This NEEDS to End!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When the baby is born like the bible says.
Gen 4 25 when Eve said the Lord gave her a child, she says this when the baby was born, not when the baby was conceived
I'm not sure what point you are trying to make but just as I said, the day of birth is obvious. Eve did not likely know when the baby was conceived.

Reactions: April_Rose

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And when the bible says a generation begins at birth, did the Almighty just not know?
You continue to grasp at straws. And tell me, why does no one (you in particular) want to answer the question - when does a baby become a human being?

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You continue to grasp at straws. And tell me, why does no one (you in particular) want to answer the question - when does a baby become a human being?

I say when the child develops a heartbeat.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
I'm not sure what point you are trying to make but just as I said, the day of birth is obvious. Eve did not likely know when the baby was conceived.
The point is she did not get the baby until the baby was born, that's what the bible says.
Where does the bible explain that the people didn't know what sex was? And at what point did people finally get it?

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
How do you know that?
Because that's what the passage says? I'm not understanding what your question is?
The passage is easy to understand, they "knew" each other, the child was born. She didn't say the Lord gave her a child until after the child was born. She was pregnant for nine months, why not say this while she was pregnant?

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Actually according to God, life begins when He nitts (sp?) us together in the womb.
That's not what it says. It says the Lord forms us in the womb, it does not say life begins at the formation process.
And what about all those generations beginning at birth, did you have an answer for that one?

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
I don't think the bible is a bunch of straw.
When a baby can breathe on its own.
When did Adam become a living soul, when he breathed in his own.
Still think this is straw?

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So a baby does not become a human being until it is breathing on its own? In other words the baby can be killed at any time before the doctor slaps it on the ass.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like that, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't in the Bible though.
Simon of Cyrene...
Oh it's definitely scripture. The Via De la Crusa is all you really need to know to understand...that and Cyrene's chief export was Abortifacient...Simon was picked up in the premier spot of the spice market.

Oh it's exactly as I've said it is...with bells on baby!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When the baby is born like the bible says.
Gen 4 25 when Eve said the Lord gave her a child, she says this when the baby was born, not when the baby was conceived
Gender reveal party?

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This breathing on its own argument could save the country a lot of $. If one has to be breathing on their own to be considered a human being then we could just execute those people on ventilators or oxygen.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because that's what the passage says? I'm not understanding what your question is?
The passage is easy to understand, they "knew" each other, the child was born. She didn't say the Lord gave her a child until after the child was born. She was pregnant for nine months, why not say this while she was pregnant?

It does not say anywhere in the Bible that it was referring to the child after it was born when they were talking about people having children. They were just talking about children in general and now you're just making assumptions. :rolleyes:

That's not what it says. It says the Lord forms us in the womb, it does not say life begins at the formation process.
And what about all those generations beginning at birth, did you have an answer for that one?

Stop making assumptions!! :mad: (I mean you can make them but stop passing them off as truth!!) Btw it's knit not nitt lol as I'm correcting myself now. Oh and here's the verse for everybody else. :) Psalms 139:13

And the bible says this where?

It doesn't I already stated that it was my own personal opinion.

Gender reveal party?

I wonder if Mary had the very first gender reveal party. :D

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@April_Rose @jaybird

Ultimately in God's plan is not the whole purpose of conception to produce another person? In God's plan was not every person to be formed already present in the mind and plan of God? At what point is it OK for man to decide which way to go or not? God gave man the choice, but there are only two choices, God's Way or the way of mammon. Would way then are abortions going to be of those two?

"O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps." Jerem 10:23

Who is to direct us rightly?

Some may say that abortion is not murder if the child is not fully a child yet, but whether we put the name, murder, on it or not, to whom does that living thing, that fertilized egg, or fetus, or child growing within any woman belong? Do any of us belong to ourselves or do we not rather belong to God and are at best stewards over whatever He has provided us with including our own physical bodies... until and if we ever actually inherit? That thing, or fertilized egg, or fetus or child also, as I see it, belongs to God. It is part of the mother's stewardship. What kind of steward are we? What does it take for a steward to become a child of God? The child of God then is an heir, but still Not an owner. Only when the child inherits does he own...

The Plan is God's! The people are God's! The things are God's! They only become ours if and when as heirs we actually inherit?

Some may say that abortion is not be murder, but what is our reward for poor stewardship? What is our reward for disobedience? What is our result if we choose to walk in our own way instead of according to God's will? What is God's will for that growing living thing within a woman?

"And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?
Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath.
But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken;
The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers." Luke 12:42-46

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She and Elizabeth both did...

Must have missed that part in the Bible lol I feel bad for John the Baptist though. Jesus gets a whole entire holiday for His birthday. Poor James as well lol :p

Reactions: JohnDB

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
So a baby does not become a human being until it is breathing on its own? In other words the baby can be killed at any time before the doctor slaps it on the ass.
That's not what I said, first of all calm down, I never said it's ok to go out and get abortions, my argument is that it's not murder. It's still wrong and it's still interfering with the Lord's creation process.