This may be tough for some to swallow, but....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm just extremely curious what her thought process was/is. One day, she believes that Jesus is the only way to save her from Hell/Lake of Fire. Then, she changes her mindset to forget that, and goes with people who deny Jesus is the Messiah? Does she not believe she's going to Hell/Lake of Fire if Jesus is not her savior, does she not think He exists now, does she take on the traditional mindset of non-Messianic Jews and "hate Him"? It's very confusing on what went through her mind to deny a once-held belief that Jesus is Messiah and not believe in Hell/Lake of Fire (or maybe she does and just doesn't care, who knows).
I'm sure she'd deny it, but I think she's an atheist. I also think some of the worst ministers we see are really atheists. If they really believed in God, they wouldn't act the way they do. Religion is a racket to them, a way of making money and wielding power.
I like to joke, that God put people like Trump, Clinton, Bush, and Obama in leadership positions to prove that man cannot rule man.
The human race is still learning maybe. Why do we choose these people? It's the fault of the American people too for voting for them.

Reactions: 4Jesus

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sure she'd deny it, but I think she's an atheist. I also think some of the worst ministers we see are really atheists. If they really believed in God, they wouldn't act the way they do. Religion is a racket to them, a way of making money and wielding power.

I agree, I think it's all for show, for the vote, for the position of power. Kind of like how Donald Trump was a lifelong Democrat before switching to Republican to get elected. Whichever way the wind blows to obtain power, no convictions, especially convictions grounded in Christianity.

The human race is still learning maybe. Why do we choose these people? It's the fault of the American people too for voting for them.

I'm confident that Jesus and His Father will sort us believers out. I'm a believer in the book of Revelation being still future (very short time till it begins though). I put my trust and faith in Jesus reigning and leading us righteously, in the millenium kingdom, and then in eternity to come.

Reactions: Giuliano

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
To wake Christians up. America is getting worse and there is evil planned for the majority of Americans. There is a document online from the government - Deagel - that states that millions of Americans will be gone by 2025.

Read up on Agenda 21 - once you learn about it you'll look all around and see where it has been implemented step by step. Then share it with others who are asleep. It's very evil. And many things are in place: a militarized police force, widespread surveillance, FEMA camps, laws, foreign military on American soil.
waking people up is like getting the folk to keep trash cans from overflowing. It seems like the maturity level is not just missing, its not even desired.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
UH OH...someone stepped up to POINT OUT...men are flawed?

LOL...!!

when is a supposed "minister" going to STAND UP and STAND WITH THE TRUTH, instead of being lead by naysayers?

LAWS were created FOR the LAWLESS.
As a guide, a direction.

Marriage of ONE man and ONE woman...
Pretty confidant Trump is One man and participated in a Marriage with ONE Woman, several times.

Scripture says...
1 Tim 5:
[8] But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

Pretty confidant Trump has PROVIDED for His Wive(s) and Children.

WORSE than an UNBeLIeVeR (infidel)...YIPES....HOW MANY Americans, who Claim to be (Converted) Christians...
DO NOT PRIVIDE FOR THEIR OWN? But instead PAWN off their CHILDREN to be PROVIDED FOR BY a "daddy" government?

NOT a Secret, all men are born IN Corrupt flesh...

NOT a Secret, Every Law given the Hebrews/tribes/Jews...were designed for a Greater Purpose....Teaching men....through relationships BETWEEN men....IN PREPARATION for men to HAVE a PERMANENT RELAtIONSHIP with God.

Not a Secret, men are flawed...However the BIG Picture is men and women get married to people that are NOT LIKEMINDED...NOT LIkE-HEARTED, NOT LIKE-SPIRITED....and depart that relationship....in seach FOR another who IS LIKE-MINDED, LIKE-HEARTED, LIKE-SPIRITED....

Doesn't the Lord God Himself...WANT US TO DEPART FROM those who ARE NOT LIKE God HIMSELF?

Isn't the BIG Picture REALLY ABOUT, a man Becoming LIKE God....and Learning "ONCE" a relationship IS FORMED Between A man and Thee Lord God....it is FOREVER?

Think about it...Scripture itself, says...should two (a man and a woman) part ways...write the bill of divorcement.

And there IS no marriages of Men and women in Gods Kingdom.

Really...should men and woman PRETeND to the World they are VIRTUOUS, being called by Titles that IMPLY celibacy and then behind closed doors rape little boys...become pregnant and put the child in an orphanage...? IS THAT taking care of ones own? Eh no!

Ladies as Guests of "CNN" who have portrayed themselves "on a moral high ground"....sorry gals...you have the same natural flesh like everyone else....corrupt and flawed!

When Trump does NOT take care of His own....and YOU become compelled by law to TAKE CARE OF and PAY for Trumps personal choices....YOU MIGHT have a Valid complaint....

When YOU HEAR TRUMP SPEAKING AGAINST GOD....YOU MIGHT have a Valid complaint...

UNTIL THEN...take a lesson from Jesus...Put away your stones...

And you might take another lesson from Scripture....BE A CHEERFUL GIVER.

When is the LAST TIME "YOU" worked, earned, and GAVE YOUR Salary Away?

President Trump does that every Quarter when he is PAID for BEING the POTUS.

How refreshing to have a President who is NOT constantly bartering away the Peoples Wealth in exchange for money to stuff in their personal POCKETS!

Glory to God,
Taken
In the Kingdom of God their is Marriage between a Man and a Woman for sure, but in Heaven it's different.
Kingdom of God is on Earth, as that's why Jesus Christ came to bring in.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think it's not having religion in things the government pays for. Churches are still free to do what they want. So are you and so am I. If the government's paying for something, then we get on touchy territory. European countries had done that, and look at the millions of people who died when Protestants were fighting Catholics.

Think about the Inquisition too. There a Catholic king had just conquered Spain and he was afraid of Muslims and Jews. Heresy became a secular crime as well as a religious one. The Inquisition would grill people; and if they found them guilty a second time, they turned them over to state which burned them while priests offered them Communion. I don't religion and politics mix too well. Jesus said his kingdom was not of this world, it doesn't depend on armies and policemen. Christianity becomes something else when the government gets involved.

The colonies (with one exception I think) had different state religions. They wanted to form a union, and that meant there couldn't be a federal church or most of the states wouldn't have joined.
The Churches are under pressure nowadays by the Government to play the game the Governments ways, with Political Correctness and many other things that have been played out.

If it was not for the RCC the Protestants would of all been killed or dominated over by Islam and the Jews were always working to undermine every host Nation in their history and that's why they got kicked out of so many Nations every time, do you all know the list of such in history of all the Jews getting kicked out, ever seen it ! ever wonder why, maybe think it was because of prejudice ? or because the Nation was being robbed blind ! the same old game play is at hand nowadays, only most are to uneducated and to stupid to understand the facts are just the same cards being at play.
The Jews and Islam are polluting our Nations and making them sick, it's the same old tricks at play that they use against their enemy's, such as them only dominate over all. because they lack Grace in fact and all the Jews are Slaves as well to mans works just as is Islamic people, it's just the same creepy good for nothings that are totally lost in Sin.

In Australia when Political Correctness gods came in, it claimed we are not allowed to point out what Islam truly is and the idolised media back this up for all they are worth in trying to give Islam free range, so that we have to bow down to everything that is Islam.
You do not have the right to question Islam or the Jew in any way at all now and our so called Christian Churches are totally useless and promote Islam and the Jews now :confused: why ! is that :confused::eek::oops:o_O . Jesus would be proud ;):(.

Once you have lost Church and State you are sitting ducks and living under Satanic domination for a fact and you are on the path to becoming enslaved right now.
Islam is a murdering religion and so is Talmud controlled Jews right from the Golden Calf mob, don't be surprised that once Grace is gone you only have idiots who's god is only mans works.

Many so called Christians nowadays peddle a mans works religion, sadly they are on the same path as Islam and the Jews, totally Lost !

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
....whatever comes out of Trump's mouth is taken as gospel EVEN AS HE LIES AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.

Could you give a brief list of Trumps supposed lies you charge?

Glory to God,
Taken

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... and the fact that he's fooled so many Christians is proof that the psychologists who are using mass delusion on the masses is working.

(1) YOUR claim of Fact, that Trump has fooled so many Christians...
What information your supposed "FACT" based on ?

(2) Are you claiming Trump IS a psychologist or uses a psychologists methods, and that is a proof of Trump fooling Christians?

Please elaborate on your claim, of WHAT a psychologist Does, that you call A factual proof against Trump.

Glory to God,
Taken

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Could you give a brief list of Trumps supposed you charge?

Glory to God,
Taken
Try Fact Check They also have some whoppers from Democrats. I think maybe both Trump and Biden have Alzheimers or something. I don't what Kamala Harris' reason for her lies could be. Overactive imagination?

Ha, ha, Melania has gotten to know Kim. They never met.

Trump said Melania has 'gotten to know' Kim Jong Un. Shortly after, the White House said they've never actually met

President Donald Trump on Monday said Melania Trump has "gotten to know" Kim Jong Un, prompting the White House to issue a statement clarifying that the First Lady has never met the North Korean leader.

While answering questions on Iran during a news conference at the Group of 7 summit in Biarritz, France, the president changed the subject to North Korea, stating, "I also say that, by the way, with respect to North Korea, Kim Jong Un - who I've gotten to know extremely well; the first lady had gotten to know Kim Jong Un, and I think she'd agree with me - he is a man with a country that has tremendous potential."

But the first lady was not present for any of Trump's meetings with Kim, and White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham in a statement shortly thereafter said Melania "hasn't met" the leader of the rogue state.

Grisham said, "President Trump confides in his wife on many issues including the detailed elements of his strong relationship with Chairman Kim - and while the First Lady hasn't met him, the President feels like she's gotten to know him too."

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why is a temple necessary on Earth, Enoch?

For the man of perdition to defile it, and fulfill prophecy.

2 Thes 2:4
[4] Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Glory to God,
Taken

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For the man of perdition to defile it, and fulfill prophecy.

2 Thes 2:4
[4] Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Glory to God,
Taken
There was a Temple when Paul wrote that. Things were moving in that direction when Paul wrote that. Maybe that already happened.

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Try Fact Check They also have some whoppers from Democrats. I think maybe both Trump and Biden have Alzheimers or something. I don't what Kamala Harris' reason for her lies could be. Overactive imagination?

Ha, ha, Melania has gotten to know Kim. They never met.

Trump said Melania has 'gotten to know' Kim Jong Un. Shortly after, the White House said they've never actually met

President Donald Trump on Monday said Melania Trump has "gotten to know" Kim Jong Un, prompting the White House to issue a statement clarifying that the First Lady has never met the North Korean leader.

While answering questions on Iran during a news conference at the Group of 7 summit in Biarritz, France, the president changed the subject to North Korea, stating, "I also say that, by the way, with respect to North Korea, Kim Jong Un - who I've gotten to know extremely well; the first lady had gotten to know Kim Jong Un, and I think she'd agree with me - he is a man with a country that has tremendous potential."

But the first lady was not present for any of Trump's meetings with Kim, and White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham in a statement shortly thereafter said Melania "hasn't met" the leader of the rogue state.

Grisham said, "President Trump confides in his wife on many issues including the detailed elements of his strong relationship with Chairman Kim - and while the First Lady hasn't met him, the President feels like she's gotten to know him too."

I would say this hinges ON a differing of OPINIONS, not LIES.

I am confident Mr and Mrs Trump have private time to speak to one another, about matters, without the publics knowledge of what they are discussing, and such PRIVATE discussions gives Mr Trump his own facts, opinions and beliefs, about his own wife.

So what if Mrs Trump never was face to face introduced to Kim?

How many Americans have never been formally introduced to Mr Trump or spoken to him Face to Face? do they also consider THEMSELVES a LIAR, when they SPEAK their OPINIONS ABOUT him? Lol

Whether or not Mrs Trump is acquainted with Kim by meeting him face to face is simply a ploy by those against Trump, FOR THEM TO SET THE PREMISE...saying Mrs Trump has never met Kim face to face....AND then CLAIMING, SHE Couldn't Possibly KNOW Kim, and then Calling Trump a LIAR....IS BUT A CUNNING TACTIC....and sadistic.

Perhaps those same people who use such CUNNING TACTICS....ALSO have a DIFFICULT TIME BELIEVING things ABOUT JESUS, believing THEY ever could KNOW JESUS....(whom they have NEVER MET face to FACE),
BECAUSE...."they" themselves HAVE NEVER MET JESUS......Just saying....

Consider a speakers motives, intent and tactics.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There was a Temple when Paul wrote that. Things were moving in that direction when Paul wrote that. Maybe that already happened.

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

I do not recall ANYONE sitting in a Jerusalem Temple and the world being informed that "person" is Declaring himself god.

If you think this happened....could you provide the details and timeline?

Oh, I do believe, "mysterious things" are "in the works". Some people are in belief...things Shall come into fruition, maybe not exactly "HOW" they think it might play out (Just as the Jews truly believe in their Messiah, but surely didn't expect Him to come as a common nobody from a hick town, so to speak)...
And others are completely oblivious to what shall unfold.

Gory to God,
Taken

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would say this hinges ON a differing of OPINIONS, not LIES.

I am confident Mr and Mrs Trump have private time to speak to one another, about matters, without the publics knowledge of what they are discussing, and such PRIVATE discussions gives Mr Trump his own facts, opinions and beliefs, about his own wife.

So what if Mrs Trump never was face to face introduced to Kim?

How many Americans have never been formally introduced to Mr Trump or spoken to him Face to Face? do they also consider THEMSELVES a LIAR, when they SPEAK their OPINIONS ABOUT him? Lol

Whether or not Mrs Trump is acquainted with Kim by meeting him face to face is simply a ploy by those against Trump, FOR THEM TO SET THE PREMISE...saying Mrs Trump has never met Kim face to face....AND then CLAIMING, SHE Couldn't Possibly KNOW Kim, and then Calling Trump a LIAR....IS BUT A CUNNING TACTIC....and sadistic.

Perhaps those same people who use such CUNNING TACTICS....ALSO have a DIFFICULT TIME BELIEVING things ABOUT JESUS, believing THEY ever could KNOW JESUS....(whom they have NEVER MET face to FACE),
BECAUSE...."they" themselves HAVE NEVER MET JESUS......Just saying....

Consider a speakers motives, intent and tactics.

Glory to God,
Taken
Lots of words there, but facts are facts. Does he know where his father was born? Why does he say his father was born in Germany? Motives? Intent? Tactics? What's that got to do with the truth? His father was born in the USA.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wouldn’t say I’m a Trump hater. In all honesty I don’t watch what he is doing or done lately. But some obvious things to consider from scripture. One) the Word says the beast rises to power and gives his power to the antichrist. In no way am I saying or implying Trump is the beast or the antichrist manifested. Only to say just because something is so doesn’t mean those born of God agree in: all wonder after the beast except those with their names written in the Lambs book. Yet God said...Revelation 17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

Can’t say since I don’t watch him...but could Trump be described as speaking with great swelling words of vanity? Again...not saying he is.

Luke 21:25-26 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; [26] Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

Taste the fruit...is Trumps fruit: Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, [23] Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Or better described as: Job 41:1 Canst thou draw out leviathan with an hook? or his tongue with a cord which thou lettest down?

Job 41:33-34 Upon earth there is not his like, who is made without fear. [34] He beholdeth all high things : he is a king over all the children of pride.

Does he speak as an “leviathan” claiming to be a lamb. “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, [23] Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.”

Again, not to imply anything against Trump (he is but a man) but asking: what spirit does it appear he is of?

They're very applicable verses. As we can see, Trump speaks with "great swelling words of vanity." He has none
I agree, and it alarms me.

He has appeal to different groups. There are some Christians who are so pro-Israel, they'd vote for anyone who's chummy with Israel. He also appeals to Christians by promising them exemptions from laws that apply to everyone else who own businesses.

His administration has also thrown money the way of religious based organizations -- as have others -- the amount of money Liberty University makes through students who get government grants is huge. Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos is openly undermining the separation of church and state.

DeVos looks to ease rules on religious colleges

DEVOS LOOKS TO EASE RULES ON FEDERAL FUNDING FOR RELIGIOUS COLLEGES: The Trump administration is launching a new effort to ease restrictions on how religious colleges access and use federal funding, according to a copy of the Education Department’s spring regulatory agenda reviewed by POLITICO. Secretary Betsy DeVos, in the coming months, plans to review and rewrite regulations that govern how faith-based colleges receive federal funding – and how they are permitted to use that money.

— The department plans to convene a rulemaking panel to negotiate changes to the requirements that religious colleges face when they participate in federal higher education and student aid programs, according to the document. The concern, department officials wrote, is that some existing rules “unnecessarily restrict participation by religious entities” in federal programs. “For example, some provisions may be overly broad in their prohibition of activities or services that relate to sectarian instruction or religious worship,” the summary says. “Other provisions may be overly broad in prohibiting the benefits a borrower may receive based on faith-based activity.”

Churches want their colleges but want the government to help pay for them. They also want to be free to discriminate if they want. I seem to remember from history that some Christians used to look at black people as inferior and felt it was right to discriminate against them. They had religious reasons for it. I say if you're taking government money, abide by the same rules everyone else does; if you want to run your organization by religious principles, use church money. We are on a slippery slope here. I also remember from history how the Lutherans and Catholics got seduced by the Nazis who promised them government money. Priests were even taking vows to obey the Nazi Party. I think the Lutherans and Catholics learned from that -- I hope they did -- but now it's other religious groups looking for the government to pay for their activities.

He also appeals to Christians who are afraid of Muslims.

Then there are the people fearful of immigrants turning the country non-white.

He's great at using fear as a motivational tool. People who are fearful see him as courageously standing up for them.

I'm unsure of this topic as I still have much to learn about Revelations but I read that the country of Israel is really not the biblical Israel - it's a setup by the illuminati. The alleged "Jewish star" is actually the satanic star. That should set off alarm bells.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not recall ANYONE sitting in a Jerusalem Temple and the world being informed that "person" is Declaring himself god.

If you think this happened....could you provide the details and timeline?

Oh, I do believe, "mysterious things" are "in the works". Some people are in belief...things Shall come into fruition, maybe not exactly "HOW" they think it might play out (Just as the Jews truly believe in their Messiah, but surely didn't expect Him to come as a common nobody from a hick town, so to speak)...
And others are completely oblivious to what shall unfold.

Gory to God,
Taken
Parts of history are obscure, but the Temple was desecrated in AD 70. Right on schedule according to Daniel's prophecy and Matthew 24. The man who did that was Titus who became the tenth Roman Emperor.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lots of words there, but facts are facts. Does he know where his father was born? Why does he say his father was born in Germany? Motives? Intent? Tactics? What's that got to do with the truth? His father was born in the USA.

It sounded to me as if Trump's POINT "intent" was to say; even though his paternal ancestry traces to Germany, and Trump has those paternal ties to Germany, without consideration of those ties, Trump felt Germany was not PAYING their pledged share into the pot.

I have NO WAY to know, IF TRUMP himself was a genealogy enthusiast and Charted his own paternal ancestry, or simply had general conversation with is dad and his dad telling of "his" ancestors coming from Germany.

Does it really matter if Trump said his father was from Germany....any more than a Jew calling their father Abraham, Issac, or Jacob....instead of Grandfathers?

I think it is petty. And no I do not know if Trump was a genealogy researcher of his paternal or maternal ancestry....

I DO know genealogy research IS a very time consuming drawn out process, as I have myself done such research for many years.

Ad I do know, professional genealogists routinely CHART famous peoples ancestors, whether or not they have been requested or commissioned to do so.

So...if the interviewer KNEW, Mr. Trumps father was born in NY, and Mr. Trumps G-father was born in Germany....why did he not say....to Mr. Trump OH...I heard differently, about your dad?

Well....I would say....Trump's ancestry was not the point of the interview, but rather, the point was Germany not paying their share as they pledged.

But it is surely anyone's perrogrative to call attention to Trumps father being born in NY...and then Prove Trump was aware of his dads birthplace, and that Trump was not simply making a reference to his personal ties to Germany not being a factor in his pointing out Germany not paying what they pledged.

Glory to God,
Taken

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Parts of history are obscure, but the Temple was desecrated in AD 70. Right on schedule according to Daniel's prophecy and Matthew 24. The man who did that was Titus who became the tenth Roman Emperor.

And? Does a Roman Emperor SIT in Gods Temple in Jerusalem ruling the World, as god?

QUESTION...

When Prophecy is foretold...but yet unseen...do you believe mankind gets glimpses of of "good" and "bad" things that shall come to pass, (but with a greater magnitude beyond the glimpse) ?

Glory to God,
Taken

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It sounded to me as if Trump's POINT "intent" was to say; even though his paternal ancestry traces to Germany, and Trump has those paternal ties to Germany, without consideration of those ties, Trump felt Germany was not PAYING their pledged share into the pot.
Why didn't he stick to the subject then? Why start talking about his father and telling a lie? Where his father was born doesn't matter if he was talking about Germany's fair share. His mind often wanders off.
Does it really matter if Trump said his father was from Germany....any more than a Jew calling their father Abraham, Issac, or Jacob....instead of Grandfathers?
So did he lie about it? I don't care what he says anymore because I don't believe anything he says.

I think it is petty. And no I do not know if Trump was a genealogy researcher of his paternal or maternal ancestry....
Most people aren't genealogy researchers and still know where their fathers were born. Obviously you love the man and facts don't matter. Just say so. You're free to support him and vote for him if you want.

I do care. I care about Joe Biden lying too. I don't trust people who lie . . . or who are so dim-witted they get their facts mixed up with fiction.

Last edited:

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And? Does a Roman Emperor SIT in Gods Temple in Jerusalem ruling the World, as god?

QUESTION...

When Prophecy is foretold...but yet unseen...do you believe mankind gets glimpses of of "good" and "bad" things that shall come to pass, (but with a greater magnitude beyond the glimpse) ?

Glory to God,
Taken
I think that prophecy was fulfilled somehow. Other people can wait for that if they like.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the Kingdom of God their is Marriage between a Man and a Woman for sure, but in Heaven it's different.
Kingdom of God is on Earth, as that's why Jesus Christ came to bring in.

I would say; the Kingdom of God is IN heaven, and MEN and WOMEN are not IN Heaven, but rather SAVED souls "OF" men and women are in Heaven, and do not marry.

Jesus' Kingdom, shall be an Earthly Kingdom, for 1,000 years, Located on Specific LAND...that was Promised to Abraham, BY God, as Abraham's Inheritance.

THAT specific land is identified in Scripture.
THAT specific land is identified belonging "BY GODS PROMISE"....to Abraham AND Abrahams Descendants.

Descendants are established, BY SEED.
Abraham had/has MANY descendants From Abraham's "STOCK" seed...which mean, Abraham's SPERM, his reproduction of offspring.....

However, the LAND Promised to Abraham is for Descendants of Abraham, WHO HAVE THE SEED OF God...LIKE ABRAHAM Received..
(Because Abraham, Believed IN God, IN Gods Word, and WAS Faith-FULL to God, he being called a Faith-FULL servant of God).

And...according to Scripture;
1) Jesus took upon himself the SEED of Abraham, making Jesus a CIVIL, LAWFUL descendant of Abraham, therefore ENTITLED BY PROMISE (and Jewish Law of heir ship, that only A JEW is entitled to sit on Davids THRONE, and Jesus fulfilled THAT LAW)) to occupy the LAND promised to Abraham and his heirs.(And Jesus fulfilled that Law).

Heb 2:
16] For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

(And remember...God spoke specifically about the SEED of Abraham...not Abram).

Gal 3
[16] Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

The Seed of God, Which IS Christ, IS the same Seed given to men who are Converted "IN" Christ....they also taken of the sonship descendants of Abraham, and are ENTITLED as heirs (according to Gods PRIMISE) to OCCUPY the Land given to Abraham.

(Remember Gods Promise, Abraham would be A FATHER of many Nations?)

THEY shall be the Occupants of Jesus' EARTHLY Kingdom, (during the 1,000 year reign) IN their BODIES that are RAISED IN immprtal uncorrpted bodies in Glory, and no they do not MARRY men and woman.

OUTSIDE of Jesus' Kings MORTAL men and women will continue to marry and reproduce mortal offspring, for 1,000 years.

A person who has received the Seed of God, is born again IN Spirit. His Heavenly Father is God. His Earthly Father is Abraham....according to Scripture.

Glory to God,
Taken