This may be tough for some to swallow, but....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe I mentioned the poor whom Jesus spoke of.

You stated "Poor in Spirit?...who DO NOT Trust God provides our needs?
Or poor in material things?...WHO do not Trust God provides our needs?"

When you said "who DO NOT Trust God", you mentioned only some poor people (unless you're telling me you meant both (those who do trust God, and those who don't trust God)). I don't think Jesus discriminated as you suggested.

He's a businessman. I highly doubt one becomes a billionaire by giving everything away.

I wouldn't know; I never focused on money to become rich.

No one says that they have to stay billionaires though. And before you say it, yes, I'm aware that is their freewill choice.

Answers come by research and paying attention...
But for a headstar...look up the meaning of;
Poli and tics.

I was asking you to summarize the information you have researched and paid attention to that forms a base for you to make that claim. I'm sure that research will take a long time to make conclusions about; so I was asking you to help a brother out - just a summation of which presidents and how they were bought of and by whom.

Oh I get it, poli + tics = politics. Thanks for the fun word math today Taken!

You seemed to have an interest in his wealth and what he spends his money on and what you think he should consider spending his money on.

I have an interest in how any rich person "should consider" spend their money because of Jesus' teachings. I'm not saying they have to at all - and before you say it, yes, that's the thing with freewill. Jesus recommends it though for following Him. Do you disagree.

why? Is this thread about Greek history?
No, but false idols and idolization is relevant.
Or was it to introduce your comments about Trumps faith?
My opinion doesn't count? I'm not allowed to have an opinion on someone, is that what you're saying?

Don't you yourself have an opinion on Trump? Do you not state it in this thread?

Brakelite started this thread about someone's view on Trump. I added my own view. This is a discussion board, so I am discussing it.

Personally, I have never found giving "something for nothing" Biblical.

Hmm, interesting. Did Jesus not tell a man with great possessions/rich to go and sell all his possessions and give them to the poor? You've never read Matthew 19:20-24 "
20 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet? 21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.
22 But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions. 23 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven. 24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God."

You don't find that story Biblical, or just never read it/heard it? Since you probably just read it when I quoted it, did you now agree that it is Biblical to give "something for nothing", or do you think Jesus meant that the rich man should get something when he gives something?

You seemed impressed with the response to his posting.

Impressed? No, I'm not impressed.

Nice redirection on my question though. You denigrate that man, a man you do not know, and judge him for being insincere at best, in his belief and worship of "God" Trump.

Didn't you state in the beginning of your response that I shouldn't comment on someone else's beliefs? And yet here you are doing the same...there's a word for that.

East Indians routinely have multiple gods.

And now at least one East Indian has one more "God", "God" Trump.

I have had no contact with "that guy" to speak to him about anything.

Cool, maybe we should team up and go visit him to spread the gospel, and suggest to him to consider Jesus. This was your idea after all, so let's do as you suggested I should. Eh, maybe we should just post a response on his youtube pages - that'll be quicker and cheaper for us, especially since it's not guaranteed to sway his newfound belief/religion in worshipping "God" Trump.

Reactions: Giuliano

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You stated "Poor in Spirit?...who DO NOT Trust God provides our needs?
Or poor in material things?...WHO do not Trust God provides our needs?"

When you said "who DO NOT Trust God", you mentioned only some poor people (unless you're telling me you meant both (those who do trust God, and those who don't trust God)). I don't think Jesus discriminated as you suggested.

Yes I was discriminate....between those WHO DO NOT TRUST God, and those WHO DO TRUST God..

Jesus came to cause DIVISION..

And so also did Jesus identify what the DIVISION IS...

There are those....NOT "OF" the World, who are IN Christ.
There are them..."OF" the World, who are NOT "IN" Christ.

Glory to God,
Taken

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I was discriminate....between those WHO DO NOT TRUST God, and those WHO DO TRUST God..

So why then did Jesus even state to give to the poor at all; why didn't he just say "trust God"? If he had said that, then I could see how what you're saying applies - but he didn't. He stated differently, as God's word via scripture shows.

And if Jesus didn't discriminate in this context, in those verses, why are you discriminating on who to give to and who not to give to?

Jesus came to cause DIVISION..

And so also did Jesus identify what the DIVISION IS...

There are those....NOT "OF" the World, who are IN Christ.
There are them..."OF" the World, who are NOT "IN" Christ.

Glory to God,
Taken

I completely agree with what you say.

No interest in answering any of the other questions I asked you?

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was asking you to summarize the information you have researched and paid attention to that forms a base for you to make that claim. I'm sure that research will take a long time to make conclusions about; so I was asking you to help a brother out - just a summation of which presidents and how they were bought of and by whom.

The research and study is for you to do. I have already done that on many Scriptural TOPICS, and continue to do so.

Oh I get it, poli + tics = politics. Thanks for the fun word math today Taken!

No it's not math and its not the word.
I clearly said it was the meaning.
You should have figured it out, that word pretty much exclusively applies to government representatives, who also are they who MAKE the LAWS to govern OVER the People.

Poly ~ many
Tics ~ blood sucking creatures

I have an interest in how any rich person "should consider" spend their money because of Jesus' teachings.

You quote MATT 19: 20-21
It says nothing about rich or wealth.
It says sell ALL your possessions and give to the POOR...

You concern yourself with Trump's wealth...
You say your interest is in WHAT the wealthy do with their money...
But what about you...??
Have you sold all your possession and given to the POOR?

And then do what Jesus said next...
TO FOLLOW HIM...?
Do you walk about the Middle East, homeless, following Jesus, who is no longer walking ON the Earth?

Then you quote Matt 20:23, whereby Jesus mentions the difficulty for a RICH MAN to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

WHY is that? Because a RICH man doesn't give all his possession to the POOR?

Scripture never says the WAY to gain entrance INTO Heaven is to GIVE AWAY all your possessions.

My opinion doesn't count? I'm not allowed to have an opinion on someone, is that what you're saying?

IF that is what I was saying, I would have said that, but I didn't.

Inasmuchas EVERYONE can voice their OPINION, any other can Agree or Disagree.

Hmm, interesting. Did Jesus not tell a man with great possessions/rich to go and sell all his possessions and give them to the poor? You've never read Matthew 19:20-24 "
20 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet? 21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.
22 But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions. 23 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven. 24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God."

You don't find that story Biblical, or just never read it/heard it?

Irrelevant questions...our difference is not about IF I am familiar with Scripture or Believe it.......our difference is UNDERSTANDING.

Jesus was SPEAKING to specific men, face to face...asking if they would give ALL their possessions to the Poor, and FOLLOW HIM...
You should have Learned, Where Jesus WENT, the PLACES, where HE WALKED....

Really? You think Jesus is STILL ON EARTH, WALKING from town to town, and is asking MEN to follow Him from town to town?

I am of the opinion, Jesus' BODY is no longer ON EARTH walking from town to town, with men following Him.

I am ot the opinion, Scripture teaches to work, earn, provide for our own household, and be charitable in giving to your BROTHERS, who have fallen on hard times, and in (temporary) NEED.

Since you probably just read it when I quoted it,

Your condescending comment has ZERO basis in fact, and uncalled for.

Biblical to give "something for nothing",

Still disagree with your understanding.

or do you think Jesus meant that the rich man should get something when he gives something?

Also do not agree with your words being applicable according to my beliefs.

Nice redirection on my question though. You denigrate that man, a man you do not know, and judge him for being insincere at best, in his belief and worship of "God" Trump.

I clearly stated, I know nothing of that man, except what you posted.

I clearly stated, it is well known IN India;
1) East Indians are routinely raised in a religion that HAS MULTIPLE gods.

2) Making outrageous claims and doing outrageous things on VIDEO, and posting them online routinely gets an UNKNOWN individual, instant notoriety... as YOU even mentioned.....WOW, the interest after ONLY 5 hours after the posting....and that you would moniter and watch how many more would watch that guys posting.

Didn't you state in the beginning of your response that I shouldn't comment on someone else's belief?

I don't recall saying ou shouldn't comment on someone else's beliefs.....BUT you can quote me saying that, "then" address that point.

And obviously an interest to you, based on your multiple postings on that topic...

It is not my interest.

Cool, maybe we should team up and go visit him to spread the gospel, and suggest to him to consider Jesus.

I have committed obligations, and intend to keep my word.

I am not concerned about what "that guy" on the other side of the globe is saying.

This was your idea after all, so let's do as you suggested I should.

I ASKED if you CONSIDERED doing anything about this news you were sharing with the forum.

Apparently you have some "IDEAS"...
To go there, to post to his video...

Whatever... I did not INCLUDE myself for what you CONSIDER doing.

Eh, maybe we should just post a response on his youtube pages - that'll be quicker and cheaper for us, especially since it's not guaranteed to sway his newfound belief/religion in worshipping "God" Trump.

Dude...I am not interested in anyone who is claiming Trump is "their" god.

That is your gig, you do as you please.

Glory to God,
Taken

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The research and study is for you to do. I have already done that on many Scriptural TOPICS, and continue to do so.

You stated some/a lot of presidents are bought and paid for except Trump. You can't even give me one example or source to back that up...so how do you know those presidents you used as an example were bought and paid for, and that Trump isn't?

I don't care to research it, I'm not for any of them.

No it's not math and its not the word.
I clearly said it was the meaning.
You should have figured it out, that word pretty much exclusively applies to government representatives, who also are they who MAKE the LAWS to govern OVER the People.

Poly ~ many
Tics ~ blood sucking creatures

My misunderstanding; I'm sorry about that. But the word math was fun.

You quote MATT 19: 20-21
It says nothing about rich or wealth.
It says sell ALL your possessions and give to the POOR...

I thought you meant the general view of Jesus regarding possessions and wealth, which is why I left Luke out for the "rich man and lazarus" parable.

Combined with Luke's verses, we can gain an understanding of how Jesus thinks about wealth and possessions, do you agree?

You concern yourself with Trump's wealth...
You say your interest is in WHAT the wealthy do with their money...
But what about you...??
Have you sold all your possession and given to the POOR?

Yes, because Jesus' teachings in Luke and Matthew have impacted my life as a follower of Jesus, and I would think the same applies to all who follow Jesus and state they are Christian.

Please don't believe that I think anyone is going to Hell for not doing so. We're all sinners, in need of our savior to cover our sins.

My original point was that billions of dollars could help a lot of poor people.

What about me? I don't like to talk about it usually, but since you asked.

I've spent or given away almost all of my money - only have a couple hundred in my bank account. I don't have a house anymore - am staying at my dad's. I gave away all of my electronics that I spent my money on throughout my life - only this laptop that I'm interacting with, but I only have it because my brother passed away a couple of years ago, and wanted to hold onto it. I've been in-and-out of work my whole life; can't hold a job because I hate this world, so no wealth accumulation. I don't have kids. I gave away most of my clothes, but I still have some for when I do go outside. My car is done, so I'm searching for another used one, but it's only because my dad is helping me out with the money (which I'm grateful for), until I can get back on my feet, which I'm not even sure I want to do. I've really been thinking about going into prison, to try to convert some to Jesus before it's too late (reason why I'm thinking of this option, is because for those in prison, my theory anyway, is that they're already down, so they're more receptive to the idea of Jesus and a different life (plus eternal life) - I don't know, I might be off in that thinking. To note, I wouldn't commit a violent crime or a crime with a victim, possibly go buy drugs and take them into a police station to turn myself in)).

So yeah, I'm about one step away from homelessness, with no real future, and very little money or possessions. Go me :)

And then do what Jesus said next...
TO FOLLOW HIM...?
Do you walk about the Middle East, homeless, following Jesus, who is no longer walking ON the Earth?

I take "follow him" to mean to follow his ways and teachings if I am a believer in Him. How could anyone literally follow Jesus when He isn't here in person? It must mean spiritually and to live life accordingly.

Then you quote Matt 20:23, whereby Jesus mentions the difficulty for a RICH MAN to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

WHY is that? Because a RICH man doesn't give all his possession to the POOR?

Scripture never says the WAY to gain entrance INTO Heaven is to GIVE AWAY all your possessions.

I didn't say it does. Though with Luke we see a rich man who is more consumed with wealth than Jesus enter Hello.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So why then did Jesus even state to give to the poor at all; why didn't he just say "trust God"? If he had said that, then I could see how what you're saying applies - but he didn't. He stated differently, as God's word via scripture shows.

Why didn't you learn the multiple Scriptures about Trusting in God?

Jesus plainly said the poor will always be with us...

WHY...? Who are the poor?

Carnal understanding shows you..."THE POOR" are those who have LITTLE material things.

Spiritual Understanding would show you ..."THE POOR" are those who are without Belief, and Trust, and Faith in the Lord.

And LOOK about you...listen, pay attention...
Many have not material things.
Many have not Spiritual belief, trust, faith In thee Lord God.

Do you wonder IF Jesus....THE FAITHFUL SERVANT of God, who came to earth, in the Likeness as a man, to teach earthly men to BELIEVE IN God, IN Him...
Somehow was teaching to Believe in something one does NOT TRUST?

And if Jesus didn't discriminate in this context, in those verses, why are you discriminating on who to give to and who not to give to?

I am not Concerned with or deciding or dictating what I "THINK" any other should give...

MY giving IS discriminatory. My giving is ACCORDING TO MY HEART...(not what anyone else thinks)

2 Cor 9:7
[7] Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.

1 John 17
[17] But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need...

I can not say FOR YOU, who is "YOUR BROTHER"....

I know who MY brother is: and it is not every person on this earth.

Jesus gave a comment about "His" brethren...
[ie multiple brothers)

Luke 8
[21] And he answered and said unto them My mother and my brethren are these which hear the word of God, and do it.

No interest in answering any of the other questions I asked you?

About the guy in India?...No
About my years of study and conclusions?...No

Glory to God,
Taken

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, I had to split up my replies to your post #224 because I hit the character limit. The rest of my response to your post is:

IF that is what I was saying, I would have said that, but I didn't.

Inasmuchas EVERYONE can voice their OPINION, any other can Agree or Disagree.

Gotcha, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Irrelevant questions...our difference is not about IF I am familiar with Scripture or Believe it.......our difference is UNDERSTANDING.

Not to me it isn't. Our difference is that you said it wasn't Biblical. I disagree, and think that it is.

Jesus was SPEAKING to specific men, face to face...asking if they would give ALL their possessions to the Poor, and FOLLOW HIM...
You should have Learned, Where Jesus WENT, the PLACES, where HE WALKED....

Really? You think Jesus is STILL ON EARTH, WALKING from town to town, and is asking MEN to follow Him from town to town?

You think Jesus only meant that way of thought to apply to one man? What about the "rich man and lazarus" in Luke 16? Did that not apply to that rich man also?

I never stated Jesus is "still on Earth", I'm not sure why you're putting words in my mouth. Please quote where I stated that or implied that.

I am of the opinion, Jesus' BODY is no longer ON EARTH walking from town to town, with men following Him.

I am ot the opinion, Scripture teaches to work, earn, provide for our own household, and be charitable in giving to your BROTHERS, who have fallen on hard times, and in (temporary) NEED.

Since you probably just read it when I quoted it,
Your condescending comment has ZERO basis in fact, and uncalled for.

I agree, Jesus is not walking the earth.

I agree that one should provide for onself also.

I didn't mean that in a condescening tone; I literally meant since you were reading what I was writing in full, that you "probably just read it", because I think you just read the words I wrote and didn't skip over it.

Biblical to give "something for nothing",

Still disagree with your understanding.

Ok. I live my life to give something for nothing in return, because of how I view and live Jesus' teachings.

or do you think Jesus meant that the rich man should get something when he gives something?
Also do not agree with your words being applicable according to my beliefs.

Ok, we differ in this regard.

I clearly stated, I know nothing of that man, except what you posted.

I clearly stated, it is well known IN India;
1) East Indians are routinely raised in a religion that HAS MULTIPLE gods.

2) Making outrageous claims and doing outrageous things on VIDEO, and posting them online routinely gets an UNKNOWN individual, instant notoriety... as YOU even mentioned.....WOW, the interest after ONLY 5 hours after the posting....and that you would moniter and watch how many more would watch that guys posting.

I know nothing of the man, except for those two videos. And the one I posted I only found on youtube watching the first one Guiliano posted in one of the "up next" list. I didn't search it out.

Who said I "monitor and watch how many more would watch"? I was just wondering; I took no other action to know how many join him. As far as I know, the religion of "God" Trump remains at 1 worshipper.

Didn't you state in the beginning of your response that I shouldn't comment on someone else's belief?
I don't recall saying ou shouldn't comment on someone else's beliefs.....BUT you can quote me saying that, "then" address that point.

I thought you stated something to the effect that one shouldn't comment (perhaps it was question not comment) on Trump's faith. I'll have to go back and look. Fair enough for now. I apologize if you didn't state something to that effect.

Found it: When you said this:
"Or was it to introduce your comments about Trumps faith?" in post #217, were you not implying that I shouldn't comment about Trump's faith?

And obviously an interest to you, based on your multiple postings on that topic...

It is not my interest.

It's an interest to me, yeah. I haven't talked nor researched since then outside of the conversation we're having which was continued by you calling it a gimmick. So you have at least some interest or you wouldn't have commented that it was a gimmick, or is that false?

Cool, maybe we should team up and go visit him to spread the gospel, and suggest to him to consider Jesus.
I have committed obligations, and intend to keep my word.

I am not concerned about what "that guy" on the other side of the globe is saying.

You mean beyond commenting on his belief being a gimmick, right?

This was your idea after all, so let's do as you suggested I should.
I ASKED if you CONSIDERED doing anything about this news you were sharing with the forum.

Apparently you have some "IDEAS"...
To go there, to post to his video...

Whatever... I did not INCLUDE myself for what you CONSIDER doing.

Ok.

Eh, maybe we should just post a response on his youtube pages - that'll be quicker and cheaper for us, especially since it's not guaranteed to sway his newfound belief/religion in worshipping "God" Trump.
Dude...I am not interested in anyone who is claiming Trump is "their" god.

That is your gig, you do as you please.

Ok, thanks.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You stated some/a lot of presidents are bought and paid for except Trump.

I did not say those exact words.

However I have done research on different people who have held public offices, including Presidents....and comparable incomes for their jobs types before their Office position and during and after their Office positions.

I am not going to go into details of my research. If that is an interest to you, do your own research.

I will simply say...numerious Politicians are "career" politicians, meaning, they are PAID by the public at large, FOR YEARS...and in addition to their Salary....that THEY decide by promulgation of Law...ALSO have an ENDLESS LIST of "PERKS", (they promulgate by law)....whereas the NON-politician, average worker/earner....pays OUT OF THEIR PAY....for their credits cards, their transportation, their dining, their spa, their medical, their trips over seas, their clothing, their computers, their hair cuts, their phone bills, and on and on and on...

You can't even give me one example or source to back that up...so how do you know those presidents you used as an example were bought and paid for, and that Trump isn't?

It's called favor and influence and ethical undermining.

If you are unaware of the power Political positions wield, and foreign money can influence, and the ethics conflict, I have no desire to explain it to you.

I found "AN" article that might give you some insite if you are interested...

Foreign governments gave millions to foundation while Clinton was at State Dept.
article source; The Washington Post
Date Feb. 25, 2015

Not to me it isn't. Our difference is that you said it wasn't Biblical. I disagree, and think that it is.

I have given Scripture quotes to particular points.
My opinion I own you no explanation.

I never stated Jesus is "still on Earth", I'm not sure why you're putting words in my mouth. Please quote where I stated that or implied that.

I didn't put words in your mouth or say you said Jesus was still on earth.

Jesus WAS ON EARTH, Jesus was SPEAKING TO AN INDIVIDUAL MAN, and JESUS SUGGESTING THAT MAN SELL ALL HIS BELONGINGS and GO WITH JESUS.
Well where DID JESUS GO? TOWN TO TOWN Preaching and teaching.

IF YOU THINK THAT APPLIES TO YOU...to SELL all your belongings...and GO FOLLOW JESUS TOWN TO TOWN...HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?

Ok. I live my life to give something for nothing in return, because of how I view and live Jesus' teachings.

Ok.
Secularly, I give without expectation of the tit for tat.
Spiritually, I gave my life willingly to the Lord, BECAUSE I trust to Believe...
However the Lord has OFFERED great blessings and rewards for those who elect to give their life to Him.
Can't say I want to lose on on any inheritances God offers...any more that God want to lose out on HIS Inheritance.

Who said I "monitor and watch how many more would watch"? I was just wondering; I took no other action to know how many join him. As far as I know, the religion of "God" Trump remains at 1 worshipper.

Yes I believe it was you who said you watched the video, then said it had only been posted for 5 hours, and that you would check back .....? Yes or No?
If yes, I would call revisiting a monitoring.

{QUOTE] ] I thought you stated something to the effect that one shouldn't comment (perhaps it was question not comment) on Trump's faith. I'll have to go back and look. Fair enough for now. I apologize if you didn't state something to that effect.

"Or was it to introduce your comments about Trumps faith?" in post #217, were you not implying that I shouldn't comment about Trump's faith?
[/QUOTE]

Yes I said that. That was a question to you. The question followed your comment about Trump worshipping artwork he owns.

And no that was not me commenting that one should NOT comment about anothers FAITH.

It's an interest to me, yeah. I haven't talked nor researched since then outside of the conversation we're having which was continued by you calling it a gimmick. So you have at least some interest or you wouldn't have commented that it was a gimmick, or is that false?

Look you posted about some guy in India...
I did not watch the video. I thought the guy was laughable. I thought his posting his video was a gimmick....So what?
But do I have an interest to go read for myself what the guy sid, and his video and to watch and see how many people are interested in him.....No.
And frankly think continuing any conversation about the guy is over the top....so I'm done with that.

Glory to God,
Taken

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why didn't you learn the multiple Scriptures about Trusting in God?

In that context, not overall.

Jesus plainly said the poor will always be with us...

WHY...? Who are the poor?

Carnal understanding shows you..."THE POOR" are those who have LITTLE material things.

Spiritual Understanding would show you ..."THE POOR" are those who are without Belief, and Trust, and Faith in the Lord.

He was discussing "material things" in those verses, not His disciples nor the woman, both did not have poor spiritual understanding.

And LOOK about you...listen, pay attention...
Many have not material things.
Many have not Spiritual belief, trust, faith In thee Lord God.

I never argued against that. 3/4 +/- of this world are against "thee Lord God".

Do you wonder IF Jesus....THE FAITHFUL SERVANT of God, who came to earth, in the Likeness as a man, to teach earthly men to BELIEVE IN God, IN Him...
Somehow was teaching to Believe in something one does NOT TRUST?

Nope, I never argued against what you are stating.

I am not Concerned with or deciding or dictating what I "THINK" any other should give...

Ok, but you are concerned with or decide or dictate what you think another should not give. So one is ok, but the other is not?

MY giving IS discriminatory. My giving is ACCORDING TO MY HEART...(not what anyone else thinks)

Ok.

2 Cor 9:7
[7] Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.

1 John 17
[17] But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need...

I can not say FOR YOU, who is "YOUR BROTHER"....

I know who MY brother is: and it is not every person on this earth.

Jesus gave a comment about "His" brethren...
[ie multiple brothers)

Luke 8
[21] And he answered and said unto them My mother and my brethren are these which hear the word of God, and do it.

I give to my enemies and my bretheren. That's just me though.

About the guy in India?...No
About my years of study and conclusions?...No

Bummer...

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did not say those exact words.

You stated "Refreshing to have a president that can not be bought." All I asked for was some (not even a lot) proof or sources that is the basis of your belief that this president can not be bought unlike recent past presidents. If you don't want to share your proof or sources, that's a moot point I guess.

However I have done research on different people who have held public offices, including Presidents....and comparable incomes for their jobs types before their Office position and during and after their Office positions.

I am not going to go into details of my research. If that is an interest to you, do your own research.

Na, I'm against them all. I was just curious about your recent freshness of an unbought president, or why the others were bought to form your belief with this current president.

I will simply say...numerious Politicians are "career" politicians, meaning, they are PAID by the public at large, FOR YEARS...and in addition to their Salary....that THEY decide by promulgation of Law...ALSO have an ENDLESS LIST of "PERKS", (they promulgate by law)....whereas the NON-politician, average worker/earner....pays OUT OF THEIR PAY....for their credits cards, their transportation, their dining, their spa, their medical, their trips over seas, their clothing, their computers, their hair cuts, their phone bills, and on and on and on...

Oh yeah, I don't doubt it a bit. Again, I was just curious about your statements about presidents, no necessarily all politicians.

It's called favor and influence and ethical undermining.

If you are unaware of the power Political positions wield, and foreign money can influence, and the ethics conflict, I have no desire to explain it to you.

I'm aware of it. If that's the argument's proof that you're going with to suggest this president can not be bought, I have some apartments to sell you...

I found "AN" article that might give you some insite if you are interested...

Foreign governments gave millions to foundation while Clinton was at State Dept.
article source; The Washington Post
Date Feb. 25, 2015

Yeah I am, thanks. Point accepted. Here's one for the current president though:
Report: Qatar Just Bought $6.5M Apartment in Trump Property

I have given Scripture quotes to particular points.
My opinion I own you no explanation.

You don't own me (sorry, just kidding; I know you meant "owe"...). Seriously, no one here owes any of us an explanation, that's understood. But then why discuss or converse at all?

I didn't put words in your mouth or say you said Jesus was still on earth.

Were you not insinuating that I was thinking that, with the comment regarding Jesus' words "and follow me" followed up with "Really? You think Jesus is STILL ON EARTH, WALKING from town to town, and is asking MEN to follow Him from town to town?"?

That you thought I read it as literal, so you had to ask a question to check if that was "really" the case. If you thought I thought it was literal, then that would be you saying I thought Jesus was still on earth, which is putting words in my mouth (agreed that you didn't say I "said" Jesus was still on earth, to be technical).

;)

Jesus WAS ON EARTH, Jesus was SPEAKING TO AN INDIVIDUAL MAN, and JESUS SUGGESTING THAT MAN SELL ALL HIS BELONGINGS and GO WITH JESUS.
Well where DID JESUS GO? TOWN TO TOWN Preaching and teaching.

IF YOU THINK THAT APPLIES TO YOU...to SELL all your belongings...and GO FOLLOW JESUS TOWN TO TOWN...HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?

Ok.
Secularly, I give without expectation of the tit for tat.
Spiritually, I gave my life willingly to the Lord, BECAUSE I trust to Believe...
However the Lord has OFFERED great blessings and rewards for those who elect to give their life to Him.
Can't say I want to lose on on any inheritances God offers...any more that God want to lose out on HIS Inheritance.

Yeah, I think I'll always give it away. Even in the millinium kingdom - I guess I live pretty simply and am comfortable with that.

Yes I believe it was you who said you watched the video, then said it had only been posted for 5 hours, and that you would check back .....? Yes or No?
If yes, I would call revisiting a monitoring.

I said this earlier:

You stated "And what are you doing to Convince that guy in India...to consider Jesus instead?"
I then replied "Heh, I just found out the literal worshipper of "God" Trump even exists; hasn't even been 5 hours yet - gimme a little time huh? And likewise to you, did you just find out a literal worshipper of "God" Trump exists? If not, what are you doing to convince that guy to consider Jesus instead?"

Then stated this later "Cool, maybe we should team up and go visit him to spread the gospel, and suggest to him to consider Jesus. This was your idea after all, so let's do as you suggested I should. Eh, maybe we should just post a response on his youtube pages - that'll be quicker and cheaper for us, especially since it's not guaranteed to sway his newfound belief/religion in worshipping "God" Trump.", which involved you and I posting a response to his youtube pages to suggest Jesus Christ to him, as you suggested.

But not to monitor him or check back on him.

I did state "How many more do you think will join the worshipping (literally) of Trump?". That was focused on worshipping of Trump, not checking back on the Indian guy. It could be people from all over, such as SA, Israel, USA, etc. who join the worshipping of Trump.

{QUOTE] ] I thought you stated something to the effect that one shouldn't comment (perhaps it was question not comment) on Trump's faith. I'll have to go back and look. Fair enough for now. I apologize if you didn't state something to that effect.

Yes I said that. That was a question to you. The question followed your comment about Trump worshipping artwork he owns.[/QUOTE]

That was another one of your statements in question form, no?

Also, I never stated Trump worshipped artwork, nor even who Trump worships, or if he worships at all. I don't have proof of an answer to these, so I wouldn't have stated definitively. That's putting words in my mouth again. I stated that he had artwork (painting and statue) of false gods/idols. I stated he has his face on money. I stated he has a town named after him. But not that he worships those things, nor himself. My point is that it's just a lot of false idols around him.

And no that was not me commenting that one should NOT comment about anothers FAITH.

Ok, sorry for the mixup then.

Look you posted about some guy in India...
I did not watch the video. I thought the guy was laughable. I thought his posting his video was a gimmick....So what?

If he's sincere, it's not a gimmick, that's all.

But do I have an interest to go read for myself what the guy sid, and his video and to watch and see how many people are interested in him.....No.
And frankly think continuing any conversation about the guy is over the top....so I'm done with that.

Ok.

Take care.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Brakelite started this thread about someone's view on Trump. I added my own view. This is a discussion board, so I am discussing it.
It is quite clear that you have nothing but contempt for Trump (as does Brakelite). So I think you might enjoy reading this:

Ex-Trump Campaign Manager Lewandowski Kicks Off Impeachment Probe Hearing with a Bang
...“I am not allowed by House rules to impugn the motives of my colleagues,” Gaetz told Lewandowski. “Sorta speculate as to what might be animating this bizarre circumstance. But those rules don’t apply to you. So, Mr. Lewandowski, do you have a thought as to why we continue to engage in this charade that is overwhelmingly opposed by the American people and fundamentally misunderstood by my Democratic colleagues?

Lewandowski’s answer knocked it out of the park. “You know, Congressman, I think they hate this president more than they love their country,” he said.

Ex-Trump Campaign Manager Lewandowski Kicks Off Impeachment Probe Hearing with a Bang

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is quite clear that you have nothing but contempt for Trump (as does Brakelite). So I think you might enjoy reading this:

...“I am not allowed by House rules to impugn the motives of my colleagues,” Gaetz told Lewandowski. “Sorta speculate as to what might be animating this bizarre circumstance. But those rules don’t apply to you. So, Mr. Lewandowski, do you have a thought as to why we continue to engage in this charade that is overwhelmingly opposed by the American people and fundamentally misunderstood by my Democratic colleagues?

Lewandowski’s answer knocked it out of the park. “You know, Congressman, I think they hate this president more than they love their country,” he said.

I have contempt for anything that is not a theocracy ruled by Jesus Christ. That is, the system of this country (republic, and demoncracy), its leaders (all of them), and every other country of this world and their leaders.

You assume I only have contempt for this president and this country. I do not.

The spotlight in on Trump right now. I disagreed with past presidents too (never voted), of which were Republicans and Democrats.

Millenium Kingdom or bust!

I have a question for you: do you believe that Jesus' way should be voted on, practically speaking? Should His followers vote on whether He should, for example, be for/against taxes in His earthly Kingdom (thus instituting tax collection if voters are for taxation even if He is against taxation)?

If you answer 'no', enjoy it while it lasts I guess :) If you answer 'yes', enjoy it while it lasts I guess :)

Last edited:

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
I did not judge you....I said you do not hear the Holy Spirit....otherwise you would know that the favor of God is on this president and God is fulfilling His Prophesy through him.
I do not like many of trump's personal flaws but I know God is the one changing his heart.
My stand is to stand with God...and to pray for Trump not slander, gossip, curse, or "judge" (which is what you have done).

What prophecy might that be?Take it anyone who does not agree with him has not the Holy Spirit?

Reactions: 4Jesus and Giuliano

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Here is what I celebrated the most about Trump.....Obama refused to side with Israel and stand with them when they were being attacked, then Obama turned around and signed the Iran Nuclear Deal to allow Iran to build nuclear weapons... AND then Obama gave Iran over 400 BILLION...that is BILLION with a B dollars to Iran. Do you get the picture....Trump became president and ended the Iran nuclear deal, swore to stand with Israel to help defend it against attacks from Syria, moved the US Embassy to Jerusalem and recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel....THIS WAS PROPHESIED IN THE BIBLE. God said He will bless those who bless Israel and curse those who curse Israel.

Personally, i refuse to be a vessel of Satan to gossip or slander any leader that God has raised up to undo what the enemy attempted to do against Israel.
I pray for Trump and I believe that God is working on his heart. And I have also prayed that for every attack brought against Trump to bring him down let it be done to them instead.....I prayed and asked God to bring to light all things hidden in darkness and expose all involved in deception and corruption in our politics.
Throughout the Bible God has said He appoints kings and leaders of the world.
So if God is for Trump who can be against him and stand before God and feel His wrath.

Thinking you need to figure out who Israel is,as one can't be of God and not believe in His Son.Period!!!!

Reactions: 4Jesus

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Trump's positive achievements seriously outweigh his flaws. But because of all the Left-Liberal hatred against him, people are willing to focus on the negatives and ignore the positives. Furthermore, not one of the Democrats running for office has the welfare of America in view. It is all about themselves, and their lust for power, so that they can undermine the Constitution and the laws of the land, and destroy America from within.

How does one account for Communists, Socialists, White Supremacists, Black Racists, Radical Muslims, Antifa Activists, Anarchists, Witches, and Wizards all joining hands to destroy Trump unless Satan is behind this evil conspiracy?

What achievements ? What conspiracy?

What has Trump achieved at half-way mark?

Reactions: 4Jesus and Giuliano

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What achievements ? What conspiracy?
You expect Left-Liberal BBC to give Trump a fair shake? BBC has as much credibility as any of the lying Mainstream Media, who attack Trump on a daily basis.

How about quoting from a conservative source which does not put out Fake News?