Think about it: "No man can buy or sell"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
IF this whole thing was the precursor to the mark of the beast, which I think it could be...

1. I think we would go before that time. I don't believe we would be here.
2. BUT if we didn't, how would you survive?

You wouldn't be able to drive because you couldn't afford it.

You wouldn't need a prepped pantry full of 10+ years of food. You wouldn't have a pantry.

I think the Christians would all be nomadic. Maybe we would barter and forage. Maybe we would just have to stick really close together.

But I think of Luke 9, Jesus told the 12 to go with nothing. I feel like it was an act of faith for them and that the Lord would provide for them on their journey.

Then we will really have a Man Vs Wild experience, except I am not eating everything Bear Grylls dares to eat lolz.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Especially not now with this current administration.
Here in Chinada, communist-made trinkets, I mean consumer goods, are still flying off of the shelves. We are spending tax-dollars to train Communist soldiers here on Canadian soil, so that in the future they won't have far to go to invade our American neighbors.
I think people don't really believe authoritarian governments are all that bad. After all, YouTube, Face Book, and the MSM would tell you if they were, right? They can't all be wrong, right?
The good thing in all of this is that the church is unified, right? There's light at the end of the tunnel, right? Trump was wrong, right?
Ri-i-i-ght!

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here in Chinada, communist-made trinkets, I mean consumer goods, are still flying off of the shelves. We are spending tax-dollars to train Communist soldiers here on Canadian soil, so that in the future they won't have far to go to invade our American neighbors.
I think people don't really believe authoritarian governments are all that bad. After all, YouTube, Face Book, and the MSM would tell you if they were, right? They can't all be wrong, right?
The good thing in all of this is that the church is unified, right? There's light at the end of the tunnel, right? Trump was wrong, right?
Ri-i-i-ght!
No Trump was not wrong.

Reactions: Taken

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agree.

Speaking of which, I believe the deadline for the vaccine mandate was today here. Yesterday when I went out, there were a lot of patriots protesting with flags (and Trump flags).

The whole grocery store was completely packed and I had wait to get a basket. A lot of people without masks. (I don't care, but it's obvious where they stand.)

i'm not sure what they were doing but I think they might be prepping or something. (Cause everyone is about to lose their jobs? Guessing.)
Right now I am living day-to-day in mercy of God's grace, not able to store much. So prepping isn't for me at the moment. However, if I lived in a house with more room, I would be storing more food and other supplies. In fact I wish I could, not for my own sake but for those in my church. That is, I would like to have enough on hand to help others get through the crisis. But that is not God's will for me right now. At the moment, we live day-to-day and perhaps it is God's will that others learn how to trust him. He is so much wiser than I.

I don't know if the vaccine is the mark of the beast, but it could be a dry run, allowing believers an opportunity to practice making important life choices in light of direct opposition to foundational truth.

I like hearing your thoughts. Thanks.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IF this whole thing was the precursor to the mark of the beast, which I think it could be...

1. I think we would go before that time. I don't believe we would be here.
2. BUT if we didn't, how would you survive?

You wouldn't be able to drive because you couldn't afford it.

You wouldn't need a prepped pantry full of 10+ years of food. You wouldn't have a pantry.

I think the Christians would all be nomadic. Maybe we would barter and forage. Maybe we would just have to stick really close together.

But I think of Luke 9, Jesus told the 12 to go with nothing. I feel like it was an act of faith for them and that the Lord would provide for them on their journey.

Wrath - (inanutshell)
is - strong vengeful anger or indignation...
Is - directed BY "one" directed toward "an other."

Understanding -
God is Capable and does have and use wrath.
Lord is Capable and does have and use wrath.
Satan is Capable & does have and use wrath.
Men are Capable and do have and use wrath.

End of "these" days -
Days of historical and present "existence" "upon this" Earth:
BY:
Gods "presence".
Lords "presence".
Satan's "presence".
Mans "presence".

"GREAT WRATH" -
Is "ALL" encompassing.
EVERYTHING - "OF" "THIS" world -
The Earth- dry land
The Seas- surrounding the dry land
The Atmosphere - air surrounding land & seas
The Occupants: ALL SUBJECT TO ie. Negatively "AFFECTED" BY WRATH.
...Fallen Angels
...Mankind
...Animals

HISTORICAL
Gods "FIRST" GREAT WRATH.
UTTER, "GREAT" DESTRUCTION "OF" the Earth, Occupants
HOW?
....WITH the EARTH.

Foretold and Came to Pass.
Gen 6:
[13] And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy THEM
With the Earth.

PROPHECY
Warning -
WRATH of God, 'shall' HAPPEN AGAIN.
To WHAT "extent" ?
Bit by bit, Increasing;
Land, seas, atmosphere.

1 Thes 2:
[16] Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

*** OFFERING "From God, THROUGH Christ....to EFFECT...AVOIDANCE - OF GODS WRATH.

1 Thes 5:
[9] For God hath not appointed us to wrath,
THE CAVEAT....IF...(you ARE "us"), You ARE NOT appointed TO WRATH.
---> but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

1Tim.2
[9] Much more then, being now justified by his blood, WE shall be saved from wrath through him.

Understanding

Ecc 1:
[9] The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

GREAT WRATH...hath been.
GREAT WRATH...shall be
GREAT WRATH...is done
GREAT WRATH...shall be done.
....NOTHING new.

Was "Noah" SAVED...by REMAINING "ON the Earth"...GOING "THROUGH" the WRATH?
OR....
Was "Noah" SAVED...by Being "RISEN UP ABOVE the Earth "TO" the clouds...
SAVED "FROM" the WRATH?

THE ANSWER IS:
Noah, was SAVED FROM Gods "uttermost" GREAT WRATH;
By Being RAISED UP FROM THE EARTH TO THE CLOUDS.

Remember...
The Prophesy.
The Warning, who is and who is NOT appointed to Wrath.
The Offering.
The Saving is FROM Wrath, not THROUGH Wrath.

If you can not find scriptural Verification, ASK and I will provide.

Let not your heart be Troubled...

Glory to God,
Taken

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I want to mention too, because I think it is so important, read the end paragraph of Rev 6, and then go into Rev 7 and read through.

It is a sudden "Here is God's wrath" and then nothing in between that and Heaven.

Absolutely nothing, but it is written in a way as if you can see the instant flash of change through sudden abrupt change of events, as if the change is instantaneous.

Like a flash and then we're okay. But the rest of the book flows with great detail and clear movement.
Hello @FluffyYellowDuck, :)

I have been working my way through your thread, and came to this one, and felt I would like to do as you suggest and go to the end paragraph of Revelation 6 and on to Revelation 7 and read it through, to see what you mean, starting from 6:12 onward. I see that it begins with the opening of the sixth seal. The seals are a brief summary of the whole period of the Tribulation; and, as the former Seals correspond exactly with the last great prophecy of Christ in Matthew 24, so this sixth seal also has it's part in that chapter.

Matthew 24:4-5 = the 1st seal - 'The False Christ' - Revelation 6:1-2,
Matthew 24: 6-7 = the 2nd seal - 'Wars' - Revelation 6:3-4,
Matthew 24:7 = the 3rd seal - 'Famines' - Revelation 6:5-6.
Matthew 24:4 = the 4th seal - 'Pestilences' - Revelation 6:7-8.
Matthew 24:8-28 = the 5th seal - 'Martyrdoms' - Revelation 6:9-11.
Matthew 24:29-30 = the 6th seal - 'Signs in Heaven of Christ's Advent' - Revelation 6:12-17.

* This sixth seal takes us right up to the signs which immediately precede the Advent of the Lord in Glory, as seen in Revelation 19.
* In Haggai 2:6-7, God has foretold the events of this seal, and has connected them as in Matthew 24 with the immediate Advent of the Son of Man:-

'For thus saith the LORD of hosts;
.. Yet once, it is a little while,
.... and I will shake the heavens,
...... and the earth,
........ and the sea,
.......... and the dry land;
............ and I will shake all nations,
.............. and the desire of all nations shall come:
................ and I will fill this house with glory,
saith the LORD of hosts.'
(Hag 2:6-7)

* We can see this great shaking taking place in Revelation 6:12, can't we?

* The repeated use of the word 'and' indicates the importance of considering each clause: each is important in itself; for without the use of these 'ands' the sentence would flow down to a conclusion, and it would be the conclusion that required special attention, and not each individual clause. I love the way such figures of speech lead us to know just what the Holy Spirit wants our minds to concentrate on.

Wonderful Word of God! (both Written and Living)

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Last edited:
Reactions: GRACE ambassador

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hello again @FluffyYellowDuck, :)

I thought you may find this outline useful re: The Book of Revelation:-

* Introduction (ch.1)
* The People on The Earth (2-3)
In Heaven - (the Throne, the Book, and the Lamb) - (4-5)
On Earth - (the Six Seals and 144,000) - (6:1-7:8)​
In Heaven - (The Great Multitude and the Seventh Seal) - (7:9-8:6)
On Earth - (The Six Trumpets) - (8:7-11:14)​
In Heaven - (The Seventh Trumpet) - (11:15-19-)
On Earth - (The Earthquake, etc.,) - (11:-19)​
In Heaven - (Woman, Child and Dragon) - (12:1-12)
On Earth - (The Dragon and Two Beasts) (12:13-13:18)​
In Heaven - (The Lamb and 144,000) - (14:1-5)
On Earth - (The Six Angels) - (14:6-20)​
In Heaven - (The Seven vial Angels) - (15:1-8)
On Earth - (The Seven vials) - (16:1-18:24)​
In Heaven - (The Marriage of the Lamb etc.,) - (19:1-16)
On Earth - (The Final Five Judgments) - (19:17-20:15)​
* The People on the New Earth - (21:1- 22:5)
* Conclusion (22:6-21)

Within the love of Christ our Saviour,
our Lord and Head.
Chris

Reactions: GRACE ambassador

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hello @FluffyYellowDuck,

I would just like to say that I believe that the Church of God will be at 'rest' at the Revelation of Jesus Christ: and that, when He comes to take vengeance of His enemies, He 'shall have come' already for His saints.

In Luke 4:16-21, the Lord was given the book of the Prophet Isaiah to read in the Synagogue at Nazareth. He turned to Isaiah 61, and read verse one, and half way through verse 2,

'The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me;
because the LORD hath anointed Me
.. to preach good tidings unto the meek;
He hath sent Me
.... to bind up the brokenhearted,
...... to proclaim liberty to the captives,
........ and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
.......... To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, ... ... '

(Isa 61:1 & 2a)

* Then He closed the book, and said, 'This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.' (Luk 4:21). This could not have been said had He continued to read Isaiah 61:2b on, for it referred to His second Advent, which is yet to come:-

'... ... and the day of vengeance of our God;
.. to comfort all that mourn;
.... To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion,
...... to give unto them beauty for ashes,
........ the oil of joy for mourning,
.......... the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness;
that they might be called trees of righteousness,
the planting of the LORD,
that He might be glorified.'

(Isa 61:2-3)

* This will come to pass at His Revelation. When the great tribulation is passed, and the day of His vengeance is fulfilled.

Thank you
In Christ Jesus
Chris

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@FluffyYellowDuck
We got the glorious KING sister . The way i see it , JESUS fed five thousand and then later four thousand . Without a dime .
HE will take care of the lambs sister . Let our trust be in the glorious LORD .
I am so firmly convinced that all i truly need IS THE LORD . That even if i were on the run .
Shut out of a system , unable to buy or sell , WELL, lets just say GOD SPOKE all worlds into existance
HE can take care of my needs . TRUST IN THE LORD , they can keep the beast system .
Amen to that brother,
If Jesus is all we have then, we have all we will ever need. The only food I keep in the house is what I need for the time being. No hoarding, yes FAITH!!! :)
Consider how God provided for the prophet here:

"And it shall be, that thou shalt drink of the brook; and I have commanded the ravens to feed thee there.
So he went and did according unto the word of the LORD: for he went and dwelt by the brook Cherith, that is before Jordan.
And the ravens brought him bread and flesh in the morning, and bread and flesh in the evening; and he drank of the brook." I Kings 17:4-6

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@FluffyYellowDuck

Consider how God provided for the prophet here:

"And it shall be, that thou shalt drink of the brook; and I have commanded the ravens to feed thee there.
So he went and did according unto the word of the LORD: for he went and dwelt by the brook Cherith, that is before Jordan.
And the ravens brought him bread and flesh in the morning, and bread and flesh in the evening; and he drank of the brook." I Kings 17:4-6

Good one bro!
Love the verse, do not remember it but, that alone shows how He cares for us...He can use anything or nothing at all to keep us fed, warm and sheltered right under His wing :)

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good one bro!
Love the verse, do not remember it but, that alone shows how He cares for us...He can use anything or nothing at all to keep us fed, warm and sheltered right under His wing :)
Amen!
It was during the famine in Israel that God declared through the words spoken by the prophet Elijah. Then God provided for the prophet himself as per the quoted verses. In the very next chapter during the same famine and drouth Elijah challenges and defeats the 450 prophets of Baal. Shortly after that the rain came back...

Reactions: Mantis

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good luck hunting mountain lions AKA forest ninjas. I actually shot one once while turkey hunting. The only one I have ever seen. The meat was delicious(think about what they eat!). I think you may have a better chance at hunting Bigfoots.

I think most people have no idea how hard it would be to survive off the land without God’s provision. I live in the woods and it is a constant battle against nature to even end up with a vegetable. This year I lost my entire garden to chipmunks breaking of into my greenhouse. Aphids also decided to try to eat everything. The animals(including black bears) learned to steal all of the apples from the trees besides maybe ten. We did end up with some peaches and an elk so I can’t complain. But I foresee some famine coming sooner than we think. I need to get that greenhouse rodent proof this winter.
I would survive off of mountain lion meat, hunting the hunters :cool:

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Good luck hunting mountain lions AKA forest ninjas. I actually shot one once while turkey hunting. The only one I have ever seen. The meat was delicious(think about what they eat!). I think you may have a better chance at hunting Bigfoots.

I think most people have no idea how hard it would be to survive off the land without God’s provision. I live in the woods and it is a constant battle against nature to even end up with a vegetable. This year I lost my entire garden to chipmunks breaking of into my greenhouse. Aphids also decided to try to eat everything. The animals(including black bears) learned to steal all of the apples from the trees besides maybe ten. We did end up with some peaches and an elk so I can’t complain. But I foresee some famine coming sooner than we think. I need to get that greenhouse rodent proof this winter.
Luxury, comfort, prosperity has made us weak and soft. - You ate a kitty-cat?

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luxury, comfort, prosperity has made us weak and soft. - You ate a kitty-cat?
Oh totally. My grandpa lived in a wall tent with his wife and nine children. Lived off the land through the Great Depression. Trapped hunted and grew veggies. Rough times. My dads brother was a fist fighter and was a small man. They would bet on fights and always made money because he always won. Not a very glamorous and easy lifestyle. We are spoiled.

And yes I ate kitty cat. Large kitty cat. It was mild flavored and had the texture of pork. If you made cat chops instead of pork chops for the fam I don’t think anyone would know the difference. They are pretty amazing creatures. If you are ever in the woods and the hair stands up and you feel like you are being watched,… look up in the trees. They sit up there and wait for prey to walk by.

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh totally. My grandpa lived in a wall tent with his wife and nine children. Lived off the land through the Great Depression. Trapped hunted and grew veggies. Rough times. My dads brother was a fist fighter and was a small man. They would bet on fights and always made money because he always won. Not a very glamorous and easy lifestyle. We are spoiled.

And yes I ate kitty cat. Large kitty cat. It was mild flavored and had the texture of pork. If you made cat chops instead of pork chops for the fam I don’t think anyone would know the difference. They are pretty amazing creatures. If you are ever in the woods and the hair stands up and you feel like you are being watched,… look up in the trees. They sit up there and wait for prey to walk by.
But it was a kitty-cat...stick with the mountain moose, will ya? Lol

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey Amigo De Cristo weren't you suppose to show me a video or was it some other member, about RIFD codes or something like that? I forget now.
I cant find it my friend . but i will try again . It was done in barcelona over two years ago .
The are busying stripping the internet of many things which expose their agenda . ITS GETTING harder and harder to find things my friend .