This NEEDS to End!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Created in Gods Image.
Made in Gods Likeness.

If you add the fact that I start getting possessed by the devil when I'm hungry or tired (and probably eventually in labor) that's me in a nutshell. :D

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Rather than argue, one is murdering an independent ALIVE thing, that was not born...the fact is; a dependent developing thing was prevented from developing into an independent ALIVE born thing.

If you think a fetus isn't a live baby until it is born then ask any woman who has carried a baby inside her. The unborn CHILD has a heartbeat, it moves, it kicks, it stretches, it turns over, it can hear and there are photos and videos of them sucking their thumbs. Some of these unborn BABIES have been operated on whilst still in the womb. To allow abortion at any stage in a pregnancy is totally wrong IMO but to allow it in the later stages as they do in some places is definitely murder. I don't know how any woman who has felt the reality of the living child in her womb would want to allow that unborn baby to be killed.

Reactions: April_Rose

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Post birth abortion = killing the baby after it has passed through the birth canal rather than before.

Not interested in new tangled terms.
Either a live birth occurs or it doesn't.
Intent is determined and carried out.

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you think a fetus isn't a live baby until it is born then ask any woman who has carried a baby inside her. The unborn CHILD has a heartbeat, it moves, it kicks, it stretches, it turns over, it can hear and there are photos and videos of them sucking their thumbs. Some of these unborn BABIES have been operated on whilst still in the womb. To allow abortion at any stage in a pregnancy is totally wrong IMO but to allow it in the later stages as they do in some places is definitely murder. I don't know how any woman who has felt the reality of the living child in her womb would want to allow that unborn baby to be killed.
The baby murderers like to use the word fetus in an effort to avoid admitting they are killing a baby.

Reactions: April_Rose

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the new tangled term. You sound confused. I can use medical terms if you wish.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you for sharing your feelings.
I believe others like yourself, are entitled to their feelings.

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suppose you have a point. Rather than post birth abortion, infanticide is probably a better term.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If men could experience pregnancy they would probably feel a lot differently.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the new tangled term. You sound confused. I can use medical terms if you wish.

The term "Post Abortion Syndrome (PAS)" was first used on record in 1981.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suppose you have a point. Rather than post birth abortion, infanticide is probably a better term.

Study Scripture.
God CREATED man.
Man was a fully formed Body.
Man was MADE alive when he received Gods Breath of Life.

If you think God changed His Creating and Making of Mankind...that is your Freewill to Believe....as well I have the same Option to believe according to my Freewill.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh I got (that's why I said yes). Just also reminding you that flies are lower on the value chain (or food chain if you eat them).

I don't require a reminder, and is going off track of the point.

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Study Scripture.
God CREATED man.
Man was a fully formed Body.
Man was MADE alive when he received Gods Breath of Life.

If you think God changed His Creating and Making of Mankind...that is your Freewill to Believe....as well I have the same Option to believe according to my Freewill.
In other words (according to your interpretation) a human does not exist until he/she (there are only 2 genders) takes their first breath. So as I said before, by your standard the inhuman baby can be exterminated without any moral concern before the doctor whacks it on the butt to get it breathing. That doctor is really god-like as he/she is the one that is actually starting human life.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In other words (according to your interpretation) a human does not exist until he/she (there are only 2 genders) takes their first breath. So as I said before, by your standard the inhuman baby can be exterminated without any moral concern before the doctor whacks it on the butt to get it breathing. That doctor is really god-like as he/she is the one that is actually starting human life.

I said nothing about;

human Exist.
human taking First breath.
Baby.
Doctor God-like.

So what YOUR words say have no bearing or effect on what I am saying for myself.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
This is such a simpleton assessment. If you think that life does not actually begin until you complete your passage through the birth canal then you are quite misguided ( I don't like having to say that but you need to hear the truth). I wonder why the person that kills a pregnant woman is often charged with a double homicide - I guess in this case even our legal system recognizes the human life inside the womb.

ok great, i am a simpleton, please educate me and set me straight, why do we have birthdays and not conception days? why do the bible generations start at birth and not conception, why did Eve not acknowledge Seth until after he was born.

going through the birth canal has nothing to do with anything, birth means the creation process is complete. this is the same reason why you can live in a fully built house but you can not live in a concrete slab. the house is not complete.

the US law says its double homicide, this is the same US that made laws that blacks should be slaves and women had no right to vote. and the people making the laws are the most corrupt people ever.