This time... Must read...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think many will find this, but it is very concerning. Gibraltar, in the previous year since covid has been around, experienced only 16 deaths. In a population of just over 30,000, this is very low. Good huh. However, since the Pfizer vaccine was rolled out there just a couple of weeks ago now, in 10 days they have had 53 further fatalities.
Once you finish reading the main article, note some more at the bottom of the page.

53 Dead in Gibraltar in 10 Days After Experimental Pfizer mRNA COVID Injections Started
I don't think many will find this, but it is very concerning. Gibraltar, in the previous year since covid has been around, experienced only 16 deaths. In a population of just over 30,000, this is very low. Good huh. However, since the Pfizer vaccine was rolled out there just a couple of weeks ago now, in 10 days they have had 53 further fatalities.
Once you finish reading the main article, note some more at the bottom of the page.

53 Dead in Gibraltar in 10 Days After Experimental Pfizer mRNA COVID Injections Started

Yes all medications are synthesized versions of natural cures. But as homeopathy is not the prevalent mode of medicine delivery in most of teh industrialized world- we take medication.

Mixing natural ingredients for a therapeutic in the wrong measures can be just as deadly as overdosing on synthesized medicine. All medications carry side effects and risks. Even benign things like aspirin and tylenol carry risks. Doctors prescribe or have you take OTC drugs because they deem the benefit to outweigh th erisks.

Yes I am convinced that the methodology for covid vaccines is a trial run for the mark of the beast- but it is NOT the mark of the beast as some believers are screaming!

I also know that if we are acting responsibly, taking drugs prescribed by a physician will almost always do no real serious harm. There are exceptions but that is the general rule. God is not going to punish His children for taking medication- no matter how satanic its origins are. Romans14 and Corinth when Paul said eat whatever is placed before you asking no questions!

Foods and medicines sacrificed to idols cannot harm us! Nothing that enters us physically can defile us!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No...
The profit margin on the vaccines is less than a dollar.
It's about a break-even proposition.

They are doing this for the free advertising by their name being discussed.

OUAT they were making a quarter to half dollar per pill of 2X daily medications...those are the products you want to sell as a drugmaker while holding onto the patent.

Vaccines....one small (less than 5%) profit infusion and it's over...not worth the exercise. They are accustomed to much much larger margins.

Vaccines are a big-money industry. Bill Gates verifies this himself

bandicam 2021-01-29 11-36-31-300.jpg
bandicam 2021-01-29 11-35-57-070.jpg bandicam 2021-01-29 11-35-40-953.jpg

Bill Gates explains how vaccines brought him a 20-1 return

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I guess it also depends on the storage of the Pfizer vaccine, that vaccine must be kept in below freezing temperatures.
Which itself is a HUGE RED FLAG. In any event, the vaccine is doing a better job of decimating populations than Wuhan virus. So now the CCP must be wondering why they did not use a bogus vaccine as their primary bioweapon.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Which itself is a HUGE RED FLAG. In any event, the vaccine is doing a better job of decimating populations than Wuhan virus. So now the CCP must be wondering why they did not use a bogus vaccine as their primary bioweapon.

You know I disagree with you on this.

The facts are.

Covid-19 has so far taken over 2.2 million lives.

And 437,000 of those has been in USA and over 100,000 in the UK.

I last read that the covid vaccines have so far resulted in a 60% drop of newly recorded cases in Israel, so they do work.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The facts are. Covid-19 has so far taken over 2.2 million lives. And 437,000 of those has been in USA and over 100,000 in the UK.
The sad fact is that all COVID statistics have been TOTALLY BOGUS. It is only if there is an actual INDEPENDENT forensic examination of these numbers that we will know the truth. Those in the know say that at least in the USA the numbers have been inflated by at least 40%, and a careful study of the CDC website will confirm this.

If you reduce 437,000 by 40% you get 174,800, and if you divide that by 330,000,000 (total population) you get 0.05% of the total population. Then after you factor in that about 90% of those deaths are in the 65-85 age group, you can see that the impact on the GENERAL POPULATION has been minimal.

Now if the HCQ combo package had not been sabotaged by FDA, CDC, and the AMA, and had been freely available right from the start, that number of 174,800 could have been reduced by at least 60%, meaning that COVID deaths would have amounted to about 70,000. That would have been less than the number of flu deaths in 2018. Which would have meant ABSOLUTELY NO LOCKDOWNS, MASKS, OR DISTANCING.
I last read that the covid vaccines have so far resulted in a 60% drop of newly recorded cases in Israel, so they do work.
This is incorrect. Please check reliable news sources such as Epoch Times.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You love the Fake News sources, so this is not surprising. However, here is what you and others need to understand, and Merck is saying that bogus pandemics do not need bogus vaccines:

Merck stops developing COVID vaccine: Better immunity found through ‘natural infection’

Merck will now focus instead on two therapeutic drugs, termed MK-7110 and MK-4482.

Fri Jan 29, 2021 - 2:03 pm EST

WASHINGTON, D.C., January 29, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — U.S.-based vaccine company Merck announced it is stopping all further development on both of its COVID-19 vaccines since the results gave less protection than was gained from “natural infection.”

Merck, or MSD outside of the United States and Canada, announced the news in a press release a few days ago, saying all production and development on both of its vaccine candidates would cease. Both candidates were made in conjunction with other companies: V590 was a joint project with IAVI, and V591 was being developed with Institut Pasteur and Themis.

However, Merck found that the immune responses gained from both vaccines were “inferior to those seen following natural infection,” as well as those which were seen in other COVID-19 vaccines.

This finding relates to the words of the Great Barrington Declaration, authored by three highly qualified epidemiologists from the universities of Harvard, Oxford, and Stanford, and currently signed by 13,290 medical and public health scientists, 40,199 medical practitioners, and 727,139 concerned citizens.

The declaration calls for an end to the widespread, restrictive lockdown policies, based on normal immunity and the policy of building herd immunity: “(A)s immunity builds in the population, the risk of infection to all — including the vulnerable — falls.”

“Our goal should therefore be to minimize mortality and social harm until we reach herd immunity,” the authors wrote.

Merck will now focus instead on two therapeutic drugs, termed MK-7110 and MK-4482. MK-7110 allegedly has a “greater than 50 percent reduction in the risk of death or respiratory failure in patients hospitalized with moderate to severe COVID-19,” although full results are not yet published.

The company is to receive around $356 million from the U.S. government as part of Operation Warp Speed in order to manufacture 60,000-100,000 doses of the two drugs until June 30, 2021.

One of Merck’s now discontinued vaccines had been linked to abortion, through using HEK-293 cells in its design and development, as well as on some testing. The HEK-293 cell line was derived from kidney tissue taken from a healthy baby who was aborted in the Netherlands in the 1970s.

It is still unclear if Merck’s two new therapeutic drugs will be linked to abortion in any way.

However, former vice president of Pfizer Dr. Michael Yeadon has flatly rejected the need for any vaccines for COVID-19, saying “there is absolutely no need for vaccines to extinguish the pandemic. I’ve never heard such nonsense talked about vaccines. You do not vaccinate people who aren’t at risk from a disease. You also don’t set about planning to vaccinate millions of fit and healthy people with a vaccine that hasn’t been extensively tested on human subjects.”

Dr. Theresa Deisher, whose doctorate is in molecular and cellular physiology from Stanford University, also
rejected the need for a vaccine for COVID, explaining that it “has less than a 0.03 percent fatality rate and most of those people, I believe 92 percent or above, have other health problems; we’re making a vaccine at warp speed for a virus that doesn't look like it's going to need a vaccine.”

She also added that “(i)t is possible, but I don’t believe it is desirable, nor do I believe that it’s safe,” with as much as “15 percent of the very healthy young volunteers (experiencing) significant side effects.”

Yeadon’s warning about the lack of testing is already bearing fruit, as numerous reports from around the globe are documenting unexpected deaths shortly after people receive the COVID vaccines. Not only that, but a warning issued about Pfizer’s vaccine, stipulated that pregnancy should be avoided for two months after the injection, and breastfeeding mothers shouldn’t receive it. The paper also revealed that there was no knowledge about what impact the injection could have upon fertility.

Merck stops developing COVID vaccine: Better immunity found through ‘natural infection’