This may be tough for some to swallow, but....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only God knows the answer to that question. However, it is God Himself who has determined that for redeemed and restored Israel on earth, Jerusalem will also be redeemed and restored, and a pure temple of God will be erected on earth.

The prophecy of Ezekiel devotes seven chapters (40-47) to the future Millennial Temple in Jerusalem (tabernacle, temple, and sanctuary being interchangeable)! And God's Shekinah glory enters this temple to remain there eternally:

Afterward he brought me to the temple, and measured the posts, six cubits broad on the one side, and six cubits broad on the other side, which was the breadth of the tabernacle... (Ezek 41:1)

Then he brought me forth into the utter [outer] court, the way toward the north: and he brought me into the chamber that was over against the separate place, and which was before the building toward the north...(Ezek 42:1)

Afterward he brought me to the gate, even the gate that looketh toward the east: And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel came from the way of the east: and his voice was like a noise of many waters: and the earth shined with his glory... And the glory of the LORD came into the house by the way of the gate whose prospect is toward the east. So the spirit took me up, and brought me into the inner court; and, behold, the glory of the LORD filled the house. (Ezek 43:1,2,4,5)

Will this be true too in the Millennium?

Ezekiel 44:9 Thus saith the Lord God; No stranger, uncircumcised in heart, nor uncircumcised in flesh, shall enter into my sanctuary, of any stranger that is among the children of Israel.
10 And the Levites that are gone away far from me, when Israel went astray, which went astray away from me after their idols; they shall even bear their iniquity.
11 Yet they shall be ministers in my sanctuary, having charge at the gates of the house, and ministering to the house: they shall slay the burnt offering and the sacrifice for the people, and they shall stand before them to minister unto them.

B

brakelite

Netanyahu needs all the friends he can get; and he knows how to use flattery on Trump. I was shocked when the Israelis struck a Temple coin with Trump's face on it. What did Jesus say about money?

Matthew 22:19 Shew me the tribute money. And they brought unto him a penny.
20 And he saith unto them, Whose is this image and superscription?
21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.

Netanyahu is practically making an idol of out Trump by putting his face on those half-shekels meant for the Temple tax.

Story here: The Temple Coin – Mikdash Educational Center

Miriam Adelson, whose husband is a big Republican donor, also struck me as idolatrous for a Jew. She wants a new book added to the Bible.

Miriam Adelson hopes there will be a biblical ‘Book of Trump’

The Israeli-American physician compared the president to biblical prophets in an article in which she asked why he has not enjoyed higher support among American Jews.

“That this has not been the case (so far, the 2020 election still beckons) is an oddity that will long be pondered by historians,” Adelson wrote in an an article for Israel Hayom, of which she is the publisher. “Scholars of the Bible will no doubt note the heroes, sages, and prophets of antiquity who were similarly spurned by the very people they came to raise up.”

She went on to say she wished there would be a biblical book named after Trump in the future.

“Would it be too much to pray for a day when the Bible gets a ‘Book of Trump,’ much like it has a ‘Book of Esther’ celebrating the deliverance of the Jews from ancient Persia?” Adelson asked.

The synagogue the Kushners go to have people who call Ivanka "Esther." Not sure how that works since Esther was a Jew to begin with while Ivanka was a gentile until she converted.

Ivanka Trump nicknamed a savior, Jewish queen Esther who stopped annihilation of Jews, by Jared Kushner's synagogue

Members of first daughter Ivanka Trump and her husband Jared Kushner's synagogue call her a savior, Esther, a Jewish queen who steered her husband, a Persian king, away from annihilating Jews.

The nickname for Trump, who converted to Judaism to marry Kushner who is Jewish, is detailed in a New York Magazine piece Monday by journalist Vanessa Grigoriadis, the narrator of the podcast "Tabloid: The Making of Ivanka Trump," by the magazine and Luminary Media which debuted the same day.

"At their synagogue, at least a few people began referring to Ivanka, the first Jewish member of an American First Family, by a new nickname, that of a savior," wrote Grigoriadis, who interviewed 60 of Trump's friends and colleagues.

Grigoriadis added that White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham "confirms that they called her Esther, after the beautiful Jewish wife of a Persian king who convinced him to cancel an order to annihilate the Jews."

Was Cyrus really a pagan? I thought he was likely a Zoroastrian. I think the wise men from the east were probably Zoroastrians too -- likely descendants of

I see no reason to believe that. I have read the prophecies, and they don't say that to me. In fact, some prophecies have already been fulfilled; but Christians don't seem to know it.

I do not see God at work telling the Jews to return; and there are Jews who agree with me. They say God punished the Jews, and it's not up to men to decide when Jews should return. There is no need for another Temple with animal sacrifices. I think rebuilding the Temple and starting animal sacrifices again would be sinful. I also can't see why Jesus' return would depend on these things.
Good grief and heavens to Betsy and oh my goodness gracious me any other euphemistic exclamations that pass the taste test. It is worse... Far worse than I imagined. And Christians cannot see how this may all be just a little bit over the top and their uncritical unconditional support for the family, or should I say Family, doesn't set off alarm bells from one side of the continent to the other? I am certainly no supporter of the opposition, and would have been aghast if Hilary had won, but what testimony is all this to the Christian witness and how does the borderline insanity (Book of Trump!!! Seriously????) in any way encourage the liberal left to take Christianity or even the Judeo Christian ethic seriously? I read the above and I wonder who needs the most counseling and who is the most irrational. CNN or the Christian/Jewish Zionists?

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good grief and heavens to Betsy and oh my goodness gracious me any other euphemistic exclamations that pass the taste test. It is worse... Far worse than I imagined. And Christians cannot see how this may all be just a little bit over the top and their uncritical unconditional support for the family, or should I say Family, doesn't set off alarm bells from one side of the continent to the other? I am certainly no supporter of the opposition, and would have been aghast if Hilary had won, but what testimony is all this to the Christian witness and how does the borderline insanity (Book of Trump!!! Seriously????) in any way encourage the liberal left to take Christianity or even the Judeo Christian ethic seriously? I read the above and I wonder who needs the most counseling and who is the most irrational. CNN or the Christian/Jewish Zionists?
It is shocking, isn't it? Some Jews are almost making an idol out of him.

Then there is the matter of Robert Kraft, owner of the Patriots -- the guy busted for visiting a hooker. That didn't stop Netanyahu giving him a big award.

Patriots owner Kraft pledges $20 million to battle anti-Semitism, BDS

The owner of the New England Patriots, Robert Kraft, accepted Israel’s prestigious Genesis Prize at a lavish ceremony on Thursday, where he pledged $20 million to establish a foundation dedicated to combating anti-Semitism and the Palestinian-led boycott movement against Israel.

In his keynote address, Kraft told the audience of Israeli and international dignitaries that he was “humbled and blessed” to accept the award, vowing that his new foundation would seek to tackle the rising tide of anti-Semitic vitriol online.

Did the prostitution charge matter? Not in the least.

The feting and ritzy ceremony in his honor in Jerusalem offered Kraft a welcome reprieve just four months after he was charged with soliciting a prostitute at a Florida massage parlor. The 78-year-old billionaire businessman has vigorously battled the charges, and the case against him appears to be crumbling. He has pleaded innocent but also issued a written apology, expressing sorrow for hurting his family, friends and fans.
Still, the embarrassing affair failed to tarnish the celebration of Kraft, a longtime supporter of Jewish and Israeli causes.

He was awarded the 2019 Genesis Prize in recognition of his philanthropy and consistent commitment to combating anti-Semitism. Organizers said his foundation would continue his efforts against anti-Semitism, as well as the Palestinian-led movement to boycott, divest from, and place sanctions on Israel, known as BDS, and “other efforts to delegitimize Israel.”

The $1 million award is granted each year to a person recognized as an inspiration to the next generation of Jews through professional achievement and commitment to Jewish values.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said: “Israel does not have a more loyal friend than Robert Kraft.”

He welcomed what he called Kraft’s stand against “efforts by our enemies to undermine the State of Israel.”

He's fabulously rich and donates lots of money to projects in Israel. He's like Jared Kushner's dad -- give enough money to charity to polish your reputation, and people don't care that much about how shady you are. I find it outrageous that Jews like that say they're battling antisemitism while they're doing things to make Jews look bad.

Trump loves Kraft too. Of course he does.

Trump wants Patriots owner Robert Kraft at White House despite prostitution bust

New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft, who was caught up in a Florida prostitution sting last month, might appear at the White House before he appears in court.

President Donald Trump wants Kraft to join his players at the White House this spring for a celebration of their February Super Bowl victory, a prospect that has White House aides worried that it could turn a feel-good photo op into an embarrassing media spectacle.

Trump has told staffers he wants Kraft there when the reigning NFL champions visit this spring, according to a senior White House official, who said the president and Kraft had spoken since Kraft was charged late last month.

The president’s inclination to stand by his longtime friend is in keeping with his practice, while in office, of defending political allies and pals accused of wrongdoing, from former Fox News Channel host Bill O’Reilly in the wake of sexual harassment allegations (“I don’t think Bill did anything wrong”) to failed Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore after charges that he sexually harassed teenage girls (“He totally denies it").

The president’s public response to the allegations against Kraft has echoed these remarks.

“He’s proclaimed his innocence totally,” Trump said of his longtime pal, whom local authorities say they videotaped engaging in paid-for sex acts at a day spa in Jupiter, Fla., earlier this year. (“We categorically deny that Mr. Kraft engaged in any illegal activity,” a Patriots spokesman said last month.)

So is he innocent? If so, why did go to court to suppress the videotape? It was recorded unlawfully, that's true, so it can't be used in court; but if he's so innocent, why bother to suppress it? I don't know if the court decision is being appealed or not.

Judge rules massage parlor video of Patriots owner Robert Kraft can't be used in court

Prosecutors cannot use secretly recorded video allegedly showing New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft engaging in massage parlor sex, a judge ruled Monday, striking a serious blow to their case against him and others charged with soliciting prostitutes at the Orchids of Asia Day Spa.

In his 10-page ruling, Judge Leonard Hanser wrote that Jupiter police detectives and the judge who issued the search warrant allowing the secret installation of cameras at the spa did not do enough to minimize the invasion of privacy of customers who only received legal massages. Hanser also ruled that detectives cannot testify about what they saw on the video or when they stopped Kraft.

If upheld on appeal, Hanser's ruling could lead to prosecutors dropping the second-degree misdemeanor cases against Kraft and other men charged with paying for sex at the Orchids of Asia Day Spa. Kraft, 77, has pleaded not guilty, but issued a public apology.

Ha, ha, if he's innocent, what was the apology for? Did any of that matter to Netanyahu or Trump? Of course not. Netanyahu may be a bigger crook than either Kraft or Trump. He tried to get a law passed to grant him immunity. His wife has already been convicted of corruption.

September 6, 2019 Yamina Party leaders express support for Netanyahu immunity

Senior Yamina Party members expressed support this week for granting immunity from prosecution to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, citing their concern for national stability, a seeming reversal from their previous position.

Speaking at a conference organized by the religious-Zionist Srugim news site in Jerusalem on Monday, Naftali Bennett, No. 2 on the Yamina list, said he supports immunity for the prime minister to prevent yet another election cycle in Israel, which he said would create instability.

“This is not a game,” said Bennett. “Yesterday, there was rocket fire from Hezbollah aimed at killing Israeli soldiers. There are real threats and real tensions to deal with. We are not Luxembourg. So I take stability very seriously—we cannot allow there to be another election in 2020.

Ah, if there was peace, maybe they could have another election. It's in Netanyahu's interest then to keep the tensions high and violence brewing. He can hope to get immunity so he won't be ousted as Prime Minister. He doesn't want peace. If there was peace, he also wouldn't have an excuse for seizing more land from the Palestinians in defiance of the original UN resolution. Maybe the smartest thing Hezbollah could do is to stop the rocket fire so his government would collapse.

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Netanyahu needs all the friends he can get; and he knows how to use flattery on Trump. I was shocked when the Israelis struck a Temple coin with Trump's face on it. What did Jesus say about money?

Matthew 22:19 Shew me the tribute money. And they brought unto him a penny.
20 And he saith unto them, Whose is this image and superscription?
21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.

Netanyahu is practically making an idol of out Trump by putting his face on those half-shekels meant for the Temple tax.

Story here: The Temple Coin – Mikdash Educational Center

Miriam Adelson, whose husband is a big Republican donor, also struck me as idolatrous for a Jew. She wants a new book added to the Bible.

Miriam Adelson hopes there will be a biblical ‘Book of Trump’

The Israeli-American physician compared the president to biblical prophets in an article in which she asked why he has not enjoyed higher support among American Jews.

“That this has not been the case (so far, the 2020 election still beckons) is an oddity that will long be pondered by historians,” Adelson wrote in an an article for Israel Hayom, of which she is the publisher. “Scholars of the Bible will no doubt note the heroes, sages, and prophets of antiquity who were similarly spurned by the very people they came to raise up.”

She went on to say she wished there would be a biblical book named after Trump in the future.

“Would it be too much to pray for a day when the Bible gets a ‘Book of Trump,’ much like it has a ‘Book of Esther’ celebrating the deliverance of the Jews from ancient Persia?” Adelson asked.

The synagogue the Kushners go to have people who call Ivanka "Esther." Not sure how that works since Esther was a Jew to begin with while Ivanka was a gentile until she converted.

Ivanka Trump nicknamed a savior, Jewish queen Esther who stopped annihilation of Jews, by Jared Kushner's synagogue

Members of first daughter Ivanka Trump and her husband Jared Kushner's synagogue call her a savior, Esther, a Jewish queen who steered her husband, a Persian king, away from annihilating Jews.

The nickname for Trump, who converted to Judaism to marry Kushner who is Jewish, is detailed in a New York Magazine piece Monday by journalist Vanessa Grigoriadis, the narrator of the podcast "Tabloid: The Making of Ivanka Trump," by the magazine and Luminary Media which debuted the same day.

"At their synagogue, at least a few people began referring to Ivanka, the first Jewish member of an American First Family, by a new nickname, that of a savior," wrote Grigoriadis, who interviewed 60 of Trump's friends and colleagues.

Grigoriadis added that White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham "confirms that they called her Esther, after the beautiful Jewish wife of a Persian king who convinced him to cancel an order to annihilate the Jews."

Was Cyrus really a pagan? I thought he was likely a Zoroastrian. I think the wise men from the east were probably Zoroastrians too -- likely descendants of

I see no reason to believe that. I have read the prophecies, and they don't say that to me. In fact, some prophecies have already been fulfilled; but Christians don't seem to know it.

I do not see God at work telling the Jews to return; and there are Jews who agree with me. They say God punished the Jews, and it's not up to men to decide when Jews should return. There is no need for another Temple with animal sacrifices. I think rebuilding the Temple and starting animal sacrifices again would be sinful. I also can't see why Jesus' return would depend on these things.

Hi Guiliano,

Just to add onto the information about Trump's being idolized, Israel also renamed a small town after Trump ("Trump Heights"): Israel Golan Heights: Israel renames Golan Heights town "Trump Heights" to honor U.S. president - CBS News

But you know, Trump likes it when people think of him "like he's the King of Israel. They love him like he's the second coming of God"...

Regarding Ivanka Trump, here's what I still don't understand. If Donald Trump was a Christian, and his daughter, or any of his children, rejected their once-held belief in Jesus/Christianity, in favor of converting to Judiasm/Synagogue of Satan, wouldn't he be begging his daughter day and night to convert back to Jesus/Christianity, in fear of losing her to Hell/Lake of Fire forever? Perhaps he is, but in those prayer meetings articles, I've never once heard anyone pray for Ivanka to convert back (along with her husband Jared and their children). Perhaps they are and that info is never published to the public. Perhaps Donald does sweat bullets night and day about one of his children and his grandchildren being tormented forever in Hell/Lake of Fire, but it is amazing how he can worry about that all day and all night and still do a job as busy and serious as leading a country is...

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hi Brakelite,

I'm curious when your opinion changed on the Trumpster. Was it due to this article you posted in the beginning of this thread that swayed you (along with other recent Trump statements/behaviors)?

Regardless, it is good to hear you're not standing shoulders to shoulders with the left and right political leaders...world lovers, all of them. James 4:4 "Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God."

B

brakelite

Hi Brakelite,

I'm curious when your opinion changed on the Trumpster. Was it due to this article you posted in the beginning of this thread that swayed you (along with other recent Trump statements/behaviors)?

Regardless, it is good to hear you're not standing shoulders to shoulders with the left and right political leaders...world lovers, all of them. James 4:4 "Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God."
I have always considered Trump to be a little suspect as far as his so called patriotism is concerned. I believe him to be more the globalist than most realise... But this thread isn't, as far as I'm concerned, so much about being a bash Trump thread, but a why are Christians so infatuated with Trump thread.
And also, my concern actually isn't regarding Trump at all. All politicians are suspect... My principle concern is the burgeoning relationship between the government and the church... And Trump just happens to be the middle man. That deterioration of the separation of church and state is, or should be, the prime concern for any Christian who can read the book of Revelation... Especially chapter 13.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Guiliano,

Just to add onto the information about Trump's being idolized, Israel also renamed a small town after Trump ("Trump Heights"): Israel Golan Heights: Israel renames Golan Heights town "Trump Heights" to honor U.S. president - CBS News

But you know, Trump likes it when people think of him "like he's the King of Israel. They love him like he's the second coming of God"...

Regarding Ivanka Trump, here's what I still don't understand. If Donald Trump was a Christian, and his daughter, or any of his children, rejected their once-held belief in Jesus/Christianity, in favor of converting to Judiasm/Synagogue of Satan, wouldn't he be begging his daughter day and night to convert back to Jesus/Christianity, in fear of losing her to Hell/Lake of Fire forever? Perhaps he is, but in those prayer meetings articles, I've never once heard anyone pray for Ivanka to convert back (along with her husband Jared and their children). Perhaps they are and that info is never published to the public. Perhaps Donald does sweat bullets night and day about one of his children and his grandchildren being tormented forever in Hell/Lake of Fire, but it is amazing how he can worry about that all day and all night and still do a job as busy and serious as leading a country is...
She isn't a good Jew either. Remember how Ruth gave up her family to go with Naomi? That's how Gentiles are expected to act after they convert to Judaism.

Ruth 1:16 And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God:

It involves a ritual bath of purification; and after that, you are considered to have died as a Gentile and been born again as an Israelite. Your old families ties mean nothing. It's as if you died and they no longer matter.

PROSELYTE - JewishEncyclopedia.com

The proselyte is regarded as a new-born child; hence his former family connections are considered as ended, and he might legally marry his own mother or sister; but lest he come to the conclusion that his new status is less holy than his former, such unions are prohibited. . . .

Yet she continues to call Donald "Daddy." Her synagogue must be very lax.

There is a Jewish story about the daughter of Pharaoh. They say she intended to convert to worshiping God (they knew about Him from Joseph and Israel) and went to the Nile that day to bath. Since the Egyptians worshiped the Nile as a god, she was defying that god. I guess that would have been her ritual bath. Then she spotted Moses. What a story, eh? It's said she married Caleb and left Egypt with Pharaoh. They say that "Mered" is another name for Caleb:

1 Chronicles 4:18 And his wife Jehudijah bare Jered the father of Gedor, and Heber the father of Socho, and Jekuthiel the father of Zanoah. And these are the sons of Bithiah the daughter of Pharaoh, which Mered took.

I think I believe the story about her wanting to bath in the Nile to defy the fake god. At any rate, she stopped being a pagan and was willing to forsake her relatives. I don't see Ivanka doing that. She isn't a very sincere Jew if you ask me. She takes Judaism as seriously as Trump takes Christianity -- religion is window-dressing to them.

Reactions: 4Jesus

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have always considered Trump to be a little suspect as far as his so called patriotism is concerned. I believe him to be more the globalist than most realise... But this thread isn't, as far as I'm concerned, so much about being a bash Trump thread, but a why are Christians so infatuated with Trump thread.
And also, my concern actually isn't regarding Trump at all. All politicians are suspect... My principle concern is the burgeoning relationship between the government and the church... And Trump just happens to be the middle man. That deterioration of the separation of church and state is, or should be, the prime concern for any Christian who can read the book of Revelation... Especially chapter 13.
I agree, and it alarms me.

He has appeal to different groups. There are some Christians who are so pro-Israel, they'd vote for anyone who's chummy with Israel. He also appeals to Christians by promising them exemptions from laws that apply to everyone else who own businesses.

His administration has also thrown money the way of religious based organizations -- as have others -- the amount of money Liberty University makes through students who get government grants is huge. Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos is openly undermining the separation of church and state.

DeVos looks to ease rules on religious colleges

DEVOS LOOKS TO EASE RULES ON FEDERAL FUNDING FOR RELIGIOUS COLLEGES: The Trump administration is launching a new effort to ease restrictions on how religious colleges access and use federal funding, according to a copy of the Education Department’s spring regulatory agenda reviewed by POLITICO. Secretary Betsy DeVos, in the coming months, plans to review and rewrite regulations that govern how faith-based colleges receive federal funding – and how they are permitted to use that money.

— The department plans to convene a rulemaking panel to negotiate changes to the requirements that religious colleges face when they participate in federal higher education and student aid programs, according to the document. The concern, department officials wrote, is that some existing rules “unnecessarily restrict participation by religious entities” in federal programs. “For example, some provisions may be overly broad in their prohibition of activities or services that relate to sectarian instruction or religious worship,” the summary says. “Other provisions may be overly broad in prohibiting the benefits a borrower may receive based on faith-based activity.”

Churches want their colleges but want the government to help pay for them. They also want to be free to discriminate if they want. I seem to remember from history that some Christians used to look at black people as inferior and felt it was right to discriminate against them. They had religious reasons for it. I say if you're taking government money, abide by the same rules everyone else does; if you want to run your organization by religious principles, use church money. We are on a slippery slope here. I also remember from history how the Lutherans and Catholics got seduced by the Nazis who promised them government money. Priests were even taking vows to obey the Nazi Party. I think the Lutherans and Catholics learned from that -- I hope they did -- but now it's other religious groups looking for the government to pay for their activities.

He also appeals to Christians who are afraid of Muslims.

Then there are the people fearful of immigrants turning the country non-white.

He's great at using fear as a motivational tool. People who are fearful see him as courageously standing up for them.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He said he'd release his tax returns when running for President. He hasn't. I wrote the White House a letter asking him to act in a way so people could trust him. No response back. There have been so many deceptions I don't believe him anymore. World leaders also don't believe him anymore.

I agreed with him on some things; but how he goes about doing them can be horrible. I certainly agreed with him about China; but how he went about it has backfired. Now American farmers are suffering, and I don't see the trade talks with China are going anywhere. Farmers in other countries have benefited there since China is buying from them now.

The NAFTA deal got renegotiated, but the Senate hasn't acted on it. I think the Republicans know it wouldn't get passed by the Senate; so there's no new deal there.

I don't trust him or any other politician - I don't trust the news - it's all owned. I don't trust the "pastors" around him and don't think many are legitimate - I think it's all a ruse to fool the right. I wish Americans would wake up - we're in a Nazi style police state - and the Germans used to say that they were free. We are losing more rights every day. I do believe that the FEMA camps are being readied for Christians who refuse to go along with the One World Religion. The hour is late and too many are asleep. I do think that Americans are wooed by Trump's antics, by the staged false flag shootings, Hollywood, the border, sports teams - and all the things to occupy minds so that people can't see what is really happening all around them.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't trust him or any other politician - I don't trust the news - it's all owned. I don't trust the "pastors" around him and don't think many are legitimate - I think it's all a ruse to fool the right.
I think some of them are just plain frauds like Paula White.

I wish Americans would wake up - we're in a Nazi style police state - and the Germans used to say that they were free. We are losing more rights every day. I do believe that the FEMA camps are being readied for Christians who refuse to go along with the One World Religion. The hour is late and too many are asleep. I do think that Americans are wooed by Trump's antics, by the staged false flag shootings, Hollywood, the border, sports teams - and all the things to occupy minds so that people can't see what is really happening all around them.
I don't think it's that bad here. It is worse in some other countries. Christians are being killed in other countries, and Trump doesn't seem to care and the regular news media don't do much reporting on it. I learn some things from Christian sites that do carry that kind of news -- like this story from a Catholic site:

Slain Nigerian clerics are victims of a ‘hidden agenda’, priest says

Last edited:

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the wicked Democrats are going to set things right? Give us a break.

I didn't say the Democrats would set things right did I?

We're not given any good choices. The only way to have any chance of salvaging what's left for the next generation and do God's work is to:

1. Come out of the illusion and delusion. These are highly intelligent individuals - gifted in many ways. Do you really think that they don't employ psychology on the masses? In fact - the Jonas Brothers - marketed to Christians as a "Christian band" have back masking on their music saying "Hail Satan" - you can find it online. WAKE UP! There is so much deceit you can't even conceive of it. Read "Vigilant Citizen" online and see how they're using actors and actresses to pervert the youth.

2. Educate yourself. I was hoping a leader would come forth - and we all hoped it would be Trump but I'm 99% convinced he's a plant. He's "controlled opposition" - if you don't know the meaning of the term LOOK IT UP. I'm convinced that 9-11 was a false flag and I read they're planning another - to issue in martial law. WHY ARE FOREIGN TROOPS PRACTICING ON AMERICAN SOIL? I read it's because American troops may have a difficult time shooting their fellow Americans.

3. The hour is late. The next step is to disarm the populace so they can't fight back. I read that a pandemic or some other big thing is planned. Behind it all is the spiritual battle and we can begin by praying and getting as many other believers praying as possible. Christianity is so watered down now - you read the article Brakelite posted..

4. Get your kids and grandkids out of public schools - which are indoctrination centers.

These are only things I can think of - maybe others have ideas. But I think the worst thing we can do is think that we have a man in office who is making America Great Again when all the evidence shows otherwise. People utilize many mental tricks to keep from facing the truth. There is no Savior in the White House. They have bunkers under the ground and there is no room for you in them.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why are you posting all these pictures on a Christian forum? What's your agenda.

To wake Christians up. America is getting worse and there is evil planned for the majority of Americans. There is a document online from the government - Deagel - that states that millions of Americans will be gone by 2025.

Read up on Agenda 21 - once you learn about it you'll look all around and see where it has been implemented step by step. Then share it with others who are asleep. It's very evil. And many things are in place: a militarized police force, widespread surveillance, FEMA camps, laws, foreign military on American soil.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

We're not given any good choices.
The people I like always seem to lose in the primaries. A candidate almost has to lie to people, making big promises he can't keep, to get elected. Look at the last Presidential election: Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton. Tell me which one was the bigger liar? Beats me. People seem to like being deceived. It's as if they never learn, so they keep voting for the biggest liars in the primaries.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prince Edward is being vilified by all and sundry for his connection to Epstein...through one photo. Trump's connections to Clinton, photos with Epstein, and several other commonalities between him and the very swamp he declared would be drained are ignored by evangelicals as if its blasphemy to dare critique and question "God's man". And that is the gist of this thread...to point out the blind love affair, the infatuation that the church has with their favoured one. I fear the church in America is setting itself up for a big fall. The swamp may have lost a little water, and one or two creatures at the top may have run out of oxygen, but the creatures that lurked in the shadows beneath are still wriggling about.
The modern church's penchant for embracing politics as the answer to the nation's lack of moral compass is totally contrary to how Christ worked, totally contrary to how the apostolic church worked, but totally in harmony with how the Catholic church developed. We all know how that turned out for those who opposed it, and right now the church in America is preparing the ground for the establishment of an image to that medieval beast. And we all know what is to become of all who oppose that.

It's a psychological condition: DENIAL. We all wanted a savior so bad (myself included) that we were too willing to look the other way when there were inconsistencies. But sooner or later real Christians are going to have to take off the blinders.

It IS a blind love affair. And I could be wrong, but I believe they're using "pastors" who really aren't regenerated to get Christians to follow Trump like a Judas Goat.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does it mean that you can complain and moan and groan?
God is a Sovereign God and His ways/thoughts are above ours.
So ya don't like His choice? His Word tells us to pray for our leaders.
As I said....because of this president Jerusalem is now restored as the capital of Israel as prophesied. So get over it....it's about fulfillment of prophesy.
And over half of the links posted here was written by a biased, Trump hating, reporter/opinion journalist.

We're also told to "Be as wise as the serpent..." yet whatever comes out of Trump's mouth is taken as gospel EVEN AS HE LIES AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.

At least withhold judgment until you read up on it more - and pray for God to show you the truth. I too was fooled - I too looked the other way - but too many things didn't add up. Don't trust much of what is in the mainstream news - not even Fox - they're all owned by the same six corporations.

Agenda 21 - Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction - NoOneGetsOutAlive!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, you can pray and ask God to give you discernment to see the truth behind all these conspiracy theories coming from far-left trump haters.

I already did that. I don't read far-left sites and I don'y rely on any one site. There is so much disinformation out there that it's like walking through a mine field. But after researching this for several years I'm convinced that Trump was groomed for this position - and the fact that he's fooled so many Christians is proof that the psychologists who are using mass delusion on the masses is working. If they hire psychologists in advertising how much more for those in political office.

It's like trying to convince an unregenerate person that there is a God - they don't have eyes to see it. Just because you don't have eyes to see the delusion yet doesn't mean it isn't real.

If you really want the truth - and I did - I think God will show you it. But it won't come without effort on your part. Begin by reading up on Agenda 21.

Just like you can't explain complicated theories and material to the young or those just starting out in a field - you won't grasp the bigger picture for awhile. But keep reading and it will begin to come clear in time.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does it mean that you can complain and moan and groan?
God is a Sovereign God and His ways/thoughts are above ours.
So ya don't like His choice? His Word tells us to pray for our leaders.
As I said....because of this president Jerusalem is now restored as the capital of Israel as prophesied. So get over it....it's about fulfillment of prophesy.
And over half of the links posted here was written by a biased, Trump hating, reporter/opinion journalist.

Wouldn’t say I’m a Trump hater. In all honesty I don’t watch what he is doing or done lately. But some obvious things to consider from scripture. One) the Word says the beast rises to power and gives his power to the antichrist. In no way am I saying or implying Trump is the beast or the antichrist manifested. Only to say just because something is so doesn’t mean those born of God agree in: all wonder after the beast except those with their names written in the Lambs book. Yet God said...Revelation 17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

Can’t say since I don’t watch him...but could Trump be described as speaking with great swelling words of vanity? Again...not saying he is.

Luke 21:25-26 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; [26] Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

Taste the fruit...is Trumps fruit: Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, [23] Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Or better described as: Job 41:1 Canst thou draw out leviathan with an hook? or his tongue with a cord which thou lettest down?

Job 41:33-34 Upon earth there is not his like, who is made without fear. [34] He beholdeth all high things : he is a king over all the children of pride.

Does he speak as an “leviathan” claiming to be a lamb. “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, [23] Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.”

Again, not to imply anything against Trump (he is but a man) but asking: what spirit does it appear he is of?

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She isn't a good Jew either. Remember how Ruth gave up her family to go with Naomi? That's how Gentiles are expected to act after they convert to Judaism.

Ruth 1:16 And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God:

It involves a ritual bath of purification; and after that, you are considered to have died as a Gentile and been born again as an Israelite. Your old families ties mean nothing. It's as if you died and they no longer matter.

PROSELYTE - JewishEncyclopedia.com

The proselyte is regarded as a new-born child; hence his former family connections are considered as ended, and he might legally marry his own mother or sister; but lest he come to the conclusion that his new status is less holy than his former, such unions are prohibited. . . .

Yet she continues to call Donald "Daddy." Her synagogue must be very lax.

There is a Jewish story about the daughter of Pharaoh. They say she intended to convert to worshiping God (they knew about Him from Joseph and Israel) and went to the Nile that day to bath. Since the Egyptians worshiped the Nile as a god, she was defying that god. I guess that would have been her ritual bath. Then she spotted Moses. What a story, eh? It's said she married Caleb and left Egypt with Pharaoh. They say that "Mered" is another name for Caleb:

1 Chronicles 4:18 And his wife Jehudijah bare Jered the father of Gedor, and Heber the father of Socho, and Jekuthiel the father of Zanoah. And these are the sons of Bithiah the daughter of Pharaoh, which Mered took.

I think I believe the story about her wanting to bath in the Nile to defy the fake god. At any rate, she stopped being a pagan and was willing to forsake her relatives. I don't see Ivanka doing that. She isn't a very sincere Jew if you ask me. She takes Judaism as seriously as Trump takes Christianity -- religion is window-dressing to them.

I'm just extremely curious what her thought process was/is. One day, she believes that Jesus is the only way to save her from Hell/Lake of Fire. Then, she changes her mindset to forget that, and goes with people who deny Jesus is the Messiah? Does she not believe she's going to Hell/Lake of Fire if Jesus is not her savior, does she not think He exists now, does she take on the traditional mindset of non-Messianic Jews and "hate Him"? It's very confusing on what went through her mind to deny a once-held belief that Jesus is Messiah and not believe in Hell/Lake of Fire (or maybe she does and just doesn't care, who knows).

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

He's definitely a globalist, in my opinion. One cannot conduct international business and not be called a globalist.

I think the topic of the thread as you mentioned are linked - it links "why are Christians so infatuated with Trump" when he can be easily seen as not-Christian in words and actions (the bashing of Trump, if you will, which shows what he says and what he does are different, thus not genuine and is deceptive).

To me, it's not personal about Trump. I'm against them all. I agree with what you stated, that all politicians are suspect.

I like to joke, that God put people like Trump, Clinton, Bush, and Obama in leadership positions to prove that man cannot rule man.

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I've seen this many times throughout my life, moreso ever since Obama was elected though, that if you are not a Republican, you are not a Christian. Just because someone is not or does not agree with the Republican party and its leaders, does not make that person not a Christian, nor a Democrat or liberal.

One can be a Christian, and not agree with their political party or other political parties. Political party affiliation does not negate Christian standing.

Reactions: Soverign Grace