This NEEDS to End!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
This breathing on its own argument could save the country a lot of $. If one has to be breathing on their own to be considered a human being then we could just execute those people on ventilators or oxygen.
Was Adam a living soul before he breathed?

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
It does not say anywhere in the Bible that it was referring to the child after it was born when they were talking about people having children. They were just talking about children in general and now you're just making assumptions. :rolleyes:
Umm no, it says the child was born, then Eve spoke, how are you not understanding that?

Stop making assumptions!! :mad: (I mean you can make them but stop passing them off as truth!!) Btw it's knit not nitt lol as I'm correcting myself now. Oh and here's the verse for everybody else. :) Psalms 139:13

What assumption?

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's not what I said, first of all calm down, I never said it's ok to go out and get abortions, my argument is that it's not murder. It's still wrong and it's still interfering with the Lord's creation process.

I give you half a point there so that's why you get a like,.. but abortion means killing the child. How can you not understand this?

I don't know what that means?

You know having a party after you discover the gender. It's pretty much straightforward lol

Adam is an entirely different case because he never had a mother and he was never an infant living inside his mother's womb. He was created as an adult.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What assumption?

You're assuming the Bible is saying things that isn't written in black and white. Unless you quote me specific verses it's just assumptions, nothing more.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
I give you half a point there so that's why you get a like,.. but abortion means killing the child. How can you not understand this?
What child, the child is not fully formed. A fully formed child is not the same as one that has not formed

You know having a party after you discover the gender. It's pretty much straightforward lol
Ok I get it

Adam is an entirely different case because he never had a mother and he was never an infant living inside his mother's womb. He was created as an adult.
I don't see any difference. The Lord formed Adam just the same as He formed us. We were formed in a womb, Adam was formed outside a womb.
But I do agree things are more complex with Adam, he was born a son of the Most High and fell to the current state of mankind as we are born into the current state and have to ascend back to the son of the Most High state.
I think the basic principles are the same, he was formed with matter, we are formed of matter, he was given a soul, we are given a soul. Imo the key to this argument is when is the soul given. I think it's at first breath the same as Adam and I think that's the only example in the bible but I may be wrong.

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's not what I said, first of all calm down, I never said it's ok to go out and get abortions, my argument is that it's not murder. It's still wrong and it's still interfering with the Lord's creation process.
If it's the intentional and unnecessary killing of a human life it is murder. That's kind of the definition. I am very calm, however, you do seem a little worked up.

Reactions: April_Rose

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In case you didn't know, Adams case is a little different as he was created as a 30 year old (or whatever it may have been) man. We on the other hand are created at conception and grow up from there.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not that I believe for a second that anybody on here supports baby murderers, but the reason why this topic is in debate, is because I'm truly debating why people are this stupid!

I have a whole different outlook.

I believe abortion debate is simply personal Opinions and falls outside of government jurisdiction to prevent participation or demand participation.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a whole different outlook.

I believe abortion debate is simply personal Opinions and falls outside of government jurisdiction to prevent participation or demand participation.

And do you ask yourself if you are on the Creator of ALL Life's side on the matter or just cruising along trying not to get in trouble?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In case you didn't know, Adams case is a little different as he was created as a 30 year old (or whatever it may have been) man. We on the other hand are created at conception and grow up from there.

I believe Scripture Teaches An "Individual" Earthing comes into "being An Individual", when "it is birthed" and severed from from it mother's blood supply via, the placenta.

I don't believe a maggot is a fly, any more than I believe a fetus is a human.
God established a development period for insects, animals and humans...and ONCE develop-ED, and born, their own Individual ALIVE Life begins.

Rather than argue, one is murdering an independent ALIVE thing, that was not born...the fact is; a dependent developing thing was prevented from developing into an independent ALIVE born thing.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
If it's the intentional and unnecessary killing of a human life it is murder. That's kind of the definition. I am very calm, however, you do seem a little worked up.

life does not begin until you are born. thats why we have birth days and not conception days, thats why the generations begin at birth and not conception.

he was still formed and given a soul by the Most High. how are we created different?

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe Scripture Teaches An "Individual" Earthing comes into "being An Individual", when "it is birthed" and severed from from it mother's blood supply via, the placenta.

God established a development period for insects, animals and humans...and ONCE develop-ED, and born, their own Individual ALIVE Life begins.

Rather than argue, one is murdering an independent ALIVE thing, that was not born...the fact is; a dependent developing thing was prevented from developing into an independent ALIVE born thing.
The post delivered child also continues to develop so not sure where you might stand on post birth abortion. For that matter the human life continues to develop in various ways until it dies. So at what point during the overall development (conception to death) do you think that the taking of that life becomes inappropriate and immoral.

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
life does not begin until you are born. thats why we have birth days and not conception days, thats why the generations begin at birth and not conception.
This is such a simpleton assessment. If you think that life does not actually begin until you complete your passage through the birth canal then you are quite misguided ( I don't like having to say that but you need to hear the truth). I wonder why the person that kills a pregnant woman is often charged with a double homicide - I guess in this case even our legal system recognizes the human life inside the womb.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And do you ask yourself if you are on the Creator of ALL Life's side on the matter or just cruising along trying not to get in trouble?

LOL- my Opinions do not cause me trouble!
My choices to Act result in a positive or negative Consequence that affects me.

Im cruising along in agreement with God, on an Individual's Freewill.
If someone wants an abortion, lie, cheat, steal, pray, speak, convert, be stupid, learn, ski, eat pigs feet...their Choice, their Consequence.

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds kind of like you are equating human life to that of a maggot/fly. Something tells me (actually God's word does) that humans are created in His likeness and are most valuable.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The post delivered child also continues to develop so not sure where you might stand on post birth abortion.

Post birth Abortion? LOL, what is that?

For that matter the human life continues to develop in various ways until it dies.

I've noticed. I've also noticed MEN Dictate, what is "Acceptable" to a Man's "growth rate".

So at what point during the overall development (conception to death) do you think that the taking of that life becomes inappropriate and immoral.

Killing of another individual born human being may or may not be inappropriate or immoral. Depends on circumstances IMO.

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Killing of another individual born human being may or may not be inappropriate or immoral. Depends on circumstances IMO.
Well just for the record I would suggest that intentionally snuffing out the life of a human being against their will is murder.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds kind of like you are equating human life to that of a maggot/fly. Something tells me (actually God's word does) that humans are created in His likeness and are most valuable.

Created in Gods Image.
Made in Gods Likeness.