This NEEDS to End!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not that I believe for a second that anybody on here supports baby murderers, but the reason why this topic is in debate, is because I'm truly debating why people are this stupid!

Reactions: Truman

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not that I believe for a second that anybody on here supports baby murderers, but the reason why this topic is in debate, is because I'm truly debating why people are this stupid!

Hillary Clinton aborted all of Bills kids, thus abortion helps humanity

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a joke right?
Nope Chelsea is Webb Hubbles child

Webb-Hubbell_Chelsea-Clinton.jpg

Reactions: Ferris Bueller

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I could have told her not to mess with Crowder if she's going to have a recorded debate. He's pretty sharp. I don't need to watch the last six minutes to know he's going to run circles around her. The trouble is, her and people like her will not be convinced by argument. They can only be changed if there is a change of heart.

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm truly debating why people are this stupid!
Supporting abortion is not stupid. It is simply evil. It has been identified as genocide, and rightly so. But it is far too late to even think about any changes to Western government policies relating to abortion. And since now the pro-abortion Democrats are in charge, and the newly appointed justices in the Supreme Court are totally spineless, this subject is moot. So wishing for abortions to end is simply wishful thinking. Just move on. There is a lot more at stake.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know that the proofing time for my donuts needs to end...I need to fry them and eat them.

Reactions: Truman

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay lol on a serious note,.. I sure hope you see abortion for what it is,.. murder.
Of course it is...

But on a lighter note...

The donuts were like clouds...eggy and rich air with a sweet coating. A light crunch on the outside and ohhhh lead bullets in your stomach.

I can see how they disappear so fast.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course it is...

But on a lighter note...

The donuts were like clouds...eggy and rich air with a sweet coating. A light crunch on the outside and ohhhh lead bullets in your stomach.

I can see how they disappear so fast.

Dad, your brain is ninety-nine point nine percent donut. :p

Reactions: JohnDB