Those that curse the Jewish petiole are cursed by God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What happened in Germany eight decades ago started as something small and from the fringe of society. This time it has spread to the whole world. Jewish students at American universities are being bullied and belittled; threatened and injured. They are not alone. It is a worldwide phenomenon.

How far will it go? The Bible teaches that hatred of Jews will be a feature of the last days. I had hoped it would be a post-rapture phenomenon — that the Church would be morally strong enough to hold back this evil as long as the Church stays on earth. It still could. The next few days and weeks will tell quite the story. HL

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What happened in Germany eight decades ago started as something small and from the fringe of society. This time it has spread to the whole world. Jewish students at American universities are being bullied and belittled; threatened and injured. They are not alone. It is a worldwide phenomenon.

How far will it go? The Bible teaches that hatred of Jews will be a feature of the last days. I had hoped it would be a post-rapture phenomenon — that the Church would be morally strong enough to hold back this evil as long as the Church stays on earth. It still could. The next few days and weeks will tell quite the story. HL
Since I'm Postrib I'm not surprised Antisemitism is happening now on a world scale. But I thank you for making the point clear to Christians that this is not acceptable, either in the Church or in the world.

Our job is to maintain God's standard, that Antisemitism is evil and will be judged eventually. Evil is always in the world, as long as freedom remains available to it. But Christ is coming to judge the world in righteousness.

Reactions: marks

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's surprising we are witnessing a repeat of history in a new century and hardly anyone speaks out.

Of course MSM won't. George Soros admired the Nazis and is one of the foremost contributor$ to that repeat of history. Only in America this time.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's surprising we are witnessing a repeat of history in a new century and hardly anyone speaks out.

Of course MSM won't. George Soros admired the Nazis and is one of the foremost contributor$ to that repeat of history. Only in America this time.

Doesn't it confuse to recognize that Soros is from a Jewish family that survived the Holocaust?

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doesn't it confuse to recognize that Soros is from a Jewish family that survived the Holocaust?
Not if you know Soros' story as to how he did that.
He and a man who claimed GS was his adopted godson, worked with the Nazi's to find and loot fellow Jews!
I mistakenly thought it was GS father that he worked with.

Soros is a self-professed atheist.
He's banned from his homeland that the Nazis invaded, Hungary. And he's banned from Israel. All due to his collaboration with the Nazis.

He said in an interview that one of his fondest childhood memories is that of the Nazis invading.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God has no respect of persons (Jew) as you falsely suggest

If a Jew or any other person dies without repentance and accepting Calvary's salvation its hell damnation, it's that simple

You promote Christian Zionism, a false teaching and belief

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God has no respect of persons (Jew) as you falsely suggest

If a Jew or any other person dies without repentance and accepting Calvary's salvation its hell damnation, it's that simple

You promote Christian Zionism, a false teaching and belief
Another Christian Zionist Eh Randy, Smiles!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dubai,recently. Dubai is part of the UAE. It is an amazing engineering feat built starting in the mid 20th century in a desert.
One thing they didn't plan nor construct? Storm drains.

• Haha

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'm saddened but not surprised to see this happening. Every nation will be against Israel at the end, including ours. And here we are, seeing it being indoctrinated into college kids. Pure evil.

We are definitely in the days of world war - spiritual war.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There those who speak about it, but for the most part, I think the plutocracy running this country is run by the devil, and controls the media.

Much love!

Reactions: BlessedPeace

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well of course! But that has nothing to do with Christian Zionism, as you call it, or as I call it, that God has chosen a nation, and we are seeing exactly what He said would happen at the end.

Much love!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Role Reversal:

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone that believes; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

However, it is only a few of the many generations of believers since the time of Jesus, who have understood the truth of how the amazing role reversals in God’s great plan have unfolded in world history. Consider; Jacob - Esau, Joseph - Reuben.

The majority who have been taught only part of the Gospel, now naively believe that the nation; Israel, namely the Jewish people as an ethnic group still have a place in God’s plan and the Christians will be removed to safety.

Amos 3:2 You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities. Amos 2:4-5

As everyone knows, the Jewish nation refused the leadership of Jesus Christ. Despite the fact of the free gift of the Lord’s unmerited favour being now available to all peoples, many Christians refuse to accept any termination of God’s grace towards physical Israel, instead insisting the salvation of all the Jews in Christ will happen when Jesus Returns. They do this because the separation of Israel and the Church is an immutable tenet of the rapture theory.

But the Old Testament prophets stated the redemption of the remnant of Israel was to happen in a way that would cause the roles to reverse when it occurred.

In the passage that speaks of Israel as the “clay” and the Lord as the “potter,” Jeremiah 18:1-6, saw how the Lord was going to reconfigure Israel from a flesh and blood family into a spiritual entity, through Jesus. John 3:16

Romans 9:8…It isn’t the children of Abraham by natural descent who are the people of God, but all those born into God’s Promise, Jesus, who are the true children of faith.

Isaiah 29:14-16 & Habakkuk 1:5 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a great work and a wonder…Surely Your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter’s clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? You will not believe this work when you are told of it.

The “work”, or the object of the potter’s effort, was the advent of Jesus and His atoning sacrifice for all people and it was performed to fulfill God’s promise to bring about the spiritual Israel of God, consisting of individuals from every race, nation and language. Revelation 5:9-10

As the Apostle Paul spoke Romans 9:21 to the Jews who rejected the salvation offered by Jesus, he indicated the long prophesied role reversal, in which the Lord’s chosen people transitioned from an earthly family to a Spiritual body, had occurred in the astonishing life of the carpenter from Nazareth: Matthew 28:19

Acts 13:26-27 Men and brethren, children of the stock of Abraham, and whosoever among you fears God, to you is the Word of this salvation sent. For they that dwell in Jerusalem, and their rulers, because they knew him not, nor yet the voices of the prophets which are read every Sabbath day, that they have fulfilled those prophesies in condemning Jesus.
Now, over 20 Prophesies tell of the virtual demise of the Jews and only a remnant will survive.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is your issue with Christian Zionism?
Christian Zionism is a false teaching, God hasn't chosen National Israel above other races, there won't be a future millennial kingdom on this earth where Jews rule the earth with God's blessing, just a few mentions

Many are unaware the religious ethnic Jews in the majority are bound by the (Babylonian Talmud) and (Occultic Kabbalah) they follow the writings of men not God

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well of course! But that has nothing to do with Christian Zionism, as you call it, or as I call it, that God has chosen a nation, and we are seeing exactly what He said would happen at the end.

Much love!
God hasn't chosen (National Israel) as you falsely claim, the Church on earth is God's chosen, and a small (Remnant Elect) of Jews will be added to the church and saved

Much love!

(Israel hath not obtained)

Romans 11:7-8KJV
7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.
8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;)unto this day.

Reactions: Keraz

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My husband and I were talking about the modern day persecution of Jews. It is horrible and neither of us can understand why this is happening again.