This may be tough for some to swallow, but....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In and of itself, nothing major I guess; I personally wouldn't have one.

Well, that's the beauty of freewill...you don't have to do what others do.
And BTW, Trump being a Billionaire, he likely has Lots of Others things you may or may not personally like...but no matter.

Zeus' son painting combined with the the statue of Eros & Psyche, the money with his face and a persian king on it, the town renamed after him, with him quoting someone else likening him to the "King of Israel" and the "second coming of god", it just compounds; too many false idols.

When is a stranger going to video your belongings and post it online so the public can critique and judge you?

And now he's being worshipped by a guy in India as a "God".

And what are you doing to Convince that guy in India...to consider Jesus instead?

How many more do you think will join the worshipping (literally) of Trump?

Seriously, I don't think about that.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When is a stranger going to video your belongings and post it online so the public can critique and judge you?
You think Hillary Clinton paid someone to break in to see what he had? He asked people in. He likes to display his wealth.

And what are you doing to Convince that guy in India...to consider Jesus instead?
What are you doing? I plan to vote against "his god" next time.

Reactions: 4Jesus

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, that's the beauty of freewill...you don't have to do what others do.
And BTW, Trump being a Billionaire, he likely has Lots of Others things you may or may not personally like...but no matter.

Yes, I'm sure he does. Those billions could help out a lot of poor people, could they not?

I don't think anyone would be interested in my "stuff", nor would I put myself in the public spotlight - kinda comes with the territory.

I doubt he hates his wordly possessions being out in the public view. Do you doubt he hates it?

Heh, I just found out the literal worshipper of "God" Trump even exists; hasn't even been 5 hours yet - gimme a little time huh? And likewise to you, did you just find out a literal worshipper of "God" Trump exists? If not, what are you doing to convince that guy to consider Jesus instead?

Seriously, I don't think about that.

Ah, well, so much for conversing on it then.

Reactions: Soverign Grace

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You think Hillary Clinton paid someone to break in to see what he had?

Did I suggest, imply or say I thought that?
No, I didn't.
Obviously that thought came from YOU...and as if you hadn't noticed there is little we agree on.

He asked people in. He likes to display his wealth.

Lucky for you, ( obviously curious and interested in what he has ), he is so accommodating.

What are you doing? I plan to vote against "his god" next time.

Planning on exercising my right to keep my business private.

Glory to God,
Taken

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did I suggest, imply or say I thought that?
No, I didn't.
Obviously that thought came from YOU...and as if you hadn't noticed there is little we agree on.
You seemed to think a "stranger" videotaped him belongings and put the results online so the public could "critique and judge" him when really he invited them in.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I'm sure he does. Those billions could help out a lot of poor people, could they not?

What poor people?
Poor in Spirit?...who DO NOT Trust God provides our needs?
Or poor in material things?...WHO do not Trust God provides our needs?

Did you Know, By Law, Presidents must Take their Presidential Compensation?

Did you know Presidents are Paid Quarterly?

Did you know President Trump has Taken his pay and then Given it Away?

Refreshing to have a man sitting in the People's Office...(A non-Career "hokey entitled" Politician...collecting Pay...because they served as a "Pryor" congressman, senator, governor, president...)
Unafraid To Ask Gods Blessing on America...
Unafraid To Stand with Israel...
Unafraid To Challenge the American People getting stuck with the slack, when other countries do not honor their Pledges (but yet continue to reap the benefits.)
Unafraid To work against Liberals Who encourage and promote illegal foreign invasion.
Unafraid To talk about AND to the American People IN THE SAME FASHION the American People talk About and TO him!

The comments could go on and on...

Personally, I am sick of career "supposedly entitled" politicians...wasting millions of the People's Wealth...on unconstitutional nonsense and "Themselves" personally.

Refreshing to have a president that can not be bought.

I doubt he hates his wordly possessions being out in the public view. Do you doubt he hates it?

I think he is rather quite open and generous.
Some people (like you for example) are interested in how billionaires live and spend THEIR earned wealth. Some people criticize, and think they know better what a man should do With his own wealth, and some are jealous.

MY WANTS are my concern to earn and buy what "I" want...and I have no want for what others have...and if others have what they want...good for them...if they don't, then they didn't want it bad enough to do something about it...and neither do I want it bad enough (For them) to do something about it.

Heh, I just found out the literal worshipper of "God" Trump even exists; hasn't even been 5 hours yet - gimme a little time huh? And likewise to you, did you just find out a literal worshipper of "God" Trump exists? If not, what are you doing to convince that guy to consider Jesus instead?

Hey...whoop whoop even an obscure guy in India has found a gimmick to make himself famous...LOL

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I didn't catch the background of the guy videoing, sure didn't sound like a friend...
And I made no suggestion whatsoever that the guy entered Trump's residence without permission.

Glory to God,
Taken

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't catch the background of the guy videoing, sure didn't sound like a friend...
And I made no suggestion whatsoever that the guy entered Trump's residence without permission.

Glory to God,
Taken
Then maybe Trump was naive for letting the press in his residence?

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What poor people?
Poor in Spirit?...who DO NOT Trust God provides our needs?
Or poor in material things?...WHO do not Trust God provides our needs?

I would think the poor people Jesus reiterated in His teachings to give to. No?

Did you Know, By Law, Presidents must Take their Presidential Compensation?

Did you know Presidents are Paid Quarterly?

Did you know President Trump has Taken his pay and then Given it Away?

I knew two of those things; didn't know they're paid quarterly.

About the pay he's given away, that's awesome. How about the income his org receives whenever his administration staff stays at his resorts or his golf courses? Do they give that away too?

Refreshing to have a man sitting in the People's Office...(A non-Career "hokey entitled" Politician...collecting Pay...because they served as a "Pryor" congressman, senator, governor, president...)
Unafraid To Ask Gods Blessing on America...
Unafraid To Stand with Israel...
Unafraid To Challenge the American People getting stuck with the slack, when other countries do not honor their Pledges (but yet continue to reap the benefits.)
Unafraid To work against Liberals Who encourage and promote illegal foreign invasion.
Unafraid To talk about AND to the American People IN THE SAME FASHION the American People talk About and TO him!

The comments could go on and on...

Agreed; not sure what most of that had to do with what we were discussing.

Personally, I am sick of career "supposedly entitled" politicians...wasting millions of the People's Wealth...on unconstitutional nonsense and "Themselves" personally.

Refreshing to have a president that can not be bought.

Other presidents were bought? Which ones? Bushes, Clinton, Obama, Reagan, etc.

I think he is rather quite open and generous.
Some people (like you for example) are interested in how billionaires live and spend THEIR earned wealth. Some people criticize, and think they know better what a man should do With his own wealth, and some are jealous.

Who said I'm interested in "how billionaires live and spend THEIR earned wealth?". I have never been interested in how he lives.

If you're talking about the article I posted, I only posted that to show the paintings of Apollo's son and the other greek false idols statue.

As far as interest in spending their wealth, that's between him and Jesus. I just commented that those billions could help a lot of poor people. Do you not agree, that billions of dollars could help a lot of poor people?

MY WANTS are my concern to earn and buy what "I" want...and I have no want for what others have...and if others have what they want...good for them...if they don't, then they didn't want it bad enough to do something about it...and neither do I want it bad enough (For them) to do something about it.

Ok, I didn't think we were talking about your wants, nor mine.

Hey...whoop whoop even an obscure guy in India has found a gimmick to make himself famous...LOL

So worshipping his "God" Trump is a gimmick? That's not very nice to say of a man and his beliefs. You don't even know him (neither do I); he may be, and probably is, sincere and genuine; there's no reason to believe he isn't.

I don't like to assume, so I'll ask you the question again, that I answered for you: did you just find out a literal worshipper of "God" Trump exists? If not, what are you doing to convince that guy to consider Jesus instead?

Reactions: Giuliano

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
About the pay he's given away, that's awesome. How about the income his org receives whenever his administration staff stays at his resorts or his golf courses? Do they give that away too?
Yes, good point. What about the money from taxpayers so he can play golf? Why can't he pay for his own golf games?

Trump’s Golf Trips Could Cost Taxpayers Over $340 Million

When he was campaigning President Trump frequently bashed President Obama for playing golf and said that he would be too busy to play. Per a HuffPost article he said, “I love golf, but if I were in the White House, I don’t think I’d ever see Turnberry again. I don’t think I’d ever see Doral again,” he told a rally audience in February 2016, referring to his course near the Miami airport. “I don’t ever think I’d see anything. I just want to stay in the White House and work my *** off.”

How did that work out?

From a combination of an analysis from the HuffPost, the GAO or General Accounting Office, Politico and the Washington Post using costs from both Obama and Trump golf trips the estimated cost of Trump’s visits so far come to a range of $105 to $108 million. When you extrapolate the $105 million estimate to eight years, assuming Trump is re-elected, the total cost is over $340 million.

Most of those trips were to his own golf courses. The cost includes having the Secret Service paying for rooms and food as well as renting golf carts.
He's making money at it.

Reactions: 4Jesus

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, good point. What about the money from taxpayers so he can play golf? Why can't he pay for his own golf games?

Trump’s Golf Trips Could Cost Taxpayers Over $340 Million

When he was campaigning President Trump frequently bashed President Obama for playing golf and said that he would be too busy to play. Per a HuffPost article he said, “I love golf, but if I were in the White House, I don’t think I’d ever see Turnberry again. I don’t think I’d ever see Doral again,” he told a rally audience in February 2016, referring to his course near the Miami airport. “I don’t ever think I’d see anything. I just want to stay in the White House and work my *** off.”

How did that work out?

From a combination of an analysis from the HuffPost, the GAO or General Accounting Office, Politico and the Washington Post using costs from both Obama and Trump golf trips the estimated cost of Trump’s visits so far come to a range of $105 to $108 million. When you extrapolate the $105 million estimate to eight years, assuming Trump is re-elected, the total cost is over $340 million.

Most of those trips were to his own golf courses. The cost includes having the Secret Service paying for rooms and food as well as renting golf carts.
He's making money at it.

Lol, "one for you out front, three for me from behind"...

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would think the poor people Jesus reiterated in His teachings to give to. No?

I believe I mentioned the poor whom Jesus spoke of.

He's a businessman. I highly doubt one becomes a billionaire by giving everything away.

Other presidents were bought? Which ones? Bushes, Clinton, Obama, Reagan, etc.

Answers come by research and paying attention...
But for a headstar...look up the meaning of;
Poli and tics.

Who said I'm interested in "how billionaires live and spend THEIR earned wealth?". I have never been interested in how he lives.

You seemed to have an interest in his wealth and what he spends his money on and what you think he should consider spending his money on.

If you're talking about the article I posted, I only posted that to show the paintings of Apollo's son and the other greek false idols statue.

why? Is this thread about Greek history?
Or was it to introduce your comments about Trumps faith?

As far as interest in spending their wealth, that's between him and Jesus. I just commented that those billions could help a lot of poor people. Do you not agree, that billions of dollars could help a lot of poor people?

Personally, I have never found giving "something for nothing" Biblical.

So worshipping his "God" Trump is a gimmick?

You seemed impressed with the response to his posting.

I don't like to assume, so I'll ask you the question again, that I answered for you: did you just find out a literal worshipper of "God" Trump exists? If not, what are you doing to convince that guy to consider Jesus instead?

East Indians routinely have multiple gods.
I have had no contact with "that guy" to speak to him about anything.

Glory to God,
Taken

B

brakelite

When I was a kid, I wondered about people in the Bible who worshiped idols. Could people back then really have been that dumb? Now I'm wondering how much progress the human race has actually made.

I saw Paula White in one of the photos at that link. She recently said the White House is "holy ground." She made it that way.

The greatest idol of today. Ourselves.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are ‘@‘ me and that’s not me but @Soverign Grace
You are ‘@‘ me and that’s not me but @Soverign Grace

I cannot find the post so I'll respond here: yes, there is a lot of disinformation on the net. Some is put there intentionally to discredit. The people doing this are professionals. Not saying that article is definitively disinformation - it could be it couldn't be. You can read my response to ScottA in "Character."

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States