Thy Kingdom come.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not sure you understood it Scott, but those passages contain enough information to understand it. Not something one would jump right into of course.
I do understand it... My point was that if you are only looking at the worldly events as worldly events, you will not discern the spiritual meaning, as they only point to what is spiritual. It is the spiritual that I have been explaining, but your comebacks are for the most part pertaining to the things of this world.

Did you not want to go beyond those worldly events, to know what they actually point to?

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do understand it... My point was that if you are only looking at the worldly events as worldly events, you will not discern the spiritual meaning, as they only point to what is spiritual. It is the spiritual that I have been explaining, but your comebacks are for the most part pertaining to the things of this world.

Did you not want to go beyond those worldly events, to know what they actually point to?

They point to what is stated Scott. But yes keep it simple and tell me what you think the reason is they have been purchased from the earth.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They point to what is stated Scott. But yes keep it simple and tell me what you think the reason is they have been purchased from the earth.
I do not think, but know, that among those whom Jesus purchased with His blood, are those to whom He gave His body; that He being the firstfruits, those whom He purchased would soon follow to reign with Him over the earth as kings and priests "to live is Christ" until the end.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not think, but know, that among those whom Jesus purchased with His blood, are those to whom He gave His body; that He being the firstfruits, those whom He purchased would soon follow to reign with Him over the earth as kings and priests "to live is Christ" until the end.

We are in 100% agreement with that sir.

Reactions: ScottA