This may be tough for some to swallow, but....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You're kidding...archeological discoveries have uncovered lost treasures and artifacts of ancient Jerusalem at that very sight.
The Mount of Olives didn't move....as well as many other landmarks.
Damascus is still located in the same place as in the OT and was traveled by merchants from Jerusalem to there and vice versa. It was on the road to Damascus that Paul was visited by Jesus.
How can you not understand this?
I understand what you're saying. It is that I do not see as you see....the issue is where the focus is....not yours but that of unfolding scripture.
You imply that the attention of prophecy re the antichrist is all honing in on geographical Palestine as many do. You point to these landmarks as if they reveal something of such global significance that we must all take note when in fact what it is doing is eclipsing the real game which is missed in the noise (I say this respectfully).

What I am saying is that Antichrist of scripture is among us currently and has been for some time working steadily and with much success setting up a system; the objective being absolute control but is not recognised as such by the majority. In short, his time has not yet come but when it does the issues will not be a geographical temple; it will be the Law of God vs the law of man. It will have global reach ie, no escape. Every man/woman will of necessity pay allegiance to one or the other.
'Mini' events of this nature have occurred throughout history. They are harbingers of an event yet to come in the near future. Jesus speaks of this.

Now, a quick word on the current Jerusalem focus. It is a decoy to allow the real (undercover or not so undercover) events, depending on how you see, unfold without due alarm. When every thing is in place Revelation 13:15-18 will find its fulfilment.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Those who think Christians are going to help build a Temple may be surprised by the rise of anti-Christian sentiment inside Israel today.
Who said anything about Christians helping to build a temple in Jerusalem? That is the objective of unbelieving Jews who are expecting their *true* Messiah. However, some Christians always want to go into denial when the Bible tells us that there will be a temple when the Antichrist and Satan take control for 3 1/2 years. They switch the focus to the spiritual temple of the Church which is not even in view.

Reactions: 4Jesus

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I had to go research what you claim....it appears there is quite a lot of claims as to Israel and Jerusalem today as being the literal fulfillment of prophesy. Many of the opposition to this are Palestinians....this is understandable. Others are the sympathizers of the Palestinians. Then there are those who claim it is strictly spiritually speaking.
So it seems that whatever your belief and understanding is you will be met with strong opposition.
Therefore it is not a topic that can be discussed openly on a forum of mixed beliefs without strife.
So I will simply walk away without further comment.
The thing is here is that when one is born again of the Holy Spirit that is first and foremost in your life as that is the well spring, but as to the Atheist or only the religious as they are only worldly people, they are all about mans works religion. they think that they are bringing in the kingdom and they also think that they are not a works based religion, they will say this but they truly are because I can see it is there works and pride that blinds them to such nonsense.
One does not have to see Jesus to know him and an atheist will always say, that when they see him then they will believe him, but the fact is that the Jews seen Jesus back in the day and they did not believe, so what chance does an atheist have :rolleyes: nothing at all what so ever.

I am not interested in the Palestinians at all, the only thing that I am interested with is Jesus Christ, I point to people that he is our Lord and Saviour and all the rest is just nonsense and people who don't understand that fact are not worthy of Christ Jesus at all.
Nothing matters but people being truly born again to Jesus Christ, just as it always was and as to them who are in a spin about the 2ed coming well good on you because if you survive there is only the same way of getting truly saved anyway regardless, be it before the Hellfire or after the Hellfire.
As all that such people wound up in the 2ed coming are doing is hoping for the Hellfire to come apon the people, they will reap what they have sown, Satan comes first and who is responsible for that ?
The Jews are Lost as they have no value at all what so ever as they are lost and Anti-Christ in fact and it's got nothing to do with a race at all, but the Holy Spirit first and foremost in ones life, not a race nothing but Jesus Christ.
Why does anyone look to the so called Jews for anything as they have nothing to give, they are a mans works religion and under the Law, why a so called Christian wants to be under the Law just proves that they are lost and of little faith. I feel really sad for them they must have a cold heart to turn there backs on Jesus Christ like that.

I am going out to ask an Anti-Christ for guidance o_O:rolleyes::eek::confused::(:oops: the year is 2019 :rolleyes:. Saints preserve us !

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who said anything about Christians helping to build a temple in Jerusalem? That is the objective of unbelieving Jews who are expecting their *true* Messiah. However, some Christians always want to go into denial when the Bible tells us that there will be a temple when the Antichrist and Satan take control for 3 1/2 years. They switch the focus to the spiritual temple of the Church which is not even in view.

The following article is not definitive, but it's also not impossible either: Trump could Initiate Building of Third Temple as Head of Edom

“Another rabbi who believes that the U.S. President will play a major role in the construction of the Third Temple is Rabbi Yosef Berger, the rabbi of King David’s Tomb on Mount Zion. Rabbi Berger emphasized that it is essential that President Trump, as a Christian, take a role in the building of the Third Temple.

Rabbi Berger quoted Rabbi Bahya ben Asher ibn Halawa, a 13th-century Spanish Biblical commentator also known as “Rabbeinu Behaye.” The medieval scholar wrote that “the first and second Temples were built by the descendants of King David, but in the future, the Third Temple will be built by descendants of Edom.” Rabbi Berger emphasized that these sources state explicitly that the Third Temple will be built by the descendants of Rome, i.e. Christianity.
Rabbeinu Behaye explained this is a tikkun (reparation),” Rabbi Berger said. “Rome destroyed the Second Temple so Rome’s descendants, the Christians, are going to amend this by taking part in bringing the Third Temple.”

“Like Cyrus, Trump’s connection to the Messiah is that he will play a role in one of the major functions of the Messiah. He will pave the way for building the Third Temple. Trump will not personally merit building the Temple,” he continued. “Like Cyrus, he will pave the way for men who will begin the construction, and when the time is right, the Third Temple will descend from heaven.”

Just to note: just because the article states something, does not mean it's true or will be true. Likewise, it could be true...

If Christian Trump helps to build the third temple (whether by financial or resource support), than that would be at least one Christian helping to build the temple.

Does that mean all Christians will help to build the temple? No.

I agree though that the verses in 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12 is prophecy for a third temple.

Last edited:

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who said anything about Christians helping to build a temple in Jerusalem?
Someone mentioned "Christian Jews" in that context. I think it's on page 8.
That is the objective of unbelieving Jews who are expecting their *true* Messiah. However, some Christians always want to go into denial when the Bible tells us that there will be a temple when the Antichrist and Satan take control for 3 1/2 years. They switch the focus to the spiritual temple of the Church which is not even in view.
Everyone seems to have his own theory.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One should not confuse this spiritual temple with the literal temple to be built in Jerusalem. I just don't understand why people cannot keep these two things in view at the same time. Why is it such a problem to believe Bible prophecy, unless it it an expression of unbelief?

I understand it...

Not every person is on the same page, (so to speak)...IOW...not every person IS;
On a spiritual path/walk...
(Many are on a CARNAL WALK...
Which is to say...they HAVE HEARD about the Lord, and everything they have HEARD, they Carnally analyze, try with their LIMITED KNOWLEDGE; to Mindfully Logically conclude the meaning of the WORD of thee SUPREME all knowing Spirit of God)
OR
If on the same spiritual path/walk...rarely are two men AT THE SAME exact DISTANCE, in Knowledge of God, or Understanding of God.
AND
Then ofcourse we have to Consider the JUSTICE of God, WHO IS JUST.
Meaning:
Individuals decide (freely choose) WHAT THEY "believe"...AND WHAT THEY "desire" to Believe.
A man WHO "DESIRES" to Believe "IN" thee Lord God...God SHALL provide a WAY..
AND
A man WHO "does not DESIRE to Believe "IN" thee Lord God...God SHALL provide such man
With a Hardened heart that he can't Believe.
God is Just...all will receive they they choose and desire.

Glory to God,
Taken

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Christian Trump helps to build the third temple (whether by financial or resource support), than that would be at least one Christian helping to build the temple.
I wonder if they'll put a statue of Trump in this temple?

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder if they'll put a statue of Trump in this temple?

Lol, now we're talking ;) "image of the beast"

They already put his image on money (Israeli group mints Trump coin to honor Jerusalem recognition), and renamed a town after him (Israel Golan Heights: Israel renames Golan Heights town "Trump Heights" to honor U.S. president - CBS News).

Why not add a statue?

He apparently has a painting of Apollo (or maybe it was Zeus) in his NY penthouse on the ceiling - I'd have to check again so don't quote me on that.

I checked one source (Donald Trump's $100 million penthouse could be why President-elect wants to commute to White House | Daily Mail Online) Apparently there's a painting of Zeus' son, Apollo.

Oof, this is not good...

Last edited:
Reactions: Giuliano

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

They already put his image on money (Israeli group mints Trump coin to honor Jerusalem recognition), and renamed a town after him (Israel Golan Heights: Israel renames Golan Heights town "Trump Heights" to honor U.S. president - CBS News).

Why not add a statue?

He apparently has a painting of Apollo (or maybe it was Zeus) in his NY penthouse on the ceiling - I'd have to check again so don't quote me on that.

I checked one source (Donald Trump's $100 million penthouse could be why President-elect wants to commute to White House | Daily Mail Online) Apparently there's a painting of Zeus' son, Apollo.

Oof, this is not good...
There's a fellow in India who has his own statue of Trump. Israel can't let India get ahead on this. Israel needs their own statue of Trump. Those coins and the town aren't enough.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Expanding about Gold.....God refers to refining our heart as refining til it is pure Gold removing all the dross.
The Gold that has not been refined remains blemished and does not have the value of the refined gold. So unrefined gold could represent the false messiah...the antichrist

Anyone Against Christ, is an anti-Christ.
THEE major Anti-Christ is THEE Anti-Christ WHO in the beginning of the creation of this World thought in his heart...
~ "he" could rise ABOVE God ~
Which...
1) IS A LIE
2) Because it IS A LIE...A LIE KILLS the TRUTH.
3) thus "he" is called A LIAR, the MURDERER of the TRUTH, and the father of LIES.

Thus we are INFORMED of WHO is the TRUTH, WHO Killed the TRUTH, WHEN the TRUTH was Killed, and the CONSEQUENCES for KILLING the TRUTH.

"THEE" anti-Christ's "consequences" was being cast out of his "high estate", (heaven), to a "lower estate", (earth).

"THEE" anti-Christ IS a created SPIRIT.
SPIRITS have the "power" TO:
Appear in ANY fashion...a man, a god, an animal, etc.

SPIRITS have the "power" TO:
ENTER "within" a man, an animal.

There shall come a time, (as have been in the works for some time)....OF;
A ONE WORLD governing POWER of men OVER men.
A ONE WORLD governing POWER of the Anti-Christ, a Spirit, OVER men.
A ONE WORLD governing POWER of God, thee Supreme Spirit, OVER all "submissive" created spirits and men.

MEN are fostering the ONE WORLD governing power of MEN...(Politically for Political Governance.....and Religiously for Religious Governance).

ONCE MEN have achieved a DOMINANCE of One World Political Control...and DOMINANCE of One WORLD Religious Control...

THEN shall "THEE" ANTI-Christ...(Who is SPIRIT, ) Enter "THEE" One World Leader...AND "ASSUME" the POWER position of "THEE" One World Leader....AND People WILL willingly be Obedient TO 'him'...(and take "his" MARK of allegience)...or REJECT "him", and be KILLED.

Yes, it IS about God refining, forgiving, saving, restoring, quickening, and KEEPING unto Himself (by His Power), that which has (freely) Agreed to BE KEPT "in allegiance" TO God.

Glory to God,

And Glory days are coming...AFTER the faltering, and falling, and Division, and Separation is accomplished.

Taken

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Giuliano said:

"I wonder if they'll put a statue of Trump in this temple?"

Good Grief... what silliness.

He apparently has a painting of Apollo (or maybe it was Zeus) in his NY penthouse on the ceiling -

So? What if you have an art book with the same photo, or your child has a school book with the same photo? What about it?

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Willie T

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's a fellow in India who has his own statue of Trump. Israel can't let India get ahead on this. Israel needs their own statue of Trump. Those coins and the town aren't enough.

Lol, I can't stop laughing. Might as well rename all of Israel to RaTrump, or IsRaTrumpel...

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good Grief... what silliness.

So? What if you have an art book with the same photo, or your child has a school book with the same photo? What about it?

Glory to God,
Taken

In and of itself, nothing major I guess; I personally wouldn't have one.

Zeus' son painting combined with the the statue of Eros & Psyche, the money with his face and a persian king on it, the town renamed after him, with him quoting someone else likening him to the "King of Israel" and the "second coming of god", it just compounds; too many false idols.

And now he's being worshipped by a guy in India as a "God". How many more do you think will join the worshipping (literally) of Trump?

Last edited:
Reactions: Soverign Grace

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There is a second video of this guy in India worshipping Trump as a "God":

Apparently Trump is the Indian guy's "God": "I told them 'I don't require any, maybe you should go, because he is my God and I am not bothered about stuff others say," said Krishna." Someone needs to get this in front of Trump - he has his first worshipper; how many more will join him in worshipping their "God" Trump?

I wonder if someone showed this to Trump (video of him being worshipped), if he'd be displeased and ask the guy to stop if he could meet him in person. I don't know, but I'm doubtful he would ask to stop being worshipped...

Last edited:

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a second video of this guy in India worshipping Trump as a "God":

Apparently Trump is the Indian guy's "God": "I told them 'I don't require any, maybe you should go, because he is my God and I am not bothered about stuff others say," said Krishna." Someone needs to get this in front of Trump - he has his first worshipper; how many more will join him in worshipping their "God" Trump?
How strange. . . .

I wonder if someone showed this to Trump (video of him being worshipped), if he'd be displeased and ask the guy to stop if he could meet him in person. I don't know, but I'm doubtful he would ask to stop being worshipped...
I think he'd like it.

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How strange. . . .

I think he'd like it.

Agreed.

This article Trump signs faith-initiative order on National Day of Prayer states that "In Washington, with a gospel choir and invocations from Protestant, Catholic, Jewish, Muslim, Mormon and Hindu faith leaders, Vice President Mike Pence declared that “believers of every background have a champion in President Donald Trump.”; there is now one more type of believer in the world: worshipper of the "God" Donald Trump.

LOL, this is killing my sides today.

Reactions: Soverign Grace

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreed.

This article Trump signs faith-initiative order on National Day of Prayer states that "In Washington, with a gospel choir and invocations from Protestant, Catholic, Jewish, Muslim, Mormon and Hindu faith leaders, Vice President Mike Pence declared that “believers of every background have a champion in President Donald Trump.”; there is now one more type of believer in the world: worshipper of the "God" Donald Trump.

LOL, this is killing my sides today.
When I was a kid, I wondered about people in the Bible who worshiped idols. Could people back then really have been that dumb? Now I'm wondering how much progress the human race has actually made.

I saw Paula White in one of the photos at that link. She recently said the White House is "holy ground." She made it that way.