The Word endures.........

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 24:
35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

John 12:48-50 KJV
He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: THE WORD THAT I HAVE SPOKEN, the same shall judge him in the last day.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 13:
34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 24:
35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

John 12:48-50 KJV
He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: THE WORD THAT I HAVE SPOKEN, the same shall judge him in the last day.
And IF JESUS said it , GOD SAID IT . We shall hold every one OF HIS WORDS to be absolute truth . cause
As HE IS THE TRUTH , HIS WORDS BE THE TRUTH . Let us feast daily on our bibles
for many men have crept in and they do much decieving .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He who loves GOD .
And now a word from JESUS CHRIST . IF YE LOVED GOD YE WOULD HAVE LOVED ME .
So that just mule kicks all other false religoins who might cliam to be loving GOD , RIGHT OUT THE DOOR .
Oh yes i am a stickler to ONE MUST TRULY BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST . OH YES .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 13:
34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
Notice JESUS didnt say , as the world loveth you love one another . He said AS I HAVE LOVED .
cause i sure seem to notice this other love thy neighbor , only It embraces SIN and refuses to correct error .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There appear many on this forum that reject portions of the bible to form their doctrine. It's a shame but it happens.
Let us tell that to the all inclusive gospel teachers THEN .
THEY try and teach other religoins are serving the same GOD we do . And that there is no need to even BELIEVE ON CHRIST .
So long as they are doing good works , lovey do lovey do , then they are fine . Cause devin
the last time i checked THERE IS NO MAN that is good . ALL NEED THE SAVOIR . ALL NEED TO BELIEVE ON JESUS AS the CHRIST .
IF even cornelious who did good and prayed to the ONE TRUE GOD , NEEDED TO HEAR the GOSPEL and BELIEVE to be saved
what on earth makes us believe a lie that good hearted muslims , buddists , atheists are fine . THEY AINT devin .
AND I WONT ALLOW NO SUCH thought to even creep into the mind of anyone who might even think they are fine as is .
ALL NEED JESUS CHRIST . And if one DENYS HIM as the CHRIST , DAMNATION AWAITS .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree dev, yet it doesn't change the fact of God said it.

Many will be judged by the word of God. Remember in Revelation it says plural " books" will be opened not just the book of life.
For all will judged by the VERY WORD they DENIED . If a man or woman hears the gospel and DENIES JESUS as the CHRIST ,
well i dont care if they did give all thier money to the poor , THEY HAD NOT CHARITY , THEY will be damned .
Cause charity rejoices in something . IN THE TRUTH . and the TRUTH IS , JESUS CHRIST IS THE MESSIAH ,the CHRIST OF GOD
the SAVOIR . IF THEY DONT REJOICE IN THAT , THEY AINT GOT CHARITY .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States