , perish in their sins , WHO IS MAN that he can make void what JESUS HIMSELF teaches .
WE need to be busy pointing folks TO CHRIST , not giving the world a false hope that it can remain in unbelief
and be saved by their own religions . Satan is the one who comes to make the way broad ,
BUT i come to point people to the narrow path , FOUND ONLY IN CHRIST , which leads to THE FATHER .
GO and read what JESUS even tells to the ones who refused to repent and believe on HIM .
HE says , IT WILL BE WORSE FOR YOU than even for SODOM on the day of judgment . JESUS SAID THAT .
THUS i BELEIVE IT . WE cannot create a false gospel that gives people a false hope . OR we are partakers of a lie
that ends in perditon .
John 14.6 is among the most well known verses in Scripture.....

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that ends in perditon .

Hello you Sir,

I would simply like to tell you thank you for sharing your passion of what you believe in your heart okay?

You are right, of pointing people to Christ. Please keep doing that, thank again for sharing what is on your heart.

Many people would call me a heretic or something or that I myself am a false teacher because of how interestingly enough I do not stick to traditional ways of teachings.

Love you, @amigo de christo

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That the world was reconciled to God - His wrath no longer abides on the world!
You have it backwards. It is God who was reconciled to the world through Christ. But the world was certainly NOT reconciled to God in that the majority of humanity is still at enmity with God and Christ and under the control of the "god of this world".

For example China with its vast population is atheistic, and India with its vast population still worships idols. America has become pagan and so has Europe (LGBTQ is all the rage). Christianity is found in about 30% of the world's population, but the percentage of born-again Christians within Christendom may only be 1% or less (just an educated guess). So God's wrath does rest upon humanity in general and severe divine judgments are around the corner. The need for the TRUE Gospel and for genuine conversions is huge.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
DO not give people a false hope . Instead POINT them to CHRIST
Correct. MatthewG is generally confused about a lot of things. So my recommendation to him is to carefully study the Scriptures, and also world conditions before saying anything. It is a grave responsibility to mislead people about spiritual matters. Novices should be learning, not trying to teach.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Gods wrath is not abiding anyone anymore due to Jesus victory, which applies to everybody.
This statement needs clarification. The victory of the Lord Jesus Christ over sin, death, Hell, Hades, and Satan has opened the door of salvation to all humanity. But the benefits of the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ apply only to those who obey the Gospel, and are justified by grace through faith in Christ and His finished work of redemption.

Since "everybody" has not obeyed the Gospel (and chances are that the majority will not) then God's wrath still abides on an unbelieving and ungodly world.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for sharing some of your view points Enoch111.

There is not much for me to say personally on the subject matter except of the same regard as you shared with me.

Study of the scripture is intrinsically valuable to those who are seekers of truth, and may those who come to the knowledge of truth be set free, that is also my same encouragement to all people.

Thank you again for taking time to respond.

Reactions: Nancy

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what is the next step?

This good news has the ability to cover everything that Jesus has done for all of the world and every single individual believer or not, by having the sins of the world paid for by his blood which was perfect and sinless, far exceeding that of the sacrifices that the nation of Israel would do year after year as a group to pay for their sins over and over. Jesus has paid for it one time, and because of this Jesus had went to be sitting on the right hand of God, for a time until all things were placed underneath his feet. Jesus complete victory would be - Victory - over all Sin (though we still sin - in this life we have a choice to; to believe an seek after the things of God or not) - victory over Satan and his Demons, - victory over Death (EVEN THE SECOND DEATH), and will allow all people be able to receive a spiritual body - either resurrected of (what is it the damned?) or to the resurrection of Life? One being resurrected and being outside of the heavenly Jerusalem, and those of life, to be able to enter into the Kingdom of the Heavenly Jerusalem.

The next thing that comes is becoming a heir, of Christ, being a child adopted into the Kingdom of Heaven on merit of the Lord Jesus Christ and all that he has done by faith in him, we are now able to pray and have access to our Father God whom is also known as the God of Israel - Yahweh. It comes with dying with Jesus Christ in death that was mentioned in the first person, and that we die with Christ, become buried with Christ, and also become resurrected to new life - in the Lord Jesus Christ when the Holy Spirit comes because of you now starting to understand everything that Jesus has done in which was done for all the world.

This is all because of the desire to learn, grow, seek for truth in the Bible.

Becoming a heir of Christ - means that you are an adopted child of God by faith, but there is also a second calling, which brings forth suffering for the sake of Christ, which leads to better resurrection than being a child of God, however it is when you are a Son or Daughter of God. Through suffering. Now this is not a self loathing, or whatever one may think when they here suffering. Suffer for Christ sake is when we learn from him, and obey what he has said to do. For example Forgive others, pray for your enemies, love others, do not judge, and these like things. This brings forth suffering because it is not our individual will which is always naturally for its self - but suffering to Gods will, because of love for the Love that God had shown the world by given his only Son for all people.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So the Good News is that Jesus has done everything having victory over all things, all people have had their sins forgiven, and even if they do not believe Jesus has done it for them anyway..

The Cross is God's offer of reconciliation. And it is "The Gift of Salvation".
However, it has to be applied to each of us, by God, through our Faith.

If a person never BELIEVES The Gospel, then they are not reconciled to God, they are not born again, they are not forgiven, and are going to Hell.

John 3:36

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Cross is God's offer of reconciliation. And it is "The Gift of Salvation".
However, it has to be applied to each of us, by God, through our Faith.

If a person never BELIEVES The Gospel, then they are not reconciled to God, they are not born again, they are not forgiven, and are going to Hell.

John 3:36
Yes indeed my friend .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who believe not are condemened already for they have not believed the testimony that GOD has given of the Son .
Then began he to upbraid those who had not repented to believe on Him .
WOE unto thee , it shall be worse for thee on the day of judgment than for sodom .
Oh YES one must believe .
And as paul would later write . If one could be put to death under the law by two or three witnesses ,
HOW MUCH SORER a punishment for those who trod the SON of God under foot .
HERE is the love that comes from GOD . That GOD did send the SON to be the savoir of the world .
That all who do BELIEVE will be saved . But unto those who believe not they shall be damned .
WHY do we think that JESUS even told the apostels , TO shake the dust off their feet as a testimony against
those who would reject the gospel . Not even the dust of your streets shall cleave to our feet .
Folks , ITS DIRE that we get CHRIST preached and not the all inclusive we are one delusion . FOr the end
of that broad broad road is the second death .
AND if any man comes and brings not the gospel of Christ but bringeth another gospel
I do believe the apostel john said not even to let them in your house , do not even bid them god speed .
THUS , YEAH WE BETTER be pointing to CHRIST. YE MUST BELIEVE better be our gospel .

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(This is very tough for people to understand or even accept). What is the destination? A Heavenly Realm - All will be resurrected.
Yes, because it's not even close to what the Bible teaches.

You have your own version of all of Scripture, Matthew, and none of it is in alignment with the Bible.

NONE of it.

This is a long, ongoing theme with you. You are not ignorant of Scripture because you are corrected constantly. The fact is that you are here as a False Prophet. You 100% intend to teach lies.

Period.