The Wedding Feast/Marriage Supper

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well lets get some understanding.
many just don't understand the term "heaven". in Elijah story he was taken up in the "SKY", not where God is. for the Hebrew term for heaven without the "s" at the end is the first heaven, the SKY. the hebrew word is
H8064 שָׁמַיִם shamayim (shaw-mah'-yim) n-m.
שָׁמֶה shameh (shaw-meh') [unused singular]
1. the sky (as aloft).
2. (the dual form) perhaps alluding to the visible arch in which the clouds move, as well as to the higher ether where the celestial bodies revolve.

[from an unused root meaning to be lofty]
KJV: air, X astrologer, heaven(-s).

now if they would have said, the Heavens of Heavens, then yes.
1 Kings 8:27 "But will God indeed dwell on the earth? behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee; how much less this house that I have builded?

here we have the third heaven where God is ....... everywhere.

so no, that want fly, Ignorance is hard to flee from when it makes one doctrine vain. oh well.

Hope that helped.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no problem Marks, I commend you, for many would have left and met destruction. as the apostle said on the day of Pentecost, "SAVE YOURSELVES". yes, we must accept God.

and two, Listen to me real good, I was the same way... (smile), no one coud tell me that was no trinity. but I made the best "mistake" in my life. I said, "if there was no trinity, God himself will have to come down from heaven and tell me directly". well he did, that was the only thing, or person that changed by belief.

but thank God that you stayed and asked until you got the truth. that, again I commend you on. this is not about who's right or wrong, but about the knowledge of Christ that we GROWN in.

I been wrong a plenty of time, but I'm a better man now because I have the truth. so if only one to be mad, let it be the devil, and give God all the Glory and Praise.

be blessed.

PICJAG.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
GINOLJC, to all.
First, thanks for the reply. second, we can take your response as, ........ you really don't have a response. for if you did you would have pointed out a mistake or error in the 1 kings or the 2 kings scriptures we posted. but no you gave a none reprovable babbling, which means you have no answer to the scriptures, oh well.....

understand, I'm not just only quoting scriptures, but actually showing what they mean, by them. but no problems, my Job is done I have told you the truth. so when you stand before the GREAT Judge, you will no excuse.
Good Day.

PICJAG.
Yep thats all you did, nothing to prove Enoch died or Elijah for that matter

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
now if you cannot understand the scriptures sorry for you.
I feel sorry for those who dont know Christ, there are no ten question on the bible when entering into heaven.

Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I said, "if there was no trinity, God himself will have to come down from heaven and tell me directly". well he did, that was the only thing, or person that changed by belief.
So then your doctrine is based on an experience rather than the Bible?

What if God's intent was that He HAD come down to tell us, in the Bible, and when you wanted something extra-Biblical, that's exactly what you received?

Much love!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So then your doctrine is based on an experience rather than the Bible?

What if God's intent was that He HAD come down to tell us, in the Bible, and when you wanted something extra-Biblical, that's exactly what you received?

Much love!
No, the experience was based on the bible, because he showed it to me n his WORD. and then he taught it to me. just like he taught all his apostles and disciples. "diversified oneness", I see it all through out the bible from Genesis to Revelation.

so no, the experience only confirmed his word. and with that knowledge the bible and all the so-called hard question came full circle. I started to see thing differently from what I was taught by men. yes when the Lord was teaching me I still had the trinity doctrine ingrained in me. but that all went away when the light/knowledge and understanding shined in my dark mind of the knowledge of Christ.

let me say this. there was many scriptures I had questions about when I was a believer in the trinity, but no one could answer them. I just filed them in the back of mind and believed what I was told, " there are some thing God don't want you to know". well that was found out to be a lie. please understand, I do not blame any of my former teachers. They just taught what they was taught, from what their teachers taught them, and so on, but no one took time to see what they was teaching was with the bible was saying. So no, I blame no one but myself for being Ignorant of God Holy Word. this was no over night learning curb, no I didn’t get it on a dime thing either. no, it took some time, and I’m still learning. Yes I have the basic down, but God reveals more and more every day, it’s just amazing. but after countless interruption, on my part, the truth began to settle in and understanding took shape in my mind. for the first time in my mind life I had to admit I was wrong about the person in the godhead. but it had the most wonderful effect. #1. you don't have to lie anymore. boy that was refreshing. and #2. confident began to build, because you don't have to cover up a lie with another lie and hope no one will discover it. #3. with them both, #1 and #2 understood, then one can speak God word in "FREEDOM" without worries.

Marks, at this time I was an asst. Sunday school teacher, and I took my job serious. when God confronted me with the truth, I surrendered, I was tired of lying, meaning not knowing the real truth. The truth that was presented to was a lie, and a good lie,at that.... (smile).

So no, as said, I blame no one, but give all praises to the Lord Jesus the almighty God for taking time to teach me. So now I’m satisfied, I’M at REST, not only with myself and others, but with God.

I’m learning “Faith” to be “holy”, for without faith one cannot please God.

I will let you in on my little secret, which is open to everyone. Scripture, Luke 19:16 "Then came the first, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds.

Luke 19:17 "And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.

See, faith is an action that produce result, based on that here’s my little secret about Faith. Anyone can say Lord give me Faith, that’s good, but faith without works is dead. This is not to get you save, no, one work because you’re saved. Here is the principle of my little secret. Years ago when I first came online to a forum, in the christian group, or section, I saw many was acting just like worldly people. So I told the Lord that I will greet my brothers and sister everyday with a greeting from you. That’s where I got the “GINOLJC” which means Greeting In the Name Of the Lord Jesus the Christ. No “t’s” because no more cross. I did this faithfully everyday I came on line, even as I do now.

Let me tell you, when you’re faithful in a little thing like greeting my brother and sister, God open my mind to thing that other didn’t know, and he confirmed it in his word. And God, not 101G, but God grew me in knowledge and understanding.

By being faithful in the little thing of greeting others, God increased me. So whatever you do, do it in the name of the Lord Jesus and he will raise you up in due time. See, anyone can ask for faith, but as the apostle James said, James 1:5 "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

James 1:6 "But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

James 1:7 "For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.

See, if you tell the Lord that you’re going to do something, “WHATEVER” it is, be faithful in it just as the servants with the pound. but do something, Scripture, Colossians 3:17 "And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him”.

So be faithful in all you do and God will reward you. Take it from me, it works.

PICJAG.

Reactions: mjrhealth