This may be tough for some to swallow, but....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why didn't he stick to the subject then? Why start talking about his father and telling a lie?

You have yet to PROVE he knew his fathers birth place.

So did he lie about it?

All you have proved is someone (that you probably do not know) announced Trumps father was born in NY, and you were privy to that announcement.

You have yet to PROVE what and when Trump knew that information.

Most people aren't genealogy researchers and still know where their fathers were born.

That is your speculation. How do YOU KNOW what "most" people know?

As I said, I have done genealogy research for many years....I have interviewed hundreds of people specific to my personal research....you might be surprised HOW many people only know a very scant and general history of their paternal and maternal ancestors.

I do care. I care about Joe Biden lying too. I don't trust people who lie . . . or who are so dim-witted they get their facts mixed up with fiction.

Everyone has their OWN TRUTH according to their own ....(by the way, LIMITED ) understanding...since NO human KNOWS ALL THINGS.

I consider what men say FOR THEMSELVES of what THEY believe.

I do not have to AGREE with what they Believe....but I do not think that automatically makes them a LIAR.

Those I AM SURE ARE A LIAR...iare those WHO SPEAK "FOR ME" claims I have never said or believe.

So what is your Proof...Trump KNEW his father was born IN NY, at the time Trump said his father was born in Germany?

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that prophecy was fulfilled somehow. Other people can wait for that if they like.

That makes no sense.

You do not believe "THAT" prophecy "WAS" fulfilled...and "OTHERS" can wait for "THAT" if they like?

Elaborate...
Specific...what is "THAT" prophecy...
Specific..."others" can wait....what about you?
Are you waiting for "THAT" prophecy to be fulfilled? If so, what do you mean, that can apply to others, but not you?

Glory to God,
Taken

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have yet to PROVE he knew his fathers birth place.

All you have proved is someone (that you probably do not know) announced Trumps father was born in NY, and you were privy to that announcement.

You have yet to PROVE what and when Trump knew that information.

That is your speculation. How do YOU KNOW what "most" people know?

As I said, I have done genealogy research for many years....I have interviewed hundreds of people specific to my personal research....you might be surprised HOW many people only know a very scant and general history of their paternal and maternal ancestors.

Everyone has their OWN TRUTH according to their own ....(by the way, LIMITED ) understanding...since NO human KNOWS ALL THINGS.

I consider what men say FOR THEMSELVES of what THEY believe.

I do not have to AGREE with what they Believe....but I do not think that automatically makes them a LIAR.

Those I AM SURE ARE A LIAR...iare those WHO SPEAK "FOR ME" claims I have never said or believe.

So what is your Proof...Trump KNEW his father was born IN NY, at the time Trump said his father was born in Germany?

Glory to God,
Taken
Believe whatever you want. It's nothing to me.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
For the man of perdition to defile it, and fulfill prophecy.

2 Thes 2:4
[4] Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Glory to God,
Taken
Any temple to be built (structure) here on earth has not got the sanction of God.
God's temple is the heart ie, the innermost workings of a man. Deception in action is the activity of usurping what is rightfully God's and replacing it with a counterfeit.

The encouragement and embracing of that counterfeit is the work of Antichrist. It is a religious system which is alive and well. It encourages the commandments and traditions of men. It's leader claims to be Gods representative and as is yet to come will demand allegiance from all.

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Any temple to be built (structure) here on earth has not got the sanction of God.
God's temple is the heart ie, the innermost workings of a man. Deception in action is the activity of usurping what is rightfully God's and replacing it with a counterfeit.

The encouragement and embracing of that counterfeit is the work of Antichrist. It is a religious system which alive and well. It encourages the commandments and traditions of men. It's leader claims to be Gods representative and as is yet to come will demand allegiance from all.

The abomination of desolation cannot take place unless there is a temple...specifically His Holy Temple.
The Antichrist will sit upon the his seat in the Holy Temple and proclaim he is the Messiah.
The Jews have already carved the cornerstone and Jewish Priests have on display the Menorah as exact as it was in the OT...other items that must be placed in the temple are under construction in preparation of the completion of the Holy Temple.
The delay is that the Temple Mount (owned by the Muslims) is currently occupying the place the Temple must be built.
A catastrophic event will have to happen to cause that temple to crumble and be removed.
The link below is a good read to catch up with what is going on presently in Jerusalem.

Holy Ground: The Importance of Jerusalem for Jews

The Golden Menorah in Jerusalem | The Jerusalem to do guide - AAJ

Last edited:
Reactions: Taken
B

brakelite

The abomination of desolation cannot take place unless there is a temple...specifically His Holy Temple.
The Antichrist will sit upon the his seat in the Holy Temple and proclaim he is the Messiah.
The Jews have already carved the cornerstone and Jewish Priests have on display the Menorah as exact as it was in the OT...other items that must be placed in the temple are under construction in preparation of the completion of the Holy Temple.
The delay is that the Temple Mount (owned by the Muslims) is currently occupying the place the Temple must be built.
A catastrophic event will have to happen to cause that temple to crumble and be removed.
The link below is a good read to catch up with what is going on presently in Jerusalem.

Holy Ground: The Importance of Jerusalem for Jews

The Golden Menorah in Jerusalem | The Jerusalem to do guide - AAJ
What would be holy in anything, building or otherwise, that denies the Messiah? The prophecy does indeed speak about the temple of God, and specifies a foreign element entering into that temple of God and claiming authority as God. A usurper. An Antichrist... Or, the Antichrist. But the temple being prepared now in Jerusalem and which you and so many other Christian Zionists seem to think is going to be or perhaps even now is holy, can only be holy of God's presence is actually there. Otherwise it's just another religious structure.
However, at the time of Paul's writing there was a temple, filled with the spirit of the living God, and it wasn't the the building in Jerusalem., not even before Titus destroyed it. That building had been abandoned by God a few days before Calvary... Behold your house is left into you desolate.
The house, the temple God was residing in from that time forward was a building not made by man, but a building made by God Himself, His church. It is His church that is holy by His presence, and where need to look for that usurper... It is the church where we need to look for the one who claims authority over the people of God and claims the prerogatives that belong only to God. It was this mystery of iniquity that Paul spoke of. It was the spirit Antichrist the John spoke of as already being present in his time. And over the ensuing centuries continued to grow and is still in the church. It must still be in the church because it will be finally destroyed at the second coming. And because it existed in John's day, and is destroyed at the second coming, them it cannot be an individual person... But a system presided over by an individual... And it is the system that claims godly authority and claims the powers and rights that belong only to God.
So plain blind men should see it. It is right in your face and why can you not see?

Reactions: Giuliano

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What would be holy in anything, building or otherwise, that denies the Messiah? The prophecy does indeed speak about the temple of God, and specifies a foreign element entering into that temple of God and claiming authority as God. A usurper. An Antichrist... Or, the Antichrist. But the temple being prepared now in Jerusalem and which you and so many other Christian Zionists seem to think is going to be or perhaps even now is holy, can only be holy of God's presence is actually there. Otherwise it's just another religious structure.
However, at the time of Paul's writing there was a temple, filled with the spirit of the living God, and it wasn't the the building in Jerusalem., not even before Titus destroyed it. That building had been abandoned by God a few days before Calvary... Behold your house is left into you desolate.
The house, the temple God was residing in from that time forward was a building not made by man, but a building made by God Himself, His church. It is His church that is holy by His presence, and where need to look for that usurper... It is the church where we need to look for the one who claims authority over the people of God and claims the prerogatives that belong only to God. It was this mystery of iniquity that Paul spoke of. It was the spirit Antichrist the John spoke of as already being present in his time. And over the ensuing centuries continued to grow and is still in the church. It must still be in the church because it will be finally destroyed at the second coming. And because it existed in John's day, and is destroyed at the second coming, them it cannot be an individual person... But a system presided over by an individual... And it is the system that claims godly authority and claims the powers and rights that belong only to God.
So plain blind men should see it. It is right in your face and why can you not see?
The temple is not being built yet...the temple mount occupies the space they consider God's Presence to be...they are simply preparing.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Go tell them, they are the ones building it.
Just because you have the complete and accurate interpretation of what and how it is suppose to be does not change the fact that they have already begun preparations to build it.
I am just going to stick with what I was told by the Holy Spirit which is keep my eyes on Israel.
If you don't agree that is your choice

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
iu
This is fake. A photo shop.
Bogus Photo Combines Trump, Epstein Images

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I already did that. I don't read far-left sites and I don'y rely on any one site. There is so much disinformation out there that it's like walking through a mine field. But after researching this for several years I'm convinced that Trump was groomed for this position - and the fact that he's fooled so many Christians is proof that the psychologists who are using mass delusion on the masses is working. If they hire psychologists in advertising how much more for those in political office.

It's like trying to convince an unregenerate person that there is a God - they don't have eyes to see it. Just because you don't have eyes to see the delusion yet doesn't mean it isn't real.

If you really want the truth - and I did - I think God will show you it. But it won't come without effort on your part. Begin by reading up on Agenda 21.

Just like you can't explain complicated theories and material to the young or those just starting out in a field - you won't grasp the bigger picture for awhile. But keep reading and it will begin to come clear in time.
I do a lot of research into the claims made by people and debunk many of them. Just debunked your picture of Trump with his daughter and Epstein.
I would like to see a change in forum rules that will hold members accountable for not verifying their links as fact or fake before posting.
Where is your source about Trump using psychologists to promote mass delusion.
This is a lie from Satan and you are allowing yourself to be his deliverer.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no stake in this debate. I am looking at Trump from several thousand miles away, and reading both sides of the situation from different media sources. I am not a liberal communist left wing anti Semitic gay Clinton supporter. Nor do I believe Trump is a racist becsuse he wants to supposedly nuke hurricanes off the coast of Africa in the middle of the Atlantic. I am for the most part, completely apolitical. But I take an interest in world events and try to to keep an impartial perspective. What I see taking place in America now is a sad state of looming general apostasy on the part of the evangelical church in the states because of a misplaced misguided faith in politics as the answer to America's problems. Trump has become the evangelical Messiah, and the reaction to the articles thus far posted in this thread from conservative and libertarian sources which I believe are fair and for the most part, objective.
Because I perceive some glaring faults in Trump's demeanor and history, and also in his current performance, as well as dangers in the current love affair between him and the evangelical churches, I must stop sharing my opinion? Seriously? Because In your estimation he's God's man? When Bush entered a pulpit after 9/11 and said he was going to wage war against whoever instigated the plane hijackings etc, and said whoever is not for us is against us, did that make him God's man too? Because he vaguely quoted Jesus?
Do you even see the evil behind this post? I don't usually get involved but I have decided I am going research and fact check every link and photo and even claims that are being made and expose them. Not to attack any members personally but to expose the enemy and how he keeps deceiving people.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Do you not see that a temple built by those who deny that Jesus is the Messiah can never be Holy. It is Jesus that makes the temple Holy which he identifies as 'his Fathers house'. Israel going through the motions of prepping but denying its essence is a pointless exercise .....The light, the bread, the incense, the sacrifice, the division of apartments etc....all these are shadows of Jesus and his role. Without him it has no purpose.

What good is a temple without its reason for being; it is no better than any of the pagan structures anywhere.....its probably worse because it claims the one true God as its purpose.....but that one true God they condemned and crucified and elected a murder to be given them all the while claiming 'we have no King but Caesar.

As a nation the Jews made there choice ....Jesus speaking to that says 'your house is left to you desolate'.....in other words, devoid of God.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you not see that a temple built by those who deny that Jesus is the Messiah can never be Holy. It is Jesus that makes the temple Holy which he identifies as 'his Fathers house'. Israel going through the motions of prepping but denying its essence is a pointless exercise .....The light, the bread, the incense, the sacrifice, the division of apartments etc....all these are shadows of Jesus and his role. Without him it has no purpose.

What good is a temple without its reason for being; it is no better than any of the pagan structures anywhere.....its probably worse because it claims the one true God as its purpose.....but that one true God they condemned and crucified and elected a murder to be given them all the while claiming 'we have no King but Caesar.

As a nation the Jews made there choice ....Jesus speaking to that says 'your house is left to you desolate'.....in other words, devoid of God.
Well it certainly will be defiled. But the Christian Jews who are returning will be the ones building it.

B

brakelite

Well it certainly will be defiled. But the Christian Jews who are returning will be the ones building it.
The Bible speaks of the temple of God... In the beginning God instructed Moses to build Him a sanctuary, that I may dwell with My people. And it was God's presence that made that sanctuary holy. That is why it was called a sanctuary... Dwelling place... For the spirit of God... His dwelling place here on earth. Whenever Jesus entered the temple, that place became holy only because of His presence... Which is why the testimony of scripture declared that although the second temple was small and insignificant compared to the original, it was esteemed as having greater glory because Jesus entered there. A couple of times Jesus rebuked the rulers for their activities in the temple, declaring My Father's house is a house of prayer. Later however, on the third occasion Jesus cleared the temple of all the riff-raff, Jesus said it was their house, and it was empty... Desolate. No longer God's house, because God was long gone... And so was His Son.
But God never gave up His idea of dwelling with His people. The question is... Who are His people and where is His dwelling place?
There is no greater insult than to run around spending millions of dollars building another sanctuary saying in effect, we don't want you here, there is a better place which we think prophecy is telling us you prefer... Let us build you another temple and start sacrificing lambs again and call that holy. What blasphemy. What an abomination. And Christians support this and even pray for Israel that they may succeed in accomplishing it???!!!! Give it up Christians. Stop insulting your Saviour. If you don't think the church is an appropriate dwelling place for the spirit of God, you should not be a part of it. No wonder Jesus is still standing at the door knocking. You fellas think he should go next door. You even voted for the better of two evils because he promised to support Israel. SMH. where is the light?

Reactions: Giuliano

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

quiettninker-
Do you not see that a temple built by those who deny that Jesus is the Messiah can never be Holy?

Your comments To ^ ^: Heart2Soul...

~ brakelite ~ quietthinker ~

Could you elaborate on your questions to Heart2Soul?

Both of your questions appear as though
Heart2Soul is in "agreement" with what some
Jews are planning IN Israel.

Could you both elaborate on the specific point of Heart2Soul..."agreement" with what some Jews are planning?

I only read Heart2Soul speaking of some Jews "INTENT" and "PERSPECTIVE" and nothing personally about Heart2Soul "agreeing" with their plan.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your comments To ^ ^: Heart2Soul...

~ brakelite ~ quietthinker ~

Could you elaborate on your questions to Heart2Soul?

Both of your questions appear as though
Heart2Soul is in "agreement" with what some
Jews are planning IN Israel.

Could you both elaborate on the specific point of Heart2Soul..."agreement" with what some Jews are planning?

I only read Heart2Soul speaking of some Jews "INTENT" and "PERSPECTIVE" and nothing personally about Heart2Soul "agreeing" with their plan.

Glory to God,
Taken
Thanks for clarifying!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But the Christian Jews who are returning will be the ones building it.

Agree, A "TEMPLE"...(not a Church), is being planned to be constructed.

Agree, Design and Objects...For the "TEMPLE" are Being prepared and for the most part ARE "PREPARED".

Not in agreement; Christian Jews returning will "build" the Temple.

Christians finance the building of churches.
Those of Jewish faith finance the building of synagogues.
Those of Any Faith have been giving finances for the Construction of A Temple...which "thee" OT Temple was always located IN Jerusalem, and (as you reported) the INTENT is to Construct ANOTHER TEMPLE, IN Jerusalem.

Those who choose to GIVE finances FOR the Construction...can be of known or unknown sources....Jew, Israeli, Gentile...

Those, in my opinion, who will do the Constructing...will be those skilled in Masonery and Construction....regardless of their faith...(hired workers).

Glory To God,
Taken

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agree, A "TEMPLE"...(not a Church), is being planned to be constructed.

Agree, Design and Objects...For the "TEMPLE" are Being prepared and for the most part ARE "PREPARED".

Not in agreement; Christian Jews returning will "build" the Temple.

Christians finance the building of churches.
Those of Jewish faith finance the building of synagogues.
Those of Any Faith have been giving finances for the Construction of A Temple...which "thee" OT Temple was always located IN Jerusalem, and (as you reported) the INTENT is to Construct ANOTHER TEMPLE, IN Jerusalem.

Those who choose to GIVE finances FOR the Construction...can be of known or unknown sources....Jew, Israeli, Gentile...

Those, in my opinion, who will do the Constructing...will be those skilled in Masonery and Construction....regardless of their faith...(hired workers).

Glory To God,
Taken
It might be just...I thought I remember hearing a Rabbi say that the construction had to done by certain individuals. Perhaps it was just a mason.