This may be tough for some to swallow, but....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump sure is playing some dangerous politics. And it's just silly that it has became to norm to find dirt on the other candidates.... and using Ukraine in that way was crazy. The verbal remarks he made about the Kurdish after he withdrew the US troops was also crazy and insensitive.
What he said about the Kurds made me ashamed to be an American.

Reactions: Josho and aspen

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the Senate does not remove Trump from office, he will exonerate all of his cronies who are jailed. I hope for his sake that Putin or Kim has a palace waiting for him if and when he does leave office because he is looking at federal and state charges after the Criminal shield he is enjoying right now
The Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia might have a place for him too.

Reactions: aspen

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Speaking of the Clintons, remember how Bill was called "Slick Willy" because nothing ever stuck?? I have dubbed the two of them together as "Slick Hilly-Billy." You read it first here, folks!! :D

Now now, mocking is a no-no according to you, right? There is a word for what you are doing here PW.

I don't want to be around Christians such as yourself; I shouldn't have stopped back. I'm not giving up on Jesus, but I am giving up on Christians.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now now, mocking is a no-no according to you, right? There is a word for what you are doing here PW.

I don't want to be around Christians such as yourself; I shouldn't have stopped back. I'm not giving up on Jesus, but I am giving up on Christians.
Oh, my, have I broken my own rule and offended you in the process? Well, I do apologize for offending you, esp. if my offense were to keep you away from CB. I do understand giving up on Christians, but I'm glad you're not giving up on Jesus!

4Jesus, I find it interesting, though, that you happened to show up at this time. Just an observation. I had been wondering why I hadn't seen you for quite a while.

Last edited:

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is that what you call that person, "president"?

To answer your question, in between work (and not another golf outing which some "president" said they'd barely have time for), no, nothing better to do than to try to assist my brothers and sisters in Christ that they're being deceived, possibly by a full-blown satanist, and to mock him for his actions and statements (you know, like he was ok with in his campaign when he teared down his Republican opponents, and now-a-days with anyone who doesn't like him or speaks out against him - now he's a poor poor victim who can't take what he gives out...).

Why do you follow him? Single issue voter?

That's awesome - I've done something like that in the past, although for local children.
@4Jesus ,from what you're saying in your post above (in the quote box), it seems that you are really okay with mocking. So, I'm having a hard time believing what you said in your last post to me.

Edit: Call me slow on this lazy Saturday morning, but I just got what you were saying--that I'm a hypocrite for mocking when I criticized others for doing this. Rest assured that I am asking God to show me if I was being hypocritical. I know that He will.

Here's one thing you should consider. If you avoid Christians for being hypocritical, then you will not have any fellowship. I figure that we're all hypocritical at times, even you. Not to justify it, but that seems to be how it is.

Last edited:

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hillary lost. Get over it. This is about the real crook in the WH.
Oh, believe me, I got over Hillary losing—3 years ago. :)

It was actually one of the happiest days of my life. Not so much because Trump won, but because she didn’t become our president. She thinks killing babies is okay.

Last edited:

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It was actually one of the happiest days of my life. Not so much because Trump won, but because she didn’t become our president. She thinks killing babies is okay.
Apparently Melania may also think it's okay. When asked about her brother in Slovenia by a reporter, she denied having one. The reporter dug some more and found out she does have a half brother. Her father had gotten a woman pregnant and told the woman to have an abortion. The woman didn't. The reporter went back to her and presented the facts; and then she admitted he was her half brother. Now you tell me should Melania be embarrassed by her father or by her half brother? She should be ashamed of being ashamed of her half brother. He did nothing wrong by being born.

Melania Trump Speaks! Her Rise, Her Family Secrets, and Her True Political Views: “Nobody Will Ever Know”

Like Donald Trump, Viktor Knavs is not just a hard-charging businessman with a penchant for real estate; he is also viciously litigious when it comes to the women in his life. Back when Viktor was a driver, before he married Melania’s mother, he met a young woman in town named Marija Cigelnjak. They dated for a while, and in September 1964, she told Viktor she was pregnant. According to Cigelnjak’s testimony in a lengthy court record, Viktor offered to marry her, but quickly changed his mind, demanding that she have an abortion. This, Viktor said, was because the child was not his. A son was born in May 1965, and three months later, Marija sued Viktor for child support. Viktor continued to deny paternity—going into detail for the court about when he had sex with Marija and the rhythms of her menstrual cycle—prompting the court to order a blood test. Based on its results, the court determined that Viktor was, in fact, the boy’s biological father. Viktor fought the order to pay child support all the way to Slovenia’s highest appellate court. The courts always ruled in Cigelnjak’s favor. (The court record indicates that Viktor filed his appeal late—and lied brazenly and unconvincingly about the nature of the delay.)

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently Melania may also think it's okay. When asked about her brother in Slovenia by a reporter, she denied having one. The reporter dug some more and found out she does have a half brother. Her father had gotten a woman pregnant and told the woman to have an abortion. The woman didn't. The reporter went back to her and presented the facts; and then she admitted he was her half brother. Now you tell me should Melania be embarrassed by her father or by her half brother? She should be ashamed of being ashamed of her half brother. He did nothing wrong by being born.

Melania Trump Speaks! Her Rise, Her Family Secrets, and Her True Political Views: “Nobody Will Ever Know”

Like Donald Trump, Viktor Knavs is not just a hard-charging businessman with a penchant for real estate; he is also viciously litigious when it comes to the women in his life. Back when Viktor was a driver, before he married Melania’s mother, he met a young woman in town named Marija Cigelnjak. They dated for a while, and in September 1964, she told Viktor she was pregnant. According to Cigelnjak’s testimony in a lengthy court record, Viktor offered to marry her, but quickly changed his mind, demanding that she have an abortion. This, Viktor said, was because the child was not his. A son was born in May 1965, and three months later, Marija sued Viktor for child support. Viktor continued to deny paternity—going into detail for the court about when he had sex with Marija and the rhythms of her menstrual cycle—prompting the court to order a blood test. Based on its results, the court determined that Viktor was, in fact, the boy’s biological father. Viktor fought the order to pay child support all the way to Slovenia’s highest appellate court. The courts always ruled in Cigelnjak’s favor. (The court record indicates that Viktor filed his appeal late—and lied brazenly and unconvincingly about the nature of the delay.)
You’re just so full of useful info, Giuliano. I guess it’s good that Melania is not our President.

Reactions: Nancy

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
President Trump’s Pro-Life Wins
(from Susan B. Anthony List website: President Trump’s Pro-Life Wins - Susan B. Anthony List)

Over the 2014, 2016 and 2018 election cycles, SBA List worked to put the Pro-Life Movement on offense politically. This culminated in securing from President Trump four very important pro-life commitments when he asked our president Marjorie Dannenfelser to head up his campaign’s Pro-Life Advisory Committee. On this page you will find information on President Trump’s key pro-life accomplishments on behalf of unborn babies and their mothers.

✅ Appointed Pro-Life Judges

During the 2016 campaign, then-candidate Trump promised he would nominate pro-life justices to the U.S. Supreme Court. In the final presidential debate, Trump stated, “I am pro-life, and I will be appointing pro-life judges.” President Trump has already made significant progress on this commitment to the Pro-Life Movement. In April, 2017, Judge Neil Gorsuch was successfully confirmed to the U.S. Supreme Court. And in October, 2018, Judge Brett Kavanaugh was successfully confirmed to the U.S. Supreme Court. To date, 157 of President Trump’s judicial nominees have been confirmed, including two Supreme Court justices, forty-three U.S. Courts of Appeals judges, and one hundred thirteen District Court judges.

✅ Permitted States to Defund Planned Parenthood of Title X Funds
In April 2017, Congress sent a bill to President Trump’s desk that permits states to defund Planned Parenthood of Title X family planning funds passed in Congress. President Trump signed the bill which reverses an Obama-era rule that disbarred states from doing so. Because this was passed using the Congressional Review Act, future Administrations cannot enact a similar rule to Obama’s.

✅ Stopped Tax Dollars Funding Abortion Overseas
President Trump not only reinstated the Mexico City Policy, but expanded it to the new Protecting Life in Global Health Assistance program. This new policy ensures that our tax dollars are protected from funding the abortion industry overseas across ALL global health spending, not just family planning dollars. The Bush-era Mexico City Policy protected roughly $500 million in spending – the new Trump policy protects over $8.8 billion overseas aid from funding abortion.

✅ Defunded the Pro-Abortion UNFPA
The UNFPA has long been complicit in China’s oppressive population control activities, including birth limitation policies and forced abortions. President Trump’s State Department cut U.S. Taxpayer funding to the UNFPA.

✅ Required Health Insurance Companies to Disclose if Plans Cover Abortion
The Trump Administration Department of Health & Human Services (HHS) issued a rule requiring that insurers specify in each plan Summary of Benefits whether the plan covers abortion. The administration also requested input on how to better enforce the limited abortion provisions contained in Obamacare. Until Obamacare is overturned and replaced with a system that does not subsidize abortion coverage, insurers must make abortion coverage clear to persons shopping for a plan.

✅ Settlements & New Rule Regarding HHS Mandate
The Departments of HHS, Treasury, and Labor issued two interim final rules, which means they took effect immediately, while allowing a comment period, that provide permanent, enforceable relief from the previous HHS mandate for both religious objectors, such as Little Sisters of the Poor, and moral objectors, such as Susan B. Anthony List. The new rule also exempts private employers and educational institutions that have sincerely held religious beliefs or moral objections against providing contraceptives or abortifacient drugs.

✅ New Office for Conscience Protection at HHS
In May 2019, the Trump administration finalized new regulations to strengthen enforcement of federal laws protecting the conscience rights of health care workers who do not want to participate in abortion. The regulations clarify what recourse is available to victims of discrimination under the law and what penalties the HHS Office of Civil Rights may enforce for violations. Additionally, in January 2018, the Department of Health & Human Services announced the creation of the Conscience and Religious Freedom Division within the Office for Civil Rights. This new office works to protect health care professionals who do not want to participate in abortion. In May, 2019, HHS issued a proposed rule amending Obama-era regulations, clarifying that Section 1557 shall not force a recipient of federal funding to provide or pay for an abortion. It shall also be consistent with the First Amendment and with pro-life provisions, conscience provisions and religious liberty protections in current law.

✅ Allowed States to Defund Planned Parenthood of Medicaid Funds
The Obama administration attempted to prevent states from defunding Planned Parenthood of Medicaid dollars, issuing guidance claiming this may be a violation of federal law. In January 2018, the Trump administration rescinded this guidance, allowing states to defund Planned Parenthood of Medicaid dollars as they see fit.

✅ Cut Planned Parenthood’s Tax Funding by up to $60 Million
In February, 2019, the Trump administration finalized the Protect Life Rule to redirect Title X family planning program funds away from the abortion industry. The rule advances President Trump’s promise to stop taxpayer funding of abortion businesses like Planned Parenthood, who will no longer receive Title X funding if they choose not to comply.

✅ Canceled Huge Contract for Taxpayer-Funded Experimentation with Body Parts of Aborted Babies
In June, 2019, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and National Institutes of Health (NIH) announced they would not renew a major contract with the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) to fund research using the body parts of aborted babies. (learn more) (***See article below)

Source: President Trump’s Pro-Life Wins - Susan B. Anthony List

Last edited:

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(***from post above. Source: Major Pro-life Victory: HHS Cancels Huge Contract for Taxpayer-Funded Experimentation with Body Parts of Aborted Babies, Announces New Approach - Susan B. Anthony List )

Major Pro-life Victory: HHS Cancels Huge Contract for Taxpayer-Funded Experimentation with Body Parts of Aborted Babies, Announces New Approach

June 5, 2019

Washington, D.C.
– Following news that the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and National Institutes of Health (NIH) will not renew a major contract with the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) to fund research using the body parts of aborted babies, the national pro-life group Susan B. Anthony List (SBA List) and its research arm the Charlotte Lozier Institute, offered the following statements:

“This is a major pro-life victory and we thank President Trump for taking decisive action. It is outrageous and disgusting that we have been complicit, through our taxpayer dollars, in the experimentation using baby body parts. NIH has spent $120 million a year on grisly, unethical experiments involving the hearts, livers, bones, and brains harvested from babies too young and vulnerable to speak for themselves,” said SBA List President Marjorie Dannenfelser. “President Trump knows we can do better as a nation and we are encouraged to see NIH Director Francis Collins carry out the President’s pro-life commitment. Taxpayer funding is better spent promoting alternatives that are already being used in the production of treatments, vaccines and medicines and to expand approaches that do not depend on the destruction of unborn children often through late-term abortion.”
Dr. David Prentice, vice president and research director at Charlotte Lozier Institute (CLI), SBA List’s research arm, added:

“Today’s move demonstrates NIH’s investment in scientifically-proven methods for research: adult stem cells, iPS cells, organoids, humanized mice constructed using postnatally sourced cells and improved non-human cell lines—just to name a few. All of these have been used in the production of treatments, vaccines and medicines currently on the market; the key is that our government will now invest in effective research methods that do not rely on the destruction of human life.”
SBA List and CLI have long called for the government to stop using aborted baby parts in federally funded research. In a recent Washington Examiner op-ed, Dr. Prentice and Congressman Jim Banks (R-In.) urged the federal government to follow the lead of 12 states that prohibit the trafficking and research of aborted fetal organs and tissue. CLI associate scholar Dr. Kathleen Schmainda joined with Congressman Sean Duffy (R-Wisc.) in a piece published by The Federalist in pressing the government to pursue ethical alternatives to using the bodies of aborted children. Writing for the Daily Signal, Dr. Prentice with Dr. Tara Sander Lee, presented NIH with three recommendations regarding alternatives to using aborted baby parts in research. In December, Prentice and Sander Lee testified before a U.S. House of Representatives subcommittee hearing on exploring alternatives to fetal tissue.

Together, SBA List and CLI hosted a recent staff briefing on Capitol Hill on research using fetal tissue. CLI’s Drs. Prentice, Sander Lee and James Sherley presented on the history of fetal tissue research at the federal levels, ethical alternatives to aborted fetal tissue, successful treatments using ethically-sourced research subjects and responses to commonly-heard arguments from supporters of using aborted baby parts in scientific experiments.

Source: Major Pro-life Victory: HHS Cancels Huge Contract for Taxpayer-Funded Experimentation with Body Parts of Aborted Babies, Announces New Approach - Susan B. Anthony List

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

But you can't seem to let go. She lost the election. She went through numerous republican inquisitions, none of which found anything she did to be criminal. A long list of Trump underlings are on trial, convicted, or plead guilty because they did real crimes and got caught. As Mueller said, Trump attempted to obstruct the investigation, but he'll have to wait on his turn in court, because a sitting president can't be indicted. This latest crime he committed is just the most recent. When he leaves office, it looks like he'll still be getting federal housing.

Not so much because Trump won, but because she didn’t become our president. She thinks killing babies is okay.

So does Trump. You think his sudden conversion, when he decided to run as a republican was sincere? Look at the way he abuses kids...

Now, look at this Justice Department lawyer twist her tongue into knots arguing that the children they've trapped in cages don't need the luxuries of soap and blankets that the Taliban and Somalian pirates lavish on their detainees:
Watch Trump official say caged children don't need soap, toothbrushes, or beds to be "safe and sanitary" [UPDATED]

Reactions: Giuliano

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What he said about the Kurds made me ashamed to be an American.

These brave and tough people trusted us, were relentlessly loyal to us, and counted on our protection after fighting for us against the Taliban. Trump treated them like used Kleenex, after praising what they did for us. It's a humiliation for America that will take a long time to live down.

Reactions: Giuliano

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So does Trump. You think his sudden conversion, when he decided to run as a republican was sincere? Look at the way he abuses kids...

Hmmm, did you miss the memo explaining that some of the video footage about kids in cages on the border was actually from the Obama era? At least those children had a chance at a life. As a state senator Obama refused to vote against the gruesome procedure known as partial-birth abortion. And according to the following article in Politico, he was not in favor of the "Supreme Court's ruling upholding the ban" against partial-birth abortion.

President Obama is an extremist on abortion. He has never supported any meaningful restriction on it, and never will.​

He opposed a partial-birth abortion bill in Illinois, even as the federal version passed the House with 282 votes and the Senate with 64 votes and was signed into law by President Bush in 2003. He arrived in the U.S. Senate in time to denounce the Supreme Court’s ruling upholding the ban.​

In 2007, he told the Planned Parenthood Action Fund that his first act as president would be signing the Freedom of Choice Act. The act would enshrine in federal law a right to abortion more far-reaching than in Roe v. Wade and eliminate basically all federal and state-level restrictions on abortion. This isn’t a point its supporters contest; it’s one they brag about. The National Organization for Women says it would “sweep away hundreds of anti-abortion laws [and] policies.”

Source: Obama the abortion extremist

Disclaimer: The following contains a gruesome description of partial-birth abortion.

Evidently, Hillary supported a "woman's right to choose" to have her baby partially delivered live, only to have the developed baby's brain shredded by a pair of scissors.

POSTED BY LIFE DYNAMICS ON JULY 10, 2015

2016 Democrat presidential hopeful, Hillary Rodham Clinton is so extreme on abortion that she once defended the horrific partial birth abortion procedure.

In 2003, a law to ban Partial Birth Abortion came before the US Senate, and then Senator Hillary Clinton defended the gruesome late term procedure, opposed by a majority of American people.​

The March 12, 2003 exchange between Senators Rick Santorum and Hillary Clinton was captured by CSPAN.

In the procedure, an almost fully developed unborn baby is delivered from it’s mother, feet first, with only the head remaining inside the birth canal. The abortionist then punctures the child in the back of the neck with a pair of sharp scissors. The abortion doctor then sucks out the baby’s brain tissue to collapse the skull and deliver a dead baby.

A shocking description of partial birth abortion was captured by Life Dynamics after the pro-life group obtained tapes from a 1992 National Abortion Federation (NAF) conference describing the procedure.​

In a 2003 Life Talk show, president Mark Crutcher played horrific audio of abortionist Martin Haskell describing the procedure to NAF members while showing it to the group on screen....

During the 2003 debate Hillary Clinton suggested that outlawing the horrific procedure was a “slippery slop.”

Asked by Senator Santorum, “What is your definition of extreme Mrs. Clinton?

Clinton replied, “What I do think is extreme is making a decision in this body to outlaw a medical procedure that may or may not be required.”

Source: Hillary Clinton defended Partial Birth Abortion - Life Dynamics

Last edited:

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(***from post above. Source: Major Pro-life Victory: HHS Cancels Huge Contract for Taxpayer-Funded Experimentation with Body Parts of Aborted Babies, Announces New Approach - Susan B. Anthony List )

Major Pro-life Victory: HHS Cancels Huge Contract for Taxpayer-Funded Experimentation with Body Parts of Aborted Babies, Announces New Approach

June 5, 2019

Washington, D.C.
– Following news that the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and National Institutes of Health (NIH) will not renew a major contract with the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) to fund research using the body parts of aborted babies, the national pro-life group Susan B. Anthony List (SBA List) and its research arm the Charlotte Lozier Institute, offered the following statements:

“This is a major pro-life victory and we thank President Trump for taking decisive action. It is outrageous and disgusting that we have been complicit, through our taxpayer dollars, in the experimentation using baby body parts. NIH has spent $120 million a year on grisly, unethical experiments involving the hearts, livers, bones, and brains harvested from babies too young and vulnerable to speak for themselves,” said SBA List President Marjorie Dannenfelser. “President Trump knows we can do better as a nation and we are encouraged to see NIH Director Francis Collins carry out the President’s pro-life commitment. Taxpayer funding is better spent promoting alternatives that are already being used in the production of treatments, vaccines and medicines and to expand approaches that do not depend on the destruction of unborn children often through late-term abortion.”
Dr. David Prentice, vice president and research director at Charlotte Lozier Institute (CLI), SBA List’s research arm, added:

“Today’s move demonstrates NIH’s investment in scientifically-proven methods for research: adult stem cells, iPS cells, organoids, humanized mice constructed using postnatally sourced cells and improved non-human cell lines—just to name a few. All of these have been used in the production of treatments, vaccines and medicines currently on the market; the key is that our government will now invest in effective research methods that do not rely on the destruction of human life.”
SBA List and CLI have long called for the government to stop using aborted baby parts in federally funded research. In a recent Washington Examiner op-ed, Dr. Prentice and Congressman Jim Banks (R-In.) urged the federal government to follow the lead of 12 states that prohibit the trafficking and research of aborted fetal organs and tissue. CLI associate scholar Dr. Kathleen Schmainda joined with Congressman Sean Duffy (R-Wisc.) in a piece published by The Federalist in pressing the government to pursue ethical alternatives to using the bodies of aborted children. Writing for the Daily Signal, Dr. Prentice with Dr. Tara Sander Lee, presented NIH with three recommendations regarding alternatives to using aborted baby parts in research. In December, Prentice and Sander Lee testified before a U.S. House of Representatives subcommittee hearing on exploring alternatives to fetal tissue.

Together, SBA List and CLI hosted a recent staff briefing on Capitol Hill on research using fetal tissue. CLI’s Drs. Prentice, Sander Lee and James Sherley presented on the history of fetal tissue research at the federal levels, ethical alternatives to aborted fetal tissue, successful treatments using ethically-sourced research subjects and responses to commonly-heard arguments from supporters of using aborted baby parts in scientific experiments.

Source: Major Pro-life Victory: HHS Cancels Huge Contract for Taxpayer-Funded Experimentation with Body Parts of Aborted Babies, Announces New Approach - Susan B. Anthony List
Back in 1999, Trump was pro-choice. He seemed to "get religion" on the issue when he decided to run as a Republican.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Back in 1999, Trump was pro-choice. He seemed to "get religion" on the issue when he decided to run as a Republican.

How does this negate Trump's pro-life accomplishments as President?????????????????????????????????

It doesn't.