Three Days and Three Nights

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Perhaps you might provide the two examples where a daytime or a night time was forecast or said to be involved with an event when no part of a daytime or no part of night time could have occurred.

RStrats, don't pretend, please! You know as well as I do and as clearly as Exodus 10 to 15 describes <<an event when no part of a daytime or no part of night time could have occurred>> for "THREE DAYS THICK" = TOTAL = UNINTERRUPTED = "ESSENTIAL" [etsem] "DARKNESS" = NIGHT for the Egyptians; WHILST "THREE DAYS ESSENTIAL" [ETSEM] = TOTAL = UNINTERRUPTED = "NOON OF DAYLIGHT" "for the children of Israel", lasted, the ONE eschatological "DAY-OF-YAHWEH-SUFFERING" = PASSOVER = "THREE days and THREE nights" = "the fourteenth", "the fifteenth" and "the sixteenth day of the First Month THE SANCTUARY [GRAVE of the Death of Death] was CLEANSED", in the Suffering, Dying, DEATH and BURIAL and RESURRECTION of Jesus, WHEN "Christ THE THIRD DAY ROSE from the dead" on the sixteenth day of the First Month for YOU, O Israel of God! "the THIRD day .. ON THE SABBATH before the First Day of the week", Matthew 27:62,64 28:1, “according to the SCRIPTURES” for YOU, Christian “brethren”. 1Corinthians 15:1-4.

Last edited:

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
examples of what, to keep us from having to wade back thru that? ty

You have answered yourself, well, <"The best cure for Christianity is reading the Bible"> You obviously though have not and do not read the Bible or you would have READ Exodus 10 to 15 describes <<an event when no part of a daytime or no part of night time could have occurred>> for "THREE DAYS THICK" = TOTAL = UNINTERRUPTED = "ESSENTIAL" [etsem] "DARKNESS" = NIGHT for the Egyptians; WHILST "THREE DAYS ESSENTIAL" [ETSEM] = TOTAL = UNINTERRUPTED = "NOON OF DAYLIGHT" "for the children of Israel", lasted, the ONE eschatological "DAY-OF-YAHWEH-SUFFERING" = PASSOVER = "THREE days and THREE nights" = "the fourteenth", "the fifteenth" and "the sixteenth day of the First Month THE SANCTUARY [GRAVE of the Death of Death] was CLEANSED", in the Suffering, Dying, DEATH and BURIAL and RESURRECTION of Jesus, WHEN "Christ THE THIRD DAY ROSE from the dead" on the sixteenth day of the First Month for YOU, O Israel of God! "the THIRD day .. ON THE SABBATH before the First Day of the week", Matthew 27:62,64 28:1, “according to the SCRIPTURES” for YOU, Christian “brethren”. 1Corinthians 15:1-4.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
You have answered yourself, well, <"The best cure for Christianity is reading the Bible"> You obviously though have not and do not read the Bible or you would have READ Exodus 10 to 15 describes <<an event when no part of a daytime or no part of night time could have occurred>> for "THREE DAYS THICK" = TOTAL = UNINTERRUPTED = "ESSENTIAL" [etsem] "DARKNESS" = NIGHT for the Egyptians; WHILST "THREE DAYS ESSENTIAL" [ETSEM] = TOTAL = UNINTERRUPTED = "NOON OF DAYLIGHT" "for the children of Israel", lasted, the ONE eschatological "DAY-OF-YAHWEH-SUFFERING" = PASSOVER = "THREE days and THREE nights" = "the fourteenth", "the fifteenth" and "the sixteenth day of the First Month THE SANCTUARY [GRAVE of the Death of Death] was CLEANSED", in the Suffering, Dying, DEATH and BURIAL and RESURRECTION of Jesus, WHEN "Christ THE THIRD DAY ROSE from the dead" on the sixteenth day of the First Month for YOU, O Israel of God! "the THIRD day .. ON THE SABBATH before the First Day of the week", Matthew 27:62,64 28:1, “according to the SCRIPTURES” for YOU, Christian “brethren”. 1Corinthians 15:1-4.
ok ty GE, but ive learnt how to read naive now and i dont think i'm goin back wadr.
"it's what you know that just aint so"

Last edited:

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
ah, i think that is SClemens, too? Not sure.
My name is Mark?

I don't care, except, HAVE YOU READ Exodus 10 to 15 describes <<an event when no part of a daytime or no part of night time could have occurred>> for "THREE DAYS THICK" = TOTAL = UNINTERRUPTED = "ESSENTIAL" [etsem] "DARKNESS" = NIGHT for the Egyptians; WHILST "THREE DAYS ESSENTIAL" [ETSEM] = TOTAL = UNINTERRUPTED = "NOON OF DAYLIGHT" "for the children of Israel", lasted, the ONE eschatological "DAY-OF-YAHWEH-SUFFERING" = PASSOVER = "THREE days and THREE nights" = "the fourteenth", "the fifteenth" and "the sixteenth day of the First Month THE SANCTUARY [GRAVE of the Death of Death] was CLEANSED", in the Suffering, Dying, DEATH and BURIAL and RESURRECTION of Jesus, WHEN "Christ THE THIRD DAY ROSE from the dead" on the sixteenth day of the First Month for YOU, O Israel of God! "the THIRD day .. ON THE SABBATH before the First Day of the week", Matthew 27:62,64 28:1, “according to the SCRIPTURES” for YOU, Christian “brethren”. 1Corinthians 15:1-4.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I don't care, except, HAVE YOU READ Exodus 10 to 15 describes <<an event when no part of a daytime or no part of night time could have occurred>> for "THREE DAYS THICK" = TOTAL = UNINTERRUPTED = "ESSENTIAL" [etsem] "DARKNESS" = NIGHT for the Egyptians; WHILST "THREE DAYS ESSENTIAL" [ETSEM] = TOTAL = UNINTERRUPTED = "NOON OF DAYLIGHT" "for the children of Israel", lasted, the ONE eschatological "DAY-OF-YAHWEH-SUFFERING" = PASSOVER = "THREE days and THREE nights" = "the fourteenth", "the fifteenth" and "the sixteenth day of the First Month THE SANCTUARY [GRAVE of the Death of Death] was CLEANSED", in the Suffering, Dying, DEATH and BURIAL and RESURRECTION of Jesus, WHEN "Christ THE THIRD DAY ROSE from the dead" on the sixteenth day of the First Month for YOU, O Israel of God! "the THIRD day .. ON THE SABBATH before the First Day of the week", Matthew 27:62,64 28:1, “according to the SCRIPTURES” for YOU, Christian “brethren”. 1Corinthians 15:1-4.
you know we have colored text, too, GE? BreadOfLife could tell you how i guess

as to the subject change there, that should not be read literally i'm pretty sure ge

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
27But the LORD hardened Pharaoh’s heart, and he was not willing to let them go.
28“Depart from me!” Pharaoh said to Moses. “Make sure you never see my face again, for on the day you see my face, you will die.”
29“As you say,” Moses replied, “I will never see your face again.”
CHAPTER 11
1Then the LORD said to Moses, “I will bring upon Pharaoh and Egypt one more plague. After that, he will allow you to leave this place. And when he lets you go, he will drive you out completely.
2Now announce to the people that men and women alike should ask their neighbors for articles of silver and gold.”
"And hot with anger, Moses left Pharaoh’s presence."
hmm. kinda intersting huh? Prolly just onea them Bible oopsies right

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Whoever eats anything leavened from the first day through the seventh must be cut off from Israel.

know what this means ge? or maybe you dont care?
dont have nothing to do with yeast in bread i dont think ;)
no offense ge but if i interpreted this for you youd prolly die right on the spot lol

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
ah, read this about four times now ge, just not getting your point? Little help maybe, ty
what are these one of rstrats examples of ge? ty

rstrats

Sep 6, 2012
bbyrd009,
re: "...are these one of rstrats examples...?

They aren't examples because they don't show where a daytime or a night time was forecast or said to be involved with an event when no part of a daytime or no part of a night time could have occurred.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seriously cannot believe this thread has been dug up

rstrats

Sep 6, 2012
aspen,
re: "Seriously cannot believe this thread has been dug up"

I'm still waiting for your response to my question directed to you in post #148.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Davy,
re: "The topic of this thread you started was the three days and three nights. So what I said is very relevant to that."

The topic title was poorly conceived with regard to the intent of the topic. Unfortunately the title couldn't be edited once it was posted. However, it had been clarified in subsequent posts. Again, the topic request for examples is with regard to the commonality of forecasting a daytime or a night time when no part of a daytime or no part of a night time could occur.

You quoted Matthew 12:40, which specifically was about Jesus' declaration that like Jonah, His body would be in the tomb for 3 days and 3 nights. So 3 days AND 3 nights, is very relevant to the subject you raised.

No amount of dilly-dallying around that Scripture passage is going to out-weigh what Jesus said in that verse about 3 days and 3 nights. That means you cannot cut off the day and night reckoning.

Because Jesus gave that specific 3 days and 3 nights time period, and the calendar reckoning of that time was the old Hebrew reckoning for a day beginning and ending at sunset, there is NO time reckoning that can prove Friday was when He was crucified. The Friday crucifixion theory is just a tradition from men, and not Biblical; just like the Easter tradition was added by men, and is not Biblical, but is a name... that came from the old pagan Ishtar worship that pagan converts still wanting to use the name Easter as a holy day.

Wednesday - Jesus crucified at evening, per the required time of the evening passover sacrifice. Jesus' body buried in the tomb. Thursday begins at sunset.

Thursday, began at sunset, evening to dawn = 1st night
Thursday, dawn to following sunset = 1st day
Friday, began at sunset, evening to dawn = 2nd night
Friday, dawn to following sunset = 2nd day
Saturday, began at sunset, evening to dawn = 3rd night
Saturday, dawn to following sunset = 3rd day
Sunday, began at sunset, evening to dawn = sometime before dawn Jesus arose.

rstrats

Sep 6, 2012
Davy,
re: "You quoted Matthew 12:40, which specifically was about Jesus' declaration that like Jonah, His body would be in the tomb for 3 days and 3 nights. So 3 days AND 3 nights, is very relevant to the subject you raised."

Matthew 12:40 was merely referenced as the impetus for starting this topic. As I said, and you even quoted, the title of this topic was poorly thought out with regard to the intent of the topic. However, it has been clarified in a number of subsequent posts. Again, the topic request for examples is with regard to the commonality of forecasting a daytime or a night time when no part of a daytime or no part of a night time could occur.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Davy,
re: "You quoted Matthew 12:40, which specifically was about Jesus' declaration that like Jonah, His body would be in the tomb for 3 days and 3 nights. So 3 days AND 3 nights, is very relevant to the subject you raised."

Matthew 12:40 was merely referenced as the impetus for starting this topic. As I said, and you even quoted, the title of this topic was poorly thought out with regard to the intent of the topic. However, it has been clarified in a number of subsequent posts. Again, the topic request for examples is with regard to the commonality of forecasting a daytime or a night time when no part of a daytime or no part of a night time could occur.

That Matthew 12:40 verse is at the heart of discovering exactly what day of the week Jesus was crucified. It wouldn't have matter one iota if you had not... mentioned it.

So please don't play games, I didn't bring it up just because you quoted it first.

rstrats

Sep 6, 2012
Davy,
re: "That Matthew 12:40 verse is at the heart of discovering exactly what day of the week Jesus was crucified."

That's an issue for a different topic. Perhaps you might start one.