Things to be thankful for: What are your favorite parts of fall?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Grandparents are always the best to learn from. :D
I have to admit I do love the falling leaves of fall. There are some really cool pictures of this on the internet:
2831231.jpg

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was looking forward to some pumpkin spice muffins but the store was all out of them.

I love the feeling of crunching leaves under my feet.

The air itself is crisp and cool.

I love wearing sweaters and layers with boots.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was looking forward to some pumpkin spice muffins but the store was all out of them.

I love the feeling of crunching leaves under my feet.

The air itself is crisp and cool.

I love wearing sweaters and layers with boots.
I didnt know pumpkin spice muffins were a thing but sounds like people love them! Gonna have to look next time I go!

Reactions: Taken

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The pumpkin spice coffees are the best thing to me to look forward to fall.. But people around here tend to have a negative perspective on it. Its associated with rich basic women.

I don't care, I like it. Lol
Good for you, there is nothing wrong with any kind of ‘ different coffee ‘ …………mind you when I get mine from Costa they are quite expensive, so you would need to be rich to get them a lot !!
I have them two times a week, oh actually I have a tassimo machine at home …………..that can work out expensive, but just sooooooo nice x

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Good for you, there is nothing wrong with any kind of ‘ different coffee ‘ …………mind you when I get mine from Costa they are quite expensive, so you would need to be rich to get them a lot !!
I have them two times a week, oh actually I have a tassimo machine at home …………..that can work out expensive, but just sooooooo nice x
@Rita What I remember from Britain is the coffee bars early in the morning which did a roaring trade with commuters who arrived at railway stations and drank coffee and croissants - delicious - before heading to their places of work....

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, that’s kind of changed to Costa’s , Starbucks and Neros being all over the place, so now it’s take always , and it’s not just commuters on there way to work by trains, it’s workers using buses. At one time we weren’t allowed to take the ‘ hot coffees ‘on buses ( some of the drivers would react and refuse to let us on. Thankfully that has changed now x

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yes, that’s kind of changed to Costa’s , Starbucks and Neros being all over the place, so now it’s take always , and it’s not just commuters on there way to work by trains, it’s workers using buses. At one time we weren’t allowed to take the ‘ hot coffees ‘on buses ( some of the drivers would react and refuse to let us on. Thankfully that has changed now x
@Rita Some of those brands weren't there in Britain decades back...

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s a time to reap the benefits of a long summers labors. I also being an oil painter love the cadmiums displayed, soon all will be russet followed by grey.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm thankful that Yahweh opened my eyes up to what Halloween is really all about, including how it is a gross insult to Him.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
It’s a time to reap the benefits of a long summers labors. I also being an oil painter love the cadmiums displayed, soon all will be russet followed by grey.
@Waiting Oh of course, you and @VictoryinJesus are very artistic; and I guess the fall colours are an inspiration.

The seasons make me think of Genesis 8.22...

"While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease."