Thy Word

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. - Psalm 119:11.

Have you ever heard someone say when we were saved we received a little bit of Jesus, and get more Jesus as we grow. What a gross understatement that is to say we didn't receive all of Jesus the moment we believed. Like you can receive bits and pieces. What does that even mean. What it does is completely negate all God did on the cross (in their thinking) when he finished his perfect plan of salvation; and very plainly said so - it is finished. The plan of God before the foundation of the world had been completed by Christ on the cross. The lamb slain before the foundation of the world - crucified before the foundation of the world (in the mind of God), had come to fruition. Completed by Christ on that cursed tree.

If at any point in a believers walk with God, if there is something they have to do..then there is error. The salvation of God is full and complete, and to say other wise is error and not reading what is written as salvation for believers. You can go anywhere in scripture if you search hard and long enough to prove your point..but your point will never line up with what is plainly written as the salvation work of God - and completed by Christ on the cross..it is finished. Thank God for the scriptures to keep the faithful, those that love what is written and do not need to make a point, and stretch what is written..to them it is a light and a lamp unto their feet no matter what man can say about what is written. They know better and you will never mislead them - they know his voice.

We live in a world today where everything goes in the world and in religion. Thy word have I hid in my heart. Men totally distracted and delusional to the things of God - thy word is a light and lamp to those that will hear. The end times are on us and believers will have to believe what is written like it is written..no twisting for gain..no making points for doctrine, and a gain out of other believers. Saints Satan is an angel of light. What seems so simple can be your greatest deception away from what the Spirit would say to the church. Do not be deceived, men lie in wait for those that can be devoured.

The greatest evil heaped on mankind is religion because it distracts away from the things of God and has the believer under the law doing. If your religion has you doing many might works for your salvation and keeping your salvation - rank error is going to cause you trouble. I was reading the other day and a young man was talking about confessing Jesus again because he backslid. You can only confess Jesus once.. you can only be born once. You can confess your sins daily if you need to in your religion but you cannot come to God over and over..he birthed you the first time. You became a son the moment you believed, and your religion will have you chasing that salvation all the days of your life if you do not find out what happened to you the moment you believed! and live out the salvation of God. Man will always be willing to interpret the word of God for you - you need to interpret the word of God for yourself!

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. - Psalm 119:11.

Have you ever heard someone say when we were saved we received a little bit of Jesus, and get more Jesus as we grow. What a gross understatement that is to say we didn't receive all of Jesus the moment we believed. Like you can receive bits and pieces. What does that even mean. What it does is completely negate all God did on the cross (in their thinking) when he finished his perfect plan of salvation; and very plainly said so - it is finished. The plan of God before the foundation of the world had been completed by Christ on the cross. The lamb slain before the foundation of the world - crucified before the foundation of the world (in the mind of God), had come to fruition. Completed by Christ on that cursed tree.

If at any point in a believers walk with God, if there is something they have to do..then there is error. The salvation of God is full and complete, and to say other wise is error and not reading what is written as salvation for believers. You can go anywhere in scripture if you search hard and long enough to prove your point..but your point will never line up with what is plainly written as the salvation work of God - and completed by Christ on the cross..it is finished. Thank God for the scriptures to keep the faithful, those that love what is written and do not need to make a point, and stretch what is written..to them it is a light and a lamp unto their feet no matter what man can say about what is written. They know better and you will never mislead them - they know his voice.

We live in a world today where everything goes in the world and in religion. Thy word have I hid in my heart. Men totally distracted and delusional to the things of God - thy word is a light and lamp to those that will hear. The end times are on us and believers will have to believe what is written like it is written..no twisting for gain..no making points for doctrine, and a gain out of other believers. Saints Satan is an angel of light. What seems so simple can be your greatest deception away from what the Spirit would say to the church. Do not be deceived, men lie in wait for those that can be devoured.

The greatest evil heaped on mankind is religion because it distracts away from the things of God and has the believer under the law doing. If your religion has you doing many might works for your salvation and keeping your salvation - rank error is going to cause you trouble. I was reading the other day and a young man was talking about confessing Jesus again because he backslid. You can only confess Jesus once.. you can only be born once. You can confess your sins daily if you need to in your religion but you cannot come to God over and over..he birthed you the first time. You became a son the moment you believed, and your religion will have you chasing that salvation all the days of your life if you do not find out what happened to you the moment you believed! and live out the salvation of God. Man will always be willing to interpret the word of God for you - you need to interpret the word of God for yourself!

The faith of all Christians is progressive Soul, in fact it will be an eternal growth.

Reactions: soul man