This Generation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That little raccoon in your profile picture is adorable. We have coons that visit our house at night looking for kitty snacks that may be left out. Amazing little creatures to watch as they interact and make their way.

I put food out on my back deck more than 10 years ago and one female raccoon came and made a den under my shed. She's been there ever since. She brings her babies to me, and if I can start them young enough, I can get them to eat out of my hand. And her babies grow up and bring me their babies. I love them to pieces. I suspect all the females are nursing young and don't come out. I expect the new batch in July. Right now I have one baby from last year that is still coming at sundown; and later one adult. I have food out all night and it is gone in the morning, so there are more. Plus possums and their young.

Last edited:

RainAndIceCream

May 26, 2020
I woke up like this
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I put food out on my back deck more than 10 years ago and one female raccoon came and made a den under my shed. She's been there ever since. She brings her babies to me, and if I can start them young enough, I can get them to eat out of my hand. And her babies grow up and bring me their babies. I love them to pieces. I suspect all the females are nursing young and don't come out. I expect the new batch in July. Right now I have one baby from last year that is still coming at sundown. I have food out all night and it is gone in the morning, so there are more. Plus possums and their young.
Yes, we too have possums that feed here as well and foxes. Even black buzzards when they can't find carrion to sustain them will stop by and seek out wet cat or dog food.
We started feeding buzzards one winter long ago when it snowed so deep to be past our knees. I'd put out an old office mat on our deck so the cats and other critters could have a place to sit to eat as usual without freezing their hineys off. One morning I open the door to make my usual deposit of dry kitty kibble and there sit two black headed buzzards on the deck railing. It as if they decided since I feed the cats and other animals in the area, why not give it a shot?
I trudge through the snow to that side of the deck with an old ceramic plate full of cat food. The buzzards didn't fly off but rather separated so that I could sit it on the wide railing between them. The cats had their breakfast, the buzzards theirs.
Now, all these years later, I have generations of buzzards that each bring their new brood of babies to meet me. I think they're telling their kids, if you can't find something dead to eat this lady will feed you stuff that tastes very good.
Baby buzzards are cute.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, we too have possums that feed here as well and foxes. Even black buzzards when they can't find carrion to sustain them will stop by and seek out wet cat or dog food.
We started feeding buzzards one winter long ago when it snowed so deep to be past our knees. I'd put out an old office mat on our deck so the cats and other critters could have a place to sit to eat as usual without freezing their hineys off. One morning I open the door to make my usual deposit of dry kitty kibble and there sit two black headed buzzards on the deck railing. It as if they decided since I feed the cats and other animals in the area, why not give it a shot?
I trudge through the snow to that side of the deck with an old ceramic plate full of cat food. The buzzards didn't fly off but rather separated so that I could sit it on the wide railing between them. The cats had their breakfast, the buzzards theirs.
Now, all these years later, I have generations of buzzards that each bring their new brood of babies to meet me. I think they're telling their kids, if you can't find something dead to eat this lady will feed you stuff that tastes very good.
Baby buzzards are cute.

We have buzzards here too, but never close.

One morning about 4 am I looked out on the deck and saw the cutest animal I've ever seen. I had to google Tennessee wild life and saw that it was a vole. The only one I've ever seen. I hadn't even heard of them before.

GMPT2DWKVMI6LD7QJE4PXG4MIU.jpg

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is not true as you do not believe that the OT has a place along side of the NT. You do not believe that both the OT and the NT compliment each other in revealing the heart of God.
Yes I do. See, you're wrong again!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have taken your words out of what you are suggesting that i was inferring.

In Rev 20:1-3 we are told that the Bottomless Pit is locked up for 1,000 years. Is this true?

In Rev 9:1-6 we are told that an angel was given the key to unlock the Bottomless pit where those judged in Isa 24:21-23 where imprisoned after they were judged.

Are you suggestion that the bottomless pit was unlocked a number of times after it was locked in Rev 20:1-3 as Rev 20:7-10 suggests that it remained locked until after the 1,000 years had passed.

In Rev 9 we are also told this: -

Revelation 9:11: - And they had as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, but in Greek he has the name Apollyon.​

The following the Scorpions, came the four beasts, acting as one, which are again spoken of in Rev 13 and 17.

It is your flawed understanding that Jesus comes back "permanently for 1,000 years."

My understanding is that Jesus does not return "permanently" until the time of the GWTR judgement which also occurs after the 1,000 years has passed and after the "little while period" where Satan and the beasts and the False Prophet and the Scorpions all rise up out of the Bottomless pit for the last tilt of Satan to become a diety so as to rule over all of the earth.

Shalom

PS: - Very early in this thread, I did suggest that 1967 was not a sign time post of much importance and that the writer of the OP did not understand the meaning of "genea," as it was not a word reference to a single descendant generation like he is suggesting.

Tonight I finally looked up those two scriptures and saw something you should see.

In Revelation 9:1 the angel is first given the key to the bottomless pit. Isa. 24:19-20
In Revelation 20:1 the angel comes back with the key to the bottomless pit. IOW he already has it! And a period of time took place before he came back. But both incidents were before the 1000 years. Isa. 24:21-23 is after.

Details matter. And they are obvious. But I enjoyed the find. Thanks

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes, I'm positive that OT never overrules NT, unless you reject the NT.

You made the above statement in Post #30.

I'm just a Bible believer. (Found in Post #45)

That is not true as you do not believe that the OT has a place along side of the NT. You do not believe that both the OT and the NT compliment each other in revealing the heart of God.

Yes I do. See, you're wrong again!

Sorry, but you are being inconsistent in your responses. When I have used the OT to compliment the NT you tell me I am wrong without any evidence to prove that what I was posting was wrong. I have shown from the OT that the understanding you and many others have adopted is based on a wrong understanding of what was being stated. Jesus was referring to the Millennium Age, the Summer Season of harvest, in Matt 24:34 and mentioned metaphorically in Matt 24:32 and stating that what he had described previously would all come to pass during that age.

It is my understanding that your premise is simply based on the modern understanding of the English word Generation and not on the meaning used in Jesus's first Advent.

Shalom

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Tonight I finally looked up those two scriptures and saw something you should see.

In Revelation 9:1 the angel is first given the key to the bottomless pit. Isa. 24:19-20
In Revelation 20:1 the angel comes back with the key to the bottomless pit. IOW he already has it! And a period of time took place before he came back. But both incidents were before the 1000 years. Isa. 24:21-23 is after.

Details matter. And they are obvious. But I enjoyed the find. Thanks

Well at least you gave me a good laugh with your understanding of the chronology of the Book of Revelation.

The question becomes when will Satan be kicked out of Heaven, as stated in Rev 12:7-9. Does this event happen before the events in Rev 9:1-6? Or is this event in Rev 12 also found revealed in Isa 24:21-22?

Who or what are the scorpions that rise up out of the Bottomless pit? Who or what is their king, who has remained in the Bottomless pit at this time? Is he not either the False Prophet or Satan?

Is the timeline of the Book of Revelation presented in a chronological order?

Does your timeline of the early coming of Christ at the beginning of the Millennium Age for the Rapture mess up your understanding?

Shalom

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The question becomes when will Satan be kicked out of Heaven, as stated in Rev 12:7-9. Does this event happen before the events in Rev 9:1-6? Or is this event in Rev 12 also found revealed in Isa 24:21-22?

Heaven isn't the bottomless pit so Rev. 12 hasn't anything to do with Rev. 9 or 20.

Who or what are the scorpions that rise up out of the Bottomless pit? Who or what is their king, who has remained in the Bottomless pit at this time? Is he not either the False Prophet or Satan?

I believe we will know it when we see it. As for who, I don't know. It is not Satan. But there were fallen angels from before the flood that are there now. I would tend to think it would be them. If you think you know a name, you don't.

Is the timeline of the Book of Revelation presented in a chronological order?

I've read it and see some things that are not in chronological order, so I would say no. But don't ask me to read the whole book to tell you, because I just don't have time right now, nor do I think it would be beneficial.

Does your timeline of the early coming of Christ at the beginning of the Millennium Age for the Rapture mess up your understanding?

No, why? I'm Pre-Wrath, not Pre-Trib.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Heaven isn't the bottomless pit so Rev. 12 hasn't anything to do with Rev. 9 or 20.
. . . .
I believe we will know it when we see it. As for who, I don't know. It is not Satan. But there were fallen angels from before the flood that are there now. I would tend to think it would be them. If you think you know a name, you don't.
. . . .
I've read it and see some things that are not in chronological order, so I would say no. But don't ask me to read the whole book to tell you, because I just don't have time right now, nor do I think it would be beneficial.
. . . .
No, why? I'm Pre-Wrath, not Pre-Trib.

Once again you are demonstrating your ignorance with respect to the End Times, as you are not able to link events in the Bible into cohesive chronological order that reflect what is to happen in the End Times.

In my mind, there is really no difference between Pre-Wrath and Pre-Trib. Either theory holds an expectation of escaping the coming future events.

Shalom

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once again you are demonstrating your ignorance with respect to the End Times, as you are not able to link events in the Bible into cohesive chronological order that reflect what is to happen in the End Times.

In my mind, there is really no difference between Pre-Wrath and Pre-Trib. Either theory holds an expectation of escaping the coming future events.

Shalom

I see you don't know how to teach, but are just a blow-hard.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I see you don't know how to teach, but are just a blow-hard.

But you have been the one boasting that you are the teacher. You presented the evidence that you have no idea as to the end time events' order and timing. I trust that you have the wisdom not to teach on any Christian subject matter like you did in your second last post.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you have been the one boasting that you are the teacher. You presented the evidence that you have no idea as to the end time events' order and timing. I trust that you have the wisdom not to teach on any Christian subject matter like you did in your second last post.

There you go again. I'm not going to waste any more time on nothing. If you have something to say without slander, then teach it. That last scripture you gave me something I did learn from. Chapter 9 the angel receives the key, the 20th chapter he comes back with it. Two different events. I appreciate that, even though you were wrong in your premise.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There you go again. I'm not going to waste any more time on nothing. If you have something to say without slander, then teach it. That last scripture you gave me something I did learn from. Chapter 9 the angel receives the key, the 20th chapter he comes back with it. Two different events. I appreciate that, even though you were wrong in your premise.

I simply gave you my critique of you from what I have observed and seen you display on this board forum. Sadly, there are others on this forum who also fall into the same category as you, although they believe differently.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The creation of the State has been the work of Satanist in fact.

Anyone who supports that State, claiming that it is Israel is going to Hell. because that is straight out blasphemy !

Not even the most learned devout Jews claim that it is Israel in fact, they are not stupid ! but they hope that it will become Israel and that is in fact only because they reject Jesus Christ :rolleyes: if they had believed and followed Holy Moses they would understand who Jesus is in fact. they are under power of great delusions ! Satan has been leading them astray.

But nowadays the greatest of deceptions is being cast over the world and many a priest is truly a bastard Satanist peddling their own religion, such has been exposed to even the stupidest of people to see the creep show within the Churches now. what true Christian would sell out Jesus Christ for some man made State that was created due to Hitler and the 6 million Jews that were killed by his lot of so called Zionist. that were in bed with the Nazi fools, it was the so called Zionist that worked to create the Nazis in fact and they the so called Jews had to kill the real Jews because they were a threat to the so called Zionist, as they could call them out on their BS exposing them for who they truly are in fact. the Goyim do not posses the brain capacity to deal with such cunning that is at hand, they are that stupid that they have truly disregarded Jesus Christ totally ! anyone who talks of the second coming with glee is a moron ! the hellfire comes first and the only reason for such is because you all have reaped what you have sown and that's a fact.
You must be truly born again to enter into the Kingdom of God, it's within your grasp ? be it before the second coming you know, so why wait till the second coming.
Once one is saved that's it, your King is Christ Jesus and you are in his Kingdom. you are not of this world corrupted by such carnal rubbish.
The OT is a blueprint to the NT so why go back like a dog to it's vomit as to the so called Jews, they are carnal ! all such carnal people are fools as they have no part in God for they are lost in mans works. they think that they are bringing in the Kingdom, well they never did and man never will, that was Jesus Christ only who can do that, by us abiding only in him will his will be done here on earth. other than that we are lost to the powers of Satan.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Where does OT ever overrule NT???
It's set as the foundation a blueprint their of the NT.
It has not faded away, the 2 are as one in the same only that the truth has come and it was finished off.
Their is no such thing as Jews and Goyim under Christ Jesus.
The only concept of Jews is coming from a Carnal view point, one of the great many delusions of this ? world. in the kingdom of God such does not exist because all are truly born again of the Holy Spirit and they can see through the deceptions of this ? world.

The First Christians were Jews in fact and so was Jesus Christ. yep ! and the others are all to join and abide in the vine. for all who do not abide in the Vine are lost as to God and are all under a curse of Sin lead delusions.

Just look at all the delusions that abound nowadays, Sodomite pride for one, how insane ! abortion on demand, how insane ! and the list goes on, what a degenerate society we have become.
I am deeply ashamed of this generation, we could of had so much progress as a people in the world but it's all been squandered like a drunken moron would.
The devil is in the detail, what an evil and adulterous generation and their demands are mainly folly, self indulged carnal whims of spoilt degenerate brats is the norm that, such go along with the flow that is a sewer.
Try telling such that abortion on demand or Sodomy is a Sin and see the what the bastards response is, well that's the only thing that they do really stand up for with a insane passion and ready to bash you head in for.
I ask myself why do they respond like so, well they have been brainwashed by the Media and the School system, much in the same way that Hitler did with both of them systems, they create a mob mentality of thuggery to what ever ends the Satanist that control the media peddles, the same ends tactics tools were peddled in every Communist Nation as well. not to mention with such tactics it all worked well to plan as history proved. once Political Correctness is established your owned, just like the Nazis were owned and anyone who wanted to opt out, you had no hope at all and that's a fact. you had to be 100% with the leadership or you were called an enemy of the State and totally dealt with regardless, in Germany you could of proven you had 100 generations of German blood and that would count for nothing at all if you did not conform to Hitler will. same with all the Communist Leaders, you conformed or you were dead.
This generation are totally oblivious to the reality's of such history. they think that you are joking. I know the people who lived through such and as for my school education on the subject they were a disgrace, like a lukewarm Christian, you will learn bugger all truly from them.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's set as the foundation a blueprint their of the NT.
It has not faded away, the 2 are as one in the same only that the truth has come and it was finished off.
Their is no such thing as Jews and Goyim under Christ Jesus.
The only concept of Jews is coming from a Carnal view point, one of the great many delusions of this ? world. in the kingdom of God such does not exist because all are truly born again of the Holy Spirit and they can see through the deceptions of this ? world.

The First Christians were Jews in fact and so was Jesus Christ. yep ! and the others are all to join and abide in the vine. for all who do not abide in the Vine are lost as to God and are all under a curse of Sin lead delusions.

Just look at all the delusions that abound nowadays, Sodomite pride for one, how insane ! abortion on demand, how insane ! and the list goes on, what a degenerate society we have become.
I am deeply ashamed of this generation, we could of had so much progress as a people in the world but it's all been squandered like a drunken moron would.
The devil is in the detail, what an evil and adulterous generation and their demands are mainly folly, self indulged carnal whims of spoilt degenerate brats is the norm that, such go along with the flow that is a sewer.
Try telling such that abortion on demand or Sodomy is a Sin and see the what the bastards response is, well that's the only thing that they do really stand up for with a insane passion and ready to bash you head in for.
I ask myself why do they respond like so, well they have been brainwashed by the Media and the School system, much in the same way that Hitler did with both of them systems, they create a mob mentality of thuggery to what ever ends the Satanist that control the media peddles, the same ends tactics tools were peddled in every Communist Nation as well. not to mention with such tactics it all worked well to plan as history proved. once Political Correctness is established your owned, just like the Nazis were owned and anyone who wanted to opt out, you had no hope at all and that's a fact. you had to be 100% with the leadership or you were called an enemy of the State and totally dealt with regardless, in Germany you could of proven you had 100 generations of German blood and that would count for nothing at all if you did not conform to Hitler will. same with all the Communist Leaders, you conformed or you were dead.
This generation are totally oblivious to the reality's of such history. they think that you are joking. I know the people who lived through such and as for my school education on the subject they were a disgrace, like a lukewarm Christian, you will learn bugger all truly from them.
Yes Jesus is THE Jew and gave us the New Covenant in His Blood. Nobody obeys the Law of Moses. But hypocrites try to force the Law on others.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Timothy 3:1
1 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come:
Matthew 24:21
21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Amen Jesus! Right on schedule!

Pneuma

Jun 14, 2020
ST.Louis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please allow me to give my understanding of Luke 21:32.

I believe that if you want to know what timeframe relates to a "Generation" then look at the 40 years in the wilderness. That 40 year duration was in order to have the generation die off so they wouldn't enter the promised land. That was a type. The 40 years signified 40 Jubilees that would occur before the Second Coming of Christ.

Reactions: amadeus