This NEEDS to End!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I KNOW that you would love to have some of these...

Yes but would you stop thinking about your stomach!? LOL this thread is supposed to be serious! XD

Was it you who gave be this advice: Don’t feed the trolls!

Yes, true, but in certain cases like this I have to express how wrong it is to support the murder of an innocent human infant. How can anybody call themselves a Christian if they support it!? :mad:

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes but would you stop thinking about your stomach!? LOL this thread is supposed to be serious! XD

Yes, true, but in certain cases like this I have to express how wrong it is to support the murder of an innocent human infant. How can anybody call themselves a Christian if they support it!? :mad:
They can’t.

Reactions: April_Rose

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not that I believe for a second that anybody on here supports baby murderers, but the reason why this topic is in debate, is because I'm truly debating why people are this stupid!

This is the typical type of response you get from a young liberal woman. Clearly she hasn't thought it through but rather just listened to how the liberal left justify it. We have to have more conversations like this with these people to open their eyes. It is pretty obvious any half intelligent person would have to agree with what he is telling her.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not that I believe for a second that anybody on here supports baby murderers, but the reason why this topic is in debate, is because I'm truly debating why people are this stupid!

How does preventing a child from being conceived (forced sterilization) compare to aborting a fetus?
Does denying one a human right compare to murder?
Is Bill Gates a monster?

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
How isn't it. The intentional and premeditated killing of another human being is murder.
I get the part on killing another human being. The confusion is on the killing of an unborn baby, how is that murder?

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I get the part on killing another human being. The confusion is on the killing of an unborn baby, how is that murder?
It is a life.
Scriptures are clear on the subject as well.

If you cause a pregnant woman to miscarry it is considered murder.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It is a life.
Scriptures are clear on the subject as well.

If you cause a pregnant woman to miscarry it is considered murder.
This may be a dumb statement... but I wonder if it is more difficult for men to adopt and accept the concept of a fetus actually being a life.
I have heard this argument before.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This may be a dumb statement... but I wonder if it is more difficult for men to adopt and accept the concept of a fetus actually being a life.
I have heard this argument before.

It might be true...I'm not sure what others think. I know what I think.
If even at this late stage in my life if my wife were to become pregnant I would be somberly estatic and overjoyed at the prospect.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It might be true...I'm not sure what others think. I know what I think.
If even at this late stage in my life if my wife were to become pregnant I would be somberly estatic and overjoyed at the prospect.
I said that because I don't think there is a woman alive who would have a problem understanding that life begins at conception.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I said that because I don't think there is a woman alive who would have a problem understanding that life begins at conception.
I know that there's a bunch of women who make some very illogical claims.
Like the women who think that having an abortion is a woman who is in control of her body and future and making smart choices...but if you ever spank a child you should face life imprisonment.