The Wrath of the Lord

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marcus O'Reillius

Jan 20, 2014
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear rabbi keras: you really should write children's books; you have such a fanciful imagination.

Anyone who follows your teaching would do well to question everything you say as is the case when you have no credibility on Isaiah 30:26, and instead of correcting yourself; you just dig yourself into a deeper hole.

Time for me to stop conversing with fools.

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
Marcus O'Reillius said:
Dear rabbi keras: you really should write children's books; you have such a fanciful imagination.

Anyone who follows your teaching would do well to question everything you say as is the case when you have no credibility on Isaiah 30:26, and instead of correcting yourself; you just dig yourself into a deeper hole.

Time for me to stop conversing with fools.
..coming from someone who thinks a believer can lose his salvation, you should be nicer to keras.

keras

Writer of Bible study guides
Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
ATP said:
..coming from someone who thinks a believer can lose his salvation, you should be nicer to keras.
Thanks ATP.
I can't say I like arguing with Marcus, but his attitude always destroys his credibility and defeats any points he makes. At least he gives me opportunity to present the truth, you have the choice to decide who presents the truth of scripture.

Marcus O'Reillius

Jan 20, 2014
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rabbi keras every time you hold up Isaiah 30:26 as Scriptural support your credibility tanks.

And ATP - If you take the mark of the beast, Scripture says you will suffer Wrath with the rest of the wicked and it doesn't matter how much you. Think you have Jesus in your heart: by failing this test you prove your faith was dead.

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
Marcus O'Reillius said:
And ATP - If you take the mark of the beast, Scripture says you will suffer Wrath with the rest of the wicked and it doesn't matter how much you. Think you have Jesus in your heart: by failing this test you prove your faith was dead.
Well, I believe in the perseverance of the saints, and that believers are not appointed to wrath. Believing only comes once. Those who take the mark are nonbelievers only who are not covered by His blood.

keras said:
I can't say I like arguing with Marcus, but his attitude always destroys his credibility and defeats any points he makes. At least he gives me opportunity to present the truth, you have the choice to decide who presents the truth of scripture.
I always thought the way we accept other people's bashing shows how mature we are in Christ. Walk in peace.

keras

Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Marcus O'Reillius said:
Rabbi keras every time you hold up Isaiah 30:26 as Scriptural support your credibility tanks.

And every time you say I'm wrong about it being a CME, without putting forward any other explanation, you display your ignorance.

ATP, all of the Lord's righteous people, be they descendants of Jacob or grafted in, will be living in the Holy Land in the new nation of Beulah. They won't be a part of the One World Govt, proved by the fact the AC comes to them and makes a 7 year treaty. Therefore they will not be required to take the mark of the beast. Marcus' threats are groundless.

Marcus O'Reillius

Jan 20, 2014
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
keras said:
And every time you say I'm wrong about it being a CME, without putting forward any other explanation, you display your ignorance.
Are you that deluded? First "shining" seven times - is in no way or manner how a coronal mass ejection, which happens all the time, appears.

Has anyone ever seen the sun flicker? No. YOU make it up, and then you now insist I provide an explanation? There is no explanation for your fanatasy unless you are just dull-witted, or bordering on lunacy. Even with that, I give you a break on the evil of perverting God's Word.

Secondly, and quite at odds with Isiah 30:26 - you, either by simple mistake by stupidity or delusion, or worse with malice - say this happens on the Day of the Lord and it is a part of His Wrath.

The fact of Isaiah 30:26 is that the sun "shines" seven times (often an indication by number that this is one, by God, and two, not exactly literal, but figurative, and coming for God: good) also comes on the day He heals the wounds He has inflicted (upon the Jews, refining them until they are more rare than the gold of Ophir).

So what you wrongly peg as wrath is belied by it being associated with healing.

What is wrong with you when you can't humbly correct yourself is no small thing.

keras

Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Are you so uninformed about Coronal Mass Ejections, that you don't know about how they occur?
A CMS IS an explosion on the sun's surface, an explosion like any other, that makes a bright flash. And as the one so extensively prophesied to happen will be bigger than anything we have seen before, how can you discount the seven times brighter prophecy? As I point out; Isaiah 30:26, is a specific detail about a known object, we cannot allegorize it. It is tied in with Malachi 4:1, 2 Peter 3:7, Isaiah 13:9-13, Zephaniah 1:14-18 and f course, the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster.
It is associated with the healing of the Lord's people, not just the remnant Jews, but all who believe in Him, but that doesn't make it any less of the Lord's wrath against the nations.

What I see in your railing against what I present from the Prophetic Word, is anger that I dare to challenge your long held beliefs, and a fear that because you actually cannot find scriptures to support a rapture and refuting a CME, therefore you use abuse and personal denigration against me.
I will be vindicated, as the prophesies unfold as written, all those who hold onto false ideas will be denounced.

Marcus O'Reillius

Jan 20, 2014
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anger! LOL! No, it's incredulity that you could misrepresent the Word of the Lord as badly as you have done.

CME's don't make the sun "shine" seven times brighter - and this verse in Isaiah is NOT part of the Day of the Lord's Wrath. You are literally wrong, and so wrong, it's hard to believe.

That you cannot correct yourself, that you have so little intelligence to know either science or prophecy, that you have so little humility to admit you've made a mistake - means you have no wisdom in addition to having no credibility.

Now as far as Isaiah 30:26 being related to the verses you've cited? With your track record on twisting the Word of God around, I'm going to save myself some time and render judgment that they don't have a lick of relationship to what Isaiah is describing happening when God heals the wounds upon the survivors of the one 'seven' He will have had when the Millennium comes about after the one 'seven'.

Marcus O'Reillius

Jan 20, 2014
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is ridiculous.

A CME does not make the sun "shine" brighter. CME's happen all the time; the sun does not "flicker" when it happens.
Isaiah 30:26 does not happen on the Day of the Lord as you so ignorantly say - it says in the verse that it happens on the day when the Lord binds up the bruises of his people and heals the wounds he inflicted.

The very fact that you use this verse to instill fear is wrong.
Your whole attitude belies pride because you double down your error and refuse correction.

keras

Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Marcus, anyone reading these posts can see how you deliberately refuse to find out how CME's actually happen. Your denial of even the possibility that such a terrible event as prophesied will ever occur, shows up your deep seated fear of the forthcoming Judgement of God.

Well, you and others have been informed by the ancient prophets of God's plans to judge and punish the nations by fire from the sun, when it happens , you will at least know why it's happening.

Marcus O'Reillius

Jan 20, 2014
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dude: I'm a pilot. I know more about solar radiation than you do: I live in it at altitude. We actually get alerts for North Atlantic traffic, and sometimes, it even messes up the radios - maybe once a decade for a region.

Coronal mass ejections are essentially eruptions of plasma in the prominence in huge magnetic loops. Most of the material collapses within the sun. What is ejected is still sizable, but in the whole of space, it's but a drop in the bucket. There are three prominent coronal mass ejections happening right now. This is normal. The sun does not shine any brighter with a cme nor does it even "flicker". Most of the energy is in the form electromagnetic waves of stripped elections and protons (from the plasma) - NOT fire.

Only your grade-school education gives the impression of nearness from an Orrery model. The real scale reduced to something you can see yourself is to put an 8 inch ball in your back yard, and then 26 yards away, place a single peppercorn kernel. Space is huge too.

Coronal mass ejections DO NOT CAUSE THE SUN TO BURN MORE BRIGHTLY. The sun's output varies; that is true, but it is in small percentages. A lack of sunspots indicates a "quiet" sun. In order to literally shine seven times more - the sun's output would have to go up by an exponential factor with a base of seven! That's NOT going to happen! And according to Isaiah - it DOESN'T HAPPEN ON THE DAY OF THE LORD like you say it does! The use of 'seven times brighter' is an example of figurative language in Bible.

A coronal mass ejection that would "BURN" the earth would be larger than a supernova!

GOD DID NOT INFORM US THAT HE WILL PUNISH THE NATIONS WITH FIRE FROM THE SUN!

YOU ARE COMPLETELY MISREPRESENTING ISAIAH 30:26.

Your fantasy is pure nuttiness. You just open your mouth without knowing and spout off all kinds of assumptions about what you think is true -- which -- has very little to do with reality - like with how much I know or what Isaiah 30:26 really says.

keras

Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
[SIZE=medium]Solar flares or Coronal Mass Ejections[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]The earth has lately been getting some reminders of the sun’s power, with a few solar flares. We are told how they can cause disruption of communications, but the news mostly focuses on the aurora displays.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]I don’t waste any worry space about these minor events, But the CME predicted so comprehensively in Bible prophesy will be far off any scale and completely unprecedented. Joel 2:2b[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]The earths magnetosphere is a shield that protects us from the direct effects of a small CME. Auroras are the result of this protection. But we see that a CME could be the literal fulfilment of:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Isaiah 30:26 [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]The sun will shine seven times stronger...[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] and -[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Malachi 4:1 [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]The Day comes, burning like a furnace....,[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] will cause –[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Revelation 6:14 & Isaiah 34:4 ...[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]the sky will roll up like a scroll....[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]2 Peter 3:10....[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]the heavens will disappear with a great rushing sound.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Isaiah 64:1[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] Lord, tear aside the heavens, come down and cause earthquakes, fires and make water boil.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]The tremendous pressure wave of this CME will force away our magnetic shield and will bring to pass all the effects of the much prophesied Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath, a terrible and unexpected judgement of fire. It is stated many times to be a one Day event, that is 24 hours, one earth rotation. Therefore, all the world will be affected, we are told that it will strike first in the Middle East at their midday, Zephaniah 2:4 and the sound of it will be heard around the world. Jeremiah 25:30-31 Within 40 seconds, those living in New Zealand will hear it, at their 11pm at night. Those in other time zones can easily calculate what their time is when it is 12 noon in the M. E. Anyone caught outside during the fire storms and earthquakes of this CME will die. Isaiah 66:16, Isaiah 51:6, Jeremiah 25:33, Jeremiah 9:22, Isaiah 63: 1-6, Psalm 37:10, Ezekiel 32:6[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]So, we who are warned must take note of what Isaiah tells us in-[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Isaiah 26:20-21 [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]The Lord is coming from His dwelling place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their sins. Go, My people, enter your rooms and shut the door after you, withdraw for a little while until the Lord’s wrath has passed. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Expect and be prepared for – total darkness, extreme heat, powerful winds and [/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]earthquakes, then after it passes, no electricity, no water supply, no food deliveries, no communications, no transport and no rule of law. Peoples outside of the most affected zone will gradually recover, but life for all the survivors will never be the same again.[/SIZE]

Marcus O'Reillius

Jan 20, 2014
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
rabbi keras - that is just so much baloney.

Joel 2:2 says NOTHING about any CME.
Isaiah 30:26 is NOT about a CME - NOR is it on the Day of the Lord.
(Isa 30:26 and Joel 2:2 do NOT describe the same day - this is a complete falsehood.)
Malachi 4:1 says nothing about the sun doing anything.
Nor does Rev 6:14 and Isa 34:4 say the sun burns the earth.
2Pe 3:10 doesn't say the sun burns everything up.

No, a comic CME is not Scriptural, and rabbi keras is a false teacher.

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
The last 3.5 years will involve the Great Tribulation and the Day of the Lord. The Great Tribulation will be cut short Matt 24:22. Immediately after the GT has ended, the Day of the Lord will begin to finish off the seven years. What people get confused is that the GT and the Day of the Lord are two different events. The GT is man's rebellion. The Day of the Lord is God's wrath. The sixth seal opens after the GT and before or on the Day of the Lord. Even the Olivet Discourse makes sense using this doctrine...even Zechariah and Zephaniah states that the Day of the Lord is God's wrath. Matt 24:29 occurs after the GT ends and before or on the Day of the Lord.

keras

Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
ATP said:
The last 3.5 years will involve the Great Tribulation and the Day of the Lord. The Great Tribulation will be cut short Matt 24:22. Immediately after the GT has ended, the Day of the Lord will begin to finish off the seven years. What people get confused is that the GT and the Day of the Lord are two different events. The GT is man's rebellion. The Day of the Lord is God's wrath. The sixth seal opens after the GT and before or on the Day of the Lord. Even the Olivet Discourse makes sense using this doctrine...even Zechariah and Zephaniah states that the Day of the Lord is God's wrath. Matt 24:29 occurs after the GT ends and before or on the Day of the Lord.
I agree, the Day of the Lord's wrath is separate from the Great Tribulation.
But how can you think the Sixth Seal is after the GT? You are scrambling Revelation and opening the scroll with two Seals intact to do that.
Be aware that the Return is referred to as the Great Day of God Almighty, Rev 16:14. Jesus doesn't judge the nations then, He destroys the armies attacking Jerusalem and chains up Satan.
We know from history, that the first five Seals are now open, the Sixth is next to happen. Over 100 prophesies vividly describe the effects and results of this worldwide devastation. Unless you like to ignore and deny these scriptures, as one here is determined to do, it is advisable to aware of God's plans and be at least mentally prepared.

Marcus O'Reillius

Jan 20, 2014
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
keras said:
But how can you think the Sixth Seal is after the GT? You are scrambling Revelation and opening the scroll with two Seals intact to do that.
Since the Great Multitude come out of the Great Tribulation, YES, the sixth Seal happens after it, just as the sun/moon/star sign of Mt 24:29 happens AFTER the shortening of those days of megas thlipsis.

The Great Day of God is called that and not the Day of the Lord because it uses different language to denote a different day.

The Day of the Lord occurs previously in the chapter 13-16 parallel account's verse 16:14 in chapter 14 with the Harvest from the clouds. This detailed account is parallel to the Seal/Scroll chronology of chapters 4-11.

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
keras said:
I agree, the Day of the Lord's wrath is separate from the Great Tribulation.
But how can you think the Sixth Seal is after the GT?
The six seals are also in Matt 24. They are read chronologically, war, famine, pestilence, martyrdom, cosmic disturbances. Cosmic disturbances precede the Day of the Lord. Notice the word "scroll" in Isa 34:4 NIV and Rev 6:14 NIV..

Joel 2:31 NIV The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD.

Isa 13:9-10 NIV See, the day of the Lord is coming—a cruel day, with wrath and fierce anger—to make the land desolate and destroy the sinners within it. 10The stars of heaven and their constellations will not show their light. The rising sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light.

Isa 34:4 NIV All the stars in the sky will be dissolved and the heavens rolled up like a scroll; all the starry host will fall like withered leaves from the vine, like shriveled figs from the fig tree.

Isa 34:8 KJV For it is the day of the LORD'S vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.

Rev 6:12-14 NIV I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

keras

Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
[SIZE=medium]It is an error to think the 6[/SIZE][SIZE=small]th[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] and 7[/SIZE][SIZE=small]th[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] Seals happen after the Great Tribulation. The great tribulation mentioned in Rev. 7:14, [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]terrible ordeal[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] in the REBible, is a reference to the 6[/SIZE][SIZE=small]th[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] Seal worldwide disaster, just previously described. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]A massive CME will cause all the cosmic signs to happen exactly as described. What else would cause them? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]The great and dreadful Day of the Lord’s wrath[/SIZE][SIZE=medium], Joel 2:31 is not and cannot be the same Day as the glorious Return of Jesus. It will be 'about' 20 years from that Day, as the 7th Seal time gap says until the Return and the start of the Millennium Kingdom. [/SIZE]